PDA

View Full Version : Chick-Fil-A people

JohnnyMack
4/1/2006, 07:39 PM
The employees more specifically. They're weird. Just plain weird. All of them.

I have two theories:

1) They are actually an army of undead souls waiting here in the mortal realm for their dark lord to cross over to this dimension and lead them towards world domination.

For me to explain my next theory you will have had to have seen the movie Scanners.
B) Their thoughts can kill!! :les:

Either way I fear we are in deep ****. I recommend you wear your foil hats in future visits to Chick-Fil-A.

Newbomb Turk
4/1/2006, 07:57 PM
I can honestly say I have never thought of that before. ;)

Soonrboy
4/1/2006, 08:06 PM
i wish they would bring their stolen soles in the form of a drive in to norman

crawfish
4/1/2006, 08:13 PM
You don't deserve chick-fil-a.

Okla-homey
4/1/2006, 08:36 PM
Chik-Fil-A is righteous fast-food. Never open on Sunday neither. Plus, its chickeny.

OhU1
4/2/2006, 09:17 PM
All women seem to love Chik-Fil-A. Perhaps it is well named.

I spent $6 there once, finished the micro portion in about 5 minutes, and had to go to McDonalds to satisfy the appetite Chik-Fil-A barely dented.

sanantoniosooner
4/2/2006, 09:20 PM
This thread alone is proof of an alliance between JohnnyMack and Satan.

AllAboutThe'O'
4/2/2006, 10:02 PM
Chik-Fil-A is righteous fast-food. Never open on Sunday neither. Plus, its chickeny.
That not-open-on-Sundays rule came straight from its founder, who believed that Sunday was a day of rest and not a workday, and the company has used that rule ever since.

Okla-homey
4/2/2006, 10:04 PM
That not-open-on-Sundays rule came straight from its founder, who believed that Sunday was a day of rest and not a workday, and the company has used that rule ever since.

FWIW, they've won a few lawsuits w/malls which insisted all food providers be open on Sundays.

BeetDigger
4/2/2006, 10:05 PM

Yes, the sabath. Hobby Lobby and a few other places do the same thing. My wife complains all the time about HL not being open because she forgets to go on Sunday. Uou will never see them with public ownership as they would be forced to open on Sunday by shareholders.

sanantoniosooner
4/2/2006, 10:05 PM
More specifically, it's a day of family.

To attend church or whatever activity a family may enjoy together.

slickdawg
4/2/2006, 10:12 PM
I know this - don't get between me and Chik-Fil-A

Okla-homey
4/2/2006, 11:07 PM

You know, the Founder of the universe is also of that opinion. See "Decalogue", rule #4.;)

of course, there is some debate on exactly which day the sabbath should be observed.

OUDoc
4/3/2006, 08:16 AM
My cousin works there(until he starts at OU in the fall). I don't think he's the undead. Next time I see him I'll stab him and see what happens.

;) (<-- for legal reasons)

OklahomaTuba
4/3/2006, 08:53 AM
Next time I see him I'll stab him and see what happens.

That's comforting, coming from a doctor. :D

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 09:06 AM
Eat mor chikin

OU Adonis
4/3/2006, 09:09 AM
That's comforting, coming from a doctor. :D

He is just drumming up business.

crawfish
4/3/2006, 09:14 AM
Gotta respect a company that sacrifices a lot of $$$ for a principle.

JohnnyMack
4/3/2006, 09:32 AM
This thread alone is proof of an alliance between JohnnyMack and Satan.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/gounion/deathtongue1.jpg

frankensooner
4/3/2006, 09:39 AM
The one in Edmond had a window worker with warts and scabby hands, my wife hated it, but it didn't stop her from going. I do agree the ladyfolks seem to like it.

caphorns
4/3/2006, 10:00 AM
I think it speaks volumes to the staff that this is the ONLY chicken place I go to where I don't worry whether the juvenile delinquents in the back are doing something nasty to the food while they prepare it.

Dio
4/3/2006, 10:10 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/gounion/deathtongue1.jpg

Opus rules.

OklahomaTuba
4/3/2006, 10:21 AM
They just opened a Chick-Fil-a in Owasso.

I don't care what anyone says about them, the chicken biscut thing they serve in the morning is damn good.

Czar Soonerov
4/3/2006, 10:28 AM
Eat Mor Chikken
http://www.pixelsurgeon.com/admin/shared/images/shaun_big.jpg1081839349

Tear Down This Wall
4/3/2006, 11:43 AM
I like Chik-Fil-A. But, Chicken In A Biskit crackers are different. They suck.

http://theimaginaryworld.com/crk29.jpg