PDA

View Full Version : I think it is Awesome that the Sports Animal...

SoonerBK
3/29/2006, 11:56 AM
Had no clue about Kelvin leaving until ESPN broke the story. The Indiana AD prolly kicked his feet up on the desk with a beer saying "Heh, fooled em' all"

Boomer.....
3/29/2006, 11:59 AM
Especially since Traber and the others claim to be such good friends with Kelvin. Heh.

SoonerBK
3/29/2006, 12:22 PM
I wonder if there will be any mystery candidates?

OUmillenium
3/29/2006, 12:24 PM
You still listen to the Sports Animal? I'll add you to my prayer list...

Taxman71
3/29/2006, 01:21 PM
I thought they had changed that to the "Movie and Restaurant Review Animal"?

Jack T.
3/29/2006, 01:23 PM
The new Sports Animal. . .now bringing you 50 minutes of non-stop commercials every hour!

TopDaugIn2000
3/29/2006, 01:38 PM
You still listen to the Sports Animal? I'll add you to my prayer list...

WORD

I can't stand those idiots.

Taxman71
3/29/2006, 01:49 PM
Their disgrace of a morning show is the low point in radio in any format. I cannot fathom how anyone could listen to it.

Partial Qualifier
3/29/2006, 02:18 PM
Their disgrace of a morning show is the low point in radio in any format. I cannot fathom how anyone could listen to it.

It's geared towards the dumb white trash sector which unfortunately is still a large presence in this state.

Yeah so out of curiousity I checked out wwls a little before noon, just in time to hear Mark Rodgers say he doesn't put Indiana anywhere near his "upper echelon" of basketball schools. Funny, I think a case could be made for Indiana being THE top school based on built-in advantages. But then again Rodgers never struck me as a smart guy.

Oh and I guess the next hour featured Mark, Humphries and some redneck named "Biv" examining the nuances of betting on golf. Wow.

Taxman71
3/29/2006, 02:23 PM
I can tolerate Al and the crew on the drive home somewhat, but I occassionally tune over in the mornings when KRef goes to commercial. Every time I do it, it is like staring at a train wreck. It sounds like there are 8 guys in studio and they are all laughing at their own jokes.

oumartin
3/29/2006, 02:32 PM
anywhere hear rhode say that kelvin probably got in touch with Indiana as soon as Davis resigned. how can that be because he said he wanted to retire on the Oklahoma bench. course. they have chairs.