PDA

View Full Version : No, sir, you may not have my money...

Osce0la
3/31/2006, 05:27 PM
So, this - quoting dolemite - "fockturd" approaches me today - again - while I am outside on a smoke break. He apparently doesn't remember me from the other day when he tried to bum money off me (which still wasn't the first time I've seen him), and again asks me if I have any money I could spare. Now, I would be willing to maybe help this man out if it weren't for his story changing every time he approaches me. The first time I ever saw this man, he tells me his rent was due the day before, but that he had lost his job earlier in the week and couldn't afford rent - therefore, he had been evicted...This gave it away instantly that this was crap, as no apartment complex will evict you for being 1 day late for the first time (he had already explained how he had never been behind on his payments and crap). The second time it is the typical car broken down, wife and kid are around the corner in the car waiting for him. I have been approached by this man at least 7 times in the past 4 months...Funny how he never looks like he's in too much need of help...I've even told him straight out that I WILL NOT give him money and to leave me alone...I'm so tired of people like this around here.

silverwheels
3/31/2006, 05:29 PM
Keep a large knife with you and brandish it the next time he approaches. I bet he'll stop asking you for money then.

proud gonzo
3/31/2006, 05:32 PM
is this in Norman? if so, that guy's been doing this for a while. i'd call the police and say come get him.

handcrafted
3/31/2006, 05:34 PM
is this in Norman? if so, that guy's been doing this for a while. i'd call the police and say come get him.

That guy seems to run out of gas and lock his keys in his car every day, too. Sounds like he needs to see the inside of the newly remodeled Cleveland County Jail.

TexasLidig8r
3/31/2006, 05:42 PM
Make him sing a song for a dollar. Just tell him you will pay to be entertained...

TopDawg
3/31/2006, 05:43 PM
May I have your money?

yermom
3/31/2006, 05:49 PM

Fagan, i finally remembered his name the other day

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 06:09 PM
My daughter is sick and needs medication .:rolleyes:

Osce0la
3/31/2006, 06:27 PM
No, this guy is in B'ham, AL (maybe he travels to Norman to try this with the money he bums from people). Glad to see I'm not the only one this happens to constantly...

Oh yeah, they tend to frown on you carrying a knife while working in a bank...

Spray
3/31/2006, 06:28 PM
Fagan, i finally remembered his name the other day

Oh, man, that is terrible to hear. Curtis was so clutch for us for so long.

yermom
3/31/2006, 06:30 PM
yeah, it's too bad he knocked up that skank and can't afford gas

Spray
3/31/2006, 06:34 PM
It sho ain't easy bein a pe-imp.

dolemitesooner
4/2/2006, 09:14 PM
Fagan? I hate that mother ****er