PDA

View Full Version : Who would you vote for?

Jason White's Third Knee
3/29/2006, 07:43 AM
Of the posters on the football board, who is drunk most often when posting?

You can't vote for yourself and you can't vote for me. I know who I'd vote for, but I don't want to skew the results. I'll buy the winner a beer when I get to Norman.

Ready? GO!

Sooner in Tampa
3/29/2006, 08:16 AM
NickZepp...if he were old enough to drink.

caphorns
3/29/2006, 08:51 AM
Of the posters on the football board, who is drunk and horny most often when posting?

:stunned:

This could get ugly.

I'm picking gdc. I'd imagine he starts getting tanked up on cheap homemade wine around noon, and then desparately seeks a youthful campanion on myspace. However, what seems to be a promising situation soon turns into another frightful "close call" as he thinks he sees the image of Chris Hanson lurking outside his soon to be sex trainee's house. He then travels 200 miles back to his shack in rural Oklahoma where he is equiped with a high speed Internet conneXXXion (the only conneXXXion he ever makes), a veritable aresenal of illegal weaponry, a meth lab, a bomb shelter stacked with a lifetime supply of pron, a yard of Carl Spackler's Bench grass and several jugs of his "wine" concoction. He squallarous room is filled with hateful wall clippings of almost indiscernable nature other than the frequent use of the word "whorn" or "whoren" in conjunction with various violent phrases. The inner demons in his head then tell him "go to soonerfans - you are needed there" and thus, we have gdc. After a few cannonballs, gdc comes on here in his never ending quest to rid the world of "whoren varmin".

Norm In Norman
3/29/2006, 09:16 AM
Banning a horn for a week has really been a boost for my day.

Desert Sapper
3/29/2006, 09:23 AM
Norm, you ROCK. Now we just need to find a way to get rid of TJKDone for a week.

Sooner in Tampa
3/29/2006, 09:26 AM
Banning a horn for a week has really been a boost for my day.This only boosted your day...that would boost my WEEK!!

Octavian
3/29/2006, 09:33 AM
Now we just need to find a way to get rid of TJKDone for a week.

:confused:

Octavian
3/29/2006, 09:34 AM
BigRedRon isn't shy of mixing the bottle and SF

..nor am I ;)

Norm In Norman
3/29/2006, 09:37 AM
Norm, you ROCK. Now we just need to find a way to get rid of TJKDone for a week.
Looking at his posts, I honestly don't see where he's stepped over the line. It seems like he's just talking football. I haven't read every post though.

TheUnnamedSooner
3/29/2006, 09:39 AM
I don't think I'll win, but can I have a beer anyway?

Norm In Norman
3/29/2006, 09:55 AM
I don't think I'll win, but can I have a beer anyway?
That depends on a number of things. Like your age, the amount of money in your wallet and/or someone's willingness to give you money and or beer, your willingness to drink the beer you are offered or bought (or maybe you stole the beer), the temperature of the beer, whether you are conscious or not, whether you are allowed to drink a beer by a significant other or even a boss, the supply of beer you have access to (which i guess means your proximity to beer at the time of having a beer) ... you see, it's a little more complicated than you think I think we can work this out though.

First off, do you have a mouth and is your body capable of processing liquids? That would be a good start.

humblesooner
3/29/2006, 10:21 AM
That depends on a number of things. Like your age, the amount of money in your wallet and/or someone's willingness to give you money and or beer, your willingness to drink the beer you are offered or bought (or maybe you stole the beer), the temperature of the beer, whether you are conscious or not, whether you are allowed to drink a beer by a significant other or even a boss, the supply of beer you have access to (which i guess means your proximity to beer at the time of having a beer) ... you see, it's a little more complicated than you think I think we can work this out though.

First off, do you have a mouth and is your body capable of processing liquids? That would be a good start.

Man, that post could almost qualify as a "buzzkill"!!! :D

Oh, and any of the Tuesday No-Names would be my vote. Why the hell else would they spend so much time here?
I know, I know - since I voted for more than one candidate, my vote gets thrown out.

Octavian
3/29/2006, 10:32 AM
Looking at his posts, I honestly don't see where he's stepped over the line. It seems like he's just talking football. I haven't read every post though.

ehh...he's annoying....

<TJK> I dont mean to flame or start an argument but...there's no way OU can do this...Texas will blah blah blah...<TJK>

polite troll.

I'd like to see him stay around until mid October though...if we win, that'll prolly take care of that...if the situation worsens, you'll probably end up baning him anyway

GDC
3/29/2006, 10:40 AM
90% of my posts are at work, I may slack, but I don't drink on the job.

Desert Sapper
3/29/2006, 10:40 AM
ehh...he's annoying....

<TJK> I dont mean to flame or start an argument but...there's no way OU can do this...Texas will blah blah blah...<TJK>

polite troll.

I'd like to see him stay around until mid October though...if we win, that'll prolly take care of that...if the situation worsens, you'll probably end up baning him anyway

I can agree with that. He is a royal flamer, though. And I hate when the whorns on here sign off with 'Hook em'. Makes my skin crawl. That should be banned in the rules.

Sooner in Tampa
3/29/2006, 10:46 AM
I can agree with that. He is a royal flamer, though. And I hate when the whorns on here sign off with 'Hook em'. Makes my skin crawl. That should be banned in the rules.I second the motion put forth.

colleyvillesooner
3/29/2006, 11:01 AM
third

Jason White's Third Knee
3/29/2006, 11:08 AM
Friggin' thread jackers.

No way is gdc a drunk poster. He's never said anything to the effect of, "Can I tell you something? I really like you. And VY? He may be a whorn, but I respect him." Never. He is on his game.

Caps post was creative and obviously a joke. I am more offended by the lack of thought that has gone in to the responses on this thread!

Beef
3/29/2006, 11:14 AM
I keep my drunken postings to the South Oval.

tbl
3/29/2006, 11:28 AM
fourth

NormanPride
3/29/2006, 11:42 AM
I keep my drunken postings to the South Oval.

Damn, 'cause you were my pick. :mad:

Norm In Norman
3/29/2006, 11:42 AM
Caps post was creative and obviously a joke. I am more offended by the lack of thought that has gone in to the responses on this thread!
Are you, in front of your Sooner brethren, trying to tell me that I shouldn't have banned that longhorn?

Octavian
3/29/2006, 11:48 AM
<crickets chirping>

Sooner in Tampa
3/29/2006, 11:50 AM
Damn Norm...way to call someone out.

OUCH

Jason White's Third Knee
3/29/2006, 12:17 PM
Are you, in front of your Sooner brethren, trying to tell me that I shouldn't have banned that longhorn?

Nope. You mods call your own shots. I wouldn't have banned him, but I'm not a mod. There are some other toolbags that I'd have banned LONG before I'd have banned cap. Cap is relatively benign. He seems to get it.

Again, my gripe is that I had a perfectly obnoxious thread to fill up time in the off season and now look at it. Damn.

RedstickSooner
3/29/2006, 01:17 PM
I was sorta surprised that post drew a ban, as well -- just for clarification, is it due to the personal nature of the post (the fact that it was aimed specifically at GDC)?

I thought Cap was trying to be funny, but I *do* support the notion of being extra agressive going after personal attacks. I'd far rather someone sit through a short ban for a joke than see the boards turn into an insult fest.

Plus, who really cares about being banned during the offseason, anyhow? It isn't like you'd miss much in a week :mad:

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 01:43 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65621

For those who hate the phrase, "Hook 'em"

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2006, 01:46 PM
I think you shoud get banned just for mentioning the wor.......

sooneron
3/29/2006, 01:59 PM
I sixth the motion put forth.

Norm In Norman
3/29/2006, 02:11 PM
Nope. You mods call your own shots. I wouldn't have banned him, but I'm not a mod. There are some other toolbags that I'd have banned LONG before I'd have banned cap. Cap is relatively benign. He seems to get it.

Again, my gripe is that I had a perfectly obnoxious thread to fill up time in the off season and now look at it. Damn.
I'm just messing with you. Honestly, if he wasn't messing with gdc I may not have done anything. gdc doesn't need any extra fuel for the fire.

olevetonahill
3/29/2006, 02:54 PM
I'm just messing with you. Honestly, if he wasn't messing with gdc I may not have done anything. gdc doesn't need any extra fuel for the fire.
:D

Jason White's Third Knee
3/29/2006, 05:00 PM

That's exactly why gdc get's most of the attention. He hates 'horns and they like to pick on him. I get a kick out of the battles and gdc's unwaivering hatred. It's really impressive.

I knew you weren't giving me a hard time. Frankly, if I were a mod, I'd be banning people for just being a really crappy poster.

I would ban people for:
ALL CAPS
all lower case
Redikulusly mispelt wurds (I can take a lot, but I have my limit)
runonsentences
completely incoherant thoughts
people who ask for specific farks
not getting it
the totally misinformed troll
...and many, many more!

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 05:16 PM
You would have baned me YEARS ago! ;)

CatfishSooner
3/29/2006, 07:18 PM
I vote Soonerus...

Jello Biafra
3/29/2006, 07:49 PM
That's exactly why gdc get's most of the attention. He hates 'horns and they like to pick on him. I get a kick out of the battles and gdc's unwaivering hatred. It's really impressive.

I knew you weren't giving me a hard time. Frankly, if I were a mod, I'd be banning people for just being a really crappy poster.

I would ban people for:
ALL CAPS
all lower case
Redikulusly mispelt wurds (I can take a lot, but I have my limit)
runonsentences
people who ask for specific farks
not getting it
the totally misinformed troll
...and many, many more!

ahhhh i miss those days

i once banned a newb because he said "hi. im new to the boards. boomer"

olevetonahill
3/29/2006, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=Jason White's Third Knee]That's exactly why gdc get's most of the attention. He hates 'horns and they like to pick on him. I get a kick out of the battles and gdc's unwaivering hatred. It's really impressive.

I knew you weren't giving me a hard time. Frankly, if I were a mod, I'd be banning people for just being a really crappy whorn .
fixed that rite up for ya :D

Jason White's Third Knee
3/30/2006, 04:14 PM
You would have baned me YEARS ago! ;)

And stop winkin' at me. You're freakin' me out.

GDC
3/30/2006, 04:55 PM
:stunned:

This could get ugly.

I'm picking gdc. I'd imagine he starts getting tanked up on cheap homemade wine around noon, and then desparately seeks a youthful campanion on myspace. However, what seems to be a promising situation soon turns into another frightful "close call" as he thinks he sees the image of Chris Hanson lurking outside his soon to be sex trainee's house. He then travels 200 miles back to his shack in rural Oklahoma where he is equiped with a high speed Internet conneXXXion (the only conneXXXion he ever makes), a veritable aresenal of illegal weaponry, a meth lab, a bomb shelter stacked with a lifetime supply of pron, a yard of Carl Spackler's Bench grass and several jugs of his "wine" concoction. He squallarous room is filled with hateful wall clippings of almost indiscernable nature other than the frequent use of the word "whorn" or "whoren" in conjunction with various violent phrases. The inner demons in his head then tell him "go to soonerfans - you are needed there" and thus, we have gdc. After a few cannonballs, gdc comes on here in his never ending quest to rid the world of "whoren varmin".

I see his baning lasted 24 hours, but Thunder's is a life sentence. Nice.

Beef
3/30/2006, 05:05 PM
****! ***! *******!

Sooner in Tampa
3/31/2006, 07:17 AM
Thunder got baned for LIFE????

sanantoniosooner
3/31/2006, 08:12 AM
The funeral is on Tuesday.

Dress appropriately.

Sooner in Tampa
3/31/2006, 08:21 AM
The funeral is on Tuesday.

Dress appropriately.Damn...I ALWAYS miss the good stuff. :(

GDC
3/31/2006, 08:38 AM

Yep, and mjcpr gets a week, I've had a couple of weeks off lately, and so on, but whorns get slaps on the wrist, especially once the whorn-loving/lunching Sooners on the board start howling about how the UT posters are mistreated.

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 02:31 PM
I see his baning lasted 24 hours, but Thunder's is a life sentence. Nice.
Short week
I read what got Thunder banned , It was totally classless and uncalled for . But #1 he was drunk #2 it was on another board .
I really didnt see much wrong with his posts that day On SF.Com
just my 2 centavos worth

GDC
3/31/2006, 02:34 PM
Short week
I read what got Thunder banned , It was totally classless and uncalled for . But #1 he was drunk #2 it was on another board .
I really didnt see much wrong with his posts that day On SF.Com
just my 2 centavos worth

As a sponsor and longtime poster and Sooner fan, Thunder should be allowed back before football season if he also apologizes.

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 02:36 PM
I agree. Let The Thunder back.

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 02:45 PM
I agree. Let The Thunder back.
If he gives an appoligy to those who he hurt I agree .
But Baneing him for life for what was said and or done on another board just aint rite . If this is the case the next time a :texan: says something bad about GDC or any of us On horns.puke or something they need to go bye bye also
Just sayin

GDC
3/31/2006, 02:46 PM
If he gives an appoligy to those who he hurt I agree .
But Baneing him for life for what was said and or done on another board just aint rite . If this is the case the next time a :texan: says something bad about GDC or any of us On horns.puke or something they need to go bye bye also
Just sayin

That's what I meant about whorns having free reign to insult Sooners and only getting banned, if at all, for 24 hours.

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 02:50 PM
That's what I meant about whorns having free reign to insult Sooners and only getting banned, if at all, for 24 hours.
YMSSRA

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 03:03 PM
Who baned him? If it was under Phil's orders that's his power and choice.

I do think if he personally appologizes to the offended individuals, HMFIC and the board as a whole he should be allowed to return under Double Secret Probation. In other words, keep his nose real clean.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/31/2006, 03:03 PM
What'd Thunder say? I'm not sure he had a life outside of posting on SF.com. The reprocussions could be dire.

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 03:09 PM
What'd Thunder say? I'm not sure he had a life outside of posting on SF.com. The reprocussions could be dire. Tried to PM you but your box is full.

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 03:14 PM
What'd Thunder say? I'm not sure he had a life outside of posting on SF.com. The reprocussions could be dire.
go to
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men/group/33172
Like I said totally classles and uncalled for but it was on another board .

snp
3/31/2006, 03:17 PM
I know I'm breaking the rules, but we need to get this thread back on track.

I am the drunkest poster on this site. All who disagree, bring a 30 pack to my front yard and let's chug.

GDC
3/31/2006, 03:19 PM

I am the drunkest poster on this site. All who disagree, bring a 30 pack to my front yard and let's chug.

must be nice :)

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 03:20 PM

Dude let us have our perfectly good thread jack , tia :D
Oh and I get stoned in the mornings and post then get drunk in the evenings and post so im a half fast drunk poster ;)

Jason White's Third Knee
3/31/2006, 03:21 PM
I can't read it, because I am not a member.

My PM is open though.

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 03:22 PM

Can I bring my gun and lock it in the truck ?

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 03:26 PM
Dude let us have our perfectly good thread jack , tia :D
Oh and I get stoned in the mornings and post then get drunk in the evenings and post so im a half fast drunk poster ;)
Oh, yes.:D

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 03:27 PM
I can't read it, because I am not a member.

My PM is open though.

PEEM sent

Norm In Norman
3/31/2006, 03:36 PM
Who the hell said Thunder got banned for stuff said on that site? And why would Dean ban him for something he said about me (or at least I heard it was about me)?

You guys sure know a lot more than the admins.

NormanPride
3/31/2006, 03:45 PM
Who the hell said Thunder got banned for stuff said on that site? And why would Dean ban him for something he said about me (or at least I heard it was about me)?

That's the way we like it, Norm. We want you all in the dark so we can say all the mean things we want. A moderator that knows too much gets concrete shoes. :D

soonerboy_odanorth
3/31/2006, 03:53 PM
You bunch of wretched ungrateful reprobates!

After hobbing and knobbing together over the last few years at SF.com tailgates, me getting to know you, you getting to know me, not one of you bastages is voting for me!?!?!?

NO MORE GUINESS FOR YOU!!!

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 04:03 PM

Then what happened?

Inquiring Minds want to know. After all we are just a bunch of gossiping old women.;)
http://www.nicedog.com/works/overheard.gif

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 04:09 PM
Then what happened?

Inquiring Minds want to know. After all we are just a bunch of gossiping old bastages .;)
Fixed that for ya Flag :D
Hey Norm if it wasnt about that post on the Yahoo thing as flag asked can ya tell us what happened ? I didnt see any really bad posts On here from him that day
TIA

Norm In Norman
3/31/2006, 04:19 PM
You didn't see the posts because they were being edited or removed. I'm pretty sure he knows exactly what he did, and I halfway think he was trying to get banned.

Oh, and insulting the mods isn't going to win him any leniency from us.

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 04:21 PM
You didn't see the posts because they were being edited or removed. I'm pretty sure he knows exactly what he did, and I halfway think he was trying to get banned.

Oh, and insulting the mods isn't going to win him any leniency from us.
Fair enough , Thanks :cool:

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2006, 04:33 PM
Sorry Norm, I really didn't mean to insult. I trust your judgement.

olevetonahill
3/31/2006, 04:53 PM
Ditto If he was doing as bad if not worse here , Then i can see it !
But Life ? Like you said tho I trust em all

olevetonahill
4/1/2006, 01:07 AM
Flag your such a punnany !:mad:
Course on the other hand I am also to :D :cool:

Spray
4/1/2006, 01:52 AM
TwinCitiesSooner. What up, bro!

Desert Sapper
4/1/2006, 02:02 AM
Could somebody (admins, anybody?) please just say what the heck Thunder said (in an edited format) so we can all lay it to rest (and pass judgement on whether it was right or not :D ). Life banishment is pretty harsh. And nobody outside of the Oval seems to know what happened. And they aren't saying anything.

Jason White's Third Knee
4/1/2006, 07:34 AM
Well, should I just shovel dirt on his grave then? OK, here goes:

He's acted like a baby on more than one occassion. I rarely got his jokes. He was the worst post padder on the board by a longshot. I am not sure he really watched a lot of football anyway. I think he was drunk a lot. If I wasted that much time at my job, well I hope he is employed by his parents.

There. That was my 'mean bastard' post for the week. I was gonna say month, but it's the first.

If all of my sources are correct (thank you sources), Thunder posted on yahoo: I hear that BLANK will go down on anyone. She's one ugly BLANK. Good thing that BLANK is married cause if they had a kid it would be BLANK.

It added nothing. It was not funny. It was just insulting. And besides how can a woman going down on everyone be a bad thing? Food for thought.

Desert Sapper
4/1/2006, 10:07 AM
Got it. Thanks. If he said it on this board he should be banned.

sanantoniosooner
4/1/2006, 10:12 AM
Maybe we should have a poll to tell the mods what to do:rolleyes:

josh09
4/1/2006, 01:00 PM
Banning a horn for a week has really been a boost for my day.

in these cases, i really wish i were an administrator.

Scott D
4/1/2006, 01:13 PM
Got it. Thanks. If he said it on this board he should be banned.

Eh, he was banned before that yahoo board post came about..one could almost think that post was made as a result of the banning.