soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 03:40 PM
season 5 will be released tomorrow, for those of you that are interested :D

SoonerWood
3/27/2006, 03:43 PM
Was that a good series?

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 03:44 PM
One of my favorite shows EVAR...i have seasons 1-4 in my collection..i forgot to pre-order season 5 though..

Hatfield
3/27/2006, 03:45 PM
great great series. Was sad to see it go, but glad they ended it the way it did.

JohnnyMack
3/27/2006, 03:48 PM
That show derailed. From where it was in season 1 to where it ended up that thing was a mess.

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 03:52 PM
i think season 2 was my favorite. season 3 was boring with the whole lisa/nate thing but i still liked it

C&CDean
3/27/2006, 03:53 PM
You people are sick.

I was flipping through the channels this past weekend, and I hit one of the HBO channels, and that POS was on. There's the black fag, with his black fag buddy in a fag bar, and then the white fag, with his white fag homeboy - and you could tell there was some **** going down, and then all of a sudden, the white dudes start making out. I mean seriously making out. WTF? I almost spit out my shot of Tullamore Dew. I go "honey, come here. Can you believe this ****? I know it's HBO, but that's just wrong." She goes "OMG, that's disgusting." I go "no doubt."

I could probably tolerate them fist-kanchoing each other more than that. Watching two guys swap spit was one of the most psychologically damaging things that's happened to me in the past decade or two. I haven't even been able to cop a woody since. I was that traumatized.

You people that actually watch/enjoy that craptastic show need to get checked out.

JohnnyMack
3/27/2006, 03:55 PM
That show ended up taking itself too seriously. The first couple of seasons were just eccentric enough to be enjoyable, after that it got too moody and brooding to be fun to watch.

Hatfield
3/27/2006, 03:57 PM
your wife probably appreciates the effect the show has had on you then. ;)

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 04:01 PM
yeah..the later seasons got more serious...and they got away from the commentary from the dead people. i wish they would've had more of nathaniel sr. in seasons 4 & 5.

Hatfield
3/27/2006, 04:06 PM
i also agree that the lisa/nate stuff sucked.

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 04:10 PM
You people are sick.

I was flipping through the channels this past weekend, and I hit one of the HBO channels, and that POS was on. There's the black fag, with his black fag buddy in a fag bar, and then the white fag, with his white fag homeboy - and you could tell there was some **** going down, and then all of a sudden, the white dudes start making out. I mean seriously making out. WTF? I almost spit out my shot of Tullamore Dew. I go "honey, come here. Can you believe this ****? I know it's HBO, but that's just wrong." She goes "OMG, that's disgusting." I go "no doubt."

I could probably tolerate them fist-kanchoing each other more than that. Watching two guys swap spit was one of the most psychologically damaging things that's happened to me in the past decade or two. I haven't even been able to cop a woody since. I was that traumatized.

You people that actually watch/enjoy that craptastic show need to get checked out.

oh stop. you watched it long enough to get mrs. dean in there..you coulda changed the channel ;)

Viking Kitten
3/27/2006, 04:10 PM
The closing montage of the last show was probably the best five minutes of TV I've ever seen. I cried for about three days after it aired.

F**k the haters.

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 04:11 PM
i liked crazy billy in that montage.

JohnnyMack
3/27/2006, 04:27 PM
The closing montage of the last show was probably the best five minutes of TV I've ever seen. I cried for about three days after it aired.

F**k the haters.

http://www.uchospitals.edu/images/gs/up_0263.jpg

Chuck Bao
3/27/2006, 04:45 PM
That's so not fair.

It hasn't aired on HBO Asia yet.

If they don't do it soon, I'm tempted to go out an buy the pirated DVD.

Oh, and Dean I do hope you have a run in with someone with the moral fibre of oh let's say the Keith character, in a parking lot.

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 04:46 PM
just order it from amazon.com

C&CDean
3/27/2006, 04:54 PM
oh stop. you watched it long enough to get mrs. dean in there..you coulda changed the channel ;)

I woulda changed the channel - if I wasn't in a semi-stupor homo-induced state of shock and disbelief.

I ain't kidding. I've just never seen two dudes deep-tonguing each other before. Creeped me the **** out. Bad. I've seen dude/dude pron, but never two dudes smooching. I am scarred. I guess I always figured fags **** each other, but kiss? N. A. S. T. Y. The thought of some dude with sauerkraut and sausage burps, a 5 o'clock shadow, and an adams apple sticking his tongue into my mouth causes me to have involuntary retch syndrome.

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 04:55 PM
it caught me off guard the first time i saw it too...but the show was so good i had to watch it.

C&CDean
3/27/2006, 04:56 PM
it caught me off guard the first time i saw it too...but the show was so good i had to watch it.

by "off guard" you mean vibratorless, right?

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 04:59 PM
funny.

no, i mean it surprised me.

C&CDean
3/27/2006, 05:02 PM
Wrong Thread- the Soonerbrats

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 05:04 PM
Wrong Thread- the Soonerbrats

heh...

Chuck Bao
3/27/2006, 05:04 PM
just order it from amazon.com

Good point, SB. I will have to order it.

It seems HBO Asia has dropped some of the HBO series. I haven't seen the final season of Six Feet Under or the last season of Deadwood or Rome.

These are already out on DVDs?

soonerbrat
3/27/2006, 05:05 PM
not sure about Deadwood or Rome

never really got into those

C&CDean
3/27/2006, 05:05 PM
Good point, SB. I will have to order it.

It seems HBO Asia has dropped some of the HBO series. I haven't seen the final season of Six Feet Under or the last season of Deadwood or Rome.

These are already out on DVDs?

Good for HBO Asia. It seems they care about their viewers enough to drop the horse**** shows. Good on them.

Czar Soonerov
3/27/2006, 05:49 PM
I ain't kidding. I've just never seen two dudes deep-tonguing each other before....I've seen dude/dude pron, but never two dudes smooching. I am scarred. I guess I always figured fags **** each other, but kiss? .....The thought of some dude with sauerkraut and sausage burps, a 5 o'clock shadow, and an adams apple sticking his tongue into my mouth....

go on....

C&CDean
3/27/2006, 05:58 PM
go on....

do I make you horny baby?.....

Czar Soonerov
3/27/2006, 06:01 PM
That kind of thing isn't my bag baby...

Viking Kitten
3/27/2006, 06:02 PM
But is says right here... "This bag is the property of Czar Soonerov"

Czar Soonerov
3/27/2006, 06:04 PM
I'm telling ya baby, that's not mine.

Viking Kitten
3/27/2006, 06:06 PM
But there's this book too. It's called: "This Sort of Thing IS My Bag!" by Czar Soonerov.

Czar Soonerov
3/27/2006, 06:16 PM
I guess VK's forcing me to watch seasons 4 & 5 of six feet under turned me.

TopDaugIn2000
3/27/2006, 08:44 PM
between 6' under and Sex & the City ending, I didn't know if life could possibly go on. I LOVED both of those shows.

Still working on my DVD collection, have all but the last S&TC and haven't started on the 6' under yet though. Soon.

At least I still have the L Word to watch. Season finale was last night though :(

KC//CRIMSON
5/1/2007, 05:09 PM

F**k the haters.

Word. I'm starting season five tonight. This has to be IMO the best character driven/well written tv drama of ALL TIME. Seriously folks, check it out. It's that good.:cool:

Please use spoiler tags: I can't believe Lisa was banging her brother in law, and then he goes and whacks her! I have way too much time invested in this addiction.;)