PDA

View Full Version : If this doesn't make you ready for next season.......

Ardmore_Sooner
3/27/2006, 12:34 AM
I don't know what will. Prepare to get angry!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8863878199848954821&q=oklahoma+football

BASSooner
3/27/2006, 12:40 AM
i have something to complete that....

one team

one dream

one man that won it all.

now he is gone

we are screwed

Jello Biafra
3/27/2006, 01:43 AM
I don't know what will. Prepare to get angry!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8863878199848954821&q=oklahoma+football

wow. that sounded hella like "ive been working on the ghey road". buncha damn tuna boats.
it looks like they've been lifting weights and i thought i saw fatdawg down on the sidelines eating a ham hock.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/27/2006, 02:18 AM
The 101st edition of the RRS will go the way the 99th, 98th, 97th, 96th and 95th edition did. 'Horns, you beat us fair and square last season but enjoy it while you can. This October, we'll once again see a lot more crimson in the stands during the second half than the burnt orange.

pb4ou
3/27/2006, 02:50 AM
bleh

jackal42601
3/27/2006, 09:10 AM
Hey it's a new trailer for broke back mountain, how one man carried the whole team on his back and they ejoyed the ride while it lasted.:D

Jason White's Third Knee
3/27/2006, 09:27 AM
The only thing that bothers me about that is the "OU sucks" thing that they yell in the middle of their Texas Bites song. I've always thought that was less than sportsmanlike.

They had a good year and we didn't. This coming year will be far more interesting for the rivalry. It seems that the 2 teams are evenly matched again, so we should beat them by 60.

After the Blake years, I was pretty beaten down by the texas fans. I was bitter. I went to the game back in 2000 when we won 63-14 (right?). Anyway, everytime we scored, the announcer would call out the score:
Oklahoma 21, Texas zero.
Oklahoma 28, Texas SUCKS!!!!!!! I had the whole crowd around me yelling "SUCKS". It was a good little laugh.

I got to do that waaayyyyyyyyyy too many times. It was very gratifying, although one of sportsmanship's darker moments. I haven't done that since. I blame Blake.

OUDoc
3/27/2006, 09:44 AM
Well, I made it about 5 seconds into the video. I don't suppose I missed anything funny(tragic) happening to ut fans, did I?

Spanish Thunder
3/27/2006, 10:14 AM
what i remember most about about last year, is that even though we were losing, most of us sooner fans were still in the stands until like 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter(i stayed the entire time) And I commented to my brother and said, look at us and how we sooners are still here, had the score been reversed and had texas been losing, half of the orange side would have been gone.

Flagstaffsooner
3/27/2006, 11:12 AM
That did not make me throw up a little bit in my mouth, it made me spew vomit across the room.

SoonerStormchaser
3/27/2006, 01:17 PM
Oh man...now I'm ****ed! Good thing it's not Tuesday!

Half a Hundred
3/27/2006, 02:39 PM
I hope that's the last thing the team sees before they head out the tunnel in Dallas this year. If I had seen that, I'd be ready to rip some heads off.

Chi Gamma Blackness
3/27/2006, 06:45 PM
Heh...I'm torn...I don't know whether to scratch my eyes out or hurl myself off the top of my garage.....I think the second would be more fun.:D

tbl
3/27/2006, 07:08 PM
Why would you post that here and think it would motivate us? Give me a good hilight reel of AD busting off some ridiculous runs... keep this crap over on the whorn board where it belongs.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/27/2006, 07:10 PM
You don't think that during game week the players will see45-12 posted everywhere with newspaper articles from last year, or do you think they will see AD highlights?

soonerthanu
3/27/2006, 09:17 PM
This kinda makes me feel bad for shorthorns now I know how they have felt the last five years and how they will this year I almost pitty them.

goingoneight
3/27/2006, 10:48 PM
The 101st edition of the RRS will go the way the 99th, 98th, 97th, 96th and 95th edition did. 'Horns, you beat us fair and square last season but enjoy it while you can. This October, we'll once again see a lot more crimson in the stands during the second quarter than the burnt orange.

fixed... :)

goingoneight
3/27/2006, 10:53 PM
what i remember most about about last year, is that even though we were losing, most of us sooner fans were still in the stands until like 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter(i stayed the entire time) And I commented to my brother and said, look at us and how we sooners are still here, had the score been reversed and had texas been losing, half of the orange side would have been gone.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You... I said that after the game was over going back to the fair and all the Texicans were telling me "BullSh*t!!!" Apparently they hadn't been to the game in 5 years or so...

TXBOOMER
3/27/2006, 10:53 PM
BOOMER------------------------SOONER
texass--------------------------SUCKS
Football season cannot get here fast enough.

goingoneight
3/27/2006, 10:58 PM
Why would you post that here and think it would motivate us? Give me a good hilight reel of AD busting off some ridiculous runs... keep this crap over on the whorn board where it belongs.

Look kiddo, Tejas listened to "Boomer Sooner" in their locker room for hours and hours before thr RRS started... Look what it did for them... It changed what would have been a 21-12 game into a 45-12 game.

Keep them coming, let AD and Bomar see plenty of it... what better motivation, really? Texas thought they were God's team in 2000 after the comeback in 1999-- look what we did to shut them up...
Here's to fiver more... and five more... and five more...

mikeelikee
3/28/2006, 12:53 AM
Blasphemy on a Sooner board! Blasphemy, I say!! :mad:

MamaMia
3/28/2006, 02:17 PM
"The eyes of Texas are upon you" was as far as I got, but shouldnt that headline read 'The 2005 Texas Longhorns, Formerly Known as the Sooners Beaches, Finally after 5 years, Stomp Oklahoma'?

Okieflyer
3/28/2006, 02:20 PM
Thank goodness there isn't a LALonghorn!

tbl
3/29/2006, 11:33 AM
You don't think that during game week the players will see45-12 posted everywhere with newspaper articles from last year, or do you think they will see AD highlights?

I'm not a player.

tbl
3/29/2006, 11:34 AM
Look kiddo, Tejas listened to "Boomer Sooner" in their locker room for hours and hours before thr RRS started... Look what it did for them... It changed what would have been a 21-12 game into a 45-12 game.

Keep them coming, let AD and Bomar see plenty of it... what better motivation, really? Texas thought they were God's team in 2000 after the comeback in 1999-- look what we did to shut them up...
Here's to fiver more... and five more... and five more...

Again, I don't think many of us here are players.... kiddo.

tbl
3/29/2006, 11:36 AM
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You... I said that after the game was over going back to the fair and all the Texicans were telling me "BullSh*t!!!" Apparently they hadn't been to the game in 5 years or so...

No doubt. I was there for the greatness of 2003, and their end was pretty much empty by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Texas Golfer
3/29/2006, 12:00 PM
The 101st edition of the RRS will go the way the 99th, 98th, 97th, 96th and 95th edition did. 'Horns, you beat us fair and square last season but enjoy it while you can. This October, we'll once again see a lot more crimson in the stands during the second half than the burnt orange.

During our recent five game winning streak, we played with wreckless abandon and the 'Horns played timidly. Last year, it was the other way around. If we don't play with the same determination that we had during that streak, the same thing as last year will occur, regardless of talent level.

Sooner Born & Sooner Bred
3/30/2006, 11:08 AM
That did not make me throw up a little bit in my mouth, it made me spew vomit across the room.

For real.... can you say Projectile... :rolleyes: :eek:

TheGodfather889
5/17/2006, 04:17 PM
No doubt. I was there for the greatness of 2003, and their end was pretty much empty by the middle of the 3rd quarter.
That day they were gone by halftime. God,that was a wonderful game.

Herr Scholz
5/17/2006, 04:30 PM
Here's a picture of the game ending. Plenty of blue on the OU side.

http://kenneths.org/images/txou1.jpg

CrimsonChampion
5/17/2006, 04:32 PM

thank you

The Preach Man
5/18/2006, 02:19 AM

Ummm...The game is clearly OVER at that point. The whole Hook 'em team was in there endzone celebrating. I was at that game UNTILL THE LAST SEC. and there was MANY sooner fans in there seats untill the last min or two.

walkoffsooner
5/18/2006, 03:13 AM
Texas is ready to go back to nothing as they were before last year. But its going to hurt even worse since they got a taste of what we have been eating for years.

Sooner in Tampa
5/18/2006, 06:31 AM

Herr...so what, the game is over. Now **** OFF!!!!

soonerloyal
5/18/2006, 06:34 AM
Whatever they need to glorify their far-between victories over OU. Sorta reminds me of wet rats clinging desperately onto floating wood trying not to drown.

sooner518
5/18/2006, 09:12 AM
watching all those Whorns singing and holding up their hand signal reminds me of the Nazis signaling "Heil"

TexasLidig8r
5/18/2006, 10:08 AM
watching all those Whorns singing and holding up their hand signal reminds me of the Nazis signaling "Heil"

Get your smack/insults correct please.

aggy are nazis.

http://www.statesman.com/metrostate/content/metro/photos/112704_aggieparade/photo01.jpg

Horns are ghey whorns..

Geez.. :rolleyes:

tbl
5/18/2006, 01:08 PM
I would agree that Aggies are more nazi-esque. The whorns are more like the Polish.

Herr Scholz
5/18/2006, 01:35 PM
The whorns are more like the Polish.
Not since about '94. :D We've beaten aggy 9 of the past 11.

Half a Hundred
5/19/2006, 11:41 AM

Yeah, that was pretty much five to ten minutes after the game was over... I know, being one of those few red specks in the upper righthand corner. If there is anything you can't fault OU fans on after this year, it's sticking through 'til the end of that calamity. Unlike a certain fan base in 2000 and 2003.

freshchris05
5/19/2006, 01:49 PM

What did Switzer used to say about the Hook 'em hand gesture?? Something like "I always thought it stood for how many championships they had". it was something to that extent does anyone remember what i'm talking about?

Soonerman08
5/19/2006, 02:13 PM

Here's one of my favorite pictures... :D

http://sooner.nmn.speedera.net/pics9/160/LM/LMMLUASEADXTSES.20031012001734.jpg

SoonerDood
5/19/2006, 10:14 PM
wow...that video. A 45-12 drubbing and all they can come up with is the same highlights 2 or 3 times? Even their "we own you" smack sucks.

sooner94
5/19/2006, 10:23 PM

What an idiotic post. A picture of the stands AFTER the game is over. You completely missed the point being made above.

Guess you wanted to show someone the pics you took at last year's game. Great job, guy!

suncoastsooner7
5/20/2006, 06:30 AM
Dear God I feel sick after watching that.

King Crimson
5/20/2006, 07:12 AM
that pic smack is older than my grammaw. notice that neither team or staff or anything is still on either sideline. or even on the field. that pic at least a half hour after the game was over.

Soonerman08
5/20/2006, 04:16 PM
Doesn't much matter anyways, they'll never whip the $hit out of us like we did to them. Not once...but twice. I don't see them ever hanging 60+ points on us. Yay to them for putting up 45 points against a Defense that was still trying to find themselves. Idiots.

josh09
5/20/2006, 08:13 PM
i think i gagged a little in my mouth.

i think this would be good to show our team before this years game

josh09
5/20/2006, 08:20 PM

AW HELLLLLLLLL NO

Dances with Possums
5/21/2006, 10:59 PM
Isn't Burnt Orange just an awesome color?

BASSooner
5/21/2006, 11:53 PM
Isn't Burnt Orange just an awesome color?
No it's such a dull and boring color. Crimson is a type of color you could look at all day without getting bored.

footballfanatic
5/22/2006, 09:06 AM
Doesn't much matter anyways, they'll never whip the $hit out of us like we did to them. Not once...but twice. I don't see them ever hanging 60+ points on us. Yay to them for putting up 45 points against a Defense that was still trying to find themselves. Idiots.

This is a funny post, because it pretty well sums up what every fan around the world feels about their team. When you beat someone, it's because you were the better team. When you lose, it's because your team wasn't playing it's best.

Crimson Kid
5/22/2006, 09:09 AM
When you beat someone, it's because you were the better team. When you lose, it's because your team wasn't playing it's best.

Sometime this is true though. ;)

footballfanatic
5/22/2006, 09:27 AM
Sometime this is true though. ;)

Here's another sports truism, courtesy of our friends in France.
It's about how you feel about your team, depending on how they are performing.

"We win.
They lose."