PDA

View Full Version : Stoops praises Etienne - again!

picasso
4/1/2006, 03:07 PM
For the second straight practice coach Stoops has praised the play of 5th string QB Bubba Ettiene.
"Certainly, hahe's lookin better and better at gettin the ball from the center," said the coach about the Freshman out of Sweatysack, Louisiana.
"Hopefully he'll continue to improve for scout team duties so we can knock the living gumbo out of him."

King Crimson
4/1/2006, 03:17 PM
For the second straight practice coach Stoops has praised the play of 5th string QB Bubba Ettiene.
"Certainly, hahe's lookin better and better at gettin the ball from the center," said the coach about the Freshman out of Sweatysack, Louisiana.
"Hopefully he'll continue to improve for scout team duties so we can knock the living gumbo out of him."

i was surprised when Etienne committed since Mack and UT usually have a solid grip on Sweatysack.

picasso
4/1/2006, 03:37 PM
i was surprised when Etienne committed since Mack and UT usually have a solid grip on Sweatysack.
Oh they did sign Jorbo Thumbnail. He's big, sweaty and well spspspoken.

King Crimson
4/1/2006, 03:50 PM
Well, Jorbo is a natural fit in Austin. he's been playing both ways since jr. high.

picasso
4/1/2006, 04:58 PM
there is a method to Jorbo's madness. swarthy and deranged yes but it does tend to have an effect on the guy trying to block him.
I mean, can you imagine the smell of a swamp rat that's been eating on boiled alligator eggs and catfish fin soup?

Jello Biafra
4/1/2006, 06:34 PM
Well, Jorbo is a natural fit in Austin. he's been swinging both ways since jr. high.

HAD to fix that one.