PDA

View Full Version : DELAY INTERVIEW HANNITY RADIO SHOW THIS HOUR

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/4/2006, 04:04 PM
between 3 and 4PM CST Hannity will interview resigning congressman this hour, on his daily radio show... Should be interesting.

Osce0la
4/4/2006, 04:05 PM
think he'll be late?

<rimshot>

1stTimeCaller
4/4/2006, 04:06 PM
is Sean going to be able to ask questions with Mr. DeLay's manhood in his mouth?

4/4/2006, 04:12 PM
is Sean going to be able to ask questions with Mr. DeLay's manhood in his mouth?The purpose of announcig the interview with this thread is so some of you rug-chewing dims can gain some knowledge. It would be good for you, and fun, no doubt.:)

Hatfield
4/4/2006, 04:19 PM
knowledge? On the GOP news channel? okie dokie.

but I would have liked to seen what he said rather than spend an hour organizing my desk....and yes by organizing i mean throwing stuff in a box to ship down to storage.

StoopTroup
4/4/2006, 04:22 PM
MSNBC - Chris Matthews giving Tom Delay the HARDBALLS right now.

1stTimeCaller
4/4/2006, 04:26 PM
The purpose of announcig the interview with this thread is so some of you rug-chewing dims can gain some knowledge. It would be good for you, and fun, no doubt.:)

WOW. Just because I say that Sean Hannity sucks c**k I'm a rug chewing dim?

Hell man, the last state that I registered to vote in I registered Indy because of folks like you.

Up until then I was a registered Republican. I've campaigned for Don Nickles handing out wooden Nickles. I've put more focking signs in people's front yards for Republican candidates than you have. I've put together more than a thousand JC Watts signs for peoples front yards, I've painted and built 4x8 plywood signs for JC Watts. I've driven vehicles in parades for JC Watts. Hell man, I rode through the Festival of Light in Chickasha with the Gov. and Mrs. Keating in their Suburban when they came to town once.

But you are correct. I'm a rug chewin dim.

Please take Sean Hannity's manhood out of your mouth

4/4/2006, 04:27 PM
I happen to agree with 1TC, though not quite as graphically.

Not liking Hannity does not make one slanted left or right. He's just an annoying doodad. I would suggest letting someone ANSWER A FRIGGIN' QUESTION once in a while.

And I'm a party-voting republican... when the election isn't for my own local officials. I think the lies and partisanship grow with jurasdiction and power, though.

4/4/2006, 04:29 PM
WOW. Just because I say that Sean Hannity sucks c**k I'm a rug chewing dim?

Hell man, the last state that I registered to vote in I registered Indy because of folks like you.

Up until then I was a registered Republican. I've campaigned for Don Nickles handing out wooden Nickles. I've put more focking signs in people's front yards for Republican candidates than you have. I've put together more than a thousand JC Watts signs for peoples front yards, I've painted and built 4x8 plywood signs for JC Watts. I've driven vehicles in parades for JC Watts. Hell man, I rode through the Festival of Light in Chickasha with the Gov. and Mrs. Keating in their Suburban when they came to town once.

But you are correct. I'm a rug chewin dim.

Please take Sean Hannity's manhood out of your mouthWith what you said, it sure SOUNDED like you were. My apologies. It IS a pretty strong insult, I admit.

1stTimeCaller
4/4/2006, 04:33 PM
With what you said, it sure SOUNDED like you were. My apologies. It IS a pretty strong insult, I admit.

I don't care for the guy. He's an idiot. He asks softball questions.

$5 says he asks a form of this question, 'Do you feel that the vendeta by that DA in TX and folks like Barbara Boxer was fair to you and your unquestionable character and reputation?'.

4/4/2006, 04:39 PM
DeLay is on right now. 3:37PM CST

Hamhock
4/4/2006, 04:40 PM
Hannity < Hard hitting interviewer

4/4/2006, 04:53 PM
Hannity < Hard hitting interviewerWhat do you expect. He's not DeLay's enemy like most in the media..

4/4/2006, 05:24 PM
Interesting to me that DeLay is eventually going to MOVE TO VIRGINIA! What say you, rug-chewers?