PDA

View Full Version : On Saturday all I got to say is........

Ardmore_Sooner
3/24/2006, 12:08 AM
GEAUX TIGERS!

Ardmore_Sooner
3/24/2006, 12:09 AM
And I hate Texas, that is all.

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 12:13 AM
:D :D :D :D :D

AllAboutThe'O'
3/24/2006, 12:14 AM
Geaux Tigers.
Geaux Tigers.
Geaux Tigers.
Geaux Tigers.
Should've bought that LSU polo shirt I saw on sale for $20 at the Academy sports store in Alexandria when I was down there last week.
Uh, just kidding. But still P.O'd right now.:mad:

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 12:21 AM
Geaux Tigers.
Geaux Tigers.
Geaux Tigers.
Geaux Tigers.
Should've bought that LSU polo shirt I saw on sale for $20 at the Academy sports store in Alexandria when I was down there last week.
Uh, just kidding. But still P.O'd right now.:mad:

There's no shame in that dude. I own OU gear. Respectable school, respectable tradition.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/24/2006, 12:26 AM
There's no shame in that dude. I own OU gear. Respectable school, respectable tradition.
I'll make a deal with you. LSU wins on Saturday, I'm buying an LSU shirt.
Even if your women's team beats us on Monday, I'll have a newfound respect for LSU. I might go as far to sing the praises of
:les: Well, maybe I won't go that far.
Boy, politics and beating the Horns make for strange bedfellows.;)

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 12:40 AM
I'll make a deal with you. LSU wins on Saturday, I'm buying an LSU shirt.
Even if your women's team beats us on Monday, I'll have a newfound respect for LSU. I might go as far to sing the praises of
:les: Well, maybe I won't go that far.
Boy, politics and beating the Horns make for strange bedfellows.;)

lol!

That's what I'm afraid of on here is that the women's team will cause yall to hate us again.

I look forward to that matchup. I think I will wear the OU bball shorts to go with the LSU shirt.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/24/2006, 12:46 AM
lol!

That's what I'm afraid of on here is that the women's team will cause yall to hate us again.

I look forward to that matchup. I think I will wear the OU bball shorts to go with the LSU shirt.
Wow deek, you should have some green dots come your way.
I tried to give you spek, but I got the "You must spread some reputation" message instead.
Just curious, how do you like OU, too?

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 12:58 AM
I tried to give you spek, but I got the "You must spread some reputation" message instead.

I gave Stoops spek after the '03 sugar bowl, of course. I bet yall are glad Chuck Long is gone so he can't call 4 straight pass plays anymore. I wish LSU could have some of yall's tradition. And aside from Switzer's late years, OU's done it cleanly unlike the bahr over in tuscaloosa.

To attempt to explain my mountainous red, I just took offense at some of the miles bashing that has gone on around here in the past, and i vigorously defended all of the anti-LSU fan stuff after that game.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/24/2006, 01:00 AM
I gave Stoops spek after the '03 sugar bowl, of course. I bet yall are glad Chuck Long is gone so he can't call 4 straight pass plays anymore.
Another question: If OU had won the Sugar Bowl, would you still have bought OU gear afterward? If you truthfully and confidently say yes, you get super green spek coming your way provided you have enough reputation to spread around.

LSUdeek
3/24/2006, 01:03 AM
Another question: If OU had won the Sugar Bowl, would you still have bought OU gear afterward? If you truthfully and confidently say yes, you get super green spek coming your way provided you have enough reputation to spread around.

There's no doubt dude. Defense wins champs and Stoops is the man.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/24/2006, 01:15 AM
GEAUX MALE TIGERS, GEAUX!!! I'll be gettin' me a bowl of boiled crawfish to eat with that LSU-whorns game. Fix me up some red beans and rice, too! Think I'll even start a thread with this title.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/24/2006, 01:37 AM
GEAUX MALE TIGERS, GEAUX!!! I'll be gettin' me a bowl of boiled crawfish to eat with that LSU-whorns game. Fix me up some red beans and rice, too! Think I'll even start a thread with this title.
I'm in the mood for some jambalaya myself on Saturday.

Rhino
3/24/2006, 01:46 AM
All of you people are drunk.

Geekboy
3/25/2006, 11:40 AM
I've said all along that OU is my second favorite team. I've caught tons of crap from some of my fellow Tigers for this.

I've always liked it over here and my post count shows it. I sort of backed off my regular LSU forum because a few of those folks were intolerable pricks but most of them are good guys and gals. Again, I stress the word 'few' and a few can make participation unpleasant. (I'm sounding too politically correct here.)

bri
3/25/2006, 11:57 AM
I'm still ****ed you guys skull-f**ked my brackets. :mad:

Having said that, Go You Guys!

Ground_Attack
3/25/2006, 12:30 PM
I'm with Bri. My bracket is now trash anyways so I'm rooting for the Tigers as well

TopDawg
3/25/2006, 12:46 PM
lol!

You better get past DePaul first. Tied at half.

bri
3/25/2006, 01:18 PM
I kind of want to play DePaul in the regional finals, just so we can kick their asses for what they did to my slightly-less-beloved Golden Hurricane...:mad:

You know, if we manage to get past Scott Glenn and the Lady Trees.

GottaHavePride
3/25/2006, 01:52 PM
DePaul and LSU turned ugly. Talk about messy passing.