PDA

View Full Version : Something Stinky This Way Comes

Viking Kitten
4/2/2006, 05:50 PM
Holy Mother... What is that smell? I go out to run some errands. I come back and the house has that nursing home aroma of sh*t mixed with death.

WHERE THE HELL IS IT COMING FROM??? I CAN'T MAKE IT GO AWAY IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

I have about 10 Yankee Candles lit right now. Every window is open... and the AC is on too. That ought to send Czar completely over the edge once and for all.

I'm fittin' to give ol' Will a call.

jk the sooner fan
4/2/2006, 06:12 PM
is it possible you have a dead animal hidden somewhere? like a mouse/rat, etc?

we had a rat die in our garage at the old rent house, and holy mother of bad odors..wow

leftfield
4/2/2006, 06:32 PM
Holy Mother... What is that smell? I go out to run some errands. I come back and the house has that nursing home aroma of sh*t mixed with death.

WHERE THE HELL IS IT COMING FROM??? I CAN'T MAKE IT GO AWAY IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

I have about 10 Yankee Candles lit right now. Every window is open... and the AC is on too. That ought to send Czar completely over the edge once and for all.

no doubt about it, its definitely 'sh*t mixed with death'...prolly warm 'sh*t' though

olevetonahill
4/2/2006, 06:33 PM
getcha some good ole rebel candles that will take that dam yankee stench away

Howzit
4/2/2006, 06:48 PM
Got any Bradford pears outside that are blooming? :D

We've got some in the back that I just got a whiff of...shuey.

GottaHavePride
4/2/2006, 06:53 PM
Forsome reason the phrase "Rumble Butt" leaps to mind. And I don't know why.

And I can't stop laughing about it.

BeetDigger
4/2/2006, 08:14 PM
I have about 10 Yankee Candles lit right now.

:mack: Lid is on the way.

ChickSoonerFan
4/2/2006, 09:03 PM
Have you bought a bag of potatoes in the recent past? Look everywhere, under the cabinets, under the microwave stand, in a pantry. If you have ever smelled bad, rotten potatoes, you will NEVER let them rot in your house again. It is easy to buy a bag and put them somewhere and forget about them, it is also extremely nasty. It will only happen once.

BeetDigger
4/2/2006, 09:10 PM
1TC didn't visit did he?

That would be my first guess.

Look in the corners. You might want to throw down some towels too.

:D

Cam
4/2/2006, 09:13 PM
You didn't miss any pieces of horse did you? I'm sure that would become pretty rank since it's getten warmer. ;)

sanantoniosooner
4/2/2006, 09:13 PM
Maybe Czar left the computer open on the Chipotle thead.

Zbird
4/2/2006, 10:18 PM

Been feedin' Czar those Old El Paso TV dinners again????????

GottaHavePride
4/2/2006, 10:29 PM
So didja figure out what it was? Or was it just Rumble Britches?

Sooner_Bob
4/2/2006, 11:34 PM
My youngest decided to stink up the house by pushin' the "popcorn" button on the microwave again instead of coming to get me so she could eat the stuff.

That's a smell that hangs around for a while. Talk about smokin' . . .

Pricetag
4/2/2006, 11:36 PM
Got any Bradford pears outside that are blooming? :D

We've got some in the back that I just got a whiff of...shuey.
The most accurate way I can think of to describe the smell of a blooming Bradford Pear is "crotch."

GottaHavePride
4/2/2006, 11:37 PM
The most accurate way I can think of to describe the smell of a blooming Bradford Pear is "crotch."
Updog?

Jimminy Crimson
4/2/2006, 11:53 PM
Have you bought a bag of potatoes in the recent past? Look everywhere, under the cabinets, under the microwave stand, in a pantry. If you have ever smelled bad, rotten potatoes, you will NEVER let them rot in your house again. It is easy to buy a bag and put them somewhere and forget about them, it is also extremely nasty. It will only happen once.

what chick is saying, is that she got potatoWn3d!!!!11!! ;)

Jimminy Crimson
4/2/2006, 11:56 PM

bradford pears are vile trees. dirty, smelly, messy, weak branched things. nice springtime display, though. if you like the look, get a cleveland select or aristocrat pear. i'm partial to flowering cherry trees. nicer spring show and better winter interest in the wood.[/garden guy]

they do smell like a.ss though

bri
4/2/2006, 11:59 PM
what chick is saying, is that she got potatoWn3d!!!!11!! ;)

http://zerovektor.com/images/potatowned.gif

Jimminy Crimson
4/3/2006, 12:03 AM

:) good on ya, bri

i didn't feel like searching for the pic

GottaHavePride
4/3/2006, 12:12 AM

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/taters.php

TheHumanAlphabet
4/3/2006, 02:09 AM

That and lugustrum....

The concentrated smell of sex...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/3/2006, 06:44 AM
bradford pears are vile trees. dirty, smelly, messy, weak branched things. nice springtime display, though. if you like the look, get a cleveland select or aristocrat pear. i'm partial to flowering cherry trees. nicer spring show and better winter interest in the wood.[/garden guy]

they do smell like a.ss thoughI'm about to **** off the tree huggers by cutting mine down. They are supposed to grow fast, but four years after I planted them, neither has grown very much. Of course, one of them did get run over by a truck full of roofers. I want to replace them with something else. Not sure what.

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 09:04 AM
:) good on ya, bri

i didn't feel like searching for the pic

I don't get it? :confused:

Did I spell potatoes wrong...is it potatos? That looks funny. Now they both look funny.

What was the smell? I still bet on potato(e)s.

GottaHavePride
4/3/2006, 09:18 AM
I don't get it? :confused:

Did I spell potatoes wrong...is it potatos? That looks funny. Now they both look funny.

What was the smell? I still bet on potato(e)s.

Jimminy set it up, bri knocked it down. potatown3d is just one of those phrases, you know? ;)

Czar Soonerov
4/3/2006, 09:30 AM

She bought the "sh*t mixed with death" scented candles, go figure.:eddie:

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 09:32 AM

Lid's favorite, next to lilac anyway.

Viking Kitten
4/3/2006, 09:34 AM
My bloodhound-like tracking skills finally led me to the laundry room, where I discovered that my "Gone with the Wind" novelty afghan had been ripped prematurely from the dryer, folded while damp and left to rot in a blaze of mildewed glory.

So to sum up... The rotting Southern heroes went in the trash after I lit the Yankee Candles. It's all so pregnant with symbolism.

Homey's gonna kill me.

Viking Kitten
4/3/2006, 09:35 AM

THEY WERE ON SALE!!!!!11:mad:

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 09:49 AM
Boy, that was anti-climatic. We were all hoping for some dead animal or a mysterious blob found in a corner that required a shovel for removal. Maybe even the Limburger cheese tossed behind the refridgerator by some prankstering guest at a party you had last month would have been good.

By the way, that Limburger cheese prank works. Esepecially on school busses. Place the cheese on the muffler or better yet, on the heater in the back of the bus. Its really funny when you are like 17.

Viking Kitten
4/3/2006, 10:11 AM
Boy, that was anti-climatic. We were all hoping for some dead animal or a mysterious blob found in a corner that required a shovel for removal. Maybe even the Limburger cheese tossed behind the refridgerator by some prankstering guest at a party you had last month would have been good.

By the way, that Limburger cheese prank works. Esepecially on school busses. Place the cheese on the muffler or better yet, on the heater in the back of the bus. Its really funny when you are like 17.

[Sigh]. Fine. Gotta keep the proletariat happy.

So....what really happened was that kids started playing with the thermostat in Czar's dead prostitute locker again.

"If I've told you kids once...I've told you a thousand times! We've got to keep daddy's dead whores cold!! Damn kids!"

Czar Soonerov
4/3/2006, 10:30 AM
sh*t + death

= CRAZY DELISHIOUS?

http://money.cnn.com/2006/03/13/magazines/business2/boominbitesize/narnia_video.03.jpg

Howzit
4/3/2006, 10:32 AM

So....what really happened was that kids started playing with the thermostat in Czar's dead prostitute locker again.

"If I've told you kids once...I've told you a thousand times! We've got to keep daddy's dead whores cold!! Damn kids!"

Czar is so lucky. Mrs. Howzit never lets me keep dead whores inside.

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 10:41 AM

Now THAT's what were were waiting for. Dead prostitutes - nice touch. :eddie:

SoonerBK
4/3/2006, 10:50 AM
[vk]that wing of the house is closed![vk]

Rogue
4/3/2006, 11:55 AM
This is one of the best thread titles EVAR!

Pricetag
4/3/2006, 12:10 PM

they do smell like a.ss though
We had one in the front yard of our last house. It was a beatiful tree--large and nicely shaped.

However, in April of 2004 we had a nasty storm, and that thing split right down the middle, leaving us with half of a tree. The side that split was the one nearest to the house, so from the street, the tree looked okay, so we kept it like that. Two months later, in another storm, it split again, so we had it removed.

BudSooner
4/3/2006, 12:33 PM
Yankee candles F**K YEAH! :D

olevetonahill
4/3/2006, 02:00 PM
My bloodhound-like tracking skills finally led me to the laundry room, where I discovered that my "Gone with the Wind" novelty afghan had been ripped prematurely from the dryer, folded while damp and left to rot in a blaze of mildewed glory.

So to sum up... The rotting Southern heroes went in the trash after I lit the Yankee Candles. It's all so pregnant with symbolism.

Homey's gonna kill me.

Dayum yakees win again :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Czar Soonerov
4/6/2006, 09:19 AM
Update: We got the afghan clean, but there is a new smell coming from the bathroom. More details to follow...

Mjcpr
4/6/2006, 09:20 AM
Update: We got the afghan clean, but there is a new smell coming from the bathroom. More details to follow...

Is it VK's pay day?

Czar Soonerov
4/6/2006, 09:21 AM
http://www.mac-con.com/christweb/images/payday_tn.jpg

Mjcpr
4/6/2006, 09:23 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1287615&postcount=31

IB4OU2
4/6/2006, 09:27 AM

You forgot to buy the bio-degradable coffee filters again???? :mad:

Viking Kitten
4/6/2006, 09:31 AM
Try the unmistakable stench of burned flesh. Only this time it's on my neck and looks sorta like a big hickey.

"No, Czar, I swear it's a curling iron burn."

BeetDigger
4/6/2006, 09:34 AM
Try the unmistakable stench of burned flesh. Only this time it's on my neck and looks sorta like a big hickey.

"No, Czar, I swear it's a curling iron burn."

One is understandable, but five?

And who puts a curling iron that close to their bra?