PDA

View Full Version : My IDIOT neighbor

BeetDigger
3/24/2006, 10:25 AM
Not the asshat I live next to, but the idiot two door down to the south.

This guy is a piece of work.

Two weeks ago, I get a call from my wife. There is a bunch of people with fumigation equipment and what not down at his house. She confirs with our neighbor directly south of us as to what is going on. It turns out, the guy has rats in his garage. The family is such a bunch of packrats that rats moved in due to all of the crap that they were storing in their garage.

Now this is a $400 K + neighborhood. We're not talking typical hillbillys. We're talking high end hillbillies. He owns a Benz S-500, the wife owns a new beatle and there have been other nice cars around the place over the years.

So, after they leave, the dude takes out piles and piles of crap out of his garage and piles it up for the garbage man to take away. Of course, he is such a freaking idiot he doesn't realize that they only do a "big" garbage run once a month. The weekly runs only take what is in the bin. So, it sits out there.

Now, fast forward two weeks. I realize all of the crap is gone and there is a new pickup parked in his driveway. I guess it won't fit in his garage (why, I don't know as there should be lots of room). Instead, he parks it crossways in his driveway. Apparently, he bought the pickup to have something to hall away the garbage.

So, last night my wife comes home and tells me his garage door is open. It is actually on the ground in a pile. The truck is parked in the driveway. She takes the asshat neigbor's wife and they walk down the alley and inspect. The dude drove the new pickup into the garage door and knocked it off the track and it fell to the ground in a pile. So now, he has to buy a new garage door.

I am not making this up. I am such a lame arse to not have an electronic camera or I would take a picture and post it. I really need to start taking pictures of his garbage and all of the damage he does to his house. The funny thing is, when he moved into the house (in 2000) he bragged about having the most expensive house on the block. Of course my asshat neighbor, who suffers from an inferiority complex, scoffed at that since the asshat has "the most expensive house on the block" and everyone knows it, it was the biggest model from the builder. Of course, no one ever talks to "garbage neighbor" since he is a total arsehole.

jeremy885
3/24/2006, 10:26 AM
How did you double post a new thread :confused:

BeetDigger
3/24/2006, 10:29 AM
How did you double post a new thread :confused:

I am not sure. Good question. I think that I should start a new thread, my Idiot homeowner - referring to me. :confused:

Mjcpr
3/24/2006, 10:32 AM
Electronic camera.......heh.

Beef
3/24/2006, 10:39 AM
This thread is so much better than the other one.

BeetDigger
3/24/2006, 10:39 AM

Don't you have chick or stanley to pick on? :mack:

BeetDigger
3/24/2006, 10:40 AM

:mad:

Mjcpr
3/24/2006, 10:40 AM
Don't you have chick or stanley to pick on? :mack:

:D

Hamhock
3/24/2006, 10:44 AM
Can I borrow 50 bucks?

boomersooner28
3/24/2006, 10:45 AM

Yeah! Who is the REAL asshat here? ;)

:D :D

BeetDigger
3/24/2006, 10:47 AM
Ok, stick to the point here people! This dude is a real tool. And the neighbor to the north of me really is an asshat. Sheesh, I come here for a little consolation and what I get is ridicule.

crawfish
3/24/2006, 10:53 AM
I'd love to get one of them newfangled electronic cameras.

Partial Qualifier
3/24/2006, 10:55 AM
You should burn the theme to Sanford & Son on a CD, buy a cheap little boom box & put batteries in it, set the Cd player to repeat then set it in his yard & crank the volume up. I have no idea why that'd be funny, but you never know.

slickdawg
3/24/2006, 10:57 AM

indeed.

Mjcpr
3/24/2006, 10:58 AM
We're going to need pics if you want realy sympathy.

C&CDean
3/24/2006, 10:58 AM
We're talking high end hillbillies. He owns a Benz S-500, the wife owns a new beatle and there have been other nice cars around the place over the years.

Everything I need to know about him is right here. What a dumbass.

Hamhock
3/24/2006, 11:02 AM
About the 50 bucks....???

BeetDigger
3/24/2006, 11:03 AM
I'd love to get one of them newfangled electronic cameras.

:mad: