PDA

View Full Version : Texas HS QB G.J. Kinne to transfer to Gilmer.....

eastxsooner
3/23/2006, 10:49 PM
Already with offers from Tennesse, Alabama, atm, TT, OSU and the Whorns ready to offer he will be transfering to Gilmer (manuel johnson's high school) to throw passes to Whorn recruit Curtis Brown and Super Soph. RB Justin Johnson, who just today had his game video posted on rivals. This team has 2 of the top 15 players in the state at any position with no other 5A team with 2 in the top 40. This isn't counting the top prospect, by rivals, in the whole state for 2007 in Johnson.

OUGreg723
3/23/2006, 10:51 PM
Justin will prob be a sooner. It would be even better chances for us if we landed GJ. Then his HS QB and his cousin would be on his team!

BASSooner
3/23/2006, 10:53 PM
i say GJ and justin r both sooners mark it down

eastxsooner
3/23/2006, 10:59 PM
Gilmer is 3A by the way.. only 150 per class. Outstanding coach.. Stoops may want to make him the next OC, similar to Nutt case at ARK. with Sprindales coach. He was the QB coach/OC for both Josh and Luke McCown and they frequently visit the fieldhouse in the offseason. By the way, Weiss was a HS coach when Parcells came callin.

eastxsooner
3/23/2006, 11:15 PM
The video of RB Johnson is on Orangebloods.com. I haven't seen it on rivals.

OUGreg723
3/24/2006, 12:06 AM
Dick Vermiel was a high school coach.

Dances with Possums
3/24/2006, 01:27 AM
Johnson is freaking incredible. David Smoakhouse thinks he has a chance to be as good as Earl Campbell, Billy Simms, and Adrian Peterson.

Kinne looks to be a very good prospect, too.

King Crimson
3/24/2006, 01:34 AM
, Billy Simms

c'mon horn.:mad:

Desert Sapper
3/24/2006, 03:23 AM
'twould be nice to get Johnson and Kinne in the fold and not drop the ball like we did with Brown. Still don't know (aside from the obvious) how Brown declared for the whorns. Well, there's still time before signing day. He could always reverse fields and head to Norman.

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 09:23 AM
'twould be nice to get Johnson and Kinne in the fold and not drop the ball like we did with Brown. Still don't know (aside from the obvious) how Brown declared for the whorns. Well, there's still time before signing day. He could always reverse fields and head to Norman.

Maybe after we bring Saxet :mack: back down to reality in TRRS this year and thump their azzess these young men will understand that OU should be first on their lists of prospective schools.....BOOMER!!!

BoomerJack
3/24/2006, 12:24 PM
Why is he transferring from Canton to Gilmer?

salth2o
3/24/2006, 12:50 PM

Rumor is that his family is concerned about his personal safety.

http://www.smoaky.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=53013&page=1

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 12:52 PM

Apparently, accordig to the recruiting board, he has some problems with Canton High and their other sports programs.......;)

The Consumate Showman
3/24/2006, 12:57 PM
Totally forgot about that shooting. I'm surprised they haven't already moved out of there. I mean, a dude comes in a shoots your dad for no apparent reason.....I'd be getting the hell outta dodge, too.....

Jimminy Crimson
3/24/2006, 03:37 PM
Toniiiight, we play Bingville....

;)

stoopified
3/25/2006, 02:28 PM
Is Billy Simms Chris Simms brother?

NS5
3/27/2006, 05:21 PM
'WHAT ME WORRY"
Whorns have unproven McCoy,,two top rated QB from last years class.
Already signed Chiles this year. Looking at Mallett and now Kinne. If Kinne
wants to be a whorn, more power to him. Hope they wears padded pants to
keep the bench warm. WR Curtis Brown included ! Even we have more WR than we can play. Also rans and wanna-be's don't get the NFL look

eastxsooner
3/27/2006, 05:25 PM
'WHAT ME WORRY"
Whorns have unproven McCoy,,two top rated QB from last years class.
Already signed Chiles this year. Looking at Mallett and now Kinne. If Kinne
wants to be a whorn, more power to him. Hope they wears padded pants to
keep the bench warm. WR Curtis Brown included ! Even we have more WR than we can play. Also rans and wanna-be's don't get the NFL look

You obviously haven't seen game film on either player. Brown is the 5th rated player in the state at ANY postion and Kinne is the 15th. No other school, 5A included, has 2 in the top 40. Also, with the 07' player rankings soon to be out, Gilmer will boast the top RB in one Justin Johnson and a top ten OL man in Tackle David Snow 6'4 275 Soph. with 5.2 speed legit. So instead of being bitter about a verbal committ by Brown, you might want to worry about winning the war and not just a battle.

eastxsooner
3/27/2006, 05:28 PM
BTW, Kinne enrolls tomorrow morning (Tues.) It is legit by all parties involved and signed off on by both superintendents. Press conference to follow...j/k. only about the press conference that is.

NS5
3/28/2006, 10:07 AM
Eastxsooner Please explain what you mean: War ? Battle ? Bitter ?
It is extremely early for 07 recruiting, so I'm not worried about Kinne considering saxet. I am saying here will be a lot of competition in front of him/them.
Likewise with Brown, if he chooses ut, then ok and I'm not bitter. They are not the only fish in Lake Fork

PS: from Winnsboro..

C&CDean
3/28/2006, 10:54 AM
Eastxsooner Please explain what you mean: War ? Battle ? Bitter ?
It is extremely early for 07 recruiting, so I'm not worried about Kinne considering saxet. I am saying here will be a lot of competition in front of him/them.
Likewise with Brown, if he chooses ut, then ok and I'm not bitter. They are not the only fish in Lake Fork

PS: from Winnsboro..

Please look at your calendar. Last time I checked, it says "Tuesday, March 28." Please do not mention "that which shall not be named on Tuesdays" again.