PDA

View Full Version : (Almost) Chick Fight

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/1/2006, 10:07 AM
I was flipping thru channels and the morning team on KJ 103 was discussing this DJ named J Rod's relationship. He said he had been dating this chick for like 2 years but wasn't ready to get married. Janet, the chick on the show, tells him that 2 years is the cutoff. If you aren't engaged at 2 years, it aint happening.He disagreed, saying he loved his gf very much but neither were ready.

So I called in and agreed with him saying if both parties were on the same page in the matter, it didn't matter about a timeline.

So last night as Jimminy and I were going into the Ford Center, I see J Rod at the KJ booth. I said "hey I'm the girl who got your back in the marriage thing." There's a standing there who kind of sighed then started walking away. He says "Oh hey, this is my girlfriend So and So." So I start to introduce myself and she says "Oh no, that's ok, she said some really mean things about me, no thanks."

So I tell her she has me mixed up because I didn't say anything bad, I don't even know her. She says "well, I heard what you said."

I turned to Jimminy and said "let's go." But he was laughing because he wanted to see a throw down.

In my opinion, if you are dating a radio personality on a show where they do lots of talking, your personal business is gonna be on the air, so she should have been mad at him, not at me or any other listener.

That's what I get for listening to a station whose top hits are "Candy Shop" and "Shake that ***" by Eminem.

slickdawg
4/1/2006, 10:16 AM
You were too nice, I'd have said something like

You haven't been able to get a proposal out of him in two years, so you must be a basket case or a terrible f***.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/1/2006, 10:19 AM
Yeah the way she started to storm off, she seemed like it had hit a nerve. As we were walking off I said to Jimminy, "geez, if it bothers her that much, she needs to tell her man to stop telling their personal bidness."

sanantoniosooner
4/1/2006, 10:20 AM
That's why I refuse to share personal stuff on the boards.

Sooner_Bob
4/1/2006, 10:25 AM

So, um . . . did you get any?

sanantoniosooner
4/1/2006, 10:27 AM
So, um . . . did you get any?
I just said I don't share that stuff.

only hand action, but it's something

Sooner_Bob
4/1/2006, 10:28 AM
I just said I don't share that stuff.

only hand action, but it's something

I told you the innerweb was good for something.

BillyBall
4/1/2006, 10:28 AM
Would you have dropped her?? What's the "Tale of the Tape"??

sanantoniosooner
4/1/2006, 10:30 AM
I told you the innerweb was good for something.
It wasn't my hand dingaling.

The wife was doing curls.

Al Gore
4/1/2006, 10:45 AM
BTW.....Mrs butt looked smaller last night than normal??????

slickdawg
4/1/2006, 11:40 AM

Brokeback.

:D

slickdawg
4/1/2006, 11:41 AM
BTW.....Mrs butt looked smaller last night than normal??????

gifs?

colleyvillesooner
4/1/2006, 12:47 PM
IBTD

sanantoniosooner
4/1/2006, 12:48 PM
IBTD
No.......My wife did.

MamaMia
4/1/2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah the way she started to storm off, she seemed like it had hit a nerve. As we were walking off I said to Jimminy, "geez, if it bothers her that much, she needs to tell her man to stop telling their personal bidness."
She has an ugly personality. With an attitude like that she obviously has much deeper issues. May the bird of paradise poop on her head. :P

BeetDigger
4/1/2006, 02:29 PM
SBSB you should call in to his show this week and say tell him he should drop her that she's a head case. Or something similar anyway. See how she deals with that.