PDA

View Full Version : Nagin on NPR declares NOLA drug and murder-free!

Okla-homey
3/24/2006, 08:15 AM
"For the first time ever, New Orleans is drug and murder-free!" Ray Nagin, Mar 23, 2006.

Of course, we all know why. Although his chief of police concedes some former residents returned for Mardi Gras and there was then a spike, its safer than it has ever been at any time in the city's history.:eek:

TUSooner
3/24/2006, 08:36 AM
However, unflooded Jefferson Parish next door has an increased murder rate this year. :) And Houston... well that city's generosity and magnanimity is being punished by the parasites from New Orleans.

And yet, while recognizing the benefits of the absence of a large and undesireable portion of the pre-K population, Nagin and the Chocolate City panderers still want to restore the status quo ante Katrina ?? No thanks; Texas has plenty of jails.

slickdawg
3/24/2006, 09:40 AM
However, unflooded Jefferson Parish next door has an increased murder rate this year. :) And Houston... well that city's generosity and magnanimity is being punished by the parasites from New Orleans.

And yet, while recognizing the benefits of the absence of a large and undesireable portion of the pre-K population, Nagin and the Chocolate City panderers still want to restore the status quo ante Katrina ?? No thanks; Texas has plenty of jails.

Hell, the whole state of Texas is suffering from the parasites.

Bourbon St Sooner
3/24/2006, 09:47 AM
My company's major offices in the US are in Houston and New Orleans. The Houston people are so paranoid about coming to New Orleans because it's unsafe and I'm like "****, we sent all of our criminals over to you guys."

TheHumanAlphabet
3/24/2006, 10:19 AM
Well they just captured "B-stupid" NOLA's and Houston's new most wanted murderer...that should help a bit.

Nagin is so out to lunch, I think he got lost going there...