PDA

View Full Version : I yelled "Boomer Sooner!" at BAD Radio today...

Tear Down This Wall
3/28/2006, 03:21 PM
...while they were doing a remote at the Sonic near our office. Unamused, they scowled at me.

Gee, Bob and Dan...what's the problem? You seem to have so much fun laughing at the audio clip of the Sand Aggie yelling "Go Raiders!" over J.D. Runnells' interview last November in Lubbock. In fact, since you play it quite a bit, I figured you like random people yelling for their teams during media gatherings.

Dimwitted, yankee, poodle molesters. I hope J.D. Runnells impregnates your wives someday so you'll have some brains in your gene pool.

The Consumate Showman
3/28/2006, 03:28 PM
That clip of JD @ Tech was great. Bob and Dan blow anyway......

SoonerStormchaser
3/28/2006, 03:47 PM
Ummm...who are they? I live under a rock...

Tear Down This Wall
3/28/2006, 06:22 PM
Bob and Dan are the midday guys of the sports talk station in Dallas, the Ticket. Bob is from somewhere in Wisconsin, Dan is from Cleveland. What they're doing down here is anyone's guess. You could say they entertain, but that would be a stretch.

They thought a Sand Aggie shouting over J.D. Runnells in a post game interview following the Referee's Stolen Game in Lubbock was funny so the play it months after the whole scene went down. I figured I'd give 'em a little Boomer Sooner back this afternoon. The weren't real happy because they were broadcasting live. Hmmm. I guess it's not so funny to have random passers-by shouting at you when you're in the middle of a broadcast after all.

XingTheRubicon
3/28/2006, 06:59 PM
Excellent work TDTW, I'm sure you interrupted something incredibly important, such as one of 34 Dumb and Dumber drops that segment.

Readyfor8
3/28/2006, 07:30 PM
You live in the land of which we do not speak therefor....

I Can't Hear You.... LaLaLaLa[/fingers in ears]

Sorry its an all or nothing deal some Sooners may be effected by this...

tbl
3/29/2006, 11:30 AM
There's a reason they're 12-3.

jackal42601
3/29/2006, 03:26 PM
Your the ****ing Man Boooooooooooooooooooomer Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

TXBOOMER
3/29/2006, 10:34 PM
Bob and Dan suck. Bob is a whorn fan which doesn't help.

Cam
3/29/2006, 10:40 PM
That Sand Aggie's a friend of mine. Racer knows who I'm talking about.

He's pretty proud of the clip. He passed out shortly after this episode. He barely remembers it.

...while they were doing a remote at the Sonic near our office. Unamused, they scowled at me.

Gee, Bob and Dan...what's the problem? You seem to have so much fun laughing at the audio clip of the Sand Aggie yelling "Go Raiders!" over J.D. Runnells' interview last November in Lubbock. In fact, since you play it quite a bit, I figured you like random people yelling for their teams during media gatherings.

Dimwitted, yankee, poodle molesters. I hope J.D. Runnells impregnates your wives someday so you'll have some brains in your gene pool.

RacerX
3/29/2006, 10:42 PM
Go figure. Small world.

Cam
3/29/2006, 10:43 PM
Go figure. Small world.
Yep. And it's him alright.

CatfishSooner
3/30/2006, 01:55 AM
and you're still friends w/ him??

Cam
3/30/2006, 04:58 PM
and you're still friends w/ him??
He actually went all 4 years in Lubbock. Kind of feel sorry for the poor guy.

okienole3
3/30/2006, 11:53 PM
BAD Radio sucks. Stick with The Hardline.

"I appreciate ya...I really appreciate ya."

TheHumanAlphabet
3/31/2006, 12:31 AM
He actually went all 4 years in Lubbock. Kind of feel sorry for the poor guy.

He graduated? and didn't leave Lubbock?

snp
3/31/2006, 04:23 PM
He graduated? and didn't leave Lubbock?

I'm more surprised that anyone actually graduates from there.