PDA

View Full Version : glad Uconn went down

picasso
3/27/2006, 08:49 PM
I thought the refs did all they could to keep them in the game with Washington.
of course if they just foul the dude before he gets the 3 off they win anyway.:mad:

anywho, I have no teams left to pull for. Guess it's GMU all the way baby.

OUrOUned
3/27/2006, 09:23 PM
Exactly what I was sayin' at the end of Wash/Uconn....refing atrocious beyond belief...especially the goal tend no call...F Uconn

I've got UCLA winning their 12th Nat Title...I lost Duke, Uconn and Vill for my final four bracket...

SoonerDood
3/27/2006, 09:25 PM
Fire Jim Calhoun. Losing to a lower seeded team.:mad: while we're at it, fire the UCLA coach for only scoring 50.

Sooner_Bob
3/27/2006, 09:53 PM
George Mason or LSU winning it would be fine with me.

Octavian
3/27/2006, 10:26 PM
I'd like to see GMU win it all...how can ya not be for an 11 seed in the Final 4?

If not, Florida is the school I have the least against.

oumartin
3/28/2006, 08:57 AM
yeah, fire Calhoun for winning 2 titles in 7 years.
fire him for taking that program from nothing elite status in 15 years.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/28/2006, 09:48 AM
I know the coach is ultimately accountable and UConn was too front court heavy with not enough guards but Calhoun recruited a great team and despite being dysfunctional they nearly made the FF. That team frustrated him all year. Some blame goes to the coach but ultimately it was the players that didn't have the fire out there. I saw a bunch of UConn players out there going through the motions biding their time until they get their NBA check. George Mason winning was the best thing to happen in college hoops in some time.

soonermark
3/28/2006, 09:50 AM
Fire Jim Calhoun. Losing to a lower seeded team.:mad: while we're at it, fire the UCLA coach for only scoring 50.

Please tell me you're not trying to compare Jim Calhoun to Kelvin Sampson.

picasso
3/28/2006, 09:56 AM
ESPN does too much swingin from them. I hate 'em.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/28/2006, 01:02 PM
T'would be nice if the ladies title went to someone other that Tennessee, LSU, North Carolina, or UConn. Not real enamored with Maryland, either! WHO'S LEFT TO ROOT FOR?