PDA

View Full Version : I'm rooting for LSU from here on out.

JohnnyMack
3/25/2006, 07:42 PM
I like 'em.

The fact that they beat the Cult and Saxet only makes it better.

sanantoniosooner
3/25/2006, 07:44 PM
It's cuz they wear purple.........right?

JohnnyMack
3/25/2006, 07:48 PM
Unless George Mason wins. Then I'll be rooting for them.

Soonerus
3/25/2006, 07:49 PM
You gotta like those young guys...if they will drop the "Tiger Bait" chant I will pull for them too.....

LSUdeek
3/25/2006, 08:55 PM
You gotta like those young guys...if they will drop the "Tiger Bait" chant I will pull for them too.....

I'm almost positive it's a football only chant.

tony the tiger
3/25/2006, 11:26 PM
I didn't even know we had a basketball team until we beat Duke the other night... ;)

But I guess it is a nice distraction until fall comes back around. Thanks for the props!

Collier11
3/25/2006, 11:34 PM
I love the way they play

OUstud
3/26/2006, 12:21 AM
I like the cult in basketball. But yeah, them and GMU are on my "Go team" list right now.

Collier11
3/26/2006, 01:50 AM
We need some guys on our team like that Tyrus Thomas kid who can intimidate on D and make momentum changing dunks and defensive plays

badger
3/26/2006, 01:53 AM
and the women too. we need somebody to squish stanferd

JohnnyMack
3/26/2006, 12:00 PM
We need some guys on our team like that Tyrus Thomas kid who can intimidate on D and make momentum changing dunks and defensive plays

Reminded me a bit of Jabhari when Jabhari wasn't acting like Jabhari.

shavedmarmoset
3/26/2006, 08:46 PM
I hope LSU doesn't get to the title game. I hate them simply because their fans are some of the biggest jackholes around.

LSUdeek
3/26/2006, 08:50 PM
I hope LSU doesn't get to the title game. I hate them simply because their fans are some of the biggest jackholes around.

Please come to Tiger Stadium and enjoy our hospitality.

I'm being serious here.

Don't base your opinions off of one French Quarter experience and internet message boards.

Sooner04
3/26/2006, 08:59 PM
Reminded me a bit of Jabhari when Jabhari wasn't acting like Jabhari.
So, basically, it reminded you of Jabahri against Kansas.

Other than that, Jabahri being Jabahri kinda sucked.

Collier11
3/26/2006, 09:41 PM
I loved the LSU fans at the Sugar Bowl, they treated me and my buddy good. We drank with them til 5 in the morning after the game in some bar on bourbon street

Big Red Ron
3/26/2006, 10:07 PM
I loved the LSU fans at the Sugar Bowl, they treated me and my buddy good. We drank with them til 5 in the morning after the game in some bar on bourbon streetthey probably would have jumped you if we would have scored (thanks chuck) on the final drive.

MojoRisen
3/26/2006, 10:28 PM

I had fun with some of em- but some of em I almost had to kill literally- Big Pimp mo foe was talkin trash after the game- and near an escalator- I was there with my woman and I swear he was a minute of pause and anticipation away from death.

Bothers me to this day- I would ev killed his arse ....

Big Red Ron
3/26/2006, 10:46 PM
I had fun with some of em- but some of em I almost had to kill literally- Big Pimp mo foe was talkin trash after the game- and near an escalator- I was there with my woman and I swear he was a minute of pause and anticipation away from death.

Bothers me to this day- I would ev killed his arse ....I had the almost exact experience with a Nebraska fan (Best fans my arse) after the 2001 game in Lincoln.

JohnnyMack
3/26/2006, 10:56 PM
So, basically, it reminded you of Jabahri against Kansas.

Other than that, Jabahri being Jabahri kinda sucked.

You said it, I just nodded in approval.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/27/2006, 12:42 AM
and the women too. we need somebody to squish stanferdOU looks better if Stanford root-canals the kitties.;)

LSUdeek
3/27/2006, 09:33 AM
OU looks better if Stanford root-canals the kitties.;)

not gonna happen. that white chick isn't gonna shoot 88% and go off for 35 against Big Syl. all of that turnaround and hook shot bs. she'll feel just like lamarcus aldridge after this game.

SoonerShark
3/27/2006, 01:33 PM
I like 'em.

The fact that they beat the Cult and Saxet only makes it better.

I always rooted for LSU in football and basketball prior to seeing how rude their supporters were in New Orleans two years ago. I suppose when your family tree has no branches, teaching manners to your children is not a huge priority. Listening to them on Bourbon Street led me to realize that grammar and diction were not a priority in their school systems, either. Les Miles should get along great there, since its fans are his type of vermin.

I like A&M, including their colors. They should be great next year. Hopefully, UT will have several players turn pro to increase their income from the menial level paid in Austin. And speaking of grammar, if UT has such high academic standards, how did Vince Young, who speaks only broken English gain entry into the UT system?

Herr Scholz
3/27/2006, 02:03 PM
Texas fans don't like LSU fans because they put us to shame in the partying/tailgating arena. Not even in the same league. We don't like it when someone else is having more fun than us. ;)

I would pull for LSU now that my Horns are out because I like their team. However, if UCLA wins that game, I could still win $340 in my pool. Still alive!

LSUdeek
3/27/2006, 02:08 PM
I always rooted for LSU in football and basketball prior to seeing how rude their supporters were in New Orleans two years ago. I suppose when your family tree has no branches, teaching manners to your children is not a huge priority. Listening to them on Bourbon Street led me to realize that grammar and diction were not a priority in their school systems, either. Les Miles should get along great there, since its fans are his type of vermin.

I'm sure most of them can put coherent sentences and paragraphs together on message boards just as I can. It's just a matter of diction not exactly being a priority when drunken smack opportunities arise. I don't exactly speak correctly when around other certain groups of fans. Doesn't mean I don't know how to.

JohnnyMack
3/27/2006, 02:10 PM

I like A&M, including their colors. They should be great next year. Hopefully, UT will have several players turn pro to increase their income from the menial level paid in Austin. And speaking of grammar, if UT has such high academic standards, how did Vince Young, who speaks only broken English gain entry into the UT system?

I'm not one of those people who gets too worked up over how a certain fan base acts. I'm sure that across the country people say the same thing about Sooner fans, Hawg fans, Nole fans, etc. The only exception is OSU, The Cult and the Sand Aggies. They can all rot in the firey pits of hell.

SoonerStud615
3/27/2006, 02:19 PM
GEORGE MASON ALL THE WAY! GO patriots!

3/27/2006, 02:59 PM
GEORGE MASON ALL THE WAY! GO patriots!And GO STANFORD GIRLS! (especially this afternoon's game against the tigers)

3/27/2006, 03:01 PM
I'm not one of those people who gets too worked up over how a certain fan base acts. I'm sure that across the country people say the same thing about Sooner fans, Hawg fans, Nole fans, etc. The only exception is OSU, The Cult and the Sand Aggies. They can all rot in the firey pits of hell. Who is "the cult"? If it's the whorns and/or the domers, right on!

JohnnyMack
3/27/2006, 03:04 PM
Who is "the cult"? If it's the whorns and/or the domers, right on!

http://www.aggiemoms.org/pages/traditions/images/gigem_big.jpg

SoonerShark
3/27/2006, 11:09 PM
LSU's women just beat Stanford's women in the regional finals. Now, the Lady Thugettes are going to the Final Four for women. The LSU women's team's diction in the post-game interviews after the game leads one to believe that English is not a required course at LSU for either players or coaches. There will probably be quite a bit of thievery and drunkenly spouted obscenities in Boston and Indianapolis this week with the LSU fans in both places.

3/27/2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah, i was hoping BIG SMITH, Wiggins and the gang could have dispatched the lady thugs. Oh well. We'll NEED those hotshot recruits of Sherrie to be competitive next year.

Taxman71
3/28/2006, 01:10 PM
Texas fans don't like LSU fans because they put us to shame in the partying/tailgating arena. Not even in the same league. We don't like it when someone else is having more fun than us. ;)
If LSU fans are worse than this, I really do not want to go to Tiger Stadium:

http://www.outsports.com/cfb/2005/1020texas.htm