PDA

View Full Version : Just scored First Class reward seats to Portland, OR

TheHumanAlphabet
3/30/2006, 12:55 AM
for the low price awards for the week of the UO game...

Mrs. THA and I are spending the week out there to vacation, hit the vineyards and see the coast. Then go to the game.

Now all I have to do is get game tix...

auto
3/30/2006, 06:48 AM
thinking about doing the same, great Pinot in the Willamette Valley

westcoast_sooner
3/30/2006, 09:53 PM
Cool for you. Unfortunately, we will be flying Southwest and everyone knows they have no class. :) But at least we will get to go to the game, assuming we can find tix.

BTW, any of our Duck friends have advice on scoring tickets?

Collier11
3/30/2006, 09:57 PM
Me and three or four of my buddies will be going, one of my good friends is from Portland so we can stay for free and just focus on paying for alcohol and plane tix! Hellz ya

sooner518
3/31/2006, 12:11 AM
are tickets going to be that hard to find for this game? I just graduated and am thinking about flying out from Denver

TheHumanAlphabet
3/31/2006, 12:17 AM
I'm hoping to get them through OU A.D., but I suspect I will be looking to ebay or a ticket broker...Don't know if UO will be sold out.

Plus, I was looking out so early to score standard pass reward seats for the trip, those are usually taken early. Apparently they only have 2 seats in the bucket for the standard reward as after I booked the trip (for a total of 90,000 miles) there was no availability (on Continental)...There may be coach reward seats and EasyPass available.

Collier11
3/31/2006, 12:22 AM
we are probably gonna get them from my buddies brother and sit in the oregon student section...Yikes! BUt try sin on ou.edu, thats the best bet with students that cant go who will sale them for cheaper

XingTheRubicon
3/31/2006, 11:01 AM
American $330 R/T is the best for the money that I found. Leaving Thursday night and staying at http://www.excelsiorinn.com/history.htm in Eugene on campus.

PDXsooner
3/31/2006, 11:49 AM
oregon season ticket-holders buy their additional tickets in May, so i would start checking craigslist.com or ebay around then. of course, you can always buy from a scalper, but they might be going for a decent rate.