PDA

View Full Version : Nigeria sounds alot like texass

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 12:33 PM
Referees allowed to take bribes (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=363449&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines&cc=5901):texan:

caphorns
3/31/2006, 12:38 PM
So Nigerian officials are allowed to take bribes so long as they aren't corrupt. NIIIIIIICE. The world just got 1 step weirder.

Desert Sapper
3/31/2006, 12:40 PM
"Referees should only pretend to fall for the bait, but make sure the result doesn't favour those offering the bribe," Amun said.

Hey, just like the Tech game...oh...wait...nevermind...

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 01:00 PM
Hey, just like the Tech game...oh...wait...nevermind...That's the point. I bet the Nigerians do just like the texans.

RooseveltRoughRider
3/31/2006, 02:20 PM
If OU could play a complete game they never would have been in that situation as much as people fail to admit. If the Sooners would just finish off opponents instead of letting them linger around the whole game there would have been no Baylor, Nebraska, Texas A&M, and Tech type games. Those games were so close that an official could turn the outcome, and in the end of the Tech one they did.

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 02:24 PM
Neggie to you Mr Sand Aggie.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/31/2006, 03:07 PM
If OU could play a complete game they never would have been in that situation as much as people fail to admit. If the Sooners would just finish off opponents instead of letting them linger around the whole game there would have been no Baylor, Nebraska, Texas A&M, and Tech type games. Those games were so close that an official could turn the outcome, and in the end of the Tech one they did.

Wow, I see we aren't familiar with joking. Moron.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/31/2006, 03:15 PM
Is there anything bigger than neg spek that I can use?

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 03:29 PM
Is there anything bigger than neg spek that I can use?You could bannish it to west texass.;)

TJKDone
3/31/2006, 05:19 PM
Referees allowed to take bribes (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=363449&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines&cc=5901):texan:

Sooners talking about ANYONE else being unethical is a case study in irony.

Hook'em

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 06:17 PM
Hook'emF'em

Jello Biafra
3/31/2006, 06:20 PM

Hookers

:D

goingoneight
3/31/2006, 09:20 PM

I know we're joking here, but dude's got a point. OUr D just cannot seem to put someone away. They lost that vibe when MS left. All of 2004, we were winning, but only because of a spectacular offense. I mean, didn't White go 18 for 18 against aggy and we only won by 7???

Desert Sapper
4/1/2006, 01:53 AM

Hook 'em

This from a fan of the most ethical university in the universe. I mean, the University of Texas at Austin has never had boosters pay recruits or players, has never had anything happen with their coaching staff or boosters illegally recruiting. Never. The Catholic Church should move the Vatican to Austin, it's so pristine. I think the Muslims should move Mecca to Austin, too. While we're at it, why don't we make Mack Brown a saint and VY, too. After all, saxet is the most perfect institution on the planet with no blemishes. Go back to your knees licking the hooves of your false god, you cow worshipper. And while you're smoking pot, stop calling the kettle black...or something like that. :D