PDA

View Full Version : Bg Play Video- Oklahoma Sooners

The VIIIth
4/2/2006, 12:18 PM
Even has VonSchmanns kick and a Woody Hayes punch...

Apologies if this has been posted prior...

http://www.jimsoklahomasportspage.com/classicmemories.html

Flagstaffsooner
4/2/2006, 12:39 PM
Whoa, good sheet. Spek.

OUTrumpet
4/2/2006, 01:26 PM
Frickin' sweet.

OU-HSV
4/2/2006, 01:30 PM
Dangit. Lately I've been having trouble getting video clips to work. When I click a link to one of those videos it says done in the bottom left corner of my screen...but the video never shows up and never plays anyone know what he heck that means?

Jello Biafra
4/2/2006, 01:34 PM
Dangit. Lately I've been having trouble getting video clips to work. When I click a link to one of those videos it says done in the bottom left corner of my screen...but the video never shows up and never plays anyone know what he heck that means?

it PROBABLY means you need to invest in some popup blocker/antivirus software :O sorry.

OU-HSV
4/2/2006, 01:36 PM
crap

Octavian
4/2/2006, 01:38 PM
"Home-run ball in the air..." :D

The VIIIth
4/2/2006, 02:02 PM

Right click on the links and download the files to your hard drive...faster performance anyway...also be sure and turn off your pop up blocker.

The files open in either QT or WMA.

OUGreg723
4/2/2006, 02:07 PM
That site is GREATNESS

101sooner
4/2/2006, 02:44 PM
Who is this "Jim" and how did he become as cool as he is?

bigdsooner
4/2/2006, 02:53 PM
thanks man, those are sweet videos. my favorite is the play. we were at my brothers wedding reception doin the reception thing, drinkin, and watching the game. stressed out all game long, and then it happens. i almost pi$$ed myself when we downed it at the 3. i was still scared as hell, all i could think about was some busted coverage and one of their receivers gets behind us and then we're fu**ed. but when roy made the greatest defensive play imo, that ive ever seen, beer went flyin everywhere :D

i miss #38

OU-HSV
4/2/2006, 06:13 PM
Right click on the links and download the files to your hard drive...faster performance anyway...also be sure and turn off your pop up blocker.

The files open in either QT or WMA.
Thanks for the tip...I'm gonna try it later when I've got more time.

olevetonahill
4/2/2006, 06:44 PM
Great memories thanks for the link spek your way :cool:

usmc-sooner
4/2/2006, 09:10 PM
that was awesome

Keith Jackson the greatest tightend ever.

sendbaht
4/2/2006, 09:42 PM
Wow, Wow Wow..I sure enjoy those THANKS so MUCH!!!

oumartin
4/2/2006, 09:48 PM
I've had that site in my favorites list for over a year. anytime I feel blue I just pull it up.

Crimson Kid
4/2/2006, 10:37 PM
I've had that site in my favorites list for over a year. anytime I feel blue I just pull it up.

Yup, One of my favs.

CatfishSooner
4/2/2006, 11:23 PM
Little Joe = Awesome

boomersooner28
4/2/2006, 11:45 PM
Thank you Lord...for making me a Sooner.

Lucky4
4/2/2006, 11:54 PM
Who is this "Jim" and how did he become as cool as he is?

Coolness runs in my family. ;)

Thanks for the compliments on my site, guys. I'll add more vids this week.

Desert Sapper
4/3/2006, 06:20 AM

Dude, you have put up ALL the videos I have been trying to get my hands on for years. You are the ultimate vid collector, and I applaud you excessively. YOU RAWK!!!

Consequently, my favorite vid is the TM pick from the 2000 aTm game. I was at my wedding reception (we had to do it on Vet's day, because it was the only weekend I knew I could get off - Army thing). The song my new young bride really wanted to dance to somehow got left in my hotel room. :D So, I drove back to the hotel to get it, turned the game on. Said 'Oh Sh!t!!' when I saw the time on the clock and the score, then BAM!!! TM gets the pick, and the TD, sealing the deal for the perfect season. OH, then I went back and danced and drank heavily at the best party of my life. Wedding receptions are cool. What a great day! Thanks for bringing back that great memory.

The VIIIth
4/3/2006, 08:36 AM

Major Kudos on the site Mike!

Thanks!

Widescreen
4/3/2006, 02:51 PM
Awesome collection! Thanks for making it available.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Watch the last 5 seconds of The Kick. Someone comes over to shake Hayes' hand and Hayes belts the guy!!!!! I don't ever remember hearing about that (Edit: I guess that's what The VIII was referring to?).

The VIIIth
4/3/2006, 04:35 PM
Awesome collection! Thanks for making it available.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Watch the last 5 seconds of The Kick. Someone comes over to shake Hayes' hand and Hayes belts the guy!!!!! I don't ever remember hearing about that (Edit: I guess that's what The VIII was referring to?).

You are correct. Sir.

Lucky4
4/3/2006, 04:55 PM
Major Kudos on the site Mike!

Thanks!

Who is Mike? :P

Frank905
4/3/2006, 05:27 PM
How about a link to the "Thers only One" videos. I can only find one using the search function.

Jack T.
4/4/2006, 12:33 PM
Chillbumps.

Good stuff.