PDA

View Full Version : South Oval Advice Needed

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2006, 08:36 PM
So I dated this girl for about 5 years with a couple of break-ups here and there. Anyway, I was on the verge of proposing and she found out about it and broke it off becuase she said she needed a bit of time to decide if I was the one or not. Apparently I wasn't becuse about a month later she started dating this guy and 3 months later they were engaged and married a couple of months after that in a weekend wedding in Arkansas.

Anyhoo, I've always loved this girl but I stopped talking to her becuase she didn't even have the decency to call me up and tell me she had gotten engaged to another guy and I had to find out through mutual friends.

Recently though we started talking again and even had lunch together in OKC one weekend. We'd talk on the phone about once a week but the last time we spoke was in January. I guess we both just got busy and didn't get around to calling each other.

But Sunday I recieved an e-mail and she told me she thinks about calling me every weekend and is going to call me on Tuesday night. She also said she thinks about calling me on the weekends but she's scared I'll be with this girl I'm dating (very casually) and doesn't want to cause any problems. So I wait all night for her call but it never comes.

My question to the South Oval is, since she didn't call me should I call her up now? She's married and what not so I kind of hate to be the one to call her up.

Okla-homey
3/29/2006, 08:38 PM
Stay the f--- away. No good, no how can come from this.

You're welcome.

Dio
3/29/2006, 08:40 PM
do not walk- run away

leftfield
3/29/2006, 08:41 PM
what homey said...RUN AWAY from this situation pronto if not sooner.

Dio
3/29/2006, 08:41 PM
and go drown your sorrows in a nice Smirnoff Ice. ;)

GottaHavePride
3/29/2006, 08:44 PM
If she's married, stay the hell away. I'd probably say stay the hell away even if she wasn't married just for what she did before. She obviously has commitment problems - I'm betting the breakups in the middle of your relationship were her, too, right? And then she ended a five-year relationship at the prospect of marriage, turned around and married someone else. So now she's looking for a way out of this marriage, conscious or unconscious.

Stay away!

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 08:45 PM
Call her and hang up.

soonerscuba
3/29/2006, 08:46 PM
Put it in her pooper, then run.

PrideTrombone
Get the **** away. As fast as possible. You may even consider moving a few states away to get a buffer zone between that level of psychoness and you.

GottaHavePride
Put it in her aunt's pooper, then run.

bigdsooner
3/29/2006, 08:47 PM
if you guys would be just friends then it wouldnt be a big deal to maybe call her. but if you think or hope it leads to something more, then stay away. homey is right, not much good can come out of this, unless, like i said earlier, you guy could just be friends. just my 2 cents

leftfield
3/29/2006, 08:48 PM
Put it in her pooper, then run.

don't start running too quick though. YWIA

reevie
3/29/2006, 08:49 PM
Yep, leave her behind and move on.

If she ran off to Arkansas to get married and is still poking her head around with you, that's a red flag buddy.

Good Luck.

GottaHavePride
3/29/2006, 08:50 PM
if you guys would be just friends then it wouldnt be a big deal to maybe call her. but if you think or hope it leads to something more, then stay away. homey is right, not much good can come out of this, unless, like i said earlier, you guy could just be friends. just my 2 cents

Never. Happen. Like I said, this chick is looking for a way out of her marriage and wants Sic'Em to be the excuse.

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2006, 08:50 PM
If she's married, stay the hell away. I'd probably say stay the hell away even if she wasn't married just for what she did before. She obviously has commitment problems - I'm betting the breakups in the middle of your relationship were her, too, right? And then she ended a five-year relationship at the prospect of marriage, turned around and married someone else. So now she's looking for a way out of this marriage, conscious or unconscious.

Stay away!

Yeah the breakups in the middle were her and I spent the time apart trying to get her back.

I know it's all probably a bad idea but I do enjoy at least being her friend.

Okla-homey
3/29/2006, 08:53 PM

D00d,
While I appreciate your sincere desire to be helpful, I must point out one of the eternal truths of the universe: healthy male human beings are psychologically and physiologically incapable of just "being friends" after they have had sexual intercourse with a woman.

I stand by my original advice.

PhxSooner
3/29/2006, 08:54 PM
Run away. She married the rebound guy, and is having second thoughts. Run away. I would have never, never, called the ex right after I got married. In fact, I have avoided all contact with all of my exes. The only time they get a mention is if I'm telling my husband how glad I am I'm with him instead.;) :D

RUN AWAY.

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2006, 08:56 PM
D00d,
healthy male human beings are psychologically and physiologically incapable of just "being friends" after they have had sexual intercourse with a woman.

Bingo. I keep telling myself that I dont' thinK I want her back, but I'm not totally sure that's true.

GottaHavePride
3/29/2006, 09:02 PM
Oh, and don't let this drag out long enough that it ****es off the girl you're dating now. that would also be bad.

Not that I'm telling you what to do, or anything. And don't judge my advice by my track record with women - I give much better advice than people would think given my track record of miserable failure. ;)

bri
3/29/2006, 09:03 PM
Dude, RUN.

Trust me.

PhxSooner
3/29/2006, 09:05 PM
This thing about her thinking about calling you every weekend is another red flag. And this bit about not wanting to interfere with your new woman is chick code for "I really want to interfere with the new woman". Speaking as a chick, not one of us is so magnanimous that we don't want all of our exes forever pining after us.

bigdsooner
Never. Happen. Like I said, this chick is looking for a way out of her marriage and wants Sic'Em to be the excuse.

your prolly right. but Sicem sounds like he wants to remain friends with her. i was just tryin to think of some sorta compromise for him.

reevie
Bingo. I keep telling myself that I dont' thinK I want her back, but I'm not totally sure that's true.

It's never easy, but you have to take care of yourself first. Nothing worse than being in an unhealthy relationship when you don't know who you are.

BeetDigger
3/29/2006, 09:07 PM
Dude, RUN.

Trust me.

AFTER you have stuck it in her pooper. Don't forget that part.

Jerk
3/29/2006, 09:07 PM
She's bad news.

She's the kind of thing that leads to restraining orders, family fueds, custody fights, and shotgun blasts.

BeetDigger
3/29/2006, 09:08 PM
She's bad news.

She's the kind of thing that leads to restraining orders, family fueds, custody fights, and shotgun blasts.

And that's just within her own family.

:mack:

Jerk
3/29/2006, 09:10 PM
And that's just within her own family.

:mack:

Yep, and 20 years from now she'll be 70 pounds heavier, on her 4th husband, and learning how to be a "sexy grandma"

BoogercountySooner
3/29/2006, 09:14 PM
Dude quit being so Pu$$y wooped and get over it! Let the woman go she is obviously playin with your head! Put yourself in her husbands shoes and leave his wife alone!

That is all!

FaninAma
3/29/2006, 09:18 PM
SicEm,

You seem like a nice guy so I am advising you to take what pride you have left in this matter and go find a decent woman who is mature enough to shoot straight with you. This girl sounds like she is perpetually stuck in adolescence and will never ever be able to carry on a mature relationship.

Good luck.

Cam
3/29/2006, 09:18 PM
I 50th the run away option. Drop her, she's a bad habit dude.

Don't take her calls, don't return her e-mail, nothing for at least a year.

BeetDigger
3/29/2006, 09:20 PM
I 50th the run away option. Drop her, she's a bad habit dude.

Don't take her calls, don't return her e-mail, nothing for at least a year.

And after one year, set up a trist in a hotel room out near the airport, stick it in her pooper and then run and leave the bill with her. :mack:

slickdawg
3/29/2006, 09:21 PM
get the f*** away from her!!

ask yourself WWDD !!!!

Hamhock
3/29/2006, 09:24 PM
She's on the verge of adultery. Either with you or someone else.

Don't be that guy. Never, ever, ever talk to her again.

Ike
3/29/2006, 09:27 PM
honestly, just forget she ever existed. You've already wasted 5 years of your life on her, and judging by the current situation, it was a bad investment from the beginning. cut your losses and move on.

slickdawg
3/29/2006, 09:28 PM
WHAT WOULD DEAN DO?

Ask him here:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65498

IB4OU2
3/29/2006, 09:30 PM
Listen to the masses........

leftfield
3/29/2006, 09:34 PM

once again, make sure you ain't still taking her temperature when you start running.

Sooner_Bob
3/29/2006, 10:05 PM
You claim to have never used a public restroom and you post a question like this?

No way.

:D

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2006, 10:09 PM
You claim to have never used a public restroom and you post a question like this?

No way.

I have used a public restroom just not for the more extreme means of internal waste disposal.

Anyhow, let me ask you all this. I really believe she just wants to be friends with me since we were so close for so long so is there anything inherently wrong with just being friends with her?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/29/2006, 10:12 PM
D00d,
While I appreciate your sincere desire to be helpful, I must point out one of the eternal truths of the universe: healthy male human beings are psychologically and physiologically incapable of just "being friends" after they have had sexual intercourse with a woman.

I stand by my original advice.Um Baptists save themselves for marriage. . .

Sooner_Bob
3/29/2006, 10:15 PM
Anyhow, let me ask you all this. I really believe she just wants to be friends with me since we were so close for so long so is there anything inherently wrong with just being friends with her?

If I had a girl who flaked out on me like she apparently did on you and then went and married some other dude I'd stay clear of her no matter what.

Being friends with an old flame can be risky (especially a married old flame).

afs
3/29/2006, 10:15 PM
I say go for it. Call her up, see how things are and get together for dinner. You only live once.

BeetDigger
3/29/2006, 10:16 PM

You're right, she probably just wants somebody to hang with and to have the occasional Zima.

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 10:18 PM
Ask her to stick something up your pooper just to see how she reacts.

If she's up for it...........then run. If she runs....she was a keeper.......sorry.

afs
3/29/2006, 10:19 PM
you're gay. or at least she thinks your gay.

that explains everything.

STOP DRINKING SMIRNOFF ICE!!!

Cam
3/29/2006, 10:19 PM
She's thinking about you on weekends.

She's either with her husband and thinking about you, or the husband's out golfing and she's wishin somebody was around.

Either way, odds are she's looking to being more than just friends.

Al Gore
3/29/2006, 10:22 PM
I think there is some "pooper" favoritism in the SO......

MamaMia
3/29/2006, 10:22 PM
For heavens sake, and your own, you tell this girl right away that carrying on in such a way is not a healthy thing to do. Explain to her that you have made the decision not to have any part of this nonsense and that you never should have allowed it to happen in the first place. Wish her well and move on. Suggest that she do the same and then block out her phone number.

You are nice young man. True love will find you.

BoogercountySooner
3/29/2006, 10:24 PM
For heavens sake, and your own, you tell this girl that carrying on in such a way is not a healthy thing to do. Explain to her that you have made the decision not to have any part of this nonsense and that you never should have allowed it to happen in the first place. Wish her well and move on. Suggest that she do the same and then block out her phone number.

You are nice young man and true love will find you.

You tell him Mom!

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 10:25 PM
For heavens sake, and your own, you tell this girl right away that carrying on in such a way is not a healthy thing to do. Explain to her that you have made the decision not to have any part of this nonsense and that you never should have allowed it to happen in the first place. Wish her well and move on. Suggest that she do the same and then block out her phone number.

You are nice young man. True love will find you.
See.......now that sounds like advice from someone who protects their pooper.

afs
3/29/2006, 10:25 PM
hit it like a double cheese burger

BoogercountySooner
3/29/2006, 10:27 PM
See.......now that sounds like advice from someone who protects their pooper.

Is this the same advice you would give?:)

Al Gore
3/29/2006, 10:27 PM
Does she have a sister??? Double pooper whammy.....

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 10:29 PM
Is this the same advice you would give?:)
Read my advice just above.............

BoogercountySooner
3/29/2006, 10:30 PM
Read my advice just above.............

Roger Wilco!:)

BeetDigger
3/29/2006, 10:33 PM
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4182/churchsigndropher4fz.jpg

Penguin
3/29/2006, 10:34 PM
I say go for it. Call her up, see how things are and get together for dinner. You only live once.

I'm not sure if afs is kidding or not, but I agree with this advice. Marriage isn't the "one and done" kind of thing anymore. Bible thumpers my preach that marriage is permanent, but it's just a temporary institution.

You obviously have feelings for her and she probably feels the same way. What's the worst that can happen? A marriage that was obviously never meant to be may be wrecked. Boo hoo, this ain't the 50's anymore. Happiness comes above all else. If marriage was a prison like it was at one time, then the suicide rate in the US would be sky high.

She made a mistake and is looking for help. Go for it.

Just my opinion.

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 10:39 PM
http://x11.putfile.com/3/8721374262.jpg (http://www.putfile.com)

MamaMia
3/29/2006, 10:43 PM
See.......now that sounds like advice from someone who protects their pooper.You're darn tootin'. No pun intended. :P

BeetDigger
3/29/2006, 10:46 PM
http://x11.putfile.com/3/8721374262.jpg (http://www.putfile.com)

Heh. Although you have to admit, this one is gold:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4182/churchsigndropher4fz.jpg

olevetonahill
3/29/2006, 10:53 PM
So I dated this girl for about 5 years with a couple of break-ups here and there. Anyway, I was on the verge of proposing and she found out about it and broke it off becuase she said she needed a bit of time to decide if I was the one or not. Apparently I wasn't becuse about a month later she started dating this guy and 3 months later they were engaged and married a couple of months after that in a weekend wedding in Arkansas.

Anyhoo, I've always loved this girl but I stopped talking to her becuase she didn't even have the decency to call me up and tell me she had gotten engaged to another guy and I had to find out through mutual friends.

Recently though we started talking again and even had lunch together in OKC one weekend. We'd talk on the phone about once a week but the last time we spoke was in January. I guess we both just got busy and didn't get around to calling each other.

But Sunday I recieved an e-mail and she told me she thinks about calling me every weekend and is going to call me on Tuesday night. She also said she thinks about calling me on the weekends but she's scared I'll be with this girl I'm dating (very casually) and doesn't want to cause any problems. So I wait all night for her call but it never comes.

My question to the South Oval is, since she didn't call me should I call her up now? She's married and what not so I kind of hate to be the one to call her up.

Son the most important ? is . Does she swallow ? ywia

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2006, 11:02 PM
No she doesn't have a sister. To be honest she could be a bit of a cold fish. You have to give a lot to get a little from her.

I think you're all probably right to just walk away and totally be done with it, but it's hard to walk away from someone you were so close to for so long. I genuinely enjoy having her in my life in some way.

I think things will probably get to the point that we just disconnect and lose touch. I hate to sound naive but I really believe she loves her husband and is very happily married. She just wants to be friends and that's fine with me, but I think the fact taht we're leading totally different lives now will be enough to permanently cut things off in the long run.

afs
3/29/2006, 11:03 PM
tap that ***! tap that ***! tap that ***!

olevetonahill
3/29/2006, 11:03 PM
Another ? is am I the only one that sees this as a spoof of jds thread ?:confused:

colleyvillesooner
3/29/2006, 11:08 PM
I only read your first post.

Inside your own 5. 4th a 23. Stiff breeze in your face.

Punt the hell out of that beotch.

soonerbrat
3/29/2006, 11:17 PM

i recommend a shower, too.

BajaOklahoma
3/29/2006, 11:24 PM
Has anyone mentioned the fact that if she is willing to rekindle something while married to another guy, she is likely to do it again when you are that other guy?

You deserve better.

leftfield
3/30/2006, 12:32 AM
I only read your first post.

Inside your own 5. 4th a 23. Stiff breeze in your face.

Punt the hell out of that beotch.

Sooner_Bob
3/30/2006, 12:45 AM
There are some real freaks here in the SO.

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2006, 12:52 AM
I think I've decied that I shouldn't call her back but if she calls me then I'll probably answer. Though as was suggested earlier everytime she calls its good for at least 3-4 Smirnoff Ice's.

That's Texas strength Smirnoff Ice not Oklahoma strength. :D

Okla-homey
3/30/2006, 06:36 AM
I think I've decied that I shouldn't call her back but if she calls me then I'll probably answer.

Okay dumarse, I'm gonna go Dr Phil on you. Remember, you asked for it.

Listen to what you are saying. You are just intent on messing with this stuff which you aren't over yet aren't you? Irrespective of the fact she's married to someone, and the fact you asked for advice and everyone (who wasn't trying to be funny) said forget it and move on with your life.

When this blows up in your face, please don't come here lamenting it.

Bottomline, I know you're a real young guy and young guys tend to think they are smart and can handle anything and that they are bulletproof (literally and figuratively) -- but d00d, people actually get killed over this sort of thing. If it leads to some sort of sweaty reunion sex in a motel somewhere its also adultery, period.

By talking to her "if she calls," what you are saying here is if "Miss Unhappily Married Former G/F" really wants to give you some bad enough that she is willing to pursue you -- you'll fix her right up.

I'm also old-fashioned enough to think anyone who would "answer the phone" and chit-chat with another guys wife with the underlying purpose of scoring some @ss "for old times sake" is letting the wrong head do the thinking -- and deserves all the bad karma (and potential beatings) that flow from his actions.

ouflak
3/30/2006, 07:00 AM
Ditto everyone else's very reasonable advice. Don't answer when she calls. Don't call. Don't even wish her a good life. You seem to have convinced yourself she's got one anyway, so it's taken care of.

3/30/2006, 07:04 AM
He knows what he shouldn't do.

Obviously, there is a trainwreck in the works.

reevie
3/30/2006, 08:03 AM
No she doesn't have a sister. To be honest she could be a bit of a cold fish. You have to give a lot to get a little from her.

I think you're all probably right to just walk away and totally be done with it, but it's hard to walk away from someone you were so close to for so long. I genuinely enjoy having her in my life in some way.

I think things will probably get to the point that we just disconnect and lose touch. I hate to sound naive but I really believe she loves her husband and is very happily married. She just wants to be friends and that's fine with me, but I think the fact taht we're leading totally different lives now will be enough to permanently cut things off in the long run.

Don't answer the phone. And take this as a lesson to never date another high-maintenance chick again.

sooner n houston
3/30/2006, 08:29 AM
I'm not sure if afs is kidding or not, but I agree with this advice. Marriage isn't the "one and done" kind of thing anymore. Bible thumpers my preach that marriage is permanent, but it's just a temporary institution.

You obviously have feelings for her and she probably feels the same way. What's the worst that can happen? A marriage that was obviously never meant to be may be wrecked. Boo hoo, this ain't the 50's anymore. Happiness comes above all else. If marriage was a prison like it was at one time, then the suicide rate in the US would be sky high.

She made a mistake and is looking for help. Go for it.

Just my opinion.

Of course following this kind of advise may well get you a shotgun in the pooper! :eek:

sooner_born_1960
3/30/2006, 08:32 AM
Call the husband. You really should get his permission before you start banging his wife.

afs
3/30/2006, 08:37 AM
alright i thought about it and this is a bad bad situation. you need to hold off on any type of contact until divorce papers are signed and finalized.

then it's double cheeseburger time.

In the meanwhile i'm off to get some popcorn.

caphorns
3/30/2006, 08:58 AM
"She won't call because you left. She's got her own life to deal with and that's in New York. She's a sweet girl and I love her to pieces, but **** her, man. You got to get on with your life. You've got to let go of the past Mikey, and when you do, the future is beautiful."

There are too many lessons from this movie that are dead on. This is one of them.

IB4OU2
3/30/2006, 09:05 AM
"She won't call because you left. She's got her own life to deal with and that's in New York. She's a sweet girl and I love her to pieces, but **** her, man. You got to get on with your life. You've got to let go of the past Mikey, and when you do, the future is beautiful."

There are too many lessons from this movie that are dead on. This is one of them.

When will Whorns ever stop quoting scenes from Brokeback Mountain on our board?.........:mad:

Hamhock
3/30/2006, 09:07 AM
He's not even listening to us. His mind is made up. They will talk. He will drop a jolly rancher in a zima. She will fight with her hubby or just get bored. They will enter cheatersville. She will admit to her hubby because she enjoys drama.

Ditto Homey's comment. When it happens, don't' come here crying and acting all surprised and stuff.

Partial Qualifier
3/30/2006, 09:13 AM
Stay the f--- away. No good, no how can come from this.

You're welcome.

And not just because she's married. Perhaps more importantly, anyone who'd get engaged to someone after knowing him one month, and actually go through with it three months later, has a problem making big "life decisions" and I'm thinking you'd want to avoid those types

SoonerAtKU
3/30/2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah the breakups in the middle were her and I spent the time apart trying to get her back.

I know it's all probably a bad idea but I do enjoy at least being her friend.

You don't actually enjoy being her friend. You enjoy being in a relationship with her. The only problem is that she does not want to be in a relationship with you, so you are in the mindset that you will "take what you can get" as far as friendship goes. Don't lie to yourself. If she showed up at your doorstep tonight saying that she has served her husband with divorce papers and wanted to be with you, you'd take her back in a heartbeat.

I'm not saying this is a bad or good thing, just that you need to go at this with no pretense of "being friends" because that is just not the case. If you want to keep contact with her in the hopes that someday she'll realize you were the best guy ever, that's your business. It can even feel pretty good being a martyr and giving up personal happiness for a lost cause. The thing is, as romantically sad as you may feel, it's not romantic. It's not beautiful, and you're not a better person for sacrificing or holding onto feelings for this girl.

I held onto a lot of these feelings and a lot of these behaviors for way, way too long at one point. I got sick of it and you will too. Just takes time.

caphorns
3/30/2006, 09:38 AM
When will Whorns ever stop quoting scenes from Brokeback Mountain on our board?.........:mad:

I didn't know they said this in BBM. I'll have to take your word for it.

I was trying to tip off Sic 'Em that his self-image is the problem here. This chick carries too much baggage for him either way - as a friend, even as a friendly f*uckbuddy or as a wife. Why walk around with that crap - the constant doubt, etc - or whatever venereal disease she might spread to him one day - when he can move on and start something cleanly? I'm sure he can find a chick to f*ck and if he wants something more serious then he can find someone with more character. If he wants a friend, he's got those here and elsewhere. There is absolutely no reason to drag these old feelings and baggage out on some romantic whim. Frankly, he fails to recognize the obvious - his feelings are nothing more than obsession derived from a distorted self image (wanting her back in the hopes that this is the way to deal with the pain of her earlier rejection of him). And her feelings and motives (which you guys discuss too much here and he thinks about too much) are irrelevant.

Not making a decision to move on throws him into limbo land where he will continue to brutalize his self-image and not be able to effectively start something new. Plus he won't be dealing with the root of the problem - the hit he took to his self image. This is not even a close call.

3/30/2006, 09:54 AM
The horn is correct, even though he just used a lot of words to say exactly what Homey said.

BeetDigger
3/30/2006, 10:02 AM
There are some real freaks here in the SO.

It sure makes you think twice about bending over to pick up your keys. :texan:

Okla-homey
3/30/2006, 10:43 AM
The horn is correct, even though he just used a lot of words to say exactly what Homey said.

I would add only that sic'em is not a bad guy, has done nothing wrong (yet) and can still do the right thing by ignoring this yainch. I bet he will do the right thing if he lets his other head do the thinking.;)

Oldnslo
3/30/2006, 10:58 AM

I haven't read everyone's responses. Your post has caused me immediate stress which I must relieve.

HOLY ****ING **** ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND? HAVE NO CONTACT, NO CONTACT WHATSO****INGEVER WITH THIS PSYCHOBITCH. I DON'T CARE HOW WONDERFUL THE SEX IS, EVEN IF SHE MAKES YOU FEEL AS IF A COVEY OF QUAIL IS FLYING OUT OF YOUR *******. SHE'S POISON. POISON. SHE ISN'T YOUR FRIEND. SHE IS. NOT. YOUR. FRIEND.

AND SHE NEVER ****ING WILL BE. EVER. PUT HER OUT OF YOUR MIND BEFORE SHE PUTS YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND.

about a zillion years ago, I dated a girl in a less-than-totally-healthy relationship, and I finally came to the healthy conclusion that she was a manipulating bitch, but before that day, during one of our many "off-again"s, my caring and loving father told me words that I will never forget, and I will now pass them on to you:

CALL HER AND I'LL BREAK YOUR ARM

Thanks, Dad!

handcrafted
3/30/2006, 11:11 AM
"Psycho hose beast."

I was in a similar spot my senior year in college. The chick wasn't married yet, just engaged, made me think she wanted to break it off with her guy and get with me. Turns out I was just a vehicle for her drama queen self and her need for a jealousy-creation device.

I dropped the yainch like a bad habit and married my wife a year later.

caphorns
3/30/2006, 11:42 AM
Does it really matter if she's a yainch or not? Don't you see that dude has not dealt with the dumping regardless. She could have converted into a perfectly good saintly woman who is now trying to get out of an abusive relationship. So, we can't presume to know her motives. And really that sh!t shouldn't matter. Dude's got to do what is right for himself is my point. And what's right is for him to be suspicious of his own feelings in this matter and to fix this obsession. Otherwise, he goes into this thing in a compromised position.

She also may be the spitting image of Demi Moore. Of course I'd hit Demi Moore early and often and whenever she called - skanky ho or not and insecurities and self-destructive tendencies be damned. So if that's the case, I'd definitely reconsider any advice to blow off revisiting that particular opportunity. I'd just try to get myself in the mindset of a pronstar before going in for a meet-and-greet.

BeetDigger
3/30/2006, 12:13 PM
Are we still talking about this? Sheesh Sicem. Break one off in her pooper and move on. Chop chop. :D

TUSooner
3/30/2006, 12:21 PM
Sometimes the majority is actually right. Unless marriage, adultery, and shotgun pellets mean absolutely nothing to you, do not let this mess get any bigger.
Stay.
A.
Way.

Stanley1
3/30/2006, 12:30 PM
This will end badly. Very badly.

TexasLidig8r
3/30/2006, 12:53 PM
http://members.tripod.com/scottpreston/images/bh/ke.gif Baylorites.... :rolleyes:

Sorry Sic.