PDA

View Full Version : JKM-Depth Chart, Eligibility Rosters, ETC.

101sooner
4/3/2006, 04:53 PM
I just tried to log in to the OUportal thing. It's not working. Did you take it down? I sure liked that place. That was some quality work that you were doing.

OUGreg723
4/3/2006, 05:45 PM
Isnt he making us pay now? It's straight..It's kinda worth it.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
4/3/2006, 06:49 PM
i'm trying to upgrade to .net 2.0. it would have been easier for me to flip my eye out with a salad spoon.

i'm not sure if the portal stuff will work in this new incarnation. i've prepared for the worst by sending data and data model to soonerstats so that he can incorporate it into his site. to be honest, he does a heck of a lot more work on it than i do and should get the extra traffic.

oh, and it was never non-free. i just turned it off to see how many people looked at it. it really isn't worth my time for 35 people as every upgrade took about 40 hours. stats' site is a little bit more static than mine.

OUGreg723
4/3/2006, 07:33 PM
Awesome, Thanks JKM for your hard work.

101sooner
4/3/2006, 08:02 PM
i'm trying to upgrade to .net 2.0. it would have been easier for me to flip my eye out with a salad spoon.

i'm not sure if the portal stuff will work in this new incarnation. i've prepared for the worst by sending data and data model to soonerstats so that he can incorporate it into his site. to be honest, he does a heck of a lot more work on it than i do and should get the extra traffic.

oh, and it was never non-free. i just turned it off to see how many people looked at it. it really isn't worth my time for 35 people as every upgrade took about 40 hours. stats' site is a little bit more static than mine.

Thanks JKM.

CobraKai
4/13/2006, 09:33 AM
I thought it was the worst site evar. Especially that hangman game.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
4/13/2006, 11:05 AM
at least when i outsourced it to india, they got the dashes right...

CobraKai
4/13/2006, 11:15 AM
I thought you outsourced it to me while I was in India...

Or did you give it to your boy AJ?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
4/13/2006, 12:47 PM
talking coding smack while i'm knee deep in this trouble ticket rewrite? oh, one of these days alice...