PDA

View Full Version : Ambien

mrssoonerhubler
4/3/2006, 11:39 PM
Has anyone else heard all the crap that has been on the news about this? People driving their cars and eating a whole pound of butter IN THEIR SLEEP!

I have taken it and done some pretty crazy stuff in my sleep (According to my husband) But not eaten a WHOLE pound of BUTTER!!!

Anyone have any funny experiences???

Okla-homey
4/4/2006, 05:40 AM
Has anyone else heard all the crap that has been on the news about this? People driving their cars and eating a whole pound of butter IN THEIR SLEEP!

I have taken it and done some pretty crazy stuff in my sleep (According to my husband) But not eaten a WHOLE pound of BUTTER!!!

Anyone have any funny experiences???

I ate a whole watermelon once. I was awake though.

Osce0la
4/4/2006, 09:15 AM
I've never heard anything like that, I've taken it and just slept like a rock...That would be pretty funny to watch someone do something like that in their sleep though.

n8v_ndn
4/4/2006, 09:19 AM
I heard a radio show talking about it last week. Apparently there are reports of people engaging in 'unusual' sex acts, chatting online, and driving cars around town--all in a sleepwalking state.

That might explain some of the peems floating around here after 11pm...and the the OFFICIAL 0RGY thread(s).

Osce0la
4/4/2006, 09:30 AM
Apparently there are reports of people engaging in 'unusual' sex acts...
I may need to get some ambien for my wife...

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2006, 09:35 AM
I may need to get some ambien for my wife...
substitute 'any' for 'unusual'.

IB4OU2
4/4/2006, 09:42 AM
I get a visit from the chartruese/neon moth everynight.....

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2006, 09:50 AM
I get a visit from the chartruese/neon moth everynight.....
http://www.artinliverpool.com/blogarch/mothman.jpg

BeetDigger
4/4/2006, 09:51 AM
I have taken it and done some pretty crazy stuff in my sleep (According to my husband).

Ok, you can't leave us hanging.

Newbomb Turk
4/4/2006, 11:26 AM
Ok, you can't leave us hanging.

no doubt.

may need to PM hubler.

Osce0la
4/4/2006, 11:28 AM
substitute 'any' for 'unusual'.
:mad:

silverwheels
4/4/2006, 11:28 AM
Now I really want to try Ambien. Not that I need it anymore, but still...

TheHumanAlphabet
4/4/2006, 01:17 PM
Aparrently Ambien's formulation somehow shortcircuits the conscious/subconscious break we have while sleeping. The process keeping up from sleepwalking, etc. while we are sleeping normally, apparently is cut and allowing people to do things that they normally couldn't do without the medication.

Osce0la
4/4/2006, 01:38 PM
Aparrently Ambien's formulation somehow shortcircuits the conscious/subconscious break we have while sleeping. The process keeping up from sleepwalking, etc. while we are sleeping normally, apparently is cut and allowing people to do things that they normally couldn't do without the medication.
Geez, who didn't know that :D

IB4OU2
4/4/2006, 01:50 PM
http://www.artinliverpool.com/blogarch/mothman.jpg

:D That doesn't look like the Lunesta moth????

GDC
4/4/2006, 01:54 PM
I know several people who swear by it, no ill effects.

soonerbrat
4/4/2006, 02:06 PM
i have an experience but i can't talk about it here.

Mjcpr
4/4/2006, 02:08 PM
i have an experience but i can't talk about it here.

Maybe if you went into the living room?

Penguin
4/4/2006, 02:22 PM
I've taken Ambien with no ill effects.

However, one time I did wake up with a "1st place" ribbon tied to my pecker. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

BeetDigger
4/4/2006, 02:22 PM
I know several people who swear by it, no ill effects.

How do they know?

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2006, 02:23 PM
I've taken Ambien with no ill efects.

However, one time I did wake up with a "1st place" ribbon tied to my pecker. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
Waking up in Austin didn't give you a hint?

soonerbrat
4/4/2006, 02:37 PM
Maybe if you went into the living room?

maybe :)

welcome back. i missed ya :D

Osce0la
4/4/2006, 02:58 PM
Waking up in Austin didn't give you a hint?
I think maybe he was used to make some type of strange pr0n?

StoopTroup
4/4/2006, 03:33 PM
Never mix beer with ambien...
http://www.zoobomb.org/albums/ToeClip-TailGate/Blue_Ribbon.sized.jpg

Osce0la
4/4/2006, 03:36 PM
Never mix beer with ambien...
http://www.zoobomb.org/albums/ToeClip-TailGate/Blue_Ribbon.sized.jpg
For some, I'm not sure the 2 would have to be mixed to get this result :D

mrssoonerhubler
4/5/2006, 07:44 AM
Well, 90 % of the time I just go to sleep. I can't go into detail HERE about the crazy stuff that goes on when I take it, but I DO know I have violated my husband MANY times...according to him. BUT I can tell you this story:

THe last thing I remember is seeing double on the TV. I apparently got out of bed and got my husbands journal and wrote a letter to my childhood dog pebbles telling her how much I loved and missed her. Then I started crying and my hubby said "whats wrong?" He said that I said "that man is trying to take my letter" He said "what man?" and I said "That damn Pied Piper.....He's such a bastard!"

That is just the tip of the iceburg though. I apparently tried to come on to my 17 year old brother-in-law last time we were in oklahoma. I don't remember a thing. It freaked him out pretty good.

Penguin
4/5/2006, 01:47 PM
Cool. Maybe I'll start snorting the stuff and see what happens.

GDC
4/5/2006, 01:55 PM
Cool. Maybe I'll start snorting the stuff and see what happens.

A lot of people are doing that with Adderall, but then they get psychotic and hallucinate.

soonerhubs
4/5/2006, 11:26 PM
oh no