PDA

View Full Version : I have discovered a new word...

Okla-homey
4/1/2006, 06:58 PM
previously unknown to English grammarians. When you find yourself trapped within crappy circumstances and there does not appear to be any way out...you are incrapsulated.

that is all.

sanantoniosooner
4/1/2006, 07:02 PM
You get bad cholesterol infatuate.

Okla-homey
4/1/2006, 07:04 PM
when you do not understand why all the various pasta shapes exist because they all taste the same you are: spagnostic

IronSooner
4/1/2006, 07:08 PM
when you do not understand why all the various pasta shapes exist because they all taste the same you are: spagnostic

I had that exact thought last night. Some infomercial for a pasta cooker and they show all the different kinds of pasta you can cook in it. And I think wow, they're basically all the same thing.

Okla-homey
4/1/2006, 07:11 PM
I had that exact thought last night. Some infomercial for a pasta cooker and they show all the different kinds of pasta you can cook in it. And I think wow, they're basically all the same thing.

Clearly an Italian plot to extort lira from non-spagnostics. Good thing we're too smart for them.

SoonerInKCMO
4/1/2006, 07:31 PM
Hillbillies. :rolleyes:

The pasta comes in different shapes so that different amounts of sauce cling to each piece. Use your spaghetti when you just want a thin film of ragu sauce clinging to the surface; use something with holes or in a bowl shape when you want big globs of alfredo with each bite.

BajaOklahoma
4/1/2006, 07:47 PM
Do you have a pasta tree?

OKC Sooner
4/1/2006, 07:50 PM
http://us.inmagine.com/168nwm/ablestock/ab020611/ab0206110072.jpg

When you use your toes to fiddle with the bathtub faucets, you are being aquapedextrous.

Okla-homey
4/1/2006, 08:33 PM

The pasta comes in different shapes so that different amounts of sauce cling to each piece. Use your spaghetti when you just want a thin film of ragu sauce clinging to the surface; use something with holes or in a bowl shape when you want big globs of alfredo with each bite.

yeah, and you can prolly tell the taste of virgin from extra virgin olive oil too can't you Mr Snobby McFoodsnob.:rolleyes:

GottaHavePride
4/1/2006, 11:25 PM
I think splunge about the word "incrapsulated".

splunge - it's a great idea, but possibly not, and I'm not being indecisive!

JohnnyMack
4/1/2006, 11:28 PM
Why do you hate Rich Hall?

VeeJay
4/2/2006, 07:00 AM
It's a little known fact that 27 pasta items make up nearly 50% of all the pasta sales, which generally consist of 227 items in the category.

If you need to know exactly which items you should be purchasing, I'll need to charge for that information.

YWIA.

OUinFLA
4/2/2006, 07:13 AM

this may be the most reasonable post in a rather unreasonable thread.

Id say it is an example of F'n Hillibility

Okla-homey
4/2/2006, 07:23 AM
People who actually believe pasta shapes matter: Spagnazis;)