PDA

View Full Version : This picture just made me throw up in my mouth a little.

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 12:56 PM
http://cache.mackbrown-texasfootball.com//image_lib/brown_saban_032306_446.jpg

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 01:03 PM
Crap......puke on the keyboard and......mouse...ugh....gotta change clothes...

He must be looking at Michael Huff......

Sooner in Tampa
3/24/2006, 01:07 PM
WTH was Saban thinking???

caphorns
3/24/2006, 01:07 PM
Ya'll forget that Mack owns that guy and his successor ;)

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 01:11 PM
I bet all the LSU fans will be glad to see their beloved coach that brought them a NC in that garb.....

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 01:12 PM
Ya'll forget that Mack owns that guy and his successor ;)

You think Lester is a good coach to boast about owning???

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 01:15 PM
A single bowl win on the heels of TFRW and (Marcus Randall at quarterback for LSU) is nothing to be proud of.

Boasting about beating Oklahoma State isn't much either.

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 01:17 PM
I bet all the LSU fans will be glad to see their beloved coach that brought them a NC in that garb.....

Yes. Tickled.

He wasn't before and still isn't an LSU guy. He's a Nick Saban guy. He went where he could have all the power, and damn sure Huizenga showed him the money.

Herr Scholz
3/24/2006, 01:34 PM
A single bowl win on the heels of TFRW and (Marcus Randall at quarterback for LSU) is nothing to be proud of.
So beating LSU isn't a big deal. Note to self.

You hate UT so much that you're willing to denigrate your own team just you can insult the Horns?

Herr Scholz
3/24/2006, 01:36 PM
Here's another picture that might induce vomiting over here. ;)

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages/photos/57038722RB028_NC_State_Wolf031918_lower.jpg

Sooner in Tampa
3/24/2006, 01:43 PM

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages/photos/57038722RB028_NC_State_Wolf031918_lower.jpg:rolley es: Yawn

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 01:45 PM
Here's something that might make UT fans puke:

OU - 7 NATIONAL TITLES

UT - 3 NC's (all under former OU staff/player)

HER, we don't pretend to be a baseball school or basketball school. Everyone knows OU is a football school.....period

caphorns
3/24/2006, 01:54 PM

I bet Bob wishes he owned him ;)

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 01:57 PM
And Saxet has beat all of their in state rivals too, right? What about Houston Nutt??

I really bet you guys wish Mack owned Bob, too, but, let's be realistic, Bob has Mack getting up at 2:00 in the morning to cry.....

RooseveltRoughRider
3/24/2006, 02:00 PM
Here's something that might make UT fans puke:

OU - 7 NATIONAL TITLES

UT - 3 NC's (all under former OU staff/player)

HER, we don't pretend to be a baseball school or basketball school. Everyone knows OU is a football school.....period

OU- 7 NATIONAL TITLES
OU NAT'L TITLES WITHOUT TEXANS STARTING ON BOTH SIDE OF THE BALL: 0

you could call it both ways. Texas has had Coaches that worked at OU, but when it comes down to it, games won by UT or OU are done by young men from Texas. If anyone thinks OU would have all those titles without Texans, you are sadly mistaken. I can't speak on the 50's and all, but surely not in my lifetime.

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 02:13 PM
Okay. Does Texas have any Oklahoma kids on their team??? Think before you speak jackass!

Luthor
3/24/2006, 02:13 PM

The reason I know that isn't Lester in disguise is because he isn't flashing the horns-down sign. He just doesn't have enough class to pull off the entire act. His red neck would explode and blow out the back of his head.

TopDawg
3/24/2006, 02:15 PM
OU- 7 NATIONAL TITLES

you could call it both ways. Texas has had Coaches that worked at OU, but when it comes down to it, games won by UT or OU are done by young men from Texas. If anyone thinks OU would have all those titles without Texans, you are sadly mistaken. I can't speak on the 50's and all, but surely not in my lifetime.

So in other words, Texan football players win more championships at Oklahoma than Texas, and the Longhorns have only been successful with former Sooners at the helm.

OK, I'll take it.

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 02:21 PM
So in other words, Texan football players win more championships at Oklahoma than Texas, and the Longhorns have only been successful with former Sooners at the helm.

OK, I'll take it.

Thanks Dawg! Keep preachin'.....

OUMallen
3/24/2006, 02:45 PM
OU- 7 NATIONAL TITLES

Think harder before you retort.

Jello Biafra
3/24/2006, 02:47 PM
OU- 7 NATIONAL TITLES

ummm

http://www.lmalla.com/storage/miscpics/monkey.jpg

Dances with Possums
3/24/2006, 02:58 PM

You guys shouldn't diss the man who brought you your first national championship in 45 years and only the second one in your history.

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 03:01 PM
You guys shouldn't diss the man who brought you your first national championship in 45 years and only the second one in your history.

I dissed Marcus Randall. Saban's a great coach, but he's all about #1.

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 03:02 PM

You hate UT so much that you're willing to denigrate your own team just you can insult the Horns?

What position does Marcus Randall play in the NFL?

Hint: It's not quarterback.

Herr Scholz
3/24/2006, 04:10 PM
OU - 7 NATIONAL TITLES

UT - 4 NC's
Fixed.

You sure liked baseball when you won it all in '94. I remember that distinctly. And you used to pride yourself as having a top notch basketball program as well.

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 04:20 PM
OU- 7 NATIONAL TITLES

So by your whorn "logic" (using logic in the same breath when talking to a whorn is awkward), the University of Texas has GOT to be the most disappointing football program of all time. I mean, don't you whorns like to boast that you can cherry pick the players in high school? Doesn't UT always get the supposed top players from Texas? You should try thinking sometime. It helps when you're trying to argue a point. If you guys get all these great athletes from the state of Texas, should you not have about 10 National Titles?

Oh wait......here comes the logic.....the point is that young men do win the battles on the field, but without a damn good General directing the troops, all your soldiers are going to get killed at some point. Wake up whorns.....coaching may just have something to do with winning after all. if you honestly think that you are going to get another VY at Texas, think again. It's just like TRRW at OU. I seriously doubt we will ever get another safety like TRRW. Prepare for a few 2 and 3 loss seasons at saxet. It'll happen as long as General Muck keeps deciding to hand over the offense to guys that can't get into the 20's on their wonderlic......:mack: :mack: :mack:

BASSooner
3/24/2006, 04:23 PM
and I honestly don't think we'll ever get a guy like tommie harris either but, we'll still be hella good. I'm psyched about our future. If I had to choose between Tommie Harris as a Junior or McCoy and Granger as juniors I would pick them. Plus we have bob stoops they have mack brown. Who cares if they have chizik, davis, or whoever they have. We have the better coach.

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 04:28 PM
Fixed.

You sure liked baseball when you won it all in '94. I remember that distinctly. And you used to pride yourself as having a top notch basketball program as well.

4 NC's????

Yep. That's why OU has won sooo many basketball championships. Look HER, don't kid yourself, sure, there are those fans out there that think OU should have a great basketball program. But let's not kid ourselves. The last time we played for a NC in basketball, I wasn't even in kindergarten. And yes, we won in baseball in '94. How have we done since? BTW, why are all of you whorn fans turning into basketball lovers all of a sudden. I didn't see you building them up last year. You got thumped by the 'Cuse a couple years ago, admirable, but when was your last BBall NC? I'll admit that Augie is a good baseball coach, damn good, but the powers that be at OU know what people want to see and that's OU kicking everybody's azzes at any cost to coaches and/or facilities.

Herr Scholz
3/24/2006, 04:29 PM
Who cares if they have chizik, davis, or whoever they have. We have the better coach.
I'd say UT has a better overall staff at this point. Too many defections from your staff. Who's left from your 2000 title season? Venables?

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 04:29 PM
and I honestly don't think we'll ever get a guy like tommie harris either but, we'll still be hella good. I'm psyched about our future. If I had to choose between Tommie Harris as a Junior or McCoy and Granger as juniors I would pick them. Plus we have bob stoops they have mack brown. Who cares if they have chizik, davis, or whoever they have. We have the better coach.

Amen bro!

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 04:30 PM
I'd say UT has a better overall staff at this point. Too many defections from your staff. Who's left from your 2000 title season? Venables?

All in good time HER. You'll start losing a few after this next year.

Speer
3/24/2006, 04:52 PM
UT's staff is not better than OU's. And please define 'defection'.

Mjcpr
3/24/2006, 04:57 PM
He must be looking at Michael Huff......

If so, he looks hawt in that leather jacket.

TopDawg
3/24/2006, 05:03 PM

I think we'll see how good your staff is this year...after the Vince Young defection.

Herr Scholz
3/24/2006, 05:22 PM
UT's staff is not better than OU's. And please define 'defection'.
Several of your coaches have been promoted to head coaching jobs elsewhere. Better? What I meant was, they're gone. Your current staff is a shell of the national title staff.

And I most definitely think our staff is better (last 2 Frank Broyles winners). Gene Chizik is better than Venables in my estimation (if you ask me, he hasn't proven himself without Mike Stoops). Greg Davis developed a perfect offense for VY - we'll see how he does now. I don't think you can seriously say Kevin Wilson is better than GD in any case. Mac McWhorter is one of the best OL coaches in the business - he churns out mean OL every year now (who's your new one?). Duane Akina is a better secondary coach than Bobby Jack Wright for sure.

kelloggOUballa
3/24/2006, 05:31 PM
There is a difference between Texans and UT grads/staff. Texas has won 4 NCs, all under the leadership of a former Sooner player and former Sooner assistant coach. OU has won 7 NCs, none under the leadership of a UT player/staffer.

TopDawg
3/24/2006, 05:31 PM
Chizik is the only one I'll buy right now.

Your OL was great last year, so I'll listen to that case.

Greg Davis? The perfect offense he developed was "go." The jury is still out on him.

It's too early to tell how good of a secondary coach BJW is.

TopDawg
3/24/2006, 05:33 PM
There is a difference between Texans and UT grads/staff. Texas has won 4 NCs, all under the leadership of a former Sooner player and former Sooner assistant coach. OU has won 7 NCs, none under the leadership of a UT player/staffer.

Yeah, for some reason Texas fans think that saying "There are Texans (not Longhorns) on OU's championships teams" is on par with "All of UT's championships have come with a former Sooner as head coach."

TXBOOMER
3/24/2006, 05:34 PM
Herr watch the game coming up in October. You will see who has the best coach and the best players. Hint: The letters OU will be on their helmet.

Herr Scholz
3/24/2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah, for some reason Texas fans think that saying "There are Texans (not Longhorns) on OU's championships teams" is on par with "All of UT's championships have come with a former Sooner as head coach."
Share and share alike. ;)

Herr Scholz
3/24/2006, 05:38 PM
Herr watch the game coming up in October. You will see who has the best coach and the best players. Hint: The letters OU will be on their helmet.
We've got this guy back. And you'll have a brand new guy/scheme to block him.

http://www.statesman.com/horns/content/custom/slideshows/sports/100805_longhorns/16.jpg

http://www.statesman.com/horns/content/custom/slideshows/sports/100805_longhorns/26.jpg

Jello Biafra
3/24/2006, 05:38 PM
And I most definitely think our staff is better (last 2 Frank Broyles winners).
yeh. because all we ever think about if who wins that damn broyles trophy. it's a trophy named after the head of one of your archrivals dumbass.

Gene Chizik is better than Venables in my estimation (if you ask me, he hasn't proven himself without Mike Stoops).
possibly. venables is still young. the jury is still out.

Greg Davis developed a perfect offense for VY
ROFL "vince! look to your left, fake the handoff. if there is a dude standing there, run to the right! fast like!" your entire offense was wrapped around the feet of young. how tough is that to plan?
I don't think you can seriously say Kevin Wilson is better than GD in any case. Mac McWhorter is one of the best OL coaches in the business
eh. i think wilson can whip his *** and then take mac's mother to the back seat of his car in the back alley. how many outland trophies has mac produced? just saying.
Duane Akina is a better secondary coach than Bobby Jack Wright for sure.
yeh. ok. so the fact that the two years wright was your secondary coach you guys were ranked 3rd and 1st respectively and he takes a back seat to a guy named duane? think not

overall, nice post though. well though out very non combative. thanks for calling now go away.

BASSooner
3/24/2006, 05:41 PM

http://www.statesman.com/horns/content/custom/slideshows/sports/100805_longhorns/16.jpg

http://www.statesman.com/horns/content/custom/slideshows/sports/100805_longhorns/26.jpg
Just think when Bomar has an o line(which I think we will) and AD is going to be bulldozing through linebackers and secondary all day long. Hence the name, All Day.

Jello Biafra
3/24/2006, 05:41 PM

wow. so a second year olineman can't stop a slow white dend?

keep smacking. you're gonna get a nice cleveland steemer that second week in october. does anyone remember us having basically an all freshman offensive line in the last few games of the season?>

tbl
3/24/2006, 05:42 PM
I've always found the logic regarding OU using Texas players as the stupidest point a whorn can try to make. We're not talking about the STATES. We're talking about the SCHOOLS. There are tons of talented high school kids in both states, but it's obvious that there are many more in Texas (simply b/c there are so many more people). OSU is in Oklahoma, aTm and Tech are in Texas, but you don't try to use that logic to apply to those schools.

I grew up in Oklahoma, but I lived in Texas for 10 years after I graduated. I only recently moved to Georgia, and I'm doing everything I can to get back to Texas. I love the state of Texas, and I will end up there again. Once I do, I'm not leaving.

BASSooner
3/24/2006, 05:43 PM

keep smacking. you're gonna get a nice cleveland steemer that second week in october. does anyone remember us having basically an all freshman offensive line in the last few games of the season?>
I do. Arn't they turning into sophmores?

Scott D
3/24/2006, 05:55 PM
Yes. Tickled.

He wasn't before and still isn't an LSU guy. He's a Nick Saban guy. He went where he could have all the power, and damn sure Huizenga showed him the money.

Hell I was telling LSU fans that for a long time. It's why his departure from Michigan State was so ugly.

Jello Biafra
3/24/2006, 05:57 PM
I do. Arn't they turning into sophmores?

i think so. don't tell the whoren. maybe he'll miss this whole concept all season :)

Dio
3/24/2006, 06:03 PM
OU - 7 NATIONAL TITLES

UT - 4 NC's

Fixed.

Who cares? 7 > 4 too

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 06:57 PM
Hell I was telling LSU fans that for a long time. It's why his departure from Michigan State was so ugly.

Well they wouldn't build him a practice facility or an academic center for athletes... I dunno.

rainiersooner
3/24/2006, 07:19 PM

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages/photos/57038722RB028_NC_State_Wolf031918_lower.jpg

By the time he gets to hold that sign up again, he may be in a wheelchair.

rainiersooner
3/24/2006, 07:23 PM

How many UT assistants between 2000 and 2005 (remember, that's when we went 5-0 against ya'll) got hired as head coaches, and how many got fired...or I mean laterally employed?

rainiersooner
3/24/2006, 07:30 PM
Several of your coaches have been promoted to head coaching jobs elsewhere. Better? What I meant was, they're gone. Your current staff is a shell of the national title staff.

And I most definitely think our staff is better (last 2 Frank Broyles winners). Gene Chizik is better than Venables in my estimation (if you ask me, he hasn't proven himself without Mike Stoops). Greg Davis developed a perfect offense for VY - we'll see how he does now. I don't think you can seriously say Kevin Wilson is better than GD in any case. Mac McWhorter is one of the best OL coaches in the business - he churns out mean OL every year now (who's your new one?). Duane Akina is a better secondary coach than Bobby Jack Wright for sure.

My Dad is bigger than your Dad.

BASSooner
3/24/2006, 08:39 PM
BBJW, Venables, Shipp, and Cale Gundy are still in the staff since 2000

GDC
3/24/2006, 08:51 PM
Jesus H. Christ on a popcicle stick...

Jason White's Third Knee
3/24/2006, 08:53 PM

Hey, when you are kinda expecting a loss... I am disappointed that OU lost to texas last year, but I sort of expected it too. You were up, we were down. I think that's the sort of thinking that LSUdeek is going for there. Beating OU is usually a big deal, but sometimes you have Justin Fuente at qb.

Speer
3/24/2006, 09:24 PM

Yes, that is better. Your high opinion of UT's staff is a given (coaching awards are for walls not debates) but you have no idea how good OU's staff is or isn't. I can't imagine what you thought of our 2000 staff at the time.
Venables coached a defense that shut-out VY. If want to pin the shut-out on GD, then VY developed the perfect offense for GD and not vice-versa. OU has plenty of pro and pro-prospect offensive lineman and Wilson is still here. Akina's good but I doubt he'd do much better with what we had last year.

slickdawg
3/24/2006, 09:46 PM
OU- 7 NATIONAL TITLES

And were it not for Tejas stealing Darrel Royal from Mississippi State, the
whorns would be more absymal.

slickdawg
3/24/2006, 09:49 PM
UT better enjoy its first win over Oklahoma in five years while they can.

Stoops is going to stick it up Mack's azz this fall, mark my words.

Scott D
3/24/2006, 10:00 PM
Well they wouldn't build him a practice facility or an academic center for athletes... I dunno.

that may be, however his talks with LSU went on in a super secretive manner, and basically Michigan State ended up with a Fax stating he quit to take the LSU job.

The VIIIth
3/24/2006, 10:05 PM
http://cache.mackbrown-texasfootball.com//image_lib/brown_saban_032306_446.jpg

She's asking them both about Ricky...they're both kinda sad because RW really knew how to double up on a paper...

101sooner
3/24/2006, 10:10 PM
Keep talking ****.

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 10:38 PM
what HER needs to realize, along with the rest of the whorn nation, is that when OU comes into the RRS this year, we will have a much improved OL over last years and AD, who rushed the ball a total of 4 times in the '05 RRS, should be at 100%.

Dare I remind everyone what AD did to the whorns in his frosh year at 100% and at a lighter weight???? OMG, I get goose bumps just thinking about what AD is gonna do to opposing Defenses this year...BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Octavian
3/24/2006, 11:13 PM
...horn nation...

I think you mean tshirt-fan nation

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 11:14 PM
^^ or bumber-sticker....

Jello Biafra
3/25/2006, 12:24 AM
my taint blisters are killing me.

wow! i think they make a cream for that now.

Crimsontothecore
3/25/2006, 02:03 AM
Greg Davis developed a perfect offense for VY .
Yep....another perfectly executed pass play drawn up by davis.:D

Crimsontothecore
3/25/2006, 02:07 AM

How soon you forget.....

Ardmore_Sooner
3/25/2006, 02:21 AM

http://www.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/slideshows/show_373/FBC_texasou06_peterson_kmh_1010.jpg

Yeah and we got this guy back. Strange how you forget about him, I guess cause he didn't play against you last year. He'll refresh your memory in October.

goingoneight
3/25/2006, 01:36 PM
I bet all the LSU fans will be glad to see their beloved coach that brought them a NC in that garbage.....

Fixed... :)

Chi Gamma Blackness
3/25/2006, 05:33 PM
How soon you forget.....

The trumpet line made t-shirts with that picture on it......heh.....;)

October 7, 2006 = OU's shut out of the idiots from :texan: ....almost as exciting as November 11, 2006...payback...:mad:

jacru
3/26/2006, 01:16 AM

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/9769/txlist8hb.jpg

Chi Gamma Blackness
3/26/2006, 02:25 PM
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/9769/txlist8hb.jpg

T-shirts??????

goingoneight
3/26/2006, 04:39 PM
Fixed.

That would probably be the two Sooner fans you met in the grocery store in 1994, bragging about a recent title that irritated you, right? We show support for our other sports, but make no mistake, OU athletics is about traditional football greatness. We're not ashamed to admit OUr other teams are mediocre at times. Being ranked in most of our major sports is always something to be proud of.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
3/27/2006, 04:19 PM
Is there any way that Whorn posters could go away?? October can't come fast enough!!

LSUdeek
3/27/2006, 05:34 PM
this is a klassiq example of thread hijackalization.

1991SOONER
3/27/2006, 07:51 PM
OU- 7 NATIONAL TITLES

Thats a pretty arrogant statement considering that 3 out of 4 of our heisman winners were from the state of Oklahoma. And we usually get the players that UT doesn't want and turn around and beat you with them. What does THAT say about our program???

Herr Scholz
3/28/2006, 10:55 AM
Brian Robison isn't slow, he's actually quite athletic. Not only is he strong enough to make the olympic team in the shotput, he's our designated field goal blocker. His vertical is seriously like 40".

JohnnyMack
3/28/2006, 10:58 AM
Brian Robison isn't slow, he's actually quite athletic. Not only is he strong enough to make the olympic team in the shotput, he's our designated field goal blocker. His vertical is seriously like 40".

We surrender.

Herr Scholz
3/28/2006, 11:04 AM
By the time he gets to hold that sign up again, he may be in a wheelchair.
Winning multiple national championships during one year in the big 3 sports is obviously hard to replicate. However, we've had a pretty good run in all 3 major sports the past 5 years with stellar recruiting classes coming in annually for each. We've also hired top coaches in all 3 sports. And with the resources, facilities and all that UT and Austin have to offer, I see us remaining competitive nationally in all 3 sports going forward.

Football: In last 5 years, more wins than any team in the nation, national championship, Big XII title, two Rose Bowl wins, Cotton Bowl win, Holiday Bowl win.

Basketball: In last 5 years, Final 4, Elite 8, 2 Sweet 16s, Big XII title.

Baseball: In last 4 years, 2 national championships, one runner up, 4 straight trips to Omaha, Bix XII title.

Herr Scholz
3/28/2006, 11:05 AM
We surrender.
Just saying just because someone's big and white doesn't make them unathletic.

Sorry, forgot it was Tuesday. No more talk from me today.

C&CDean
3/28/2006, 12:03 PM
Sorry, forgot it was Tuesday. No more talk from me today.

True dat.