PDA

View Full Version : BUH-BYE TENNESSEE!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/29/2006, 11:25 AM
Good to see them lose in the women's tournament. Don't they have the most women's NC's? How many titles has each program won, of those that are in the Final Four?

LSUdeek
3/29/2006, 12:22 PM
Nothing makes me smile bigger than a dispatch of Patrick Summitt and his lady hound dawgs.

TopDawg
3/29/2006, 12:26 PM
You must be mistaken. They didn't lose. That was a two-seed that lost, and everybody knows that Tennessee is an automatic one-seed every year.

JohnnyMack
3/29/2006, 12:29 PM
http://www.mohea.com/mike/words/images/patsummitt.jpg

LSUdeek
3/29/2006, 12:31 PM
You must be mistaken. They didn't lose. That was a two-seed that lost, and everybody knows that Tennessee is an automatic one-seed every year.

The outrage! The agony!

That was the second best ten bucks I've ever won last night against a volunqueer fan (LSU beat them AT Thompson-Boling). It wasn't even as close as the score indicated.

3/29/2006, 12:34 PM
Nothing makes me smile bigger than a dispatch of Patrick Summitt and his lady hound dawgs.So, how many NC's have the tigerette's won? How about the other 3 programs?

LSUdeek
3/29/2006, 12:38 PM
So, how many NC's have the tigerette's won? How about the other 3 programs?

0. This is the third strate Final Four for the girls though. I can't see us getting past the lady dookies because we have mostly coasted through the tournament thus far. We will have to play with an urgency I simply haven't seen yet.

Not sure about UNC, Duke, or Maryland.

3/29/2006, 01:25 PM
0. This is the third strate Final Four for the girls though. I can't see us getting past the lady dookies because we have mostly coasted through the tournament thus far. We will have to play with an urgency I simply haven't seen yet.

Not sure about UNC, Duke, or Maryland.I think your men are the best team remaining, and OU should get their coach in the off-season. If GEORGE MASON can't win, I hope your guys do. Now, it's not good for sport if you were to win both men's and women's titles, so I hope the school with the least titles(besides LSU) wins it for the women. Sorry, DEEK!

TopDaugIn2000
3/29/2006, 01:37 PM
Good to see them lose in the women's tournament. Don't they have the most women's NC's? How many titles has each program won, of those that are in the Final Four?

WORD.

Hey Pat, how did that "slap in the face" feel?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:mack:

3/29/2006, 01:44 PM
WORD.

Hey Pat, how did that "slap in the face" feel?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:mack:What's this all about?

TopDaugIn2000
3/29/2006, 01:45 PM
What's this all about?

about all her b!tching and moaning about getting a 2 seed. said SEVERAL times it was "a slap in the face"

LSUdeek
3/29/2006, 01:46 PM
I think your men are the best team remaining, and OU should get their coach in the off-season. If GEORGE MASON can't win, I hope your guys do. Now, it's not good for sport if you were to win both men's and women's titles, so I hope the school with the least titles(besides LSU) wins it for the women. Sorry, DEEK!

got news for you, john brady IS kelvin sampson. the similarities are simply mind boggling. football school, attendance issues, fan support issues, coach conflict with fans issues, recruiting issues, offensive philosophy issues, player motivation issues, thug player issues, the list doesn't even end there.

3/29/2006, 01:49 PM
got news for you, john brady IS kelvin sampson. the similarities are simply mind boggling.Difference is that he gets his guys to play AGGRESSIVELY and with apparent confidence. What do you see as similarities in coaching style and abilities?

3/29/2006, 01:52 PM
about all her b!tching and moaning about getting a 2 seed. said SEVERAL times it was "a slap in the face"Yeah got it. Actually, she doesn't bother me so much. It's just that they have won FAR too many titles, already. It's gonna be hard for Sherrie to catch up.

LSUdeek
3/29/2006, 01:56 PM
Difference is that he gets his guys to play AGGRESSIVELY and with apparent confidence. What do you see as similarities?

i edited my post above.

He's been the coach at LSU for nine years now. We were on probation at the beginning of his tenure and somehow made the sweet 16 in his second year. After that, we've had various issues over the six years that spanned that period. He can't get along with fans and just is a general ******* to everyone (players included). He can't get kids to buy into his system and has had around 25 (TWENTY FIVE) players leave the program for one reason or another. Several of our recruits have been dismissed for various issues... our star player of 2002-2003 left the team after getting hurt and going to Miami to get a second doctor's opinion. Last year there was a players meeting with Brady and three players stood up and said "I hate you".

He runs the same offense that Kelvin runs (and what exactly IS that) and plays the same man-to-man tough defense.

The difference this year is that two of the 3 players who "hated" Brady are gone and the third cheated on a test then got hurt and sat this whole year. 4 of the 5 starters are 1) from baton rouge and 2) played with eachother for years upon years. They are all hardworking and self-motivated and they buy into the system. Can he continue to recruit kids like this? Dunno.

3/29/2006, 02:03 PM
OK, he's a crummy coach. The crawdaddies ought a fire him RIGHT NOW!