PDA

View Full Version : Alas, Kellie Dawn Pickler crashed and burned tonite on AI

Okla-homey
3/28/2006, 09:04 PM
Even money its back to the trailer park of broken dreams after tomorrow night.

Also:

although Paris sang the crap out of her song, there is something "uncomfortable" about watching a little kid beyonce around shaking her groove thang.

Mandingo went over the top.

So did Chris, but he can reef it back in and will still prolly win.

Miss MacPhee did good, but not good enough to survive Paris' assault.

Bucky, Ace, Lisa, Chicken Little, Taylor were just awright.

slickdawg
3/28/2006, 09:24 PM
Kellie Dawn Pickler sounds more like a pron name anyway.

Soonrboy
3/28/2006, 09:52 PM
Chicken Little is gone, Homey. I thought the only one who did well was the last guy, I forgot his name.

SoonerInKCMO
3/28/2006, 10:12 PM
MacPhee hurt my ears but pleased my eyes. I think the biggest problem she had with tonight's song was that it was so similar to the original that you couldn't help but compare her to Christina... she doesn't compare favorably.

jrsooner
3/28/2006, 10:19 PM
They all pretty much crashed and burned tonight. Paris was the best of the bunch though.

Rhino
3/28/2006, 11:15 PM
That Ace kid needs to die.

I knew a handful of kids like him back in the day. They were all doucebags faking it.

Rusher
3/29/2006, 12:01 AM
I looooove Elliott Yamin (the one who sang "I don't wanna be"). Tonight wasn't even close to his best performance. His first few ones are CLASSICS. His voice literally gives me chills and goosebumps.

Good Lord, he's the next Stevie Wonder or the reincarnation of Donny Harthaway. This kid is a prodigy.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/29/2006, 12:03 AM

I knew a handful of kids like him back in the day. They were all doucebags faking it.

I work with a girl that went to high school with him.

Yeah. Imagine having to hear that $hit every week.

DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!

Sooner98
3/29/2006, 12:33 AM
Wasn't one of Taylor's best nights, but he's still my fave.

Kellie the eye candy will be around a few more weeks. Lisa is gone tomorrow.

Ike
3/29/2006, 12:33 AM
Kellie will stay if the folks at votefortheworst.com can rally a few votes...

Okla-homey
3/29/2006, 06:12 AM
Kellie will stay if the folks at votefortheworst.com can rally a few votes...

at least she ain't faking her hillbilliness. How do I know? Simple. The non-hillbilly would say, "My father is in prison." OTOH, Kellie Dawn says "My Daddy's locked-up.";)

85Sooner
3/29/2006, 10:47 AM
They all pretty much crashed and burned tonight. .

I agree with you.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/29/2006, 11:12 AM
The guy who sang a country song and dressed country, with the cowboy hat(the one who disgraced the Buddy Holly song "Oh Boy" the previous week), is a SURE GONER.

GrapevineSooner
3/29/2006, 11:47 AM
I looooove Elliott Yamin (the one who sang "I don't wanna be"). Tonight wasn't even close to his best performance. His first few ones are CLASSICS. His voice literally gives me chills and goosebumps.

Good Lord, he's the next Stevie Wonder or the reincarnation of Donny Harthaway. This kid is a prodigy.

Leprechaun boy? :confused:

mikeelikee
3/29/2006, 11:48 AM
How in the world has Bucky survived this long? His best song ever would prolly only be "aw-ight" in my opinion.

Pricetag
3/29/2006, 02:02 PM

His name alone would have gotten him kicked out with me. "Ace" was what we called the a-holes back in high school. I knew he was a tool the second I saw his name flash up.

Sooner04
3/29/2006, 04:15 PM
"Ace" was what we called the a-holes back in high school.
Hello, my name is Aaron McGhee.

Prepare to die.

Rusher
3/29/2006, 05:40 PM
Leprechaun boy? :confused:

Yep, and that leprechaun CAN SANG his heart out!! :D

jrsooner
3/29/2006, 07:02 PM
The guy who sang a country song and dressed country, with the cowboy hat(the one who disgraced the Buddy Holly song "Oh Boy" the previous week), is a SURE GONER.I've been saying that for weeks now, and the bum is still there.

Okla-homey
3/30/2006, 12:02 AM
Hah, Kellie Dawn Pickler lives to croon another day.

Skysooner
3/30/2006, 09:46 AM
No way Katharine should have been in the bottom 2. Bucky is one song away from saying, "Pump 4 is on".