PDA

View Full Version : Spring Game Question

colleyvillesooner
4/4/2006, 11:33 AM
How early would I need to get there to get a seat down close? I've gotten there a little early before and got a decent seat, but I'd like to get a little closer to the field to take some pictures.

TIA

The Consumate Showman
4/4/2006, 12:14 PM
Well, you can probably forget the camera. Me and a friend of mine went to the scrimmage this past week and they would not allow any cameras into the stadium.

If you get there about 15-20 minutes prior to start, you should be able to get a close seat. I got there after it started last year and sat 3 rows behind the bench. But, with ESPN covering it this year, and it being AD's first ever red white game, there may be a lot more fans there. You might allow yourself 30 minutes.

BOOMER.....

colleyvillesooner
4/4/2006, 12:50 PM
Well, you can probably forget the camera. Me and a friend of mine went to the scrimmage this past week and they would not allow any cameras into the stadium.

If you get there about 15-20 minutes prior to start, you should be able to get a close seat. I got there after it started last year and sat 3 rows behind the bench. But, with ESPN covering it this year, and it being AD's first ever red white game, there may be a lot more fans there. You might allow yourself 30 minutes.

BOOMER.....

Thanks.