PDA

View Full Version : This has gone too far.

Madd Dawg
3/29/2006, 08:42 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/images/upsidedown.jpg

Illegals need to just get the hell out. Not only is the flag upside down, but its is below the flag of another country. They expect to have all the privileges of being a US citizen without paying any taxes, including getting away with voting. It pis ses me off that they are carrying around Mexican flags at these protests. If you want to stay in America because your country sucks, maybe you should actually try becoming an AMERICAN the right way instead of trying to turn the US into Mexico. There is a reason its called ILLEGAL immigrant. I have no idea why they think they should have any say in who this country is run when they don’t even belong to it. :mad:

GottaHavePride
3/29/2006, 08:45 PM
Spot on. If they want to be Americans that bad, we'd be happy to invade Mexico for them and do it for keeps.

OklahomaTuba
3/29/2006, 08:51 PM
If they want Mexico so bad, why dont they just go back?

We need the army on the border yesterday.

OklahomaTuba
3/29/2006, 08:54 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/images/upsidedown004.jpg

You know, this is disgusting.

XingTheRubicon
3/29/2006, 08:54 PM
player 2 has entered the game...

player 2 has left the game

IB4OU2
3/29/2006, 08:58 PM
Carefull, who'd pave our roads and serve up chips and salsa?....

GottaHavePride
3/29/2006, 09:03 PM
Robots.

Ninja robots.

BoogercountySooner
3/29/2006, 09:39 PM
Who'd make my monster gold margarita's!

KABOOKIE
3/29/2006, 10:10 PM

Maybe we could afford to pay 'mericans to do the job if'in we didn't have to pay taxes like them messicans! ;)

MamaMia
3/29/2006, 10:26 PM
The healthy people who are on welfare?

Tailwind
3/29/2006, 10:27 PM
I couldn't agree more!

Rusher
3/29/2006, 10:33 PM
Sucks

Rusher
3/29/2006, 10:33 PM
Yep, annoying ain't it? They don't wanna do a jack sh!et, no tax, no voting, no speaking english, BUT they want 5-star treatment from a country which flag is turned upside down below their native country!

Remember the old saying: don't sh!et where you eat? P!ssing off your boss is not the way to get a raise.

Penguin
3/29/2006, 10:40 PM
There's only one race in America that has been totally worthless and it ain't the Hispanics.

You people on here get so riled up but you never get angry at the right people.

KABOOKIE
3/29/2006, 10:42 PM
There's only one race in America that has been totally worthless and it ain't the Hispanics.

NASCAR?

BeetDigger
3/29/2006, 10:43 PM
I have no problem sending them back as long as I can get some of the welfare folks to mow my lawn for $20 a week.

Jimminy Crimson
3/29/2006, 10:49 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/images/upsidedown004.jpg

You know, this is disgusting.

Please tell me this high school is in Mexico. :eek:

Just for the flagpole trick, I say we cut off the schools federal and state educational funds for a year and see how they like it. :texan:

Madd Dawg
3/29/2006, 10:50 PM

Ive complained about a bunch of people, not just illegals...The "Hip-Hop" culture that teaches you to talk and dress like you have the education of a 3 yr old and promotes drugs and sex as the most important things in life. Also the lazy people out there who just take advantage of welfare and do no work. And others. I basically dont like lazy people, people with no morals, and especially people who talk bad about our country.

GottaHavePride
3/29/2006, 11:21 PM

Yeah. ****in' Irish. :mad:

;)

OklahomaTuba
3/29/2006, 11:22 PM
I have no problem with the hispanics. Infact, I am a big fan of Mexico. Great beer, great food, some good beaches, hard workers and great people. Some of my family are even Mexican in origin.

That said, my problem is with the Mexican Government and these jackasses that come to America and espouse "reconquista".

The Mexicans are not going away. The only way to deal with it is to deal with Mexico, protect the borders, and give the people here a chance at earning their citizenship.

I think moving to a national sales tax instead of a income tax would help as well on the tax side.

BajaOklahoma
3/29/2006, 11:37 PM

;)

Ummm, he was talking about the whorns. Geez.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/29/2006, 11:41 PM
The mechicans have lost all tolerance in my book. They are supposedly marching on the Houston city hall as well. They will certainly turn the tide against them with all this crap. We'll be loading up busses soon to head South of the Border. We can survive without them, perhaps a few more people will mow their own damn lawn and we'll put some real 'Mericans to work building good lawnmowers...

We need to tell Fox to shove it and to go to hell and build the fence and plant land mines around it...IMO

GottaHavePride
3/29/2006, 11:46 PM
Ummm, he was talking about the whorns. Geez.

Heh. That's what I get for the somewhat obscure Blazing Saddles reference.

We'll take the c****s and the n*****s, but we don't want the Irish!

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 11:47 PM

This is why Baja should be banned.;)

usmc-sooner
3/29/2006, 11:54 PM
the problem is we the people

we the people have allowed our elected leaders to screw us over, we never hold ourselves accountable. we've allowed a PC country, we've allowed everything we dislike.

we've come complacent, instead of aspiring to greatness we're bogged down in a touchy feely, there is no wrong type of society

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 11:57 PM
I voted against 'touchy feely'.

Not my fault.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/29/2006, 11:59 PM
I mow my own lawn, bag my own leaves and SWEEP my own gutters,

I don't hire illegals,

and vote every time...

Somehow, I'm not getting the message across in my vote or America just isn't what it used to be...

Those scifi movies about apocalyptic america with fences keeping the poor out seem more real all the time...

Vaevictis
3/30/2006, 12:05 AM
Spot on. If they want to be Americans that bad, we'd be happy to invade Mexico for them and do it for keeps.

You don't want it. Trust me.

usmc-sooner
3/30/2006, 12:06 AM
I voted against 'touchy feely'.

Not my fault.

my bad

BajaOklahoma
3/30/2006, 12:06 AM

:O And I love that movie. But the whorns were the first group I thought of - too many down here.

BajaOklahoma
3/30/2006, 12:09 AM
And SAS, I had a nice talk with your wife a bit ago. I think you were brushing your teef. I told her about you picking on old ladies and she didn't sound too happy. :eek:

soonerbrat
3/30/2006, 12:53 AM

;)

why do you hate me?

soonerboomer93
3/30/2006, 01:12 AM
And SAS, I had a nice talk with your wife a bit ago. I think you were brushing your teef. I told her about you picking on old ladies and she didn't sound too happy. :eek:

ha ha

sanantoniosooner
3/30/2006, 01:16 AM
the list of reasons to ban you grows with every post you make.:mad:

BeetDigger
3/30/2006, 10:08 AM

I took it as a Notre Dame reference. I should have speked you either way for it.

"damn, that was lucky, nearly lost a $400 cart."

handcrafted
3/30/2006, 10:17 AM
When I think of this issue, a couple of terms just stand out in my mind.

10 feet. Concrete. Concertina wire.

As far as these "protests" go, illegals don't have constitutional rights anyway. Of course, Bush won't sack up and send in the troops to go round up known illegals en masse and deport them. He's too busy pandering to the Hispanic vote and kissing Fox's *** to keep his pet NAFTA going.

The biggest politica mistake I ever made was voting for Ross Perot in 1992. The second biggest was voting for W last time. I shoulda friggin' abstained.

OklahomaTuba
3/30/2006, 10:36 AM
The pubs won't do a damn thing about immigration until a real conservative gets elected. Unfortunatly, its going to take an *** pounding from dims this year for that to happen, but it will be all good in the end. Once people see the dim's laughable national security (or lack of it) policy in action, it should easily usher in another Reagan IMO.

jeremy885
3/30/2006, 01:29 PM
If you want the easiest way to go after illegals, you need to go after the people who employ them. Now this wouldn't catch everyone, but if they would link the SSA and the USCIS databases for invalid SSNs reported on the W-2 sent in and red flag companies that have over a certain % or number each year, you could solve a decent portion of the problem. The first company I worked for after college had to "fire" half the workforce each year, when the notice from the SSA came in, and "hire" the same people back with different names and SSNs.