PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me......

Sooner24
3/29/2006, 11:03 AM
Or does it seem the talking heads on the radio are more upset with Kelvin leaving then the fans are.

william_brasky
3/29/2006, 11:13 AM
the talking heads have had alot of interaction with KS and have, for the most part, defended him.

i think they feel betrayed.

Sooner24
3/29/2006, 11:16 AM
Mark Rogers was calling people idiots a couple of weeks ago and Craig Humpreys has been going nuts over callers getting on Sampson.

Partial Qualifier
3/29/2006, 11:28 AM
Those clowns on WWLS can't maintain objectivity because they got a little too close to Kelvin. It's funny.. nobody on Kref will call you an idiot or a moron of you disagree with them. I know, it's crazy.

NormanPride
3/29/2006, 11:31 AM
The main reason I'm ticked is because I feel betrayed. Trying to defend his *** all year, then right after he says he's going to retire here he bolts for a crappy has-been school. ****.

oumartin
3/29/2006, 11:44 AM
you will not get objectivity from people that know him personally nor will you ever hear another head coach saying that Indiana hiring Sampson was a bad thing. Its just not something they will do.

I'm just ready to move on.

C&CDean
3/29/2006, 12:03 PM
I'm just ready to move on.

Don't. We. Wish.

GottaHavePride
3/29/2006, 12:11 PM
The main reason I'm ticked is because I feel betrayed. Trying to defend his *** all year, then right after he says he's going to retire here he bolts for a crappy has-been school. ****.

I don't think I'd call Indiana a has-been program. They beat us in the Final Four a few years ago, and in basketball they're on par with Michigan football - huge history, just haven't won it all for a while.

william_brasky
3/29/2006, 12:25 PM
the talking heads also look like complete jackasses after defending KS.

yay jackasses!!

Partial Qualifier
3/29/2006, 12:32 PM
Calling Indiana a has-been program is like calling OU Football a has-been program in 1997. Down? yes, but hardly a has-been. Indiana will always be a top-5 type basketball school.

Taxman71
3/29/2006, 01:48 PM
the talking heads also look like complete jackasses after defending KS.

yay jackasses!!

Pick any topic and those guys will make jackassess of themselves. It is not limited to KS. Traber acts like he lost his soulmate.

fwsooner22
3/29/2006, 01:52 PM
Sampson is far more intelligent than those guys.........he played them.......they all think they were his best buddy, which is what he wanted.......There are writers who think Sampson was always looking for "a better situation".

In a few weeks they (talking heads) will begin to realize it and gradually change their tone...........