PDA

View Full Version : This is getting soo old

85Sooner
3/30/2006, 09:42 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3758105.html

Houston Highschool flies Flag of mexico. " nambey pambey idiots. I am sick and tired of their actions. Get a rope.

mrowl
3/30/2006, 09:47 AM
Ch. 4 here in Dallas has done a great job of showing how stupid these kids are, it has been great. If they actually understood why they were walking out, I wouldn't be so ****ed off, but only about 1 out of 20 have ANY clue.

goodonya
3/30/2006, 10:10 AM
This might help you understand how insane this is in Houston. I had this great lady working for me handling all my licensing, maintenance & billing for my software company. She is Canadian married to a real gentleman from Mexico that is in the process of gaining legal citizenship. She informed me last year that they were moving to Calgary due to several incidents between the police and her husband. They are pretty affluent and live in a very nice area. The Houston police have stopped her husband twice as he neared the subdivision and asked for his ID. If you live in Houston you likely are torn about this issue and you know why. I told her to simply tell her husband to go back to Mexico and come across the river with the rest of them and the status thing would be no problem. Now I know this is not the correct tact but with things the way they are here, it would work. How pathetic is that?

TheHumanAlphabet
3/30/2006, 10:55 AM
Just call ICE over to the high schools. The rats will scatter! I am tired of the illegals. One hit my wife's car, the cherry 1996 Impala SS ($1000 out of my pocket to fix). She pleaded dumb and couldn't speak english and all. I call the cops, she pleads me not to in pidgeon english, I tell her all she needed was a license and insurance and we could have dealt with it. The cops come, she has a religious experienced and becomes blessed with near perfect english. We probably end up with more out of our pocket than she did. But I understand that the state charges hefty "taxes" to those without insurance, no DL and such. I only hope I harrassed her for the time and money she cost me...

85Sooner
3/30/2006, 12:31 PM
Just call ICE over to the high schools. The rats will scatter! I am tired of the illegals. One hit my wife's car, the cherry 1996 Impala SS ($1000 out of my pocket to fix). She pleaded dumb and couldn't speak english and all. I call the cops, she pleads me not to in pidgeon english, I tell her all she needed was a license and insurance and we could have dealt with it. The cops come, she has a religious experienced and becomes blessed with near perfect english. We probably end up with more out of our pocket than she did. But I understand that the state charges hefty "taxes" to those without insurance, no DL and such. I only hope I harrassed her for the time and money she cost me...
i had been hit twice by these idiots.
i paid and they got off scott free. no arrest, no nothing.seems that the only ones who can be held accountable are the US citizens themselves. Our Government sucks!

Dio
3/30/2006, 12:41 PM
Some Reagan students said they will try to raise a Mexican flag again today. They said they want it to fly at least above the Texas flag on the pole.

Yeah, I can see that being a popular move :texan:

yermom
3/30/2006, 12:47 PM
if they love Mexico so much, why don't they stay there?

jeremy885
3/30/2006, 01:05 PM
The ISD in Dallas is helping fuel this. During the march on Monday (I think), they let the leave school and then sent school buses to pick them up at the Dallas city hall. The only punishment they received was an unexcused absence.

usmc-sooner
3/30/2006, 01:06 PM
why would any student be allowed to up and walk out?

RedstickSooner
3/30/2006, 05:51 PM
"It is appropriate to fly the flags of the United States and Texas over schools in the Houston Independent School District, since we are a public entity of the state," HISD spokesman Terry Abbott said. "It would not be appropriate for the school district to advocate allegiance to a country other than the United States."

Gotta love stupid people. We fly the flags of France, Spain, the Confederacy, Britain, and the United States in downtown Baton Rouge.

I guess this moron thinks we do so because we're traitors to the country.

In fact, as it turns out, a flag can be more than a statement of allegiance. Sometimes it's a "symbol" having some other significance. Like, say, acknowledging the history of your city & state. Or, perhaps, acknowledging an issue important to a large ethnic group.

Obviously, hoisting the Mexican flag in front of a public school was assinine, retarded, and a clear sign of gross negligence on the part of the principal - but loyalty has nothing to do with it. Public high schools, paid for with public money, are not an appropriate venue for political campaigning (on the part of the school).

We let 'em slide a bit when they encourage us to vote for school funding referendums, but weighing in on immigration is an entirely inappropriate action for a public school.

Advocate allegiance to another country. What a dip****. The whole point of the immigration issue is that folks want to get the **** OUT of Mexico.

Not join it.

Mexican Flag
3/30/2006, 05:53 PM
:(

Stanley1
3/30/2006, 05:55 PM
why would any student be allowed to up and walk out?

Because you can't really stop them?

Jimminy Crimson
3/30/2006, 06:32 PM
I forget where I saw it, but there was a video of a guy going to a home depot or something and there were illegal day laborer types milling about the parking lot looking for jobs. This guy pulls up and says he needs some guys to work on building a deck. He has like 10 or so guys pile into his truck bed and he drives off to 'his house'. So he's driving to the house, right, and all the sudden he pulls into the parking lot of the INS office and starts honking his horn. Everyone scatters out of his trunk and runs for their lives!

Is it bad that I laughed? :texan:

yermom
3/30/2006, 06:34 PM
i think it was the Amazing Racist?

one of the other threads about this recently linked to it as well

stupid beaners

Jimminy Crimson
3/30/2006, 06:40 PM
i think it was the Amazing Racist?

one of the other threads about this recently linked to it as well

stupid beaners

Thanks yermom! :D

usmc-sooner
3/30/2006, 06:51 PM

I'd suspend the students who walked out. Let there parents home school them.

Jimminy Crimson
3/30/2006, 06:51 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EudabJ0rSJs

Might be NSFW

TheHumanAlphabet
3/30/2006, 09:18 PM

In my day you would get in school/saturday detention or expelled. That along with the a$$whooping from the parents when the school calls to tell 'em why little Johnny won't be going to school, or has to stay late and go in on Saturday...