PDA

View Full Version : So I was in Addison today...

GottaHavePride
4/1/2006, 11:24 PM
I didn't realize the North Texas Jazz Festival was in Addison and not at, say, UNT's campus. Funnily enough I was just a block away from BJ's Brewhouse, home of the Dallas lunch where PG, Iggy, and I met JK, DC, Stan, Howzit, SSA, Crawfish, and Beef.

I almost stopped to have dinner there before heading back, but decided to hit the Pei Wei instead. I didn't feel like shelling out for Fogo de Chao.

Stanley1
4/2/2006, 01:49 AM
wOOT1!!!!!!!!!!!

pb4ou
4/2/2006, 01:57 AM
dang, wish I knew about that. :(

SeattleOUstudent
4/2/2006, 02:22 AM
I didn't realize the North Texas Jazz Festival was in Addison and not at, say, UNT's campus. Funnily enough I was just a block away from BJ's Brewhouse, home of the Dallas lunch where PG, Iggy, and I met JK, DC, Stan, Howzit, SSA, Crawfish, and Beef.

I almost stopped to have dinner there before heading back, but decided to hit the Pei Wei instead. I didn't feel like shelling out for Fogo de Chao.

Fogo...oh hells yeah!

Beef
4/2/2006, 07:51 AM
I was in Addison yesterday, as well. I probably go there as often as GHP does.

OUHOMER
4/2/2006, 08:25 AM
doesnt sound like much dirt got moved

BajaOklahoma
4/2/2006, 09:10 AM
GHP, this whole part of the state is known as North Texas. So you will see North Texas used on stuff in Fort Worth, Gainesville and such. So North Texas is used only to give a general description of location - as opposed to South Texas, if instance.

Oh, and thanks for letting us know you were coming down. :mad:
Slacker.

GottaHavePride
4/2/2006, 10:19 AM
I didn't realize it would be so close. Plus, I was busy all day with our jazz band.

And dirt was moved - PG put Iggy to work. I get to take care of what's left.

IB4OU2
4/2/2006, 10:25 AM
And dirt was moved - PG put Iggy to work.

True love can move mountains......:)

proud gonzo
4/2/2006, 06:44 PM
GHP is misrepresenting what happened! Iggy VOLUNTEERED to help move dirt. I kept telling him he didn't have to help, but he did anyway.

BeetDigger
4/2/2006, 08:15 PM
GHP is misrepresenting what happened! Iggy VOLUNTEERED to help move dirt. I kept telling him he didn't have to help, but he did anyway.

Yeah right. You can try to sell that to the wimmens on the board, but none of us guys are buying it. We've been there before. He knows that if he doesn't help out there will be months of hell to pay. :D

ignastrad
4/2/2006, 08:34 PM
I acutallly did volunteer to help. PG was a little distraught over the circumstances of having six tons of dirt in her driveway. I, therefore, decided to help take care of the mess. We got a little over half of it (three tons) to the back yard. I volunteered because PG has been there for me in times of need and I wanted to help her in return (I would definitely want help with that if I were in her shoes). That was the basis of my rationale to help. Hope this helps.

-iggy

GottaHavePride
4/2/2006, 08:38 PM
Dude, I didn't realize my sister was into chicks.

;)

BajaOklahoma
When did PG get Igggy's password? I knew she had GHP's, but Iggy's?

Good try though.

proud gonzo
actually, I don't know GHP's password... but his computer logs in automatically :D

BeetDigger
4/2/2006, 09:08 PM
I acutallly did volunteer to help. PG was a little distraught over the circumstances of having six tons of dirt in her driveway. I, therefore, decided to help take care of the mess. We got a little over half of it (three tons) to the back yard. I volunteered because PG has been there for me in times of need and I wanted to help her in return (I would definitely want help with that if I were in her shoes). That was the basis of my rationale to help. Hope this helps.

-iggy

Listen, none of have bought swamp land in Florida or bridges in London so we aren't buying this. :eddie: