PDA

View Full Version : Sooner Convert

UTCLASSOF89
3/23/2006, 03:22 PM
What can I say? My wife is an alum of U of GA. My mom works for the great University of Oklahoma, my sis studies there, all 90% of my relative studied there. I'm the man odd out. I watched this 10min OU video of the 2000 NC. they were awesome! It was pretty tough last year for OU but hey, they look scary.
I am a convert. I like UT but Go SOONERS!

william_brasky
3/23/2006, 11:07 PM
that is some awesome smack.

josh09
3/25/2006, 10:45 AM
wow

im speechless

josh09
3/25/2006, 10:46 AM
do i say....thank you?

or....good try *******?

josh09
3/25/2006, 10:46 AM
ill go with the thank you

Quack 10
3/28/2006, 01:59 PM
Waffling in your allegiance? In college football? That's the lowest form of fandom; you should root for UCLA.

UTCLASSOF89
3/28/2006, 07:36 PM
Waffling in allegiance? What a statement Quack. I have strong ties with the city of Norman. It only shows your pathetic ignorance. Bet you have not been overseas and experienced different cultures. Oh well...

TJKDone
3/29/2006, 08:08 PM
Waffling in allegiance? What a statement Quack. I have strong ties with the city of Norman. It only shows your pathetic ignorance. Bet you have not been overseas and experienced different cultures. Oh well...

This is OU. What do you expect?

Hook'em

Jello Biafra
3/30/2006, 12:24 AM
This is OU. What do you expect?

Hook'em

and THIS is texas.....

http://www.thevillager.com/vil_94/scriptinggaygridiron.html

i suspected tjhooker was one of "those"

Desert Sapper
3/30/2006, 06:15 AM
and THIS is texas.....

http://www.thevillager.com/vil_94/scriptinggaygridiron.html

i suspected tjhooker was one of "those"

I bet that show does well in the Soho area and hits broadway within a few years. New Yorkers hate saxet almost as much as we do. Not just the school, but the whole state and everybody in it. Don't know why. 'Texas Homos' will probably be a hit in NY.

And yeah, I have the same impression about hooky boy.

Quack 10
4/3/2006, 01:49 PM

Hello? McFly?

We're not talking about international diplomacy, here, are we? It's football; it's a game. It's okay to "hate" within the confines of silly entertainment.

Look, I live in Seattle, and have many friends who are University of Washington alumni and very good people. Does that deter me from finding every aspect Husky football despicable and detestable? No!

olevetonahill
4/4/2006, 01:57 AM
Lets see
a :texan: and a duck talking smack to each other on SoonerFans , Go figure

Quack 10
4/4/2006, 10:44 AM
Lets see
a :texan: and a duck talking smack to each other on SoonerFans , Go figure

My bad; I should've remained lurking. It's just easier pickings to run smack on an opponent one has defeated. :D

olevetonahill
4/4/2006, 11:00 AM
My bad; I should've remained lurking. It's just easier pickings to run smack on an opponent one has defeated. :D
And you dont say shat to us ;)
smack the :texan: all ya want :D

UTCLASSOF89
4/5/2006, 05:08 PM
Hello? McFly?

We're not talking about international diplomacy, here, are we? It's football; it's a game. It's okay to "hate" within the confines of silly entertainment.

Look, I live in Seattle, and have many friends who are University of Washington alumni and very good people. Does that deter me from finding every aspect Husky football despicable and detestable? No!

Sports is diplomacy. Putang ina mo. Sira ulo ka. decipher that language.

Quack 10
4/6/2006, 11:34 AM
kahit kailan d ko sasayangin sa massban lang

UTCLASSOF89
4/6/2006, 08:10 PM
kahit kailan d ko sasayangin sa massban lang
Hey Biffy! Did you use freetranslation.com? That is very unoriginal. First your translation is not a complete sentence. Then the 6th word is not a word. The seventh word is slang. It is an asian language from a country that is comprised of three islands. Where people speak hundreds of dialects. Try again, kiddo...Boomer!!!!!!!Hook 'em

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2006, 08:32 PM
This may be the worst smack thread I've ever read.

I'm depressed about it now.

Quack 10
4/7/2006, 05:12 PM
Hey Biffy! Did you use freetranslation.com? That is very unoriginal. First your translation is not a complete sentence. Then the 6th word is not a word. The seventh word is slang. It is an asian language from a country that is comprised of three islands. Where people speak hundreds of dialects. Try again, kiddo...Boomer!!!!!!!Hook 'em

Who gives a rip? :confused:

Are you trying to prove how intelligent and worldly you are? Again, who gives a rip?

My apologies to all except UT89. This is a preposterous thread. I'll now go to my room and root for both the Red Sox and the Yankees.