PDA

View Full Version : Who is NickZepp and why is he here?

Soonerwake
4/2/2006, 02:15 AM
I found this little nugget posted on Basketballboards.net from a NickZepp on 3/28/06 from a discussion about "Big 12 Coaching Rumors".

"This really devistates OU's basketball program to a point where they may be near the bottom of the conference ever year."

It's good to see such a sense of pride and positive attitude concerning our basketball program (notice the use of the word "they").

Also, another poster makes this observation about Mr. Zepp.

"Zepp boy I read on Oufans.com message baord you also said Ou had no cahnce to beat Oregon, it's good you are a realist though."

After deciphering the above statement with my dictionary, I realized that this person who claims to be an OU fan is lying to us all. He should be stripped of any avatars with the OU symbol and immediately censured/banned. This has gone on long enough.

Of course, I suppose some of you get great enjoyment in having him around to make fun of, so nevermind. Carry on as usual. :D

boomersooner28
4/2/2006, 02:47 AM
who?

Octavian
4/2/2006, 03:07 AM
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4680/chickenzepplin0wx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

OKC-SLC
4/2/2006, 08:44 AM
Nick sucks.

OUstud
4/2/2006, 12:11 PM
Sick nucks.

BillyBall
4/2/2006, 12:12 PM
Anyone know where to get a Boomer Sooner Ringtone?

NickZeppelin
4/2/2006, 12:50 PM
I've already said here it'll be tough to replace a guy like Sampson. He's about as good a basketball coach as you can get at OU.

oumartin
4/2/2006, 01:07 PM
yeah and Bob stoops sucks as a coach too huh Nick.

spaceman
4/2/2006, 02:03 PM
I've already said here it'll be tough to replace a guy like Sampson. He's about as good a basketball coach as you can get at OU.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

IronSooner
4/2/2006, 02:07 PM

I was going to refute this statement, but I guess spaceman already summed up my feelings.

sportsproducer
4/2/2006, 02:08 PM

Well, with all due respect to Kelvin Sampson since he was not as good as the Coach at Oklahoma before him, I'll say OU is in good shape to get an even better one than Kelvin.

NickZeppelin
4/2/2006, 02:27 PM
I won't disagree that OU's in a better shape now then when Billy left. But it'll still be tough to get a guy that will win 20 games a year. It's a hard thing to do. How many programs have won 20 games 10 straight years?

BarryBnds
4/2/2006, 03:22 PM
I won't disagree that OU's in a better shape now then when Billy left. But it'll still be tough to get a guy that will win 20 games a year. It's a hard thing to do. How many programs have won 20 games 10 straight years?

What's an even more amazing stat is the fact that, that team has a losing record in the first round games only. That doesn't even include the times when we got past the first round.

yermom
4/2/2006, 03:35 PM
What's an even more amazing stat is the fact that, that team has a losing record in the first round games only. That doesn't even include the times when we got past the first round.

:confused:

NickZeppelin
4/2/2006, 03:55 PM
From 2000-2006 OU had the 2nd best postseason record of any team in the Big 12. Tied with Texas at 11-7. Kansas is 15-7 the only Big 12 team better.

NickZeppelin
4/2/2006, 05:04 PM
NM

Big Red Ron
4/2/2006, 06:14 PM
I hope Kelvin didn't let the door hit him in the *** when he left.

Nick...nevermind.

soonermark
4/2/2006, 06:25 PM
http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4318/nickzepp17dd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

The man, the myth, the legend.

SkipTracer
4/2/2006, 06:39 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/1690/fans0wf.jpg

sanantoniosooner
4/2/2006, 09:11 PM
NM
first indisputable post you've ever made.

Sooner_75
4/2/2006, 09:27 PM
A face even his mother could not love.

tulsaoilerfan
4/2/2006, 09:28 PM
damn dude, put down the crack pipe and SLOWLY back away;there are plenty of good coaches that will be more than willing to come to Norman. :D

Vegas Sooner
4/3/2006, 01:26 PM
best thread ever!

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/3/2006, 02:16 PM
Character: Nicksynch, aka NickZepp
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Junior
Homeland Terrain: Endor
Skills: Debate, Negotiation, demon summoning, contradiction, did I mention debate?

Str 13 When Chewbacca is nearby
Dex 18 Logic dodging
Con 15 Can bounce back from ostracism like :eddie: after happy hour at Eskimo Joe's
Int 10 Can type "Bob Stoops just isn't a good coach" in over 20 languages AND can speak Botche
Wis 4 Could argue over the color of oranges
Chr 20 Could seduce Krista Sanchez with little more than a single glance

Over 100,000 hit points!

Special Weapons:
Okra
Dangling participles
The Filibuster
Disdain for the value of healthy defensive ends

starclassic tama
4/3/2006, 03:00 PM
i can't believe he isn't banned, he really takes away from this place.

okienole3
4/3/2006, 03:08 PM
Was Nick banned for a few days or was he at boy scout camp without internet?

Vegas Sooner
4/3/2006, 03:59 PM
Holy Crap-where did you guys find that picture. I almost fell out of my chair laughing!

Vegas Sooner
4/3/2006, 04:08 PM
Is it possible to find another great pic like that...????

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/3/2006, 04:18 PM
Is it possible to find another great pic like that...????

I think there is an SCA meeting in the city park next Sunday. Bring a camera and get some action photos...

Vegas Sooner
4/3/2006, 04:29 PM
so who is claiming that great shot of of the Zepp kid?

okienole3
4/3/2006, 05:18 PM
so who is claiming that great shot of of the Zepp kid?

There is a thread in the fark forum dedicated to the Led Man himself. He sent those pictures in.

oumartin
4/3/2006, 05:36 PM
what nick zepp pick. lets see again

NickZeppelin
4/3/2006, 05:41 PM
There is a thread in the fark forum dedicated to the Led Man himself. He sent those pictures in.

I may post newer pictures on that thread soon.

oumartin
4/3/2006, 05:42 PM
I'm the only on here that takes up for you nick.!

NickZeppelin
4/3/2006, 05:43 PM
Who cares if anyone takes up for me? I don't.

Stoop Dawg
4/3/2006, 06:53 PM
Well, with all due respect to Kelvin Sampson since he was not as good as the Coach at Oklahoma before him, I'll say OU is in good shape to get an even better one than Kelvin.

FYI

http://www.soonerstats.com/bb/coaches/index.cfm

Stoop Dawg
4/3/2006, 06:54 PM
But it'll still be tough to get a guy that will win 20 games a year. It's a hard thing to do. How many programs have won 20 games 10 straight years?

* crickets chirping *

* crickets chirping *

* crickets chirping *

Oh, hey, Nick's a poopy head!! LOL!!!11!!

oumartin
4/3/2006, 06:59 PM
I just took a nick and wiped my zeppelin

okienole3
4/3/2006, 07:07 PM
I may post newer pictures on that thread soon.

Do it. I want to see if your peach fuzz has grown in on your mustache.

oumartin
4/3/2006, 07:08 PM
Do it. I want to see if your peach fuzz has grown in around your manhood

:eek:

soonermark
4/3/2006, 09:10 PM
* crickets chirping *

* crickets chirping *

* crickets chirping *

Oh, hey, Nick's a poopy head!! LOL!!!11!!

Kelvin's at Indiana now, dude. Just let it go.

Stoop Dawg
4/3/2006, 10:15 PM
Kelvin's at Indiana now, dude. Just let it go.

Did I start this thread?

Did I say "Well, with all due respect to Kelvin Sampson since he was not as good as the Coach at Oklahoma before him, I'll say OU is in good shape to get an even better one than Kelvin."?

What's incredibly lame is all these morons with 10 posts next to their name throwing out 3rd grade insults instead of debating intelligently. How about you address those issues with your high moral standing?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's easier to post people's pics and call them names than actually think. Nevermind, carry on. :rolleyes:

KABOOKIE
4/3/2006, 11:09 PM
Who cares if anyone takes up for me? I don't.

Don't do it man. There'll be better days ahead.

soonermark
4/3/2006, 11:32 PM
Did I start this thread?

Did I say "Well, with all due respect to Kelvin Sampson since he was not as good as the Coach at Oklahoma before him, I'll say OU is in good shape to get an even better one than Kelvin."?

What's incredibly lame is all these morons with 10 posts next to their name throwing out 3rd grade insults instead of debating intelligently. How about you address those issues with your high moral standing?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's easier to post people's pics and call them names than actually think. Nevermind, carry on. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about your "20 win season" crusade.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Sooner in Tampa
4/4/2006, 10:02 AM
Nick brings most of this upon himself. How in the hell do you go on a crusade to get Stoops fired AND then support Sampson???? That is an oxymoron if I have ever heard one. Stoops loses FOUR games and he is the worse thing in the world...according to Nick!!!! Sampson pulls the debacle in the first round this year and Nick sticks up for him....WTF????

Vegas Sooner
4/4/2006, 10:21 AM
or if the t-shirt can fade anymore

Stoop Dawg
4/4/2006, 10:44 AM
I'm talking about your "20 win season" crusade.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nick brought up the 20 wins. I posted a link to a statistical comparison between Sampson and Tubbs. I guess you just quoted the wrong post. :rolleyes:

The "crickets chirping" post was in response to your (and others) preference to attack the poster rather than debate the facts. But, I guess if you have no facts, then attacking the poster is your only option.

Soonerwake
4/4/2006, 11:03 AM
Did I start this thread?

I will take the blame for starting this thread. I wanted to address the quotes posted on other sites that are IMO totally ignorant.

1. Losing Kelvin will not "devistate" OU basketball. OU basketball was alive before Kelvin, and will carry on after. It will not become a conference bottom-feeder as Nick suggests. What is that based on? What statistical evidence supports that demise of the Kelvin-less basketball program?

2. OU doesn't have a chance against Oregon?!? It's bad enough when we fight among ourselves about our chances against opponents, but worse when we start telling the world that we don't have a chance. Come on, man. Get some balls and proclaim your so-called favorite team as world-beaters!!! At least visit reality once in a while and realize that the OU football program is pretty darned good and has a chance against everyone out there.

There is my opinion, although I suppose it doesn't count because I only have "10 posts".

NickZeppelin
4/4/2006, 11:22 AM
Nick brings most of this upon himself. How in the hell do you go on a crusade to get Stoops fired AND then support Sampson???? That is an oxymoron if I have ever heard one. Stoops loses FOUR games and he is the worse thing in the world...according to Nick!!!! Sampson pulls the debacle in the first round this year and Nick sticks up for him....WTF????

I have hire standards for football then basketball. In basketball if you win 20 games a year and make the NCAA Tourney that's good enough. Football last year should have lost 9 games. It was flat out a bad team.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/4/2006, 11:47 AM
I have hire standards for football then basketball. In basketball if you win 20 games a year and make the NCAA Tourney that's good enough. Football last year should have lost 9 games. It was flat out a bad team.

Hire Ground....Great Chili Peppers Song..

okienole3
4/4/2006, 11:59 AM

You make absolutely no sense.

Dio
4/4/2006, 12:20 PM
So Nick, if last year's FB team should have lost 9 games, who or what prevented that from happening?

Stoop Dawg
4/4/2006, 12:35 PM
I will take the blame for starting this thread. I wanted to address the quotes posted on other sites that are IMO totally ignorant.

I had no real problem with your post. It's all the personal attacks that were uncalled-for. Actually, it was the "personal attacks in lieu of real debate" that I have a problem with.

And no, it's not my job to patrol these boards. I just like to point out ignorant posts when I see them too. And there were a lot in this thread.

NickZeppelin
4/4/2006, 01:57 PM
So Nick, if last year's FB team should have lost 9 games, who or what prevented that from happening?

Lots of luck. They were a good pass away from losing to Nebraska, Texas A&M ran all over us the entire game. Texas A&M was flat out bad. So was Baylor and they took us to double OT. TCU and Tulsa were bad teams. Tulsa had us beat for 3 and a half quarters. I could go through almost ever game but KSU and OSU and we could have easily lost every game.

KC//CRIMSON
4/4/2006, 02:07 PM
Lots of luck. They were a good pass away from losing to Nebraska, Texas A&M ran all over us the entire game. Texas A&M was flat out bad. So was Baylor and they took us to double OT. TCU and Tulsa were bad teams. Tulsa had us beat for 3 and a half quarters. I could go through almost ever game but KSU and OSU and we could have easily lost every game.

you just lost all of what little credibility you had right there, genius.

Collier11
4/4/2006, 02:08 PM
This happens every season to every team Nick, you make no sense. IF this was the case on how we judged teams, then the so-called greatest team ever usc should have lost about 10 games the past two years but why didnt they, it has very little to do with luck and alot to do with good coaching and players making plays

Collier11
4/4/2006, 02:10 PM
BOttom line is Coach stoops was working with a retooled O-line, a new freshman qb, a bunch of new recievers, not to mention the youngest team in the Nation against the toughest schedule in the nation and we won 8 games, beat oregon, beat nebraska, and could have easily won 9 or 10 games

Collier11
4/4/2006, 02:11 PM
you apparently are that 5 % of OU fans that logically see us going 13-0 every year and make us look like spoiled brats, thats not how sports works nicks, never has and never will. But weve still won more games in this decade than most every team in the nation

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2006, 02:13 PM
you just lost all of what little credibility you had right there, genius.
I disagree.

He lost that with his second post.

He's going in the hole with house credibility now.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/4/2006, 02:26 PM
you apparently are that 5 % of OU fans that logically see us going 13-0 every year and make us look like spoiled brats, thats not how sports works nicks, never has and never will. But weve still won more games in this decade than most every team in the nation

Pretty much nails it.

Nick is literally incapible of admitting that he is wrong about anything, EVER. No person that isn't drinking their own bathwater would think that Bob Stoops is not a good coach and that OU wasn't at least a good team by the end of last year.

Vegas Sooner
4/4/2006, 02:34 PM
agreed

NickZeppelin
4/4/2006, 02:59 PM

I didn't see OU going 13-0 last year. I just didn't see OU being a very bad team last year either. Which we were last year.

usmc-sooner
4/4/2006, 03:13 PM
also note that Nick has claimed he's only attended 6 OU football games ever.

okienole3
4/4/2006, 03:54 PM
I didn't see OU going 13-0 last year. I just didn't see OU being a very bad team last year either. Which we were last year.

Nick take your crap somewhere else, like maybe OUInsider or Rivals or soonertimes or jimtraber.com. Or, better yet go to your own "message board" and argue with yourself about how we were so terrible last year. We get it. You think we sucked last year and you want to fire Stoops. OK, OK, you have said it time and time again. Bye.

okienole3
4/4/2006, 03:57 PM
Pretty much nails it.

Nick is literally incapible of admitting that he is wrong about anything, EVER. No person that isn't drinking their own bathwater would think that Bob Stoops is not a good coach and that OU wasn't at least a good team by the end of last year.
He has admitted that he was wrong...once. ;)

It's Devaney isn't it. I always **** up with stuff like that. My bad.

Vegas Sooner
4/4/2006, 04:10 PM
hmmm..

frou
4/4/2006, 05:45 PM
Nick take your crap somewhere else, like maybe OUInsider or Rivals or soonertimes or jimtraber.com. Or, better yet go to your own "message board" and argue with yourself about how we were so terrible last year. We get it. You think we sucked last year and you want to fire Stoops. OK, OK, you have said it time and time again. Bye.

Insider banned him 2 months ago

Rivals banned him this week

Traber.com and here are the only major boards left that will have him.

Vegas Sooner
4/4/2006, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=soonermark]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4318/nickzepp17dd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This guy called Stoops a bad coach??? but he looks like he has played/been around football forever. Can somebody put a white visor on this kid?

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/4/2006, 06:35 PM
Let's be serious, Nick could look like Brad Pitt and he would still be dumb as a bucket of bricks....his looks, sadly, are the least of his worries.

Sooner1979
4/4/2006, 06:40 PM
Should have, could have, would have Nick....The point is, your parents should have used protection.

Collier11
4/4/2006, 07:58 PM
In the famous last words of me, "Daddy shoulda pulled out, nicklaus"

picasso
4/4/2006, 08:13 PM

ok dude, what's the deal? is there a glitch on your keyboard or is this some sick habit.
Sampson was good for us but like many other instances, I believe it was time for him to go.

NickZeppelin
4/4/2006, 08:16 PM
I think the next coach will prove that we probably coulda used Kelvin for a few more years.

picasso
4/4/2006, 08:24 PM
I think the next coach will prove that we probably coulda used Kelvin for a few more years.
yep, because no other coach in the country could have gotten 20 wins out of this year's team.:D

okienole3
4/4/2006, 08:46 PM

Way to step out on a limb. :rolleyes:

william_brasky
4/4/2006, 08:48 PM
this thread lives and breathes, and the "New Coach to be announced!" thread gets locked.

No justice.

Collier11
4/4/2006, 08:54 PM
this thread lives because anytime there is an enormous amount of injustice in the world it needs to be magnified, in this case its the continued place on earth of nick.... ;)

NickZeppelin
4/4/2006, 10:34 PM
yep, because no other coach in the country could have gotten 20 wins out of this year's team.:D

That might be true. We don't know. But next years team is going to be really young and they have Nova coming here and play in the Preaseason NIT. Then you have a very tough conference. Everyone in the Big 12 will be better.

Scott D
4/4/2006, 10:36 PM
This thread is sad, in more than one way.

Collier11
4/4/2006, 10:37 PM
Im pretty sure that LSU, UCLA, and Florida were all really young...and in the final four, if you get a good coach and the team accepts their roles and plays together, it doesnt matter how young you are. The last few years under kelvin like it or not, we didnt play as a team and our guys didnt have defined roles, thats why we struggled so much

NickZeppelin
4/4/2006, 11:07 PM
LSU, UCLA, and Florida had some advantages that OU won't have. They were all in bad conferences Yes they had maybe 4 good teams in the SEC. But the bottom 6 teams stunk. PAC 10 really had 2 good teams in it. Washington and UCLA. And they all 3 returned coaching staffs.

Next years Big 12 will have Texas and Kansas, both top 5 teams. Texas A&M will be better and brings everyone back. Oklahoma State is really talented and brings everyone back outside of maybe a transfer or two. Texas Tech brings everyone back(yes Jackson is just a Jr, it seems like he's been there 8 years) and it looks like Mizzou has a coach to go with that talent and the other teams made good coaching changes. The only teams that won't be significently better on paper is Nebraska and Colorado. Colorado lost everyone. Nebraska didn't really lose anyone but they aren't that good. We have a lot of good talent but it'll be a young team and a team with a new coach which with a new system and new style to learn.

okienole3
4/4/2006, 11:16 PM
All hail the all-knowing Nick Zepp. Get the led out!

picasso
4/4/2006, 11:16 PM
you've apparently never watched Pac 10 basketball.

NickZeppelin
4/4/2006, 11:35 PM
I've watched a little bit late at night. Arizona was the 3rd best team in the PAC 10 and they stunk would have been about 6th or 7th in the Big 12 at best, and this was a down year in the Big 12.

Also you didn't argue against the point that LSU, UCLA, and Florida haven't had a coaching change. OU will have a coaching change. That's an even bigger disadvantage for us.

Collier11
4/4/2006, 11:59 PM
Umm, I gaurantee you that arizona would have been a top 4 team in the big 12, and a coaching change isnt as big of a deal as playing with 4 soph and a junior as florida won a title with

NickZeppelin
4/5/2006, 12:09 AM
Did you actually watch Arizona this year? They weren't well coached. The ended up an 8 seed despite having more talent then probably anyone in the conference. They were one of the last at large teams to make the NCAA Tourney. At best they are 5th in the Big 12 this year. They weren't very good this year.

I think coaching had a lot to do with why Florida was so good so quickly. If we get a Crean in here that has basically the same style Kelvin has then I can see that working, but I don't see us getting Crean. Everyone is basically going to be a newcomer into the system. It could really backfire with a tough schedule and a much tougher conference on paper.

Collier11
4/5/2006, 12:19 AM
hey guys, from now on when someone is being an ***, instead of calling them that or an idiot, can we just say quit being a ZEPP?

Vegas Sooner
4/5/2006, 11:02 AM
..holy crap. LO doent know how to coach AZ??

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/5/2006, 11:08 AM
..holy crap. LO doent know how to coach AZ??

Nope, his national championship sucks!

Vegas Sooner
4/5/2006, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=Vegas Sooner]URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4318/nickzepp17dd.jpg[/URL]Did you actually watch Arizona this year? They weren't well coached. The ended up an 8 seed despite having more talent then probably anyone in the conference. They were one of the last at large teams to make the NCAA Tourney. At best they are 5th in the Big 12 this year. They weren't very good this year.

....kid is smoking crack.

Scott D
4/5/2006, 11:13 AM
Nick's answer to why any team that is 'traditionally' strong in a sport has a down year is that they weren't 'well coached'. Then occasionally he may say that they have 'no talent', but usually it's that the team wasn't 'well coached'.

Vegas Sooner
4/5/2006, 11:22 AM
exactly

okienole3
4/5/2006, 11:28 AM
I Arizona was the 3rd best team in the PAC 10 and they stunk would have been about 6th or 7th in the Big 12 at best, and this was a down year in the Big 12.

Did you actually watch Arizona this year? They weren't well coached. The ended up an 8 seed despite having more talent then probably anyone in the conference. They were one of the last at large teams to make the NCAA Tourney. At best they are 5th in the Big 12 this year. They weren't very good this year.

Can I get a 4th place???

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/5/2006, 11:30 AM
LSU, UCLA, and Florida had some advantages that OU won't have. They were all in bad conferences Yes they had maybe 4 good teams in the SEC. But the bottom 6 teams stunk. PAC 10 really had 2 good teams in it. Washington and UCLA. And they all 3 returned coaching staffs.

Next years Big 12 will have Texas and Kansas, both top 5 teams. Texas A&M will be better and brings everyone back. Oklahoma State is really talented and brings everyone back outside of maybe a transfer or two. Texas Tech brings everyone back(yes Jackson is just a Jr, it seems like he's been there 8 years) and it looks like Mizzou has a coach to go with that talent and the other teams made good coaching changes. The only teams that won't be significently better on paper is Nebraska and Colorado. Colorado lost everyone. Nebraska didn't really lose anyone but they aren't that good. We have a lot of good talent but it'll be a young team and a team with a new coach which with a new system and new style to learn.

What talent is that? Anderson might be able to get some better talent in a year or two but right now they may or may get Gardner back, the only thing they had resembling an inside game in Young is gone as well as McKinney. Right now Marshall Brown looks like the only player definitely returning that is a pretty good player. They have Lyons who might do decent in Anderson's system because he is a better athlete than b-ball player. Kalen Grimes might pose as a big guy but he is soft. Dandridge and Lawrence are both spot up shooters that will probably be square pegs in a round hole in a "40 minutes of hell" style game. Horton has more turnovers at PG than assists. Right now the two top recruits that Snyder was bringing are almost certainly going elsewhere. Do I think they could improve in a couple years with some of Anderson's players? Sure. Are they "significantly better on paper"? NO. The team Anderson left at UAB will have more talent.

Also I'm interested how Iowa St is going to improve a lot next year by losing Stinson and Blaylock. Is McDermott going to be player-coach?

NickZeppelin
4/5/2006, 12:30 PM
The team Anderson left loses 3 starters. I don't know if UAB has more talent now then Mizzou. Quin Snyder got a lot of talent into Mizzou. Just didn't know how to coach them at all.

As far as ISU goes I think Blaylock could still return. He hasn't signed with an agent yet. But they also have a pretty decent player in Clark. They are still weak inside though.

yermom
4/5/2006, 12:40 PM
hey guys, from now on when someone is being an ***, instead of calling them that or an idiot, can we just say quit being a ZEPP?

this idea, it is terrible :mad:

okienole3
4/5/2006, 12:45 PM
this idea, it is terrible :mad:

What was that Zepp? ;)

yermom
4/5/2006, 12:57 PM
you can make fun of Nick all you want but leave Zeppelin out of this!

Dio
4/5/2006, 01:00 PM

preach it, pastor

Sooner in Tampa
4/5/2006, 01:03 PM
you can make fun of Nick all you want but leave Zeppelin out of this!Amen...and spek

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/5/2006, 01:08 PM
The team Anderson left loses 3 starters. I don't know if UAB has more talent now then Mizzou. Quin Snyder got a lot of talent into Mizzou. Just didn't know how to coach them at all.

As far as ISU goes I think Blaylock could still return. He hasn't signed with an agent yet. But they also have a pretty decent player in Clark. They are still weak inside though.

"On paper" Gardner and Blaylock are both gone and yes I'll take UAB right now minus 3 starters with a top 25 incoming recruiting class over a team that missed the NIT last year and finished 11th losing 3 starters and recruits looking to bolt.

Vegas Sooner
4/5/2006, 02:31 PM
...nz sounds like he knows all the x's asnd o's, infact he makes it sounds like he should be on the sidelines on Owen Field and in the LNC------ has Joe C. contacted NickZepp yet????????????????????

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/5/2006, 02:45 PM
...nz sounds like he knows all the x's asnd o's, infact
he is a wannabe who couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a 100 pounds of bananas strapped to his back.------ has Joe C. contacted NickZepp yet????????????????????

Fixed

Vegas Sooner
4/5/2006, 03:10 PM
...........oh,............ thanks

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/5/2006, 03:13 PM
...........oh,............ thanks

anytime :D

LSUdeek
4/5/2006, 03:21 PM
LSU, UCLA, and Florida had some advantages that OU won't have. They were all in bad conferences Yes they had maybe 4 good teams in the SEC. But the bottom 6 teams stunk.

nothing like two teams in the final four from a "bad" conference.

ark, UK, florida, tennessee, alabama and LSU were ncaa tournament teams.

florida won the championship.
lsu went to the final four.
alabama, tennessee, and UK won a game in the tourney.
arkansas beat florida, alabama, and tennessee in the regular season.

south carolina won the NIT championship and lost by a bucket to florida in the sec championship.

ole miss, ms. state, auburn, georgia were bad teams. vandy is OK.

just correcting some inaccuracies re: the SEC.

Collier11
4/5/2006, 03:49 PM
Ok zepp, lets see by your assertion, the sec was a bad conf. even though they had 6 tourney teams and the nit and ncaa champ. Meanwhile our beloved big 12 had 4 tourney teams, texas was a legit top 15 team and after that, kansas, oklahoma, a&m were good but not great teams, so I dont quite get you. You so often contradict yourself and make no sense

Vegas Sooner
4/5/2006, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=Vegas Sooner][QUOTE=Vegas Sooner]URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4318/nickzepp17dd.jpg[/URL]

.....quite frankly with nickzepp?

....dont think so.

KC//CRIMSON
4/5/2006, 06:08 PM
Bonham just threw up again.

william_brasky
4/5/2006, 06:23 PM
who's a good farker up in here? PM me if you would like a fun, little project.

Collier11
4/5/2006, 06:25 PM
brasky you devil, what are you up to

picasso
4/5/2006, 10:33 PM
Nick, the Pac 10 is more than just Arizona and UCLA.

and it's than! not fu**** then!:confused:

NickZeppelin
4/5/2006, 10:45 PM
Nick, the Pac 10 is more than just Arizona and UCLA.

and it's than! not fu**** then!:confused:

What is this? Grammer school:cool:

picasso
4/5/2006, 10:48 PM
dude, it's the internet and we're all allowed our crazy opinions but your "e" rather than "a" is beyond annoying. I think maybe you've got the keys switched on your board or something.

I hope.

NickZeppelin
4/5/2006, 10:50 PM
The honest truth is if I really cared I would notice the difference but I don't care. It really doesn't matter.

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2006, 10:56 PM
The honest truth is if I really cared I would notice the difference but I don't care. It really doesn't matter.
grammar.....spelling.......facts........

USELESS.......USELESS I TELL YOU!

Collier11
4/5/2006, 11:02 PM
Whats sad is nick doesnt even realize how ludacris and annoying and unsubstantial he really is, there is a freaking thread about him and he says within the thread that people dont go after him, GO AWAY

picasso
4/5/2006, 11:04 PM
naww, let's keep him around. we're all experts. it's fun.

Collier11
4/5/2006, 11:32 PM
Lets think, ummm NO ;)

NickZeppelin
4/5/2006, 11:35 PM
Whats sad is nick doesnt even realize how ludacris and annoying and unsubstantial he really is, there is a freaking thread about him and he says within the thread that people dont go after him, GO AWAY

I don't really care about what people think one way or another. If you don't like it don't read it.

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2006, 11:36 PM
How will we know if we like it or not without reading it Nick?

soonerhubs
4/6/2006, 12:01 AM
Nick Zeppelin... that is all.

OKC-SLC
4/6/2006, 12:40 AM
the mojo is good with this one.

okienole3
4/6/2006, 05:44 AM
I don't really care about what people think one way or another. If you don't like it don't read it.

I have an easier suggestion...don't post it.

Vegas Sooner
4/6/2006, 03:19 PM
i like how he likes to post on his haters thread

Vegas Sooner
4/8/2006, 08:00 PM
....go to wichita

Vegas Sooner
4/19/2006, 11:17 AM
not letting this die!

NickZeppelin
4/19/2006, 11:36 AM
Just reread this thread. Holy **** this is funny stuff.

okienole3
4/19/2006, 11:50 AM

I am glad that you are able to laugh at yourself. That is a positive attitude.

toast
4/19/2006, 02:58 PM

Just remember, they are only laughing at you not with you.

NickZeppelin
4/19/2006, 03:05 PM
Just remember, they are only laughing at you not with you.

There's no difference between the two.

Collier11
4/19/2006, 03:07 PM
There is a huge diff. If we were laughing with you, it would be like..."Nick you are such a dork" and youd say, " I know man, ha ha"...Laughing at you means "hey guys, Nick is twat rag" "ha ha ha ha ha" and you go :(

Collier11
4/19/2006, 03:09 PM
There's only 1 Nick Zepp.......................Thank God

okienole3
4/19/2006, 03:13 PM
Nick, where you from man?

Vegas Sooner
4/19/2006, 03:33 PM
Nick, where you from man?
....Austin

NickZeppelin
4/19/2006, 03:33 PM
There is a huge diff. If we were laughing with you, it would be like..."Nick you are such a dork" and youd say, " I know man, ha ha"...Laughing at you means "hey guys, Nick is twat rag" "ha ha ha ha ha" and you go :(

I've learned to just not care what people think about me one way or another because no one knows dick about me. Just like no one really knows dick about anyone else. I used to care what people thought about me when I was like in middle school. Back then I would throw stuff at you trying to kill you if you said the wrong thing.

toast
4/19/2006, 03:36 PM
Back then I would throw stuff at you trying to kill you if you said the wrong thing.

But now you just use your mad logic and internet skillz...

jacru
4/19/2006, 05:04 PM
Nick may be a ____, but he's a SOONER ____ and that counts for something. ;) :D

Vegas Sooner
4/19/2006, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=Vegas Sooner][QUOTE=Vegas Sooner]URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4318/nickzepp17dd.jpg[/URL]

...did you say back in middle school?

okienole3
4/19/2006, 05:14 PM
He has grown up over the last few months.

NickZeppelin
4/19/2006, 05:16 PM
That picture is about 3 or 4 years old.

okienole3
4/19/2006, 05:18 PM
That picture is about 3 or 4 years old.

You never answered where you were from.

NickZeppelin
4/19/2006, 05:26 PM
NW OKC.

stonecoldsoonerfan
4/19/2006, 05:40 PM
NW OKC.

then move to austin.

NickZeppelin
4/19/2006, 05:50 PM
Why?

NormanPride
4/19/2006, 06:42 PM
I've never seen another person so calmly respond to abuse. It's kind of awe-inspiring.

sanantoniosooner
4/19/2006, 06:46 PM
I've never seen another person so calmly respond to abuse. It's kind of awe-inspiring.
That's why I think he gets off on the conflict.

JMHO.

NickZeppelin
4/19/2006, 06:51 PM
I think it's funny that people take some things too seriously.

okienole3
4/19/2006, 06:51 PM
That's why I think he gets off on the conflict.

JMHO.

I think it is because he has probably been picked on since about Kindergartern, so he is used to it by now. It wasn't until he got out of high school that he realized the reasons people picked on him was in order to elicit a reaction of some kind, so now he doesn't react. We all know or have known guys like Nick. For him, it is like the 6th grade all over again but now he is a little more mature in how he handles things. Deep down, we are all still the bullies we were back then. So, maybe it is us that are getting off on the conflict only we are getting ****ed because he is not giving us the reaction we want. My name is Dr. okienole3, I will be here all night.

sanantoniosooner
4/19/2006, 06:55 PM
exactly..........you are amused by the reactions you cause.

It's all cool dude. I dig it.

Collier11
4/19/2006, 08:00 PM
Nick you are right, none of us really know anything about you other than your opinions on this board, and while all of us say something stupid from time to time(except SAS ;)) you say some really odd and ignorant things sometimes and that is where all of this comes from

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/19/2006, 08:08 PM
Yeah....What Collier said

KC//CRIMSON
4/19/2006, 08:31 PM

:rolleyes:

Author Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
NickZepp
Big Daddy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1932 Posted: 17 September 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This team isn't bad because of the youth or the talent. It's because of coaching. This team isn't coached well. I don't care what Bob Stoops has done. He can't do it anymore. He should be fired as soon as this year ends because this team isn't getting any better.

This UCLA team is BAD. They will finish near the bottom of the Pac 10 and win 6 or 7 games max. They are a MUCH better team then we are. It's that simple. Well coached teams don't fumble 7 times and have dumb plays like we had. I don't care how young you are. This team isn't well coached.

This OU team can't win anymore games. They just aren't good enough they don't have a defense and they don't have an offense that's consistant and aren't well coached. We can find a better coach then Stoops he's proven to be a bad coach the last few games it's pretty obvious now.pretty funny, huh?

NickZeppelin
4/19/2006, 10:14 PM
Nick you are right, none of us really know anything about you other than your opinions on this board, and while all of us say something stupid from time to time(except SAS ;)) you say some really odd and ignorant things sometimes and that is where all of this comes from

I state opinions. If they are arrogant fine. I really go off of what I see though.

sanantoniosooner
4/19/2006, 10:29 PM
I state opinions. If they are arrogant fine. I really go off of what I see though.
I'd never use 'arrogant' to describe you myself.

picasso
4/19/2006, 10:32 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/news/2001/05/08/blazers_dunleavy_ap/t1_dunleavy_all-01.jpg

sanantoniosooner
4/19/2006, 10:34 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/news/2001/05/08/blazers_dunleavy_ap/t1_dunleavy_all-01.jpg
UNDEFEATED as the Head Coach of the Husker football team.

picasso
4/19/2006, 10:37 PM
UNDEFEATED as the Head Coach of the Husker football team.
he DID lose a tight recruiting battle with Barry Switzer for Kansas stud Jamelle Hollieway.

Vegas Sooner
4/19/2006, 10:52 PM
:rolleyes:

pretty funny, huh?

Yep zepp is an idiot. .....yeah lets fire one of the best coaches in cfb. what an idiot. I bet he has not even played an actual organized team sport. by the looks of him I would bet he has never even ran 2 blocks w/out grabbing his gut w/ a cramp. What a tard.

Soonerwake
4/19/2006, 11:23 PM
I thought this thing died long ago. What was I thinking??? :D

soonerhubs
4/19/2006, 11:25 PM
Nick Zeppelin = the Cliff Claven of college Football.

bigdsooner
4/19/2006, 11:36 PM
I really go off of what I see though.

have your doc change your glasses perscription.....seriously

Vegas Sooner
4/20/2006, 01:09 AM
this high school nerd is retarted

okienole3
4/20/2006, 01:15 AM
Hey nick, how many boards do you post on?

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/20/2006, 09:09 AM
You notice not many regulars are posting in here or long time posters...the reason being that if you ignore Zepp, he might go away.

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2006, 09:17 AM
You notice not many regulars are posting in here or long time posters...the reason being that if you ignore Zepp, he might go away.HEH...I was kind of thinking the same thing.

sanantoniosooner
4/20/2006, 09:21 AM
You notice not many regulars are posting in here or long time posters...the reason being that if you ignore Zepp, he might go away.
Nick keeps us on our toes. I like his inane babbling myself.

I guess I have a soft spot for head trauma victims.

okienole3
4/21/2006, 09:56 AM
Come on Nick, spread some knowledge.

Big Red Ron
4/21/2006, 02:45 PM
Didn't little Nicky get the ol' perma-bane?

Big Red Ron
4/21/2006, 02:45 PM
A shoe-whipping in the corn-hole?

picasso
4/21/2006, 03:11 PM
that's not entirely true.

GDC
4/21/2006, 03:52 PM
****, without Nick around I am truly ****ed.

okienole3
4/21/2006, 05:43 PM
was he banned? if so, why?

sanantoniosooner
4/21/2006, 06:34 PM
was he banned? if so, why?
Because he finally annoyed a person with power.

It's that simple.

Scott D
4/21/2006, 08:46 PM
Because he finally annoyed a person with power.

It's that simple.

the question is, how long will it take for him to notice ;)

Vegas Sooner
4/21/2006, 10:27 PM
probably bc he said he wanted Stoops fired. It was obvious he was not who he said he was.

okienole3
4/21/2006, 10:45 PM
who did he annoy and how?

okienole3
4/21/2006, 10:45 PM
i have annoyed ccd plenty and he hasn't banned me.......yet.

KC//CRIMSON
4/21/2006, 11:41 PM
Yippee!

Scott D
4/22/2006, 12:03 AM
who did he annoy and how?

he annoyed DE...and it was a long time running annoyance that reached it's boiling point.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/22/2006, 09:10 AM
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead! Which old Witch?
The Wicked Witch! Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead. Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead.
She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know the Wicked Witch is dead!

http://crystalrivergems.com/wizard/productimages/oz2/R0300002.JPG

birddog
4/22/2006, 12:55 PM
nick'll soon be fresh out of boards at this rate.

birddog
4/22/2006, 12:59 PM
OKLAHOMA WAS THE MOST WELL COACHED TEAM IN THE COUNTRY LAST YEAR. BOB STOOPS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE ALL YEAR. THE PLAYERS WERE VERY YOUNG AT ALMOST EVERY POSITION AND BY SEASON'S END, STOOPS AND CO. HAD TRANSFORMED THEM INTO A GREAT TEAM.

chewing your nails yet, nick?

NickZeppelin
4/22/2006, 01:18 PM
I guess people do care about me.

birddog
4/22/2006, 01:19 PM
we all miss your crazy little antics, sure.

Vegas Sooner
4/22/2006, 01:33 PM
I guess people do care about me.
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Big Red Ron
4/22/2006, 02:14 PM
I guess people do care about me.He's Baaaaaack

Okay how long was the bannishment? Couple days? Seemed like an eternity.

OUGreg723
4/22/2006, 02:49 PM
This place wouldnt be the same without him.

Nick is to Soonerfans.com as The United States is to Rumsfeld these days.;)

GDC
4/22/2006, 03:08 PM

Nick is to Soonerfans.com as The United States is to Rumsfeld these days.;)

and without him, I'd be low man on the totem pole:D

Big Red Ron
4/22/2006, 05:18 PM

Nick is to Soonerfans.com as The United States is to Rumsfeld these days.;)Nah, we had a great board for about five years before he became a regulare here. Much like Scottie "almighty" Reynolds, we'll be fine without 'em.

Hey Nick

:twinkies:

Sooner_75
4/22/2006, 08:40 PM
Nick has a face even his mom couldn't love.

Vegas Sooner
4/24/2006, 05:45 AM
Nick has a face even his mom couldn't love.
hahahaha.you must have seen that pic w/ the faded shirt from wal-mart!

Vegas Sooner
6/3/2008, 10:58 PM
nope! BUMP

SoonerStormchaser
9/23/2008, 06:05 PM
I guess he is back...wonder how long it'll take him to actually show up.

Sooner04
9/23/2008, 06:21 PM
I guess he is back...wonder how long it'll take him to actually show up.
No joke, but for a while I thought you were another one of Nick's trolls.

SoonerStormchaser
9/23/2008, 08:28 PM
Heh...now that's funny.

picasso
9/24/2008, 09:24 AM
man that was fun hashing through that again.

good times.:D

Sooner04
9/24/2008, 10:58 AM
Heh...now that's funny.
Sometimes, though, Nick knows what he's talking about.

You.........

okienole3
9/24/2008, 09:06 PM
I have been calling for his return for months!

Sooner_Havok
11/20/2008, 12:27 AM
bump