PDA

View Full Version : Kong sized pizza...

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 05:44 PM
...from PJs is the edible of choice for the championship game tonight. Add some parmesan, a little hot sauce, and the garlic butter thing they always send.

Greatness.

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 06:25 PM
bumpity

GottaHavePride
4/3/2006, 06:29 PM
Sorry, if I'm going to order pizza from a big chain, it's going to be Pizza Hut. Greasy deep-pan goodness...

Okla-homey
4/3/2006, 07:16 PM
GHP is a Wichita homer...he has to say Pizza Hut is the best. It like us Tulsan's partiality to Arby's...but not for pizza. We like Papa John's the best.

GottaHavePride
4/3/2006, 07:29 PM
GHP is a Wichita homer...he has to say Pizza Hut is the best. It like us Tulsan's partiality to Arby's...but not for pizza. We like Papa John's the best.
Exactly. Which is not to say that I don't prefer a small family-owned shop (like N.Y. Pizza in Norman) to Pizza Hut. Heck, if we get down to it, I still think a Chicago deep-dish pizza may be the second-best food ever invented, right behind smoked ribs. But I'll order Pizza Hut way before I'll call Papa John's, Dominos, Little Sneezer's, Mazzio's, ****s-a-puddle, or any of those others.

BoogercountySooner
4/3/2006, 08:34 PM
Tim's Pizza in Fayettville, Ar. Have a Pizzazz!

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 08:38 PM
Okay. Extra large pizza, with extra large pepperoni, and extra large italian sausage, dipped in garlic butter sauce? I can't believe you people are even arguing with me.

Jimminy Crimson
4/3/2006, 08:46 PM
Okay. Extra large pizza, with extra large pepperoni, and extra large italian sausage, dipped in garlic butter sauce? I can't believe you people are even arguing with me.

Can you get it super sized? :eek:

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 08:48 PM
Can you get it super sized? :eek:

Now you're just mocking me. :mack:

GottaHavePride
4/3/2006, 08:49 PM
No, if he was mocking you he would have said "Heh. Handcrafted likes extra-large sausage. Heh."

Jimminy Crimson
4/3/2006, 08:50 PM
Now you're just mocking me. :mack:

No, I'm amazed at the size of the pizza.

Doesn't Domino's have some XL pizza now, too?

Crazy, I tell you!