PDA

View Full Version : OU granted permission to talk to JohnnyMack

JohnnyMack
3/31/2006, 03:24 PM
Sources tell us that JohnnyMack is happy at his current job but will entertain offers.

Stanley1
3/31/2006, 03:33 PM
Please, oh God, no.

Scott D
3/31/2006, 03:35 PM
Doubtful because the NCAA is investigating JohnnyMack for some suare that involved lots of alcohol, drugs, and male prostitutes.

NormanPride
3/31/2006, 03:38 PM
:norm:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/31/2006, 07:47 PM
What could you do for OU, Johnny?

soonermark
3/31/2006, 08:01 PM
What a traveshamockery that would be. :les: :chicken:

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/31/2006, 08:18 PM
They should let Sherri Coale coach the boys and everytime the boys win, the get co-ed showers with the girl team ;)

JohnnyMack
3/31/2006, 11:09 PM
Doubtful because the NCAA is investigating JohnnyMack for some suare that involved lots of alcohol, drugs, and male prostitutes.

Look, Stanley had VERY SPECIFIC requests for his birthday party last year and it was my turn to coordinate. Don't blame me, I just arranged for the male prostitutes to show up in their gladiator costumes, I didn't participate. What :dean:, 1tc and Stan do behind closed doors is their business and their business alone.

JohnnyMack
3/31/2006, 11:11 PM
What could you do for OU, Johnny?

I played so much Double Dribble on my pimento or nintendo or whatever it's called I have all the fundamentals down. Mix in my street cred and you know I'd have tha LNC rockin' and sh*t. For rizzle.

3/31/2006, 11:42 PM
They should let Sherri Coale coach the boys and everytime the boys win, the get co-ed showers with the girl team ;)And to think you were worried about us male Soonerfans wanting to look at fully dressed photos of the lady basketballers! Go figure.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/1/2006, 12:21 AM
Mind you it was a joke and plus college kids looking at each other naked isn't as creepy as grown men ooogling fully dressed college girls ;)

4/1/2006, 01:21 AM
Mind you it was a joke and plus college kids looking at each other naked isn't as creepy as grown men ooogling fully dressed college girls ;)Yeah, that sure is CREEPY!(Oh, my god, Oh my god, how icky, eeeewww!):P