4/3/2006, 08:37 AM
:mad:

Stanley1
4/3/2006, 08:52 AM
Go on.....

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 08:55 AM
Go on.....

that's the problem, I didn't get to go on any go-karts. I was so excited about the go-karts.

colleyvillesooner
4/3/2006, 08:59 AM
What happened?

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 09:06 AM
She was running late so we didn't get done wif dinner until 10:30 and then we went to Lee Harvey's and then to the Slip In. Good times but I really wanted to ride go-karts. I guess I'll go by myself next weekend.

TexasLidig8r
4/3/2006, 09:08 AM
Let's set the scene....

3:00 Saturday afternoon... 1TC's chick getting a manicure and pedicure done.. she had cleaned her place extensively, fresh sheets on the bed (just in case)... freshly groomed (if you know what I mean and I'm sure you do).... talking to her best friend at the salon.

Friend: "So, 1TC chick, what are you and 1TC doing tonite?"

Chick: "I don't know, but he said it was something special. I am so excited. He seems like such a nice guy, not like that obnoxious, bald, older attorney with whom I used to have just a sexual relationship with."

Friend: "Never mind him, so what are you DOING tonite!?"

Chick: "I hope a nice place to eat, perhaps a play... I don't know.. but.. just in case.. well.. you know."

Flash ahead to 7:00 that night... doorbell rings.

Chick: "Hi 1TC!!! (Hug and kiss at the door.).. So.. where to? I've been thinking about you all day."

1TC: "I really have something neat planned.. I hope you really like it."

Chick: "So. what is it? (as her subtle physiological changes indicate anticipatory arousal).

1TC: "You'll see.. Let's go!"

[Driving... hand holding... 107.5, The Oasis playing soft jazz].. THEN..

Chick: "Uh... 1TC.. we're at.. uh.. well.. Speedzone.... uh..."

1TC: "THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS THE BIG ONE! GO-KARTS!"

Chick: [thinking].. "Great.. he probably has nocturnal bladder control issues too!" [end of thinking]

Flash ahead, to the end of the night... Handshake at the door.

Chick: "I have an early day tomorrow... uh no.. there's a tree you can use right there.. Night."

Close?

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 09:15 AM
Not even. I had asked her about go-karts before I had everything planned out. She was down wif dat and thought it would be fun. She drinks beer, not Smirnoff Ice if that means anything. I arrived with a small gift. She loves the band Reckless Kelly so I bought her their new CD and even put a bow on it.

We had fun but damn something's not quite right about all this. This was our second date. This is the second time that after dinner we went and met up with her friends. I think I might just chalk this up in the ole learning file and cut my losses. She's fun to go out with but damn, do we really need to meet up with her friends every damned date? I think not.

TexasLidig8r
4/3/2006, 09:18 AM
Condolences.. you've entered the "Let's be Friends" Zone... a lifetime doomed with friendly pecks on the cheek and watching Friends rerun together...

OR

Congratulations.. she relies on her friends' opinions of you and if they approved of you, and gives her the green light... it could be toes pointing to the ceiling on the very next date.

Either way.... chicks still don't make sense.

TopDaugIn2000
4/3/2006, 09:19 AM
so she AGREES that go-karts were fine, but then "runs late".......no go-karts for you, but that way she didn't seem like she was disagreeable.

and also one of those needy chicks that can't go ANYwhere without her gaggle of groupies.

nice.

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 09:23 AM
Condolences.. you've entered the "Let's be Friends" Zone... a lifetime doomed with friendly pecks on the cheek and watching Friends rerun together...

OR

Congratulations.. she relies on her friends' opinions of you and if they approved of you, and gives her the green light... it could be toes pointing to the ceiling on the very next date.

Either way.... chicks still don't make sense.

I'm sure hoping for number two.... This time she brought out one of her friends that I knew a little bit from OU. I had met her other friends and this new friend was grilling me. Hell if I know what's going on. I'm going to make her call me this week because right now I'm frustrated. I also have plans this weekend so she can hang out with her friends on an empty stomach.:(

Beef
4/3/2006, 09:27 AM
Dating sucks.

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 09:35 AM
I need to make the obligatory "Before you break up, be sure to do her in the pooper" comment.

caphorns
4/3/2006, 09:51 AM
I am assuming you probably should go by the basic principal that chicks don't usually exhibit their f*ck buddy to their friends. So that should set the tone for your next move. You might get to the coochie, but at what cost to your dignity?

Stanley1
4/3/2006, 09:54 AM
Dating sucks.

Word.

Except Chick, dating her is kewl.

Oldnslo
4/3/2006, 10:01 AM
Do her in the dumper, then dump her.

OU Adonis
4/3/2006, 10:11 AM
I need to make the obligatory "Before you break up, be sure to do her in the pooper" comment.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BeetDigger again.

OU Adonis
4/3/2006, 10:13 AM
Except Chick, bootie sex wif her is kewl.

Fixed for you

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 10:21 AM
Fixed for you

Negged.

Beef
4/3/2006, 10:22 AM
:mad:
I'll ride go karts with you. And I'm easy.

OUinFLA
4/3/2006, 10:24 AM
1TC's best friend:

http://www.cs.duke.edu/~goodson/vision/phase1/index_files/image008.jpg

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 10:37 AM
Really it could be either way like Lid said. If I am not having a good time, I might want to go hang out with my friends, but I also might be so impressed and into the guy, that I want to have my friends meet him.

The fact that she wants to hang out with her friends with you will not give you any insight of how she feels.

Stanley1
4/3/2006, 10:41 AM
Really it could be either way like Lid said. If I am not having a good time, I might want to go hang out with my friends, but I also might be so impressed and into the guy, that I want to have my friends meet him.

The fact that she wants to hang out with her friends with you will not give you any insight of how she feels.

This is true folks. Chick was introducing me to her friends about 3 hours after she met me. :D Because she was impressed, not b/c she wasn't having a good time.

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 10:48 AM

Its always third party validation. That's the reason for the first meeting. The second meeting is in case she missed anyone the first time and/or to ensure that she can make it through the evening. Date 2 hanging out with the girls is bad mojo.

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 10:48 AM
This is true folks. Chick was introducing me to her friends about 3 hours after she met me. :D Because she was impressed, not b/c she wasn't having a good time.

This is true folks

And we were at a SF.com tailgate party.

:D

OU Adonis
4/3/2006, 11:05 AM

Really? Did you have someone stand in for you on your first date with her?

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 11:07 AM
well, before we left her apartment she said, 'Hey girl #1 and so and so are going to Lee Harvey's, you wanna meet up with them after dinner and go-karts?'

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 11:19 AM
I'll ride go karts with you. And I'm easy.

right on.

I'm just throwing this out there, I put out on first dates...

Stanley1
4/3/2006, 11:21 AM
I like go-carts too. Maybe one day this summer a group of us can go. We can gang up on the little kids, ram them into the walls and stuff.

caphorns
4/3/2006, 11:23 AM
So, there was a recent TV report suggesting that chicks drink as an excuse to engage in bad behavior. There was nothing in the report about go-karts.

Beef
4/3/2006, 11:23 AM
well, before we left her apartment she said, 'Hey girl #1 and so and so are going to Lee Harvey's, you wanna meet up with them after dinner and go-karts?'
Are her friends hawt? And easy?

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 11:26 AM
are her friends hawt? And easy?

ummmmm. One is 100% do-able. The others are married or 'really nice'.

you gots a myspace thingy? PM me and you can see her and her friends.

Scott D
4/3/2006, 11:30 AM
Fixed for youNegged.

http://www.oohshiny.net/gallery/d/173-2/pwned-facekick.jpg :D :D

OU Adonis
4/3/2006, 11:35 AM
I try to be funny, but it only happens like once a month. All the other times I just generate animosity :(

Stanley1
4/3/2006, 11:45 AM
I try to be funny, but it only happens like once a month. All the other times I just generate animosity :(

I laughed. :O :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/3/2006, 11:51 AM
Dating sucks.I second this. Even if it is not really dating.

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 11:52 AM

try this next time, she likes it and will even finish it for you

'Sugar in a bowl, coffee in a cup....':D

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 11:59 AM
try this next time, she likes it and will even finish it for you

'Sugar in a bowl, coffee in a cup....':D

<shakes head>

Yes...I really like that. :rolleyes:

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 12:03 PM
<shakes head>

Yes...I really like that. :rolleyes:

<smiles because Stan confirmed that you do>

You should come down when Stan, Beef, CVS and I go ride go-karts, we'll need a designated driver.

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 12:07 PM
<smiles because Stan confirmed that you do>

You should come down when Stan, Beef, CVS and I go ride go-karts, we'll need a designated driver.

I don't think we could all fit in one go-kart.

Stanley1
4/3/2006, 12:12 PM
I don't think we could all fit in one go-kart.

heh

RacerX
4/3/2006, 12:18 PM
Dating sucks.

Only if you're lucky.

TexasLidig8r
4/3/2006, 12:32 PM

Better yet... Chick and I will pound numerous martinis while you four smash hapless teenagers into the walls with your go-karts.

Stanley1
4/3/2006, 12:36 PM
Better yet... Chick and I will pound numerous martinis while you four smash hapless teenagers into the walls with your go-karts.

You'll be no where near her. Ever. :mad: :D

TexasLidig8r
4/3/2006, 01:03 PM
You'll be no where near her. Ever. :mad: :D

I'm harmless!

When out with friends and we see an attractive woman, and someone says, "Wouldn't you like to screw her!"...

My initial thoughts are... "Out of what?!" :D

caphorns
4/3/2006, 01:05 PM
I'm harmless!

When out with friends and we see an attractive woman, and someone says, "Wouldn't you like to screw her!"...

My initial thoughts are... "With what?!" :D

Fixed ;)

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 01:07 PM
this could get interesting. a first for a thread of mine.

OU Adonis
4/3/2006, 01:08 PM
this could get interesting. a first for a thread of mine.

I dunno 1tc, you have a classic.

Beef
4/3/2006, 01:18 PM
heh
You can sit in my lap, big boy.

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 01:22 PM

:eek:

Beef
4/3/2006, 01:24 PM
You too, sweetheart. Everyone needs a beef sammich every once in a while.

IB4OU2
4/3/2006, 01:31 PM

>Stan-"I didn't think GoKarts had a stick shift?...":confused:<

>Beef- "Shutup and keep driving.......":cool:<

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 01:38 PM

This thread just took a turn for the worse. :eddie:

Beef
4/3/2006, 01:39 PM
This thread just took a turn for the worse. :eddie:
I don't think that adding Eddie to a thread about driving is going to help.:eddie: :eddie: :eddie: :eddie:

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 01:39 PM
>Stan-"I didn't think GoKarts had a stick shift?...":confused:<

>Beef- "Shutup and keep shifting.......":cool:<

fixed

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 01:45 PM
fixed

Nas.Ty.

Jimminy Crimson
4/3/2006, 03:25 PM
If her friends were hotter than her, you should go out with the beyonce again, meet up with the friends afterwards, then make a move on the hotter friends.

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 03:28 PM
If her friends were hotter than her, you should go out with the beyonce again, meet up with the friends afterwards, then make a move on the hotter friends.

If being the key word.:(

I'm gonna give it one or two more dates. We'll see.

OU Adonis
4/3/2006, 03:30 PM
Just don't get too hammered, try to drive the gokarts then **** into the wind, blinding her. That would be bad Mojo I think.

mdklatt
4/3/2006, 03:31 PM
I'm gonna give it one or two more dates. We'll see.

If you're not in the pink or the stink after the fourth date, it's time to move on. :texan:

NormanPride
4/3/2006, 03:37 PM
You know... you could always ask, right? I mean, good communication is needed in a good relationship, right? So ask, if it makes that much of an impact on your life. Personally, I wouldn't have noticed. And if I had, it would be second nature to ask for some "alone" time.

It doesn't have to be an accusation, either. You honestly want to figure out her motives, so ask as a way of getting to know her. If she freaks or gets all defensive, then you didn't want a part of it anyway.

Then again, I don't have an immense amount of experiene dating. :D

OUinFLA
4/3/2006, 03:39 PM
I'm harmless!

My initial thoughts are... "Out of what?!" :D

I admire a man who understands his true values in life.
spek for admitting your lawyerise tendencies overwhelm your man tendencies.

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 03:41 PM
You know... you could always ask, right? I mean, good communication is needed in a good relationship, right? So ask, if it makes that much of an impact on your life. Personally, I wouldn't have noticed. And if I had, it would be second nature to ask for some "alone" time.

It doesn't have to be an accusation, either. You honestly want to figure out her motives, so ask as a way of getting to know her. If she freaks or gets all defensive, then you didn't want a part of it anyway.

Then again, I don't have an immense amount of experiene dating. :D

That sounds like a plan.

Oldnslo
4/3/2006, 03:48 PM
That sounds like a plan.
of doom.

Don't bother to ask. Nothing good can come of it.

Because it just works that way.

Give her maybe one more date. Maybe. But if it ain't going your way 100%, p.i.i.t.b. and them move on.

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 03:52 PM
If you're not in the pink or the stink after the fourth date, it's time to move on. :texan:

Pink is date three. If she continues to want to hang out with the friends, then date four means in the stink along with some parting gifts for her.

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 03:54 PM
But if it ain't going your way 100%, p.i.i.t.b. and them move on.

The funny thing is, I bet there isn't one regular to the SO who doesn't know what p.i.i.t.b. means. :mack:

mdklatt
4/3/2006, 03:56 PM
The funny thing is, I bet there isn't one regular to the SO who doesn't know what p.i.i.t.b. means. :mack:

Especially the whorns.

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 03:58 PM
Especially the whorns.

I thought that was t.i.i.t.b. for them:confused:

mdklatt
4/3/2006, 03:58 PM
I thought that was t.i.i.t.b. for them:confused:

You can't have one without the other.

IB4OU2
4/3/2006, 03:59 PM

put it in the b*tt?

Stanley1
4/3/2006, 04:03 PM
put it in the b*tt?

You're sick.

1stTimeCaller
4/3/2006, 04:04 PM
You can't have one without the other.

Chick and Stan would arrgue otherwise.

wait. that was a bad example.....

sorry Chick & Stan, I had to..

mdklatt
4/3/2006, 04:05 PM
Chick and Stan would arrgue otherwise.

Pssst...one of them is lying. :D

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 04:06 PM
Pssst...one of them is lying. :D

You mean banana boy? :texan:

IB4OU2
4/3/2006, 04:09 PM
You're sick.

Why? pooper talker........;)

mdklatt
4/3/2006, 04:12 PM
Why? in the pooper taker........;)

Oldnslo
4/3/2006, 05:08 PM
put it in the b*tt?
Was that your 5K post?

'cause, that would be cool if it was.

leftfield
4/3/2006, 06:24 PM
She was running late so we didn't get done wif dinner until 10:30 and then we went to Lee Harvey's and then to the Slip In. Good times but the music was all hip-hop and I got elbowed every 5 seconds and had to stand in line for the ****er for 20 minutes then stand at the bar for another 20 minutes trying to get a drink.

fixed