PDA

View Full Version : Atten Fat Shoppers (I dont care which chain store you're in)

OUinFLA
3/31/2006, 12:35 PM
Now, Im not picking on ya because you are abdominally challenged, cause I am a bit so myself.

But when you are shopping in Wally World, Target`, or Best Buy, etc, please do not walk side by side with your equally fat spouse (friend, sister, mother, etc).

Not only are you usually strolling rather than walking, but the aisle width at the discount stores is abnomally narrow so they can stock more crap for us to buy.

As you chose to "stroll" down an aisle side by side gawking at all the goodies you would like to buy someday, there are those of us who know what we want, where it is located and only have the desire to get it and get out of the dreadful place.

Your side by side hand holding (or not) strolling is irritating to those of us who want to walk at a normal pace. So since you fill up the entire aisleway with your excess body mass, it makes it rather difficult to get passed you. The passing lanes are actually only located at the end of the aisleways, and by the time we "stroll" up to there, you can count on the event of other shoppers merging into the larger area at the same time, making getting around you withing knocking you down even more difficult.

Please have the courtesy of "strolling" single file when someone is behind you that might want to move on faster than a snails pace. Or.............lose a bunch of weight.

TIA

Thank you SO for providing me a place to rant as I had a rather difficult time in Wal-Mart today as it seemed like an invasion of the Klumps decided to all show up there today.

BeetDigger
3/31/2006, 12:36 PM
This applies pretty much anywhere, not just the stores mentioned. TIA.

TopDaugIn2000
3/31/2006, 12:38 PM
I had a rather difficult time in Wal-Mart today as it seemed like an invasion of the Klumps decided to all show up there today.

if I remember correctly, that's pretty much ANY DAY.

I love the ones that use the little mobile scooters cause they are just too damn fat to actually WALK around the store. They can walk in just fine, and walk out just fine, but they NEED that scooter to get them around while shopping. I understand mobility problems and such, but sheesh. If you're that bad off it looks like medicare/caid would have gotten you one by now to use at all times.

Then they proceed to park them perpendicular in the isle so you simply CAN NOT get around.

slickdawg
3/31/2006, 12:42 PM
They are like flies at a trash dumpster - they congregate en mass and clog
up the whole area. Of course, they are 1 gazillion times bigger than a fly.

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 01:27 PM
And dont be wearing spandex pants with a thong and bend over every 5 ft :eek:
Why dont we have a throwsupialitleinmymouth Icon ?

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/31/2006, 01:38 PM
And I like to go shopping after Midnite if I go to Wal Mart because it's not crowded. However, if you go shopping at this time don't bitch about not being able to get around because their stocking stuff is out. I watched some women chew out the guys working because she couldn't get all the way down the aisles and had to walk around to the other side. Here is the thing, they are there to replenish the shelves not deal with you being worn out. The funniest thing she said was, "Well maybe I will just have to start shopping somewhere else" Good Luck with that at 2 in the morning.

Hamhock
3/31/2006, 01:51 PM

I love the ones that use the little mobile scooters cause they are just too damn fat to actually WALK around the store. They can walk in just fine, and walk out just fine, but they NEED that scooter to get them around while shopping. I understand mobility problems and such, but sheesh. If you're that bad off it looks like medicare/caid would have gotten you one by now to use at all times.

Then they proceed to park them perpendicular in the isle so you simply CAN NOT get around.

Why didn't Ruby get her husband one of these?

Boomer.....
3/31/2006, 02:02 PM

I was behind 2 women in wally world one time, one in a scooter and the other behind pushing a cart. They took up the ENTIRE isle. Every time they would find something or want to talk, the women in the scooter had to stop and say what she had to say because she couldn't hear over the noise of the scooter. I was damn frustrated!

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/31/2006, 02:11 PM
Oh, sorry.

From the title of this thread I thought you had some coupons for me or something.

Carry on...

Osce0la
3/31/2006, 02:17 PM
A lot of complaining about Wal Mart today...I know this isn't just about Wal Mart, but they have been mentioned...

LoyalFan
3/31/2006, 02:18 PM
Ya' wanna know what they do AFTER they create a traffic jam in the store? Just hang out by the door at the Squat n' Gobble All-You-Can-Eat near the WallyWorld.

LF

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 02:20 PM
Big Lots should be known as Big Butts.

TopDaugIn2000
3/31/2006, 02:30 PM
Ya' wanna know what they do AFTER they create a traffic jam in the store? Just hang out by the door at the Squat n' Gobble All-You-Can-Eat near the WallyWorld.

LF

in Norman that would be Golden Corral