PDA

View Full Version : Dear Whorn in the black Honda Prelude...

StoopTroup
4/1/2006, 09:01 PM
If your going to drive around in Oklahoma like a Nascar Driver...

We would appreciate if you would take the emergency spare off of the passenger front side of your car and get a new tire for the original equipment rim that came with your vehicle.

Also...

Why don't you get an Oklahoma tag for your car or head south and stay there...Hook 'em

Thanks in advance...

StoopTroup

GDC
4/3/2006, 02:58 PM
Doesn't HookEm have family in Oklahoma?

NormanPride
4/3/2006, 03:08 PM
I didn't know HookEm was human...

Osce0la
4/3/2006, 03:10 PM
If your going to drive around in Oklahoma like a Nascar Driver...

We would appreciate if you would take the emergency spare off of the passenger front side of your car and get a new tire for the original equipment rim that came with your vehicle.

Also...

Why don't you get an Oklahoma tag for your car or head south and stay there...Hook 'em

Thanks in advance...

StoopTroup
People from Texas can't drive...I went to Dallas a few years back and the people we stayed with joked that they make brakes tougher in Texas...Everywhere we went it was like 90 MPH traffic jam, people will cut you off in a heartbeat, and if you hit your brakes you will probably get run over...

NormanPride
4/3/2006, 03:29 PM
People from Texas can't drive...I went to Dallas a few years back and the people we stayed with joked that they make brakes tougher in Texas...Everywhere we went it was like 90 MPH traffic jam, people will cut you off in a heartbeat, and if you hit your brakes you will probably get run over...

Let me guess, you're one of those that stops on the access ramp on the highway? ;) I'm from San Antonio, which is pretty middle-of-the-road when it comes to traffic. Dallas is on the bad side, Houston is sheer insanity. And just about all of Oklahoma fits in that "Cars go over 65?" mould.

No offense meant at all, people. I am much more relaxed driving here. It's just an observation.

Osce0la
4/3/2006, 03:33 PM
Let me guess, you're one of those that stops on the access ramp on the highway? ;)

Oh God, that gets on my nerves worse than anything...How are you going to merge into traffic that is going 60+ when you're doing 25, or worse, sitting still?

I guess I can't really say too much, people in Alabama are pretty horrible as well...

OUTromBoNado
4/4/2006, 02:33 AM
Let me guess, you're one of those that stops on the access ramp on the highway?

That's how I rear-ended someone right after I bought my current car. B**ch even had her own lane to go into on the highway. Caused $1200 in damages because of the angle I hit...even though I was doing less than 10mph.

Osce0la
4/4/2006, 09:18 AM
That's how I rear-ended someone right after I bought my current car. B**ch even had her own lane to go into on the highway. Caused $1200 in damages because of the angle I hit...even though I was doing less than 10mph.
I even had this problem yesterday after leaving work. Lane continues for about a mile, people stop while trying to merge...You have a mile to get up to speed and merge, don't try to do it in the first 50 feet of the lane while traveling less than 20 mph...

GDC
4/4/2006, 01:55 PM
Is it just me, or have the whorns kind of backed off around here lately?

silverwheels
4/4/2006, 01:56 PM

Maybe your personal crusade is working.

GDC
4/4/2006, 02:00 PM
Maybe your personal crusade is working.

I've backed off myself. Maybe reverse psychology is the key.Hook 'em :texan:

silverwheels
4/4/2006, 02:02 PM
I've backed off myself. Maybe reverse psychology is the key.Hook 'em :texan:

There you go! If I just ignore them then they don't cause a problem for me.

TexasLidig8r
4/4/2006, 02:09 PM
We're a kinder, gentler lot.. 1000 points of light.. all that.

GDC
4/4/2006, 02:13 PM
We're a kinder, gentler lot.. 1000 points of light.. all that.

http://www.nederpoparchief.nl/bluesbrothers/script_8.jpg

"Can you see the light?"

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2006, 02:20 PM
N

W

Tuesday.

yermom
4/4/2006, 02:22 PM
Let me guess, you're one of those that stops on the access ramp on the highway? ;) I'm from San Antonio, which is pretty middle-of-the-road when it comes to traffic. Dallas is on the bad side, Houston is sheer insanity. And just about all of Oklahoma fits in that "Cars go over 65?" mould.

No offense meant at all, people. I am much more relaxed driving here. It's just an observation.

Arizona has the worst drivers i have seen anywhere, a nice mix of both ends of the spectrum, insanely aggressive to random braking in the fast lane while under the speed limit

i don't mind Dallas driving, as long as i'm not in something underpowered (2.slow VW Jetta comes to mind)

Boomer_Sooner_sax
4/5/2006, 03:49 PM

I live in Houston and I think the traffic sucks here, but Dallas is the Sh**s! I hate the traffic there! Thank God for Southwest Airlines! Dallas looks its best from 35,000ft!

mdklatt
4/5/2006, 03:58 PM
Buffalo drivers are the worst, with Milwaukee a close second. The main problem in Dallas is out-of-town drivers and others who don't know where the hell they're going. The freeway interchanges in Oklahoma were all designed by a ****ing idiot.

GottaHavePride
4/5/2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah, Oklahoma is the most left-exit-and-merge happy place I've ever seen. who seriously thought that was a good idea?

mdklatt
4/5/2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah, Oklahoma is the most left-exit-and-merge happy place I've ever seen. who seriously thought that was a good idea?

If I want to go south (left) on I-35 from Lindsey, why do you I need to make a right turn and do a 270? I saw something even more ridiculous in OKC last night. When you're heading south on Lincoln and you want to head south on I-235 you have to do a complete 360! After which you have 10 feet to merge and get over one lane unless you want to get on I-40.