PDA

View Full Version : Its Saturday, I'm working hard at the shipyard...

TheHumanAlphabet
3/24/2006, 08:00 PM
to bring you jokers more oil to feed your environmentally incensitive thirst for oil and pollution of the environment...:texan:

Carry on folks...My shares have been stagnant for a while we need some uplift...;)

SoonerBorn68
3/24/2006, 08:07 PM
I'll be going back out on Sunday or Monday to feed the NG addiction you beyonces need to get through this cold spell...:D

Okla-homey
3/24/2006, 08:39 PM
If you bring it...we'll burn it.

its like one of those self-licking ice cream cone dealios.

SoonerInFla
3/24/2006, 09:16 PM
Thursday began my 7th week this hitch. Just sent a pilot to board a loaded 106,122 ton oil tanker for entry to the Mississippi River.

Is it really Saturday?

TheHumanAlphabet
3/24/2006, 09:19 PM
O, and the evenng entertainment in the bar at the Hyundai Hotel is the "Bulgarian Bugler" as one of the guys calls her. A husband/wife duo she sings, he's on the keyboard and guitar...She is hot in the swarthy, dark skinned, eastern european way, i.e., not too good looking... But she has some legs that don't quit. Supposedly the Mr. is ghey, NTTAWWT.

MamaMia
3/24/2006, 09:56 PM
to bring you jokers more oil to feed your environmentally incensitive thirst for oil and pollution of the environment...:texan:

Carry on folks...My shares have been stagnant for a while we need some uplift...;)
Thanks. Try not to spill any. :P

TheHumanAlphabet
3/24/2006, 09:57 PM
Thursday began my 7th week this hitch. Just sent a pilot to board a loaded 106,122 ton oil tanker for entry to the Mississippi River.

Is it really Saturday?

Well it is in Korea...

Dang, how long are your hitches? you on 7 and 3 or 8 and 3?

SoonerInFla
3/24/2006, 11:03 PM
Dang, how long are your hitches? you on 7 and 3 or 8 and 3?

Supposed to work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. We have one slot we can't keep full because of the conditions. Not as nice as Pre-Katrina. We train em for a couple weeks, they quit and the guys that have been here awhile work that spot. They've been good about giving us bonuses for staying extra. I'm gonna try and make it 12 weeks.