PDA

View Full Version : Dean Blevins has a huge man-crush on...

MikeInNorman
3/31/2006, 04:18 PM
Tim Floyd.

On Tuesday's edition of the Massive Tool Hour, the chuckleheads were bloviating on "Home Run" coaching possibilities. Dean confidently played the Tim Floyd card, expecting to win the pot. When "Tim Floyd" brought silence instead of "brilliant!", I though Dean-o was going to cry. He then gave them an "Oh yeah?" and promised to quit his job if any of the big name candidates mentioned by the 'tard brothers was hired.

So, that's about 70% on the Dean scale of certainty, I'd say.

Jimminy Crimson
3/31/2006, 04:21 PM
I'd expect many Sooner basketball fans to pull a Hinrichs if Tim Floyd was hired! :eek:

MikeInNorman
3/31/2006, 04:23 PM
It's one thing to move up to the NBA and fail, like most college coaches. It's another to move up to the NBA and become a laughingstock and punch line to every joke.

stoopified
3/31/2006, 04:42 PM
It's one thing to move up to the NBA and fail, like most college coaches. It's another to move up to the NBA and become a laughingstock and punch line to every joke.You mean like Leonard Hamilton?That man can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.
He can however recruit like a demon.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/31/2006, 05:19 PM
It's one thing to move up to the NFL and fail, like most college coaches. It's another to move up to the NFL and become a laughingstock and punch line to every joke.

This would probably describe Pete Carroll pretty well, though I'm with you that Tim Floyd isn't real high on my list. He isn't even the highest ex-ISU choice on my list.

oumartin
3/31/2006, 08:29 PM
Just last night on the news he was gawking over the georgia tech head coach.. what a fool

ucosooner
3/31/2006, 10:08 PM
Oh lawdy, please not Floyd. I had to put up with him once in Chicago, please don't ruin the Sooners too.

RacerX
3/31/2006, 10:28 PM
Blevins=tool for a long time now.

Readyfor8
4/1/2006, 12:54 AM
Quick who do I have to root for now for Dean Blevins to be forced into retirement?

Soonerus
4/1/2006, 01:13 AM
Dean has no insight...