PDA

View Full Version : Question presented: If you buy ginormous b00bs, can you sue your boss for staring?

Okla-homey
3/25/2006, 07:22 AM
This involves the defendant's notion that people who buy giant boobage want folks to look at them. Or not. Waddy'all think?:eek:

The big DD boob debate
By NICK FRANCIS
and HENRY AUSTIN

The SUN (UK): IT’S yet another industrial tribunal that leaves you scratching your head – how on earth did it get this far?

After having a £4,000 ($7K US) boob job sales girl Sabrina Pace is suing her boss for looking at her breasts too much.

Sabrina, 26, went from an attractive B-cup to a whopping DD size after her boyfriend forked out for the enlargement surgery.

Despite opting to pump up her cleavage to glamour girl proportions, the pretty brunette says the attention her new chest was attracting at work was sexual harassment. Yet surely, if you have a boob job you are blatantly seeking attention? What is the point of getting enormous knockers if it is not to be looked at?

Is this not the compensation culture gone mad?

At an employment tribunal in Cardiff, Wales Sabrina Pace claimed that her boss at the car rental firm where she worked, David Ford, once stopped in mid-sentence. He then said: “You will have to close your cardigan, Sabrina, unless you want me to talk to your breasts.”

He also suggested she should pose for a calendar.:eek:

That sounds like £4,000 well spent.

chriscappel
3/25/2006, 07:36 AM
Im gonna sue my boss for....uh....

Fish
3/25/2006, 07:42 AM
so they buy 'em, advertise 'em and then get mad because the advertising works...hmmm

jeremy885
3/25/2006, 07:59 AM
At an employment tribunal in Cardiff, Wales Sabrina Pace claimed that her boss at the car rental firm where she worked, David Ford, once stopped in mid-sentence. He then said: “You will have to close your cardigan, Sabrina, unless you want me to talk to your breasts.”
Seems ok to me

He also suggested she should pose for a calendar.

Maybe not the best thing to say.

Viking Kitten
3/25/2006, 09:26 AM
Chicks like that give misogyny a good name.

I would hope her implants leak and she get some auto-immune disease, if implants actually did that.

leavingthezoo
3/25/2006, 09:31 AM
i don't know. but if my boss suddenly started coming to work with a zeppelin between his legs, where before he appeared inverted, i might stare too. lots.

no double standards here people.

slickdawg
3/25/2006, 09:35 AM
Chicks like that give misogyny a good name.

I would hope her implants leak and she get some auto-immune disease, if implants actually did that.

Tell us how you really feel. :D

Okla-homey
3/25/2006, 09:57 PM
I figured this would be a couple pages by now.

Czar Soonerov
3/25/2006, 10:06 PM
I figured this would be a couple pages by now.

Give me 7 grand and I'll enlarge for ya.

Flagstaffsooner
3/25/2006, 10:08 PM
I'm gonna sue the Circle K girl for staring at the sock in my pants.

walkoffsooner
3/25/2006, 10:09 PM
Why else did she buy them? Shade

Oldnslo
3/25/2006, 10:12 PM
She bought the knockers for her bf to enjoy, not the a-hole boss.

sheesh, people.

Viking Kitten
3/25/2006, 10:16 PM
VK's #1 Rule for Life: Don't wear clothes designed to showcase your boobs and then get mad when somebody looks at your boobs.

Rule #2: Good boobs are a gift from God to be enjoyed by all.

Okla-homey
3/25/2006, 10:17 PM
She bought the knockers for her bf to enjoy, not the a-hole boss.

sheesh, people.

Actually, her b/f bought the knockers, but I get your drift.

Oldnslo
3/25/2006, 10:20 PM
This is, of course, Rule Numba One. And God Bless You.

Flagstaffsooner
3/25/2006, 10:23 PM
VK's #1 Rule for Life: Don't wear clothes designed to showcase your boobs and then get mad when somebody looks at your boobs.

And you got some dandies.;)

Okla-homey
3/25/2006, 10:27 PM

Hear, hear. Problem is, a nice set has a hypnotic effect. They can make a normally rational and erudite male person into a blithering idiot thus affecting office productivity and the corporate bottomline. They're like kryptonite or something.

Viking Kitten
3/25/2006, 10:45 PM
Hear, hear. Problem is, a nice set has a hypnotic effect. They can make a normally rational and erudite male person into a blithering idiot thus affecting office productivity and the corporate bottomline. They're like kryptonite or something.

Yes. I'm completely aware of that. :D