PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Cars on Main

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2006, 05:43 PM
I was the front car in a 4 car collision this afternoon. Dude in the back car wasn't paying attention at the stop light and caused a chain reaction. Stupid men drivers.

Mjcpr
3/27/2006, 05:46 PM
How many green lights had you sat through before he decided enough was enough?

:D

1stTimeCaller
3/27/2006, 05:46 PM
:D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2006, 05:47 PM
Ha ha. I wasn't even on my cell phone.

proud gonzo
3/27/2006, 06:05 PM
that sucks! are you okay?

IB4OU2
3/27/2006, 06:10 PM
I hope your OK H.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah I'm good. I'm fine and my car looks fine. The guy right behind me barely bumped my car, but it sounded so loud. The guy that started it hit the car in front of him pretty good.

Czar Soonerov
3/27/2006, 06:12 PM
Hope u r ok SBSB. Were you wearing your seatbelt? Did you get wooplash?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2006, 06:16 PM
Hope u r ok SBSB. Were you wearing your seatbelt? Did you get wooplash?I was belted. I think maybe I hit my head on my visor. More than anything it was just loud.

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2006, 06:40 PM
Last time I had a fender bender I got off pretty easy.
I had a meeting at TAMU and was trying to look for this building while driving when I didn't see this car stopped at a red light and I rear ended her. So we pull off into a parking lot to inspect the damage and exchange information.

Well, this girl gets out of the car and one of my friends with me noticed that he had previously "rear ended" this girl in a totally different way ;) back in High School. Anyway, he gets out and talks to her and he promises to call her sometime and she totally forgets about getting my information.

It didn't really matter though because it didn't do any damage to either of our cars except for some very minor scuffing on my front end. Nothing that couldn't be buffed out.

mdklatt
3/27/2006, 06:43 PM
Last time I had a fender bender I got off pretty easy.

Have many fender benders have you had?

BigRedJed
3/27/2006, 06:46 PM
...I think maybe I hit my head on my visor...
I call bull**** on that one!

IronSooner
3/27/2006, 06:47 PM
Nothing that couldn't be buffed out.

Did your friend ever buff her out?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2006, 06:48 PM
I call bull**** on that one!Maybe the steering wheel then.

BigRedJed
3/27/2006, 06:50 PM
The bottom of the steering wheel.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2006, 06:51 PM
The bottom of the steering wheel.:mad: I have six way seats, yo

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2006, 07:02 PM
Did your friend ever buff her out?

Yeah he did actually that's how he knew her. My friend's high school hook up saved me a load of money on my car insurance.

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2006, 07:03 PM
Have many fender benders have you had?

Too many. I was a sorry *** driver for a long time. I've gotten much much better.

BigRedJed
3/27/2006, 07:03 PM
:mad: I have six way seats, yo
That and a telephone book might get you the middle of the wheel.

mdklatt
3/27/2006, 07:05 PM
I've gotten much much better.

Was this before or after the flat tire incident?

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/27/2006, 07:07 PM
You know, that reminds me...I've been watching that show 'Little People, Big World' on TLC and you can get these things that bring the pedals closer to your feet. It's like a kit you can buy...

*Protects shins from the kickin'...*

IronSooner
3/27/2006, 07:09 PM
Yeah he did actually that's how he knew her. My friend's high school hook up saved me a load of money on my car insurance.

I was actually referring to the post-fenderbender period. I'd have strongly encouraged him to actually call her afterward, if nothing more than for future insurance savings.

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2006, 07:10 PM
Was this before or after the flat tire incident?

The timeline is fuzzy but I think it was after the flat tire incident.
See the problem is that I flunked my driving test 11 times before finally getting my license the day I went to Baylor. So I was thrown into college with no driving experiance in high school at all and kind of had to learn on the fly.

Anyway both the flat tire incident and the fender bender in College Station were AFTER I had a collision from making an illegal u-turn. Anyway, I haven't had a wreck or anything in 3 years so it was just getting past that initial driving learning curve...

IronSooner
3/27/2006, 07:12 PM
you can get these things that bring the pedals closer to your feet...

You mean FedEx and UPS?

SicEmBaylor
I was actually referring to the post-fenderbender period. I'd have strongly encouraged him to actually call her afterward, if nothing more than for future insurance savings.

Oh no he never called her. She was hot and god knows I would have called her if she weren't totally the hell out of my league. But no I know for a fact he didn't because he waded up her phone number when he got in the car and made some comment like "yeah right..."

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
*Sigh* The best boy (who is a) friend in the world cares more about some Baylor boys getting their freak on than whether or not my phone book slipped and I hit my head on the steering wheel.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2006, 07:13 PM
You know, that reminds me...I've been watching that show 'Little People, Big World' on TLC and you can get these things that bring the pedals closer to your feet. It's like a kit you can buy...

*Protects shins from the kickin'...*The Pontiac G6 comes with them standard.

IronSooner
3/27/2006, 07:14 PM
*Sigh* The best boy (who is a) friend in the world cares more about some Baylor boys getting their freak on than whether or not my phone book slipped and I hit my head on the steering wheel.

Sorry...I'm headed over there right now to have a serious talk with that phone book.

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2006, 07:14 PM

You seriously sit on a phone book?

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/27/2006, 07:20 PM
What? No one seen the show?

:les: C'MON!!!

BigRedJed
3/27/2006, 07:22 PM
http://www.8secondchallenge.com/soonerfans/holley_lpbw.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/27/2006, 07:23 PM
Yes.

royalfan5
3/27/2006, 07:24 PM
The timeline is fuzzy but I think it was after the flat tire incident.
See the problem is that I flunked my driving test 11 times before finally getting my license the day I went to Baylor. So I was thrown into college with no driving experiance in high school at all and kind of had to learn on the fly.

Anyway both the flat tire incident and the fender bender in College Station were AFTER I had a collision from making an illegal u-turn. Anyway, I haven't had a wreck or anything in 3 years so it was just getting past that initial driving learning curve...
How do you fail your driver test 11 times? Don't they have school and learner's permits down there. I was driving to school when I was 14, and driving illegally on the farm for 2 years before that.

Jimminy Crimson
3/27/2006, 07:30 PM
What? No one seen the show?

:les: C'MON!!!

:O I have!

Jimminy Crimson
3/27/2006, 07:31 PM
You seriously sit on a phone book?

The NYC phonebooks.

White and yellow.

:cool:

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2006, 07:31 PM
How do you fail your driver test 11 times? Don't they have school and learner's permits down there. I was driving to school when I was 14, and driving illegally on the farm for 2 years before that.

Well, I didn't take school driver's ed because they did that during the summer at my school and I was working during the summer teaching swim lessons and lifeguarding. So I took private driver's ed in Muskogee by a guy who said in 20 years he never had a kid he couldn't teach to drive until me.

I think they had it out for me in Muskogee because on my last try before leaving for Baylor I went to Jenks and had no problem at all.

BeetDigger
3/27/2006, 07:33 PM
I was belted. I think maybe I hit my head on my visor. More than anything it was just loud.

Maybe you should go see the doctor to see if you have any head injuries. They can be subtle. In the mean time, we'll continue to monitor your posts. If they start to become garbled, we'll let your doctor and attorney know.

:texan:

Mjcpr
3/27/2006, 07:37 PM
Maybe you should go see the doctor to see if you have any head injuries. They can be subtle. In the mean time, we'll continue to monitor your posts. If they start to become garbled, we'll let your doctor and attorney know.

:texan:
She'd sooner die of a slow brain bleed than to wait another 50 minutes in that *******'s office.

royalfan5
3/27/2006, 07:39 PM
Well, I didn't take school driver's ed because they did that during the summer at my school and I was working during the summer teaching swim lessons and lifeguarding. So I took private driver's ed in Muskogee by a guy who said in 20 years he never had a kid he couldn't teach to drive until me.

I think they had it out for me in Muskogee because on my last try before leaving for Baylor I went to Jenks and had no problem at all.
Did you have trouble figuring out which pedal did what? Having to take it 11 times just amazes the hell out of me.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2006, 07:51 PM
http://www.8secondchallenge.com/soonerfans/holley_lpbw.jpgOh. My. Gawd. You didn't.

Jimminy Crimson
3/27/2006, 07:56 PM
http://www.8secondchallenge.com/soonerfans/holley_lpbw.jpg

Too funny! :D

I didn't even catch that before. Nice work!

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2006, 07:58 PM
Did you have trouble figuring out which pedal did what? Having to take it 11 times just amazes the hell out of me.

Not exactly, they had to do with learning that the break was there for a reason and so was the road.

royalfan5
3/27/2006, 08:02 PM
Not exactly, they had to do with learning that the break was there for a reason and so was the road.
Did you go drunk?

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2006, 08:04 PM
Did you go drunk?
I might have done better if I had.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/27/2006, 08:31 PM
I blame Jimminy anyway. If he had answered my call for beers, I wouldn't have been in the wreck

BeetDigger
3/27/2006, 08:38 PM
She'd sooner die of a slow brain bleed than to wait another 50 minutes in that *******'s office.

Oh yeah, I forgot that she was the one who had to spend all that time waiting.

Jimminy Crimson
3/27/2006, 09:48 PM
I blame Jimminy anyway. If he had answered my call for beers, I wouldn't have been in the wreck

I was golfing.

You might have gotten a DUI if you had drank some beers. ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/28/2006, 06:05 PM
Just so you know, I'm ok still. I'm not sure what I hit my head on though or if the headache was from tension.

IronSooner
3/28/2006, 06:08 PM
Glad you're feeling alright. I had a man to tome with that phone book and I don't think it'll be bothering you anymore.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/28/2006, 06:20 PM
Glad you're feeling alright. I had a man to tome with that phone book and I don't think it'll be bothering you anymore.

What phonebook??????? Oh:O