PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from...

frankensooner
3/27/2006, 03:20 PM
vacation. Some friends of ours tooks all 5 of us with the 4 of them to Disney World. That is a long drive in a Suburban.

The kids loved it.

SicEmBaylor
3/27/2006, 03:24 PM
The "Small World" ride is da debil.

Soonrboy
3/27/2006, 04:20 PM
How many times did you ride Buzz Lightyear..that was my favorite.

slickdawg
3/27/2006, 04:21 PM
How many times did you ride Buzz Lightyear..that was my favorite.

k1nky!

OU Adonis
3/27/2006, 04:28 PM
I sure hope he had his protective suite on.

JohnnyMack
3/27/2006, 04:31 PM
How many times did you ride Buzz Lightyear..

1tc-nip.

mdklatt
3/27/2006, 04:38 PM
k1nky!

We can't say "kinky" now?

frankensooner
3/27/2006, 04:42 PM
Buzz the ride, only once. It was all light and no lazer. badoom cha

Anyway, Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom rawked my evar-lovin' face off.

Mjcpr
3/27/2006, 04:43 PM
Buzz the ride, only once. It was all light and no lazer. badoom cha

Anyway, Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom rocked my ever-lovin face off.

EE is open? I thought it was supposed to be April or something.

Did you ride the Tower of Terror......or whatever it's called?

frankensooner
3/27/2006, 04:48 PM
EE was in preview mode, apparently, they don't have all of the do-dads glued on yet, but the ride was running. It was an amazing roller-coster, Like no other I have riden. It had track switches that would alter your course. You will see soon!

Tower of Terror was in my top three. It was my 3 year olds favorite ride. They have apparently modifed it some as it doesn't drop you all 13 stories. It is still a good ride.

Rockin' Rollercoaster is great and I also liked Splash Mountain.

Be sure to use your fastpass early and often. The best night show was the one at MGM.

Mjcpr
3/27/2006, 04:51 PM
Tower of Terror was in my top three. It was my 3 year olds favorite ride. They have apparently modifed it some as it doesn't drop you all 13 stories. It is still a good ride.

We have what will be a 12-year-old when we go and I will be shocked if he steps foot on it.

I plan to mention this to him. :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/27/2006, 04:53 PM
Just remember Pat:

You must be *this* tall to ride this ride is not a suggestion - it's the rules, pal.

Mjcpr
3/27/2006, 04:54 PM
Just remember Pat:

You must be *this* long to ride this ride is not a suggestion - it's the rules, pal.

Not a problem.

:D

BeetDigger
3/27/2006, 04:55 PM
That Tower of Terror 13 story drop was great. Bastages for modifying it.

You must have older kids. When you go with little kids, especially girls, you spend the whole time going from one princess to another. I wish they wore more provocative outfits. They probably do over at Pleasure Island.

mrowl
3/27/2006, 04:55 PM
Tower of Terror is AWESOME. The ride is different every time. Sometimes it will drop you 3 times, 2 times, sometimes it will drop you all the way, or just halfway and do it again. The computer decides.

frankensooner
3/27/2006, 04:58 PM
We have what will be a 12-year-old when we go and I will be shocked if he steps foot on it.

I plan to mention this to him. :D

At one point, all of the tall people, besides me, were riding Rockin' Rollercoaster, so I took a three-year-old, a four-year-old and a six-year-old on Tower of Terror.

People in line gave me funny looks, but the lil ones loved it. My three-year-old calls it the scary elevator and won't stop talking about it.

Soonrboy
3/27/2006, 05:01 PM
the Bug's Life show at Animal Kingdom was pretty funny, too.

I had to reread this statement to make sure none of you ****ers could make anything sexual out of it.

frankensooner
3/27/2006, 05:06 PM
All of the 3d shows were awesome. My favorite was the one at magical kingdom with Donald leading the orchestra. It was cool. We did 7 days and still didn't see everything and we were in a nice jog from place to place.

Mjcpr
3/27/2006, 05:09 PM
All of the 3d shows were awesome. My favorite was the one at magical kingdom with Donald leading the orchestra. It was cool. We did 7 days and still didn't see everything and we were in a nice jog from place to place.

Oh great.....we're doing 6 days and part of 3 of those will be spent playing golf.