PDA

View Full Version : Why, oh WHY does my wife hate me so much?

Pages : [1] 2

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 11:28 PM
So..I'm on the board and I hear the voice from the bedroom say "Would you like to come to bed now?"

It's kind of a slow night so I close the laptop, with skepticism, and go back to the bedroom. She's on MY side of the bed. She's a lefty, so that means that the bottle on the nightstand has a purpose, camped out by that towel. She even asks me to brush my teeth. Now......I usually do that anyway, but when she mentions it.......things are moving in my favor for at least some minimal attention.

So.........where am I right now? Back on the net. She changed her mind for some reason only satan himself can fathom.

Yeah........she said she's sorry......

She wont lose a wink over it, but I'll be staring at the ceiling all night now.

I know some of you think I make this crap up, and I wish I did.:mad:

afs
3/29/2006, 11:31 PM
sounds like you took too long to brush your teeth.

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 11:32 PM
you know.........if this turns into another pooper thread, I might go postal.

leftfield
3/29/2006, 11:38 PM
http://www.colombohash.com/Harriettes/photos/Not%20Ball%202002/blue%20balls.jpg

ChickSoonerFan
3/29/2006, 11:40 PM
you know.........if this turns into another pooper thread, I might go postal.

It may be too late to stop it, seems like once it starts, there is no stopping it.

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 11:40 PM
failed tripod images

yeah.......this place is cheering me up a lot.

I'm starting to hate you people too.

Jimminy Crimson
3/29/2006, 11:43 PM
It may be too late to stop it, seems like once it starts, there is no stopping it.

Stan's a pooper man, eh? ;)

ChickSoonerFan
3/29/2006, 11:46 PM
Stan's a pooper man, eh? ;)

:mad: not what I meant.

When it comes to posting in threads about it though, yes.

Jimminy Crimson
3/29/2006, 11:51 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Scott D
failed tripod images

yeah.......this place is cheering me up a lot.

damn took you long enough.

just kill the wife, and blame the dog.

Okla-homey
Just think about baseball, the Orange Bowl of which we do not speak or read your cell phone owners manual.

If all else fails, try some solo skeet shooting

usmc-sooner
3/29/2006, 11:57 PM
get a bigger pecker

:D :D :D

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 11:59 PM
get a bigger pecker

:D :D :D
It usually gets bigger with her assistance.

Get your ED checked out.

usmc-sooner
3/30/2006, 12:10 AM
It usually gets bigger with her assistance.

Get your ED checked out.

I guess not big enough :D

Stoop Dawg
3/30/2006, 12:12 AM

Welcome to the REAL SO, bro.

usmc-sooner
3/30/2006, 12:17 AM
Welcome to the REAL SO, bro.

cause your wife lost interest in you too? :D

LoyalFan
3/30/2006, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE=sanantoniosooner]
she even asks me to brush my teeth.[QUOTE]

Save time. Just drop 'em in that glass with the fizzy stuff.

LF

PS: Have ya'll been fishin' lately?

3/30/2006, 06:24 AM
Sounds like she took her love to town.

Taxman71
3/30/2006, 07:48 AM
Tell her not blame you for that crazy Asian war.

Hamhock
3/30/2006, 09:17 AM
What was she going to do with the bottle on the nightstand?

SoonerAtKU
3/30/2006, 09:19 AM

This was my first question as well.

jk the sooner fan
3/30/2006, 09:31 AM
So..I'm on the board and I hear the voice from the bedroom say "Would you like to come to bed now?"

It's kind of a slow night so I close the laptop, with skepticism, and go back to the bedroom. She's on MY side of the bed. She's a lefty, so that means that the bottle on the nightstand has a purpose, camped out by that towel. She even asks me to brush my teeth. Now......I usually do that anyway, but when she mentions it.......things are moving in my favor for at least some minimal attention.

So.........where am I right now? Back on the net. She changed her mind for some reason only satan himself can fathom.

hmmm.....something familiar here, cant quite put my finger on it

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 09:32 AM
Lets just say it reduces friction between her hand and the joystick.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 09:33 AM
hmmm.....something familiar here, cant quite put my finger on it
yes........it happens from time to time.

yes........it is equally frustrating every time it happens.

OUinFLA
3/30/2006, 09:36 AM
next time tell her you dont want to brush your teeth, as it might spoil the moment...........er... opportunity.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 09:37 AM
Would a toothbrush in the pooper make a statement?

OUinFLA
3/30/2006, 09:40 AM
one of those battery operated ones might be useful.

caphorns
3/30/2006, 09:41 AM
Lets just say it reduces friction between her hand and the joystick.

If the problem is getting her into the mood, uh, maybe the roles need to be reversed (in terms of who needs the friction loosened up). Just a thought. This otherwise sounds a bit massage-parlourish.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 09:46 AM
If the problem is getting her into the mood, uh, maybe the roles need to be reversed (in terms of who needs the friction loosened up). Just a thought. This otherwise sounds a bit massage-parlourish.
Sound advice.........I wish I could explain why I don't think it would help.:(

Taxman71
3/30/2006, 09:52 AM
Next time it happens, lock yourself in the bathroom and blare BTO's Takin Care of Business. Then, go straight to bed with a smile. She should get the hint.

Married men should not get blue-balled.

oumartin
somebody snuck in and took care of her problem obviously. how long you take to brush your teeth anyway?

caphorns
Sounds like the lady has some major hang ups related to sex - maybe a strict upbringing, bad experience as a kid or something of the sort. Don't know how to fix those, short of one of you making regular visits with a professional ;)

C&CDean
3/30/2006, 09:53 AM
What ****ing planet are you from?

Mood? If I had to jump through hoops to get momma in the "mood" I'd pretty much just ****can her. You have to put up with all her female crap? Right? If she ain't passin' out the pleasurin' with joy and glee, you're well within your rights to kick her *** to the closest curb. That little taco ain't a means to an end. It ain't a prize. It ain't a tool for her to use to get you to behave. It's your right for having to tolerate all her ****. Take it. It's yours.

oumartin
3/30/2006, 09:55 AM
dang Dean, I like your outlook on that..

TexasLidig8r
3/30/2006, 09:55 AM
You know, I was just about to post a "Fake Dean" back porch country witticism advice to the lovelorn... :D

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 09:57 AM
Sounds like the lady has some major hang ups related to sex - maybe a strict upbringing, bad experience as a kid or something of the sort. Don't know how to fix those, short of one of you making regular visits with a professional ;)
more along the line of "I put on a few pounds and I'm not happy with how I look"..........."therefore you get nothing until Dr. Phil or Oprah and straighten me out".

Her self-perception is affecting mine.:mad:

Hamhock
3/30/2006, 09:58 AM
buy her a treadmill.

ywia

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 09:58 AM

Mood? If I had to jump through hoops to get momma in the "mood" I'd pretty much just ****can her. You have to put up with all her female crap? Right? If she ain't passin' out the pleasurin' with joy and glee, you're well within your rights to kick her *** to the closest curb. That little taco ain't a means to an end. It ain't a prize. It ain't a tool for her to use to get you to behave. It's your right for having to tolerate all her ****. Take it. It's yours.
How many times have you been married?

I'd rather fix the problem than look for a new problem.

jk the sooner fan
3/30/2006, 10:00 AM

:eek:

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:03 AM
buy her a treadmill.

ywia
She just joined "Curves".

If $40 bucks a month don't get me some action..........

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 10:04 AM
That's why when you come in every so often, just be like Wow babe, did you lose some weight, you look so gorgeous in that outfit. Just be encouraging and reassure her that you still find her sexy ;)

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:12 AM
Just last night I snuck up behind her while she was at the stove cooking dinner and instigated some shenanigans. It looked like it set up the nightcap, but there is some mental thing that makes her change direction like a jackrabbit.

oumartin
"curves" is the suck. enjoy throwing that money away.
I got the ol' lady a personal trainer this year. curves might be great where you are but not here where I am.

TexasLidig8r
The events are pretty obvious to me...

You went off to the "water closet.".... Did the mouthwash... flossed... brushed the teeth.. looked closely in the mirror to make sure you got all of the asparagus from between the teeth... looked closely in the mirror again... decided you needed to shave... changed the blade... slowly applied the shaving jel... very meticulously shaved ... put some lotion on.. decided that smelled good so you took a whiff of the underarms.... decided you needed to shower.. took a long shower.. shaved other parts... got out of the shower.... deoderant.. waited until the mirror cleared up.. looked at yourself in the mirror.. flexed some... remembered she was waiting for you..

Finally walked out into the bedroom....

And while all this was going on, she decided to use the bottle for other things, self pleasured and by the time you came out.. she had no more use for you. :D

C&CDean
3/30/2006, 10:13 AM
How many times have you been married?

I'd rather fix the problem than look for a new problem.

Three.

First was 10 years - but the last 3 or so were miserable. She pretty much was a yainch, and we didn't have anything in common. We married because we were both potheads and couldn't see through the fog. Divorcing her was the second best decision I've ever made.

Second was a quicky tweener. I'll claim stupidity on it.

Third (current) has been 10 years. 10 great years. She understand what being a female is all about. She's gorgeous, she's pleasant, she's a very hard worker, she's my best friend, and she "gets it." She relishes her role as my mate. She pretty much will tell you the same thing about me. Except the gorgeous part.

The problem you describe is what I call "sterile sex." And sterile sex ain't worth having. If you can't bend momma over the kitchen table, or prop her up on the back of the couch, or ease her down on the front porch swing in broad daylight, or enjoy some nice interstate sex then what's the point? Go beat off. You'll be happier, wealthier, and your mind will be a hell of a lot less cluttered with the bull****.

oumartin
3/30/2006, 10:15 AM
I see you in a whole new light.

3/30/2006, 10:16 AM
I agree with Og.

picasso
3/30/2006, 10:17 AM
always floss and brush before bed folks.

you know that one guy that has zactly breath? he don't floss.

jk the sooner fan
3/30/2006, 10:18 AM
my bet is that there are more men in sas's situation than in deans......

caphorns
Lets put it this way, when somebody says "my wife . . ." and then bitches publicly it could just as well mean you would like to hit something else as she really hasn't been delivering the goods. Sorry.

Self-loathing is a horrible black hole either way. Sex or no sex you'd be doing the right thing to work on that sh!t together. Solve the self-loathing part and you probably solve the problem.

sanantoniosooner
always floss and brush before bed folks.

you know that one guy that has zactly breath? he don't floss.
yeah......cuz when I'm staring at the ceiling in complete frustration, at least I got winterfresh breath.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:19 AM
I had to read that a couple of times to get it.

I agree.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:22 AM
Lets put it this way, when somebody says "my wife . . ." and then bitches publicly it could just as well mean you would like to hit something else as she really hasn't been delivering the goods. Sorry.

Self-loathing is a horrible black hole either way. Sex or no sex you'd be doing the right thing to work on that sh!t together. Solve the self-loathing part and you probably solve the problem.
If by 'hit' you mean punch a wall....sometimes.

If by 'hit' you mean the skanky cashier......never. I would rather solve one problem than have two.

picasso
3/30/2006, 10:22 AM
yeah......cuz when I'm staring at the ceiling in complete frustration, at least I got winterfresh breath.
got me through junior high.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:23 AM
got me through junior high.
you were married in junior high?

caphorns
3/30/2006, 10:25 AM
If by 'hit' you mean punch a wall....sometimes.

If by 'hit' you mean the skanky cashier......never. I would rather solve one problem than have two.

I believe you. More in reference to jk's statement.

C&CDean
3/30/2006, 10:25 AM

No doubt. That's because the average guy has allowed himself to be hoodwinked into the whole modern women's lib bull**** scenario. In short, men are pretty much suckers. Sad when you think about it.

picasso
3/30/2006, 10:27 AM
you were married in junior high?
to cable tv? yes.

you know for a while I thought you were Bri's troll, then not. now I'm back on that train of thought. much posting and not getting laid. yep.

handcrafted
3/30/2006, 10:28 AM
Marriage counseling.

And Dean, in his own quaint F'in Hillbilly fashion, is exactly right.

If you want Bible references, I can provide them, if you think it'll do some good.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:29 AM
No doubt. That's because the average guy has allowed himself to be hoodwinked into the whole modern women's lib bull**** scenario. In short, men are pretty much suckers. Sad when you think about it.
You know.........I gotta disagree.......even if it's just in my case.

NOW(the organization) can kiss my hiney, but the fact is that I want my wife to give it up because she wants to, rather than just doing the deed to shut me up.

My desire to be with her is because I love her, not just to avoid exploding testicles.

mrowl
3/30/2006, 10:30 AM

Curves = womens restroom without the toilets. Gossip and no working out heaven.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:32 AM
Marriage counseling.

And Dean, in his own quaint F'in Hillbilly fashion, is exactly right.

If you want Bible references, I can provide them, if you think it'll do some good.
I know them.

She knows them.

usmc-sooner
3/30/2006, 10:36 AM
I'll take you to the candy shop

BeetDigger
3/30/2006, 10:36 AM

Methinks you doth protest too much.

:mack:

handcrafted
3/30/2006, 10:42 AM
I know them.

She knows them.

In that case, she knows she's committing a sin by acting the way she is.

A lot of people these days have been drinking the kool-aid that says love is an emotion. Well, it is, but it is also an attitude and a frame of mind. You're married to your spouse, you love them at all times, whether or not you "feel like it" that day. If you look at 1 Corinthians 13, there's nothing in there about how you "feel", it all has to do with right thinking, and actions that follow right thinking.

BeetDigger
3/30/2006, 10:45 AM
SAS - funny, but men really want their women to want sex, not just to give in as a means to make the man happy. Personally, I don't blame you. It should be pleasureable for both parties. Nothing wrong with closing the door and having some fun. That's part of being married.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 11:03 AM
maybe it's cause I'm young, or unmarried, or perhaps cause I'm a walking hormone, but I can't imagine NOT wanting it.

That's all I'm sayin.

caphorns
3/30/2006, 11:06 AM
In that case, she knows she's committing a sin by acting the way she is.

A lot of people these days have been drinking the kool-aid that says love is an emotion. Well, it is, but it is also an attitude and a frame of mind. You're married to your spouse, you love them at all times, whether or not you "feel like it" that day. If you look at 1 Corinthians 13, there's nothing in there about how you "feel", it all has to do with right thinking, and actions that follow right thinking.

I hate to say it, but there's nothing about stroking it with the lube in the bible. Love has about 20 different translations here. I think what SAS is dealing with is not so much the religious implications here but the personal ones.

I have a good friend who is fascinated by a particular - normal - sex act. He dated a chick for a long time who hated playing that particular instrument as she would relate to my wife regularly. But she went along with the conductor anyway for quite some time. Then she lost her wind one day and started making excuses: she wasn't in the mood, headache or felt too fat. The music stopped and eventually she quit the band. That's always a consideration to think about in these matters.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 11:10 AM
maybe it's cause I'm young, or unmarried, or perhaps cause I'm a walking hormone, but I can't imagine NOT wanting it.

That's all I'm sayin.
Post about it again after 17 years of marriage.

picasso
3/30/2006, 11:12 AM

That's all I'm sayin.
cable tv?

handcrafted
3/30/2006, 11:12 AM

That's all I'm sayin.

When you do get married, dear, just keep that attitude. Life is wonderful.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 11:13 AM
cable tv?

I already have that. thanks.

Oldnslo
3/30/2006, 11:15 AM
Counseling. If not for the both of you, then just for you. And if it is just for you, it's okay for her to know you're going.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 11:16 AM
why should he go to counceling if she's the one not givin it up?

handcrafted
3/30/2006, 11:18 AM
I hate to say it, but there's nothing about stroking it with the lube in the bible. Love has about 20 different translations here. I think what SAS is dealing with is not so much the religious implications here but the personal ones.

I have a good friend who is fascinated by a particular - normal - sex act. He dated a chick for a long time who hated playing that particular instrument as she would relate to my wife regularly. But she went along with the conductor anyway for quite some time. Then she lost her wind one day and started making excuses: she wasn't in the mood, headache or felt too fat. The music stopped and eventually she quit the band. That's always a consideration to think about in these matters.

I think you miss my point, but I wasn't very specific, so.

Individual sexual acts are not the issue. The issue is, the wife's body belongs to the husband, and the husband's body belongs to the wife. Conjugal rights are just that. Rights. And duties. And they go both ways. And should be performed willingly at all times as an act of love. By both partners, for each other.

Your example there does not involve marriage, so it doesn't apply. Unmarried people don't need to be "playing their partner's instrument" anyway. When you are married, you have an obligation to be brutally honest about sex with your partner, and treat each other with love and respect. If there's some "variation" that one partner likes but the other detests, you work it out, you compromise.

caphorns
3/30/2006, 11:18 AM

Different kind of professional involved maybe :)

Osce0la
3/30/2006, 11:19 AM
SAS - funny, but men really want their women to want sex, not just to give in as a means to make the man happy. Personally, I don't blame you. It should be pleasureable for both parties. Nothing wrong with closing the door and having some fun. That's part of being married.

Exactly, thank God for my wife :D

Oldnslo
3/30/2006, 11:20 AM
Because he's having a problem with her not giving it up.

FWIW, if you're going to go, SAS, go to a psychiatrist, not a psychologist. You may want to get some anti-depressants, as some have a side-effect of lowering the libido. And that could be what you need until the issue gets resolved.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 11:21 AM

FWIW, if you're going to go, SAS, go to a psychiatrist, not a psychologist. You may want to get some anti-depressants, as some have a side-effect of lowering the libido. And that could be what you need until the issue gets resolved.
Why not just use a ballpeen hammer on my unit?

GrapevineSooner
3/30/2006, 11:23 AM

That's all I'm sayin.

If only your hormones could rub off on my 20-something wife.

C&CDean
3/30/2006, 11:26 AM

Yeah, that's the ticket. Let's take some pills to solve the problem......

sas,

Yes, you want your woman to want it. No, it's not your job to find a way to make her want it. If it ain't there, it ain't there. You can't create something outta nothing. If you're both comfortable living your lives celibate from each other then everything's cool. However, if you ain't done popping rocks, you're gonna have to do something about you. Cause you will never change her.

caphorns
3/30/2006, 11:28 AM
If there's some "variation" that one partner likes but the other detests, you work it out, you compromise.

Forgetting the religious stuff I agree with this. There's probably a lack of communication here - usually sprung from a gunuine fear of abandonment or other like insecurity. If she tells you what's up, she thinks you'll want nothing to do with her. Like the chick in my example. She didn't tell the dude at first because she was afraid he'd ditch her. Eventually though a resentment grew there. Spouses do this all the time - so for your religious sensibilities lets just assume the 2 were living in a marital capacity. Same scenario unfolds all the time. And it's not a given that she'll tell you the real story on any particular occasion. Sin or no sin people don't always think they aren't "doing their best" on these issues.

Skysooner
3/30/2006, 11:30 AM
Anti-depressants could have the wrong effect. One of the side-effects is decreased libido.

Sex does not have to decrease after a long marriage. I'm getting laid much more after 15 years of marriage than I was in the first 5, and it is much better to. She hits me up often when I'm not in the mood and that is a mood setter in itself.

What you are describing is normal to the typical woman. No matter how good they look or how successful they are, there is always doubt in that brain. My wife is 5'6" about 125 lbs. She runs 5 miles a day and is in shape. However, she stands in front of the mirror every day and does what she calls her DBA (daily body analysis). She may look perfectly good, but she sees something different. She is always asking me if I would leave her for someone else even though we are about as happy as anyone we know.

The key to breaking through this wall is to maximize the physical contact with her without expectations of sex. I walk up behind my wife and hug her. I rub her neck lightly when I walk by. I run my fingers through her hair sometimes. We sit on the couch together, and I rub her back.

On the emotional side, I say "I love you" a bunch. I tell her she looks good in something or that she is a good mom, etc. If you just feed the fires just a little bit, you would be totally surprised by how much and how often she wants to jump you.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 11:32 AM
WORD Skysooner. WORD.

simple little physical and emotional contacts throughout the day only get my engine revved up for later.

Oldnslo
3/30/2006, 11:32 AM
Why not just use a ballpeen hammer on my unit?
Whatever works for you, bro.

SoonerBK
3/30/2006, 12:11 PM

That's all I'm sayin.

So how you doin?

Osce0la
3/30/2006, 12:26 PM
What you are describing is normal to the typical woman. No matter how good they look or how successful they are, there is always doubt in that brain. My wife is 5'6" about 125 lbs. She runs 5 miles a day and is in shape. However, she stands in front of the mirror every day and does what she calls her DBA (daily body analysis). She may look perfectly good, but she sees something different. She is always asking me if I would leave her for someone else even though we are about as happy as anyone we know.

The key to breaking through this wall is to maximize the physical contact with her without expectations of sex. I walk up behind my wife and hug her. I rub her neck lightly when I walk by. I run my fingers through her hair sometimes. We sit on the couch together, and I rub her back.

On the emotional side, I say "I love you" a bunch. I tell her she looks good in something or that she is a good mom, etc. If you just feed the fires just a little bit, you would be totally surprised by how much and how often she wants to jump you.

I really believe this works. I never thought about it that way, but I also do all these things for my wife. From walking up behind her and hugging her to sitting on the couch and rubbing her back. She's been a little insecure about her body since she had our first child last year, but I always tell her that I think she is more attractive now than she was before she got pregnant. I always tell her that I love her and that she is a great mom. It makes sense if you think about it. These things help her to feel better about herself, while also helping her to feel very secure about the relationship she has with you. I never thought about it, but maybe that is the reason this problem hasn't happened to me.

Stanley1
3/30/2006, 12:42 PM
SAS, put it in her pooper when she isn't looking. Thats the only advice I know to give. YWIA.

Skysooner
3/30/2006, 12:47 PM
I really believe this works. I never thought about it that way, but I also do all these things for my wife. From walking up behind her and hugging her to sitting on the couch and rubbing her back. She's been a little insecure about her body since she had our first child last year, but I always tell her that I think she is more attractive now than she was before she got pregnant. I always tell her that I love her and that she is a great mom. It makes sense if you think about it. These things help her to feel better about herself, while also helping her to feel very secure about the relationship she has with you. I never thought about it, but maybe that is the reason this problem hasn't happened to me.

Maybe it isn't a surprise, but when I wasn't doing those things for my wife, we weren't having sex as much. We fought more, etc. It took us going through a bit of hell in the marriage to figure out what had to be done. It didn't take long for it to become a habit with me as the rewards were so worth it.

usmc-sooner
3/30/2006, 12:57 PM
why don't you take her to a gym or go jogging together. Might help with her image problem and you get horny more often when you are in shape.

you might also consider some natural male enhancement :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 12:59 PM
I blame Joe C.

ChickSoonerFan
3/30/2006, 01:37 PM

Wise man. No wonder you getting it more now than earlier in your marriage. This truly is a major point for most women. It is not about manipulating her either, this just works.

jeremy885
3/30/2006, 01:41 PM

The wife made us join LA Fitness in December and that's been the best money ever spent :rolleyes:

3/30/2006, 01:42 PM
You could always just try getting drunk and sleeping in the back yard.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 01:42 PM
To recap.

Last night I snuck up on her and began some shenanigans.

She set the stage for matress dancing.

She changed her mind.

Folks, she either got in the mood or faked it real good..........and then she went Titanic on me.

I was king of the world..........then I was bobbing in frozen water.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 01:45 PM
......then I was bobbing in frozen water.

shrinkage?

3/30/2006, 01:45 PM
Are you telling me getting drunk and sleeping in the back yard wouldn't have helped in this situation?

PULLLLEEEEEZZZZ!

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 01:47 PM
shrinkage?
hearing legs clamp shut like a vault does induce shrinkage.

ChickSoonerFan
3/30/2006, 01:49 PM
To recap.

Last night I snuck up on her and began some shenanigans.

She set the stage for matress dancing.

She changed her mind.

Folks, she either got in the mood or faked it real good..........and then she went Titanic on me.

I was king of the world..........then I was bobbing in frozen water.

She is either begging for attention of a different kind

or

Control Issues. Power Play.

Taxman71
3/30/2006, 01:49 PM
Take her on a weekend getaway to TK's on I-35. No woman can resist after a day in there.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 01:56 PM
She is either begging for attention of a different kind

or

Control Issues. Power Play.

I’m sorry I acted the way I did last night. It wasn’t fair to you and very rude of me. I love you very much and hope you have a great day!!!!

Love,

I don't think there's any conspiracy. I just think she has some personal hangups that affect the way she relates to me.

sooneron
3/30/2006, 01:57 PM
It sounds like she really has issues that she needs to work out on her own. You need to be upfront with her. Don't bring it up when you're frustrated, that will turn nuke ular in a hurry. She obviously has some past problem or some heavy **** in the here and now on her mind. After bringing the issue up and talking about it (you may resolve it, but I doubt it's that easy) decide whether or not she wants to talk to someone about whatever IT is. She may want to talk to someone alone at first, then bring you in.

and for God's sake, get some Levitra!
;)

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 02:07 PM
hopefully she'll make it up to you tonight ;)

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 02:14 PM
hopefully she'll make it up to you tonight ;)
One event doesn't signal a change of mindset.

A sustained effort over a little time would be huge.

TexasLidig8r
3/30/2006, 02:17 PM
Wise man. No wonder you getting it more now than earlier in your marriage. This truly is a major point for most women. It is not about manipulating her either, this just works.

Being able to part your hair (especially when you're bald) with your tongue is a major point too. :D

caphorns
3/30/2006, 02:23 PM
A sustained effort over 1 minute would be huge.

he's not known as the minute man for nothing ;)

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 02:29 PM
salt--------->wound

BeetDigger
3/30/2006, 02:32 PM
One event doesn't signal a change of mindset.

A sustained effort over a little time would be huge.

Baby steps SAS, baby steps. In the mean time, knock off as much as you can. :D

NormanPride
3/30/2006, 02:33 PM
This might be a silly question... but have you guys actually talked about it yet? I mean... that's what you're supposed to do first, right?

IB4OU2
3/30/2006, 02:35 PM
Sas, just let her read this thread. That'll put her in a mood.......:D

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 02:38 PM
This might be a silly question... but have you guys actually talked about it yet? I mean... that's what you're supposed to do first, right?
yeah.......she understands how it bugs me. To emphasize the degree with which it bugs me, the addressing of the topic has to elevate in some way. Counseling has been suggested. A concerted effort at making her feel loved has been suggested. Drugs have been suggested.(on the boards)

It's been talked about a lot. At some point you have to back up what you say with your coochie.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 02:39 PM
Sas, just let her read this thread. That'll put in a mood.......:D
What are the odds she'll want to meet you guys at a tailgate or something?:O

sooneron
3/30/2006, 02:41 PM
Would you really WANT her to meet us??:texan:

BeetDigger
3/30/2006, 02:41 PM

What, are you new around here? The FIRST thing you are supposed to do is to ask for help on the SO. Advice from various people on the innerweb is THE KEY to resolution of marital problems. For good, sound, solid advice, the SO is the place.

:hmfic:

caphorns
3/30/2006, 02:44 PM

about as good as your odds of . . .

ok. no more salt ;)

NormanPride
3/30/2006, 02:48 PM
What, are you new around here? The FIRST thing you are supposed to do is to ask for help on the SO. Advice from various people on the innerweb is THE KEY to resolution of marital problems. For good, sound, solid advice, the SO is the place.

:hmfic:

Honestly, I thought the first step was the pooper. But Stan already mentioned that one.

We can always count on Stan.

handcrafted
3/30/2006, 02:56 PM
I don't think there's any conspiracy. I just think she has some personal hangups that affect the way she relates to me.

Hellooooooooooooo, makeup sex. :D

Listen, dude. Most women have personal hangups that affect them this way. It's because their libido is tied to their emotional responses and their sense of security and self-worth.

It took me a while to learn a few things. The first one was what Skyooner and Osceola said. The second was, many women derive pleasure from making their husband happy. In other words, when she gives it up to you even though she doesn't want it, it's an act of love, maybe even moreso than if she's hot to trot. So don't expect her to be all revved up every time.

That having been said, if the wife consistently does not do this, or plays games (bad ones I mean), then something needs to be addressed. Using sex for manipulation is definitely not cool. First thing I'd do in that instance is talk to your pastor about it, either by yourself, or with her. And your wife doesn't hate you. And your job is to love her anyway no matter what. Remember that whole "for better or worse" thing?

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 02:59 PM
My wife bought a jumbo set of Cutco knives not that long ago.

just say'n..........

handcrafted
3/30/2006, 03:00 PM

just say'n..........

No big. My wife did the same thing several years ago. All she does is chop veggies with them. :)

Oh, and, FWIW, I'd have her read this thread, too. :D If she has a sense of humor, that is.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 03:02 PM
No big. My wife did the same thing several years ago. All she does is chop veggies with them. :)

Oh, and, FWIW, I'd have her read this thread, too. :D If she has a sense of humor, that is.
I'm pretty sure she'd hate me.........and stanley.

Osce0la
3/30/2006, 03:06 PM
Would you really WANT her to meet us??:texan:

Just make sure she watches out for Stan...

handcrafted
3/30/2006, 03:09 PM
Just make sure she watches out for Stan and Dean and 1TC...

Fixed. :D

Hamhock
3/30/2006, 04:04 PM
At some point you have to back up what you say with your coochie.

Would it be salt---->wound if i used this as my new sig?

Pricetag
3/30/2006, 04:04 PM
Listen, dude. Most women have personal hangups that affect them this way. It's because their libido is tied to their emotional responses and their sense of security and self-worth.

Or, getting a few drinks into them.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 04:05 PM
Would it be salt---->wound if i used this as my new sig?
be my guest.

boomersooner28
3/30/2006, 04:23 PM
The problem you describe is what I call "sterile sex." And sterile sex ain't worth having. If you can't bend momma over the kitchen table, or prop her up on the back of the couch, or ease her down on the front porch swing in broad daylight, or enjoy some nice interstate sex then what's the point? Go beat off. You'll be happier, wealthier, and your mind will be a hell of a lot less cluttered with the bull****.

A FRICKIN MEN!!!

caphorns
3/30/2006, 04:48 PM
be my guest.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5177/churchsign3vw.jpg

GDC
3/30/2006, 04:50 PM
Hmm, the whorn comes back from a baning before a longtime Sooner poster does. Not surprising.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 05:13 PM

just say'n..........

oh I LOVE those knives. My grandma bought me a set 2 years ago for Christmas.

best

knives

EVAR

NormanPride
3/30/2006, 05:18 PM

best

knives

EVAR

*cringe*

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 05:18 PM
Well if she hated Stanley, it sounds like she would fit in here ;)

BeetDigger
3/30/2006, 05:30 PM

best

knives

EVAR

I do not share your opinion. I have a set. I am about to throw them out along with all the damn spyderco kitchen knives I have and I am going to go out an buy a good set. And no, not ginsu.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 05:32 PM
sorry to hear that, I love mine.

Jimminy Crimson
3/30/2006, 05:41 PM
Wustof or Global by far pwn Cutco.

Not saying Cutco isn't a nice consumer knife, they're just not the BEST. KNIVES. EVAR.

Sooner_Bob
3/30/2006, 05:45 PM
so is anyone else feelin' better about themselves after readin' this thread?

:D

Sorry sas . . . we've all had those moments.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 05:52 PM
Sorry sas . . . we've all had those moments.
It's not a moment.

It's my existence.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/30/2006, 06:33 PM
I wonder what Czar has to say about this...

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 06:36 PM
I wonder what Czar has to say about this...
I'm not allowed to reveal the private messages about his 'similar' situation.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 07:16 PM
Buy her a pair of shoes YWIA!!

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 07:17 PM
I'm not allowed to reveal the private messages about his 'similar' situation.

oh please do.

Sooner_Bob
3/30/2006, 07:27 PM
It's not a moment.

It's my existence.

DaaaaaAAAAAAAAnnnnnnngg.

Is she on "the pill"? Hormonal issues maybe?

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 07:36 PM
Stopped deprovera a while back.......could explain some headaches and weight gain.

About to try a new technique, though abstinance seemed to be an effective form of birth control.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/30/2006, 07:39 PM
I wonder what Czar has to say about this...He's reading this and thinking :confused:

VK's freaky deaky. I know. I shared a hotel room with them. ;)

Sooner_Bob
3/30/2006, 07:41 PM
Stopped deprovera a while back.......could explain some headaches and weight gain.

About to try a new technique, though abstinance seemed to be an effective form of birth control.

you might want to get fixed . . . no need for birth control and her doc could help straighten out her hormonal stuff much easier.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 07:43 PM
Nuva Ring works great for me. no changes or mood swings or anything (other than the normal ones anyway)

just something for her to consider

used the patch 'til I started cycling, couldn't keep it on then.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 07:43 PM
you might want to get fixed . . . no need for birth control and her doc could help straighten out her hormonal stuff much easier.
I agree........I just don't know if I could handle even a little down time right now.

Over the summer I might be able to do something, but right now I have school and a quarter mill + remodel job I'm overseeing and working on. I have to schedule farts right now.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 07:45 PM
Nuva Ring works great for me. no changes or mood swings or anything (other than the normal ones anyway)

used the patch 'til I started cycling, couldn't keep it on then.
She's supposed to uh.........install one of those tonight....

We'll see how it goes. My aunt has delivered babies with those before.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 07:48 PM

We'll see how it goes. My aunt has delivered babies with those before.

it's easy. don't even know it's there.

and as far as effectiveness, it's SUPPOSED be the same as the pill. but we use other methods as well. I don't want any accidents. EVAR.

Sooner_Bob
3/30/2006, 07:56 PM
I agree........I just don't know if I could handle even a little down time right now.

Over the summer I might be able to do something, but right now I have school and a quarter mill + remodel job I'm overseeing and working on. I have to schedule farts right now.

I had it done on a Friday and was back at work on Monday. Of course I'm not a landscaper . . . but I was back to my old self within a week.

I forget which supplement my wife takes, but you can definitely tell when she misses a few. She tried that Nova Ring for a while, but it just messed with her hormonal levels too much so I went to the doc and we haven't looked back since.

Al Gore
3/30/2006, 08:09 PM
Damn.......

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 08:15 PM
You should go to the Al Gore School of Sexcraft and Husbandry....where the headmaster Albus Dumble Gore resides.

KC//CRIMSON
3/30/2006, 08:18 PM
He's reading this and thinking :confused:

VK's freaky deaky. I know. I shared a hotel room with them. ;)

pics?

KC//CRIMSON
3/30/2006, 08:25 PM
My two cents......

1. Lay off the "instigated some shenanigans."
2. Talk to each other.
3. Seek counseling.

you gotta break the circle somewhere, before it breaks you/her.;)

MamaMia
3/30/2006, 08:32 PM

Did you forget to floss? :P

MamaMia
3/30/2006, 08:40 PM

If $40 bucks a month don't get me some action..........I was going to join that Curves place here in town, to shed those extra holiday pounds from the last two Christmas seasons, until I went up there and saw that the two gals who run the place are fat too. :P

IB4OU2
3/30/2006, 08:48 PM
My wife uses the bowflex in our bedroom everynight without fail. Wev'e had the machine over a year now and it's really helped with her energy level.

Stanley1
3/30/2006, 08:59 PM
My wife uses the bowflex in our bedroom everynight without fail. Wev'e had the machine over a year now and it's really helped with her energy level.

But has it helped your sex life?

OUinFLA
3/30/2006, 09:04 PM
But has it helped your sex life?

Stanley, if your looking for an exerciser to help your sex life:

http://www.aiyafitness.com/pics-inv-other/hand_exerciser_hand-grip.jpg

YWIA

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/30/2006, 09:15 PM

We'll see how it goes. My aunt has delivered babies with those before.The babies were born with Nuvarings? :confused: ;)

Actually, they are more effective than other methods because you "Set it and forget it."

Stanley1
3/30/2006, 09:16 PM
Heh. :)

:mad:

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:19 PM
The babies were born with Nuvarings? :confused: ;)

Actually, they are more effective than other methods because you "Set it and forget it."

yeah, exactly. not like you have to "REMEMBER" it every damn day (or even every week like the patch)

I even got a free little timer from the nuva ring website that tells me when it's time. (In case I don't look at the calendar or something)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/30/2006, 09:20 PM
Well the patch is under investigation now anyway. Most doctors won't even prescribe it now.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:22 PM
Well the patch is under investigation now anyway. Most doctors won't even prescribe it now.

yup, been readin about that. I wore it about a year with no problems. made the switch when I started biking.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:23 PM
and I was interested in the shot until the doc said "WEIGHT GAIN". that pretty much nixed that idea.

Jimminy Crimson
3/30/2006, 09:23 PM
I hear a rumor that birth control was for loose wimmens.

Can anyone confirm that?

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:25 PM

Can anyone confirm that?

and prostitutes. :rolleyes: :P :rolleyes:

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 09:25 PM
Birth Control in the Purse = Long nite of love making
No Birth Control in the Purse = A Long Nite in the Pooper

;) God this place is rubbing off on me :P

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/30/2006, 09:26 PM

Can anyone confirm that?

:mack:It also reduces acne and bitchiness. It helps women's periods be lighter and cramps be non existent.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:27 PM
It also reduces acne and bitchiness. It helps women's periods be lighter and cramps be non existent.

and HORRAY for ALL those things!!!!!!!!!!

Jimminy Crimson
3/30/2006, 09:32 PM

I love me some prostitues! :texan:

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 09:48 PM
The babies were born with Nuvarings? :confused: ;)

yes.....I meant it how it sounded.

The ring popped out with the baby at delevery.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:49 PM
ummmmmm, what was it still doing there????????

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 09:51 PM
Is this the first ever Birth Control Thread Hi-Jack ;)

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 09:52 PM
Well........when/if it fails...........it's better to leave it alone rather than risking a complication with the pregnancy.

Thus it gets delivered with the baby. I'm not an expert on this. My aunts a nurse and she just commented that she's delivered a few rings along with the babies.

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:52 PM
Is this the first ever Birth Control Thread Hi-Jack ;)

I know we've discussed it before, but I don't remember if it was a thread jack or not.

Al Gore
3/30/2006, 09:53 PM
I'd hit it....In....Booyah...

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 09:53 PM
Well........when/if it fails...........it's better to leave it alone rather than risking a complication with the pregnancy.

Thus it gets delivered with the baby. I'm not an expert on this. My aunts a nurse and she just commented that she's delivered a few rings along with the babies.

wow

weird.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 09:55 PM
Not as weird as an 80 year old women giving birth to a foam hand ;)

Jimminy Crimson
3/30/2006, 09:59 PM

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very, very much.... :kelvin:

Jimminy Crimson
3/30/2006, 10:00 PM
Not as weird as an 80 year old women giving birth to a foam hand ;)

If it's a shocker foam hand, much speck to that 80 yo poo nanny! :mack:

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:01 PM
I found out that they swipe DL cards at a lot of the schools down here now to see if someone is in the database as a sex offender.

I said they'd give me sympathy if the swiped mine.............

The blank stares forced me to explain that, not only am I not a sex offender.......I don't even get it in my own house. I sure caught a lot of people off guard.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 10:13 PM
akward!!!!!!

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:15 PM
akward!!!!!!
I'm the only male in the class.........and an oppressive white male at that.

Sooner_Bob
3/30/2006, 10:16 PM
There's always the innerweb.

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:17 PM
There's always the innerweb.

there are no orifaces on my computer big enough.:confused:

TopDaugIn2000
3/30/2006, 10:18 PM
teeheehee

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 10:19 PM
You just need to take this women, she is tired of being led around like a little women. She doesn't need any sensitive love making, she needs it hard and on a couch. Women are all about being desired and you just need to take control and be a man and give her the ole in and out!!!!

Sooner_Bob
3/30/2006, 10:20 PM
there are no orifaces on my computer big enough.:confused:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0941153029.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Al Gore
3/30/2006, 10:23 PM
You just need to take this women, she is tired of being led around like a little women. She doesn't need any sensitive love making, she needs it hard and on a couch. Women are all about being desired and you just need to take control and be a man and give her the ole in and out!!!!I agree.....until she is begging she can't take it anymore and passes out!!!!!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 10:30 PM
And when you get done, look her in her eyes and say damm you are so sexy ;)

Al Gore
3/30/2006, 10:33 PM
....then go for the pooper.....

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 10:42 PM
maybe not the pooper, she will have to be worked up to that, plus she might mistake that for her other parts not being pleasing enough, Pooper will be stage 2 of our operation ;)

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 10:44 PM
fellas.......I respect the pooper too much to violate it.

Al Gore
3/30/2006, 10:46 PM
Sex Swing..

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 10:55 PM
You are focusing on the wrong part of the advice....Don't give her time to change her mind, screw brushing teeth, treat her like she is 17 and her Mommy is going to be home in an hour ;)

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 11:05 PM
oh crap........my wife just asked if I wanted to come back to the bedroom again.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 11:13 PM
Your little Green Dot on under your screenname should be blue ;)

Skysooner
3/30/2006, 11:26 PM
Schwing........BTW, I turned it down tonight. Too tired and stressed about the damn job right now. Weekends are like sexfests around my house normally.

usmc-sooner
3/30/2006, 11:37 PM
Schwing........BTW, I turned it down tonight. Too tired and stressed about the damn job right now. Weekends are like sexfests around my house normally.

so you'd rather post on a message board instead

NTTAWWT

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 11:48 PM
OK.........hand relief was all I got, but it's a start.

Does she have to store the lotion in the fridge though?

OUinFLA
3/30/2006, 11:54 PM
that took 42 minutes?

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/30/2006, 11:55 PM
well it was cold ;)

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 11:56 PM
that took 42 minutes?
I was really holding out.

I wanted to hear her whine about her arm being sore afterward.:D

usmc-sooner
3/30/2006, 11:57 PM
just an observation but it seems you've put more time into this thread than you've put into her.

I'll see my wife in 2 weeks and I aint going to be posting updates

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 11:59 PM
just an observation but it seems you've put more time into this thread than you've put into her.

I'll see my wife in 2 weeks and I aint going to be posting updates
gee thanks man.....

I started posting after she went to bed last night.

I continued posting throughout the day while we were apart.

I picked back up after she went to sleep.

Great observation.

Skysooner
3/31/2006, 12:05 AM
so you'd rather post on a message board instead

NTTAWWT

She is alseep right now about 10 feet from me. If you read my earlier post, I get enough sex to satisfy me and then some. We decided a long time ago that if the timing wasn't right then it wasn't right. Hope you enjoy your wife totally when you see her.

usmc-sooner
3/31/2006, 12:06 AM
gee thanks man.....

I started posting after she went to bed last night.

I continued posting throughout the day while we were apart.

I picked back up after she went to sleep.

Great observation.

well would you rather keep on postin or keep on postin?

heck I post for entertainment when I can't see my wife and kids

sanantoniosooner
3/31/2006, 12:08 AM
well would you rather keep on postin or keep on postin?

heck I post for entertainment when I can't see my wife and kids
Well I post for therapy to help cope with all my hostility so KMA.

;)

usmc-sooner
3/31/2006, 12:11 AM
She is alseep right now about 10 feet from me. If you read my earlier post, I get enough sex to satisfy me and then some. We decided a long time ago that if the timing wasn't right then it wasn't right. Hope you enjoy your wife totally when you see her.

well if you're 10 ft from a woman and you'd rather reply to me than have sex then I'm sorry

Skysooner
3/31/2006, 12:16 AM
well if you're 10 ft from a woman and you'd rather reply to me than have sex then I'm sorry

The only thing she really hates is being woken up for sex. I hit it 4 times in the last 7 days after being married 15 years which isn't bad at all. Now when she wakes up....that is a great time.

usmc-sooner
3/31/2006, 12:24 AM
The only thing she really hates is being woken up for sex. I hit it 4 times in the last 7 days after being married 15 years which isn't bad at all. Now when she wakes up....that is a great time.

keep telling yourself that:eddie: :eddie:

sanantoniosooner
3/31/2006, 12:26 AM
guys.........I hate to break this up.......

but my sex life, as limited as it might be, is the subject here.

Skysooner
3/31/2006, 12:29 AM
So.....I get to come home, have a great dinner, get to turn down sex because I don't actually feel like it at the moment, have a nice make out session, wife goes to bed with the promise of sex in the morning and something is wrong?

Oh and SAS, I gave you my best advice a few pages back. Where a woman's emotions go, her body will follow.

usmc-sooner
3/31/2006, 12:30 AM

sorry

I have a lot of spek for you, takes a real man to think of his wife first.

sanantoniosooner
3/31/2006, 12:33 AM
So.....I get to come home, have a great dinner, get to turn down sex because I don't actually feel like it at the moment, have a nice make out session, wife goes to bed with the promise of sex in the morning and something is wrong?

Oh and SAS, I gave you my best advice a few pages back. Where a woman's emotions go, her body will follow.
There's a buttload of good advice in this thread.

pun intended.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/31/2006, 12:34 AM
http://x10.putfile.com/10/28100173163.gif

Imagine USMC is Roy and the wideout is SAS ;)

sanantoniosooner
3/31/2006, 12:37 AM
What if Roy is stanley and the wideout is gandolf's pooper?

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/31/2006, 12:38 AM
I like a little variety...hence I love Pat

Taxman71
3/31/2006, 11:37 AM
Pat? Dare I ask who gets behind?

http://snl.jt.org/pics/char/JuSw-Pat.jpg

handcrafted
3/31/2006, 11:43 AM
Oh, and to the person who asked me about Douglas Wilson...the answer is yes. :)

SAS, you and your wife should read Reforming Marriage by Douglas Wilson. It's not very long and you can get through it in probably a week of evenings. Read it and talk about it with each other. It'll work wonders. It's light years beyond that "mars-venus" claptrap.

And yes, it does discuss the secks extensively.

If you want something really challenging, read Wilson's book Fidelity.

OUinFLA
3/31/2006, 12:13 PM

if that were actually correct, this thread wouldnt have made it past page 1.

BeetDigger
3/31/2006, 12:35 PM
It's actually about his lack of sex life, which is why it currently sits at 12 pages.

TopDaugIn2000
4/3/2006, 12:37 PM
well SAS, any better?

OUinFLA
4/3/2006, 12:38 PM
well SAS, any better?

we are such pervs, wallering in the missery of someone who is suffering.

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 12:41 PM

I'm not wallowing in anything, I'm just hoping Mrs. SAS decides she wants to hit it like it owed her money.

So SAS will quit his bitching.

Osce0la
4/3/2006, 12:43 PM
heh

OU Adonis
4/3/2006, 01:07 PM
Do you know what the difference between a girlfriend and a wife is?

About 20 pounds...

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 01:21 PM

About 20 pounds...

negged

;)

BeetDigger
4/3/2006, 01:31 PM
negged

;)

Me too. It should have been 40. :D

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 01:37 PM
Me too. It should have been 40. :D

Double negged. ;)

My wife now weighs 10 pounds less than when we were dating. And that's after one kid.

Yes, she works out. She totes my son around all day and chases him down as needed. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/3/2006, 02:49 PM
All Aboard!
The spontaneous express
Never the less always the more
From the pool table to the kitchen floor
Next stops the G spot...hahaha

Let me put a little bit of excite-ment
Up in yo lifestyle
You gotta know the times of the essence
I'm talkin right now
I can get, get rid of that headache
What you doin tonight
Some say that sex is overrated, but they just ain’t doin it right
I keeps it interestin baby just take them clothes off
I'll be yo Tylenol just take me till you dose off
Wake you up in the middle of the night and take you to another world
You'll wake up in the mornin feelin like another giiirl

Girl get comfortable we bout to do something you neva done before (done before)
Baby not the usual tonight we gettin unpredictable
So tryyy... So tryyy to roll wit me baby (baby)
I’m a make you feel like you neva felt,
Girl all because you let me get unpredictable

TexasLidig8r
4/3/2006, 02:52 PM

Schadenfreude!!!!! :D

Skysooner
4/3/2006, 02:54 PM

About 20 pounds...

In my wife's case about 8 less than when we were married.

sanantoniosooner
4/3/2006, 07:11 PM
well SAS, any better?
Got action last night.

That ought to do me for a month or so......:(

Al Gore
4/3/2006, 08:03 PM
negged

;)Is that your password????

GottaHavePride
4/3/2006, 08:11 PM
Schadenfreude!!!!! :D

that's one of PG's favorite words.

sanantoniosooner
4/3/2006, 08:13 PM
you know.......I don't mind threads getting jacked all that much........

but this one thread is all the sympathy I've got in years.

GottaHavePride
4/3/2006, 08:15 PM
Hey, at least you have a wife and the prospect of getting some every once in a while...

sanantoniosooner
4/3/2006, 08:17 PM
Hey, at least you have a wife and the prospect of getting some every once in a while...
prospect.

Isn't that what a donkey calls that carrot on a stick he just knows he'll get any moment?

Sooner_Bob
4/3/2006, 08:24 PM
heh

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 08:36 PM
SAS is clearly in a predicament, but he can take heart that his plight is causing some of us to appreciate our wives even more.

Al Gore
4/3/2006, 08:38 PM
SAS is clearly in a predicament, but he can take heart that his plight is causing some of us to appreciate our wives even more.You think????

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 08:40 PM
Much less the fact that some guys might have to worry that their wives would want to hit it during the basketball game. However, I have no such issue, because she's watching the game with me. :D

sanantoniosooner
4/3/2006, 08:41 PM
SAS is clearly in a predicament
pre-dic-a-ment.

I'm not sure I appreciate the taunting implication.

handcrafted
4/3/2006, 08:43 PM
Okay, substitute the word "situation" if it makes ya feel better. :)

And Al, dude, your avatars are killin me man. Killin. me.

sanantoniosooner
11/29/2006, 02:10 AM
hmmmmmmm

circumstances that have me on the internet at 1 AM lead me back to this thread.

There's some hilarious stuff in this thread if it wasn't about me. :(

GrapevineSooner
11/29/2006, 02:24 AM
I hear ya, pal. :(

I buy my wife a diamond ring to make up for not getting her anything for our fifth anniversary.

I'm still waiting for her to pay me back. :mad:

LoyalFan
11/29/2006, 02:40 AM
Well, in re the question as posed...mebbe she's been reading your posts. Ya' think?

LoyalFan
Press "Juan" for Eeengleesh!

sanantoniosooner
11/29/2006, 09:17 AM
Well, in re the question as posed...mebbe she's been reading your posts. Ya' think?

LoyalFan
Press "Juan" for Eeengleesh!
Only the ones I point out to her.

picasso
11/29/2006, 09:39 AM
dude, did you ever try putting on some Barry White or Lou Rawls?