PDA

View Full Version : I just peed in a cup!

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 09:01 AM
That is all.

Beef
4/3/2006, 09:01 AM
I hope you washed your hands before typing that. I don't want to catch anything.

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 09:41 AM
That is all.

Pffftt, big deal. Unless the cup was sitting fifteen feet away from you. Now that would be some serious aim.

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 09:45 AM
Pffftt, big deal. Unless the cup was sitting fifteen feet away from you. Now that would be some serious aim.

I'd have been willing to try, but I don't think the life insurance medical exam nurse lady would have appreciated my talents.

She *did* offer to come into the bathroom with me, but I politely declined. :O

OU Adonis
4/3/2006, 09:49 AM
Time to start mentoring 1tc

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 09:51 AM
Time to start mentoring 1tc

The 1TC carpet-pee incident happened before my time on this board, so I have no details. However, I'd venture to say that the reason he hit the carpet is that his kung-fu is inferior. He was probably aiming for the sink. :D

GDC
4/3/2006, 09:52 AM
pee on keyboards (http://www.unotron.com/US/newsarticles.asp?ID=30)

SoonerInFla
4/3/2006, 10:02 AM
I'd have been willing to try, but I don't think the life insurance medical exam nurse lady would have appreciated my talents.

HOMO!

Osce0la
4/3/2006, 10:37 AM

Was she hawt?

Desert Sapper
4/3/2006, 10:58 AM
Was she hawt?

Dang!! Beat me to it.:D

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 12:09 PM
Was she hawt?

a. I'm married

b. no. If she wasn't life insurance medical exam lady, she'd be lunch lady.

Osce0la
4/3/2006, 12:53 PM
a. I'm married

b. no. If she wasn't life insurance medical exam lady, she'd be lunch lady.

eh, we did have one hawt lunch lady when I was in high school, she didn't stay long, so of course the rumor started that she had gotten a job as a stripper...

OKC-SLC
4/3/2006, 01:01 PM
aim's not the only way to do that.

if i do say so myself.

and i did.

olevetonahill
4/3/2006, 01:50 PM
But did you let your friend at the other urinal watch ? you know return the favor :eek:

NormanPride
4/3/2006, 02:24 PM
Now all we need is Lid in here talking about candles, and sas talking about his sex life to make this the most awkward thread ever.