PDA

View Full Version : Poor Cynthia McKinney...

OklahomaTuba
3/31/2006, 10:58 AM
This fine example of looney liberalism might go to jail for punching a cop at the entrence to the Capitol Building. I am sure she will blame Bush for this, like she did for 9-11.

WASHINGTON — Capitol Hill police are expected to seek an arrest warrant next week for Rep. Cynthia McKinney of Georgia, who was involved in a physical confrontation with a Capitol police officer Wednesday, police and legal authorities said Thursday.

Officially, the investigation of the incident, in which the DeKalb County Democrat allegedly struck a police officer who tried to stop her from going around a security checkpoint, is ongoing, said Sgt. Kimberly Schneider, spokeswoman for Capitol Hill police.

However, police have notified the federal prosecutor's office in Washington that they will be seeking an arrest warrant after the investigation is complete next week, said police and legal authorities, who spoke on the condition that they not be named because the investigation was not yet complete.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/stories/0331metmckinney.html

Sooner in Tampa
3/31/2006, 11:02 AM
It is not like it is not the first time she has has similar problems.

mdklatt
3/31/2006, 11:23 AM
It is not like it is not the first time she has has similar problems.

ATTENTION CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE CRAZY PEOPLE INTO OFFICE--REPEATEDLY--ONCE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THEY ARE IN FACT INSANE.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Okla-homey
3/31/2006, 11:28 AM
There is no way, no how this case will go anywhere. She has aleady played the race card.

Just saying.

Scott D
3/31/2006, 11:34 AM
ATTENTION CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE CRAZY PEOPLE INTO OFFICE--REPEATEDLY--ONCE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THEY ARE IN FACT INSANE.

Thank you for your cooperation.

you do realize that there would never be any elected officials in this country then, right?

mdklatt
3/31/2006, 11:36 AM
you do realize that there would never be any elected officials in this country then, right?

Exactly. ;)

yermom
3/31/2006, 11:48 AM
Marion Berry has to be my favorite

http://www.aaregistry.com/eimage/MarionBerryBust.gif

LoyalFan
3/31/2006, 11:53 AM
I hope they send that fat beyotch whale to some swampy prison, rife with malaria and other forms of pestilence. Of course, being a black woman, she feels, and many agree, that she is immune from prosecution and criticism.
After all, if she's called to account for her gangsta behavior, it's RACISM!
I'm so sick of this and the absolute arrogance of the cretins from the cesspool below the Rio Grande that I'd like to see them all fry, starting with Jesse Jackass and Vicente Fox.

LF
Counting his ammo

mdklatt
3/31/2006, 11:56 AM
Marion Berry has to be my favorite

And he's still in public office on the DC city council!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Barry

He is also serving three years probation for misdemeanor charges of failing to pay federal and local taxes, and continues to receive drug counseling after testing positive for cocaine and marijuana in October 2005.

:rolleyes:

soonerscuba
3/31/2006, 12:14 PM
After all, if she's called to account for her gangsta behavior

Being a Congresswoman is some gangsta *** ****. She's keeping it real in the halls of the greatest democracy on earf.

I did think of Jon Stewart when someone mentioned crazy asses in Congress. His take on Sen. Thurmond. "The racist rhetoric of Strom Thurmond so offended the people of S. Carolina they re-elected him to the Senate seven times".

soonerscuba
3/31/2006, 12:16 PM
Oh, BTW punching police officers should hurt your election chances, but as discovered killing someone isn't even a deterrent.

mdklatt
3/31/2006, 12:16 PM
I did think of Jon Stewart when someone mentioned crazy asses in Congress. His take on Sen. Thurmond. "The racist rhetoric of Strom Thurmond so offended the people of S. Carolina they re-elected him to the Senate seven times".

We deserve the government we elect. Sigh.

Sooner in Tampa
3/31/2006, 12:20 PM
Being a Congresswoman is some gangsta *** ****. She's keeping it real in the halls of the greatest democracy on earf.

Yeah...she is gettin street cred!

Okla-homey
3/31/2006, 12:33 PM
stickin' it to the man. word.

85Sooner
3/31/2006, 02:00 PM
If I were the Cop I would still file suit against her.

That B!tch needs to be put in her spot and Hell already has her name on its roster.

Grimey
3/31/2006, 02:07 PM
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7677/nut5rs.th.png

http://www.jump2net.com/stuff/cyn.jpg

nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Hey, didn't Hillary get away with running over a security guard at an airport right after 9-11 ?

LoyalFan
3/31/2006, 02:14 PM
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7677/nut5rs.th.png

nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Hey, didn't Hillary get away with running over a security guard at an airport right after 9-11 ?

Shouldn't there be, like, a law or something against being arrogant, stupid AND ugly?
WTF with the hair that looks like she just performed oral sex on a Taser(TM)?

LF
Angrier by the moment in what used to be America.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/31/2006, 02:16 PM
'Nuttier than a squirrel turd'.

Excellent.

OklahomaTuba
3/31/2006, 02:19 PM

Oh lord, that is priceless.

Grimey
3/31/2006, 02:21 PM
WTF with the hair that looks like she just performed oral sex on a Taser(TM)?

that is hysterical.:D

Osce0la
3/31/2006, 02:23 PM

Dean & Stan could run, I'm sure the SO would all vote for them :hmfic:

Shouldn't there be, like, a law or something against being arrogant, stupid AND ugly?

That is a pretty lethal combination...Also, if this were the case, there'd be no whorns or Gaytors.

Just sayin'

NormanPride
3/31/2006, 02:23 PM
I'd fark that pic, but my stupid laptop is choking as is... ARGH.

ITCHY.
FARK.
FINGUR.

And I would be disappointed if people didn't make fun of that.

mdklatt
3/31/2006, 02:31 PM
You can see the crazy in her eyes.

PEOPLE OF GEORGIA:

You elected one of only two congressmen who had the good sense to vote against the bottomless pit of Katrina relief spending, so please do not re-elect the crazy woman. Thanks.

LoyalFan
3/31/2006, 02:43 PM
Oh lord, that is priceless.

A face only Dian Fossey (RIP) could love.

"Then, she saw him...the huge silverback male that heretofore had existed only in her dreams. Now, after suffocating innumerable tree sloths by using them as dildoes, she would have what she wanted, needed...craved. She saw the bouquet of rare Mnungacowabunga fruit he carried in one hand and knew that it was for her!
Haltingly, at first, they approached each other. Suddenly their closure rate increased and the very earth shook as they met.
Na'Uga'NumaNuma, the wise old leopard, watched as the foreplay began. Chuckling to himself he turned and began to discreetly withdraw, not halting until he was certain he was safely at a distance, or so his pocket seismograph indicated."

From "Elected Officials In The Mist"

LF

Hamhock
3/31/2006, 03:18 PM
I bet her constituency rolls out in record numbers to re-elect her.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/31/2006, 03:20 PM
There is no way, no how this case will go anywhere. She has aleady played the race card.

Just saying.

She ALWAYS plays the race card.

She IS F'ING NUTS!

She should never be elected, her district is challenged...

Her new 'do makes her look like Buckwheat...

Oh, she and Sheila Jackson Lee are a two person club...

LoyalFan
3/31/2006, 03:22 PM
I bet her constituency rolls out in record numbers to re-elect her.

Or breaks outta da' slammer in numbers.

LF

SoonerProphet
3/31/2006, 03:56 PM
Those f*cksticks around Houston can put some stupid *** crooks in office.

BeetDigger
3/31/2006, 04:08 PM
She just gave Al Sharpton and Jesse a reason to come to DC, as if they needed one. You know, the police there are biggots and all.

Osce0la
3/31/2006, 04:12 PM
She just gave Al Sharpton and Jesse a reason to come to DC, as if they needed one. You know, the police there are biggots and all.
I'm surprised those 2 haven't filed a lawsuit against the NWS for not making Katrina hit a predominently white city, and instead letting it hit a "chocolate" city - because you know those racists pigs at the NWS could've changed Katrina's path so that NO would've been spared.

Okla-homey
3/31/2006, 04:13 PM
okay, just for a minute, try to see her side of it. I promise this won't hurt.

Here you are, walking thru your building. There is a policy that certain employees don't have to go thru the metal detectors. You are one of those certain employees. Being rather unique looking, the security d00ds normally don't ask you for your ID and just let you get in the habit of walking around the metal detectors as you go on your way.

Now, you just got a new doo which dramatically changes your appearance but you are out of the habit of flashing your ID so you just walk right past. The security guy doesn't recognize you and takes off after you.

When he takes your arm to gently walk you back to the metal detectors, instead of saying, "oh, I'm sorry, I'm Congresswoman McKinney and I thought you guys recognized me on sight. Here's my ID officer" you get upset, start yelling, stiff arm him away and punch him in the chest....wait.

Back to your regularly scheduled McKinney bashing.:D

BeetDigger
3/31/2006, 04:22 PM

Here you are, walking thru your building. There is a policy that certain employees don't have to go thru the metal detectors. You are one of those certain employees. Being rather unique looking, the security d00ds normally don't ask you for your ID and just let you get in the habit of walking around the metal detectors as you go on your way.

Now, you just got a new doo which dramatically changes your appearance but you are out of the habit of flashing your ID so you just walk right past. The security guy doesn't recognize you and takes off after you.

When he takes your arm to gently walk you back to the metal detectors, instead of saying, "oh, I'm sorry, I'm Congresswoman McKinney and I thought you guys recognized me on sight. Here's my ID officer" you get upset, start yelling, stiff arm him away and punch him in the chest....wait.

Post reported.

VeeJay
3/31/2006, 05:09 PM
why do you hate women who sashay hurriedly past metal detectors?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/31/2006, 06:24 PM
I did think of Jon Stewart when someone mentioned crazy asses in Congress. His take on Sen. Thurmond. "The racist rhetoric of Strom Thurmond so offended the people of S. Carolina they re-elected him to the Senate seven times".Speaking of rational and objective people, Jon Stewart is right up there, isn't he? If Stewart would say that about Sen. Robert(KKK) Byrd, then his quote would be worthy of repeating., and correct.:( :eddie:

85Sooner
3/31/2006, 06:26 PM

They wave them through because they are wearing their member of congress pin. She was not wearing hers. Just sayin

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/31/2006, 06:29 PM
She ALWAYS plays the race card.

She IS F'ING NUTS!

She should never be elected, her district is challenged...

Her new 'do makes her look like Buckwheat...

Oh, she and Sheila Jackson Lee are a two person club...And they should be joined by that good-natured beyotch Maxine Waters, D California.

VeeJay
3/31/2006, 09:48 PM
http://www.sondrak.com/archive/skpics/race%20card.jpg

TheHumanAlphabet
4/1/2006, 01:11 AM
McKinney was not wearing her congressional lapel pin during the altercation, which Capitol Police officers use to identify lawmakers and allow them to bypass security checks.
"I do wear the pin when I remember to wear the pin, but the pin is not the issue. If security is based on the pin, I've seen many, many members of Congress who don't have their pins on," McKinney said. "The issue is face recognition."

Yeah, them capital cops should know an ugly mug like yours, it has to be the ugliest around capitol hill...;)

Grimey
4/3/2006, 10:55 AM
Crazy McLooney may be getting charged with Assault (http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/31/mckinney.police/index.html?section=cnn_latest). Hopefully the Video evidence is conclusive enough.

pb4ou
4/4/2006, 02:38 PM
http://x10.putfile.com/4/9314203353.gif (http://www.putfile.com)

TheHumanAlphabet
4/4/2006, 02:42 PM
Umm, has any scifi TV watcher think that the recent photos of McKinney look like she has been posessed by the goa'uld from Stargate?