PDA

View Full Version : You find out your girl cheated on you

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 11:58 AM
Not down and dirty, sloppy cheating, but kissed another man, twice, on the lips, on his face, probably with tounge, while you were apart.

Give her a second chance?

--or--

Kick her to the curb?

This should be a poll.

jeremy885
3/23/2006, 12:00 PM
Not down and dirty, sloppy cheating, but kissed another man, twice, on the lips, on his face, probably with tounge, while you were apart.

--or--

Kick her to the curb?

This should be a poll.

If you were apart, how is it considered cheating?

Mjcpr
Apart how?

Stanley1
while you were apart.

How is that cheating?

jdsmith
apart as in distance due to work.

this isn't an episode of Friends

it wouldn't be cheating if there wasn't a commitment

picasso
3/23/2006, 12:01 PM
did you partake in the same activity? (not with another man, unless that your thing).

mrowl
is she hawt?

TopDaugIn2000
did she admit to it? (if so, it's probably cause she feels really guilty about it)

how long have you been dating?

long enough to be "exclusive"?

need more info

jeremy885
did you both consider that you were still dating during this time?

pb4ou
3/23/2006, 12:02 PM
We were on a break !!!!

:rolleyes:

OU Adonis
Tough one. I personally think thats cheating, and I would have to know the details of it.

Was it with a guy? girl? drunk? sober? What?

If it was with another girl I would need to see pics too.

Harry Beanbag
How do you know there wasn't also some down and dirty, sloppy stuff going on?

Mjcpr
Another question......is that you in your avatar? This is important.

Stanley1
Get back together with her long enough to do the kinkiest **** you know how to do, then dump her.

Cheaters suck, and she'll do it again.

jdsmith
did you partake in the same activity? (not with another man, unless that your thing).

No and yes to the Hawt?

damn remind me never to leave any of my girlfriends with you vultures.:mack:

picasso
3/23/2006, 12:03 PM
did she touch..."him?"

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 12:03 PM
did she admit to it? (if so, it's probably cause she feels really guilty about it)

how long have you been dating?

long enough to be "exclusive"?

need more info

No I had to ask

almot 2-3 years, marriage has been discussed prior

yes

no i didn't make out with any chicks while we were apart.

TopDaugIn2000
3/23/2006, 12:04 PM
Another question......is that you in your avatar? This is important.

I was thinking that very same thing.

OU Adonis
Get back together with her long enough to do the kinkiest **** you know how to do, then dump her.

Cheaters suck, and she'll do it again.

Thats right, nail her in the pooper and don't let her have any warning.

(I am soo kidding. I don't want all the ladies to beat me up. That is unless they bring nipple clamps)

sooneron
Yes, treat her like a dirty little girl , then cut and run.

jdsmith
Tough one. I personally think thats cheating, and I would have to know the details of it.

Was it with a guy? girl? drunk? sober? What?

If it was with another girl I would need to see pics too.

with another guy. sober.

pretty much developed an emotional attachment to the other person during the 5 months apart.

this is my biggest issue i think.

TopDaugIn2000
No I had to ask

almot 2-3 years, marriage has been discussed prior

yes

no i didn't make out with any chicks while we were apart.

what made you ask? did you suspect something? was she acting weird? or are you just nosy?

colleyvillesooner
sometimes you just gotta punt.

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 12:05 PM
did she touch..."him?"

don't know and don't want to ask.

NO that is not me in my avatar.

bigdsooner
does she have a sister, if she does...F**K her sister

then dump the bich

colleyvillesooner
with another guy. sober.

pretty much developed an emotional attachment to the other person during the 5 months apart.

this is my biggest issue i think.

Now you're punting from inside your own 2.

If there is an emotional attachment, it's a bigger problem than you think, I would guess. If you do decide to end it, I'm sorry man. We've all been there. If you take her back, best of luck.

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 12:06 PM
what made you ask? did you suspect something? was she acting weird? or are you just nosy?

she always talked about how good of a friend she had in Chris. i got suspecious then of the emotional attachment - which led to the next question.

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 12:07 PM
does she have a sister, if she does...F**K her sister

then dump the bich

she has an identical twin sister.

and no they won't. i already asked. :texan:

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 12:07 PM
Now you're punting from inside your own 2.

If there is an emotional attachment, it's a bigger problem than you think, I would guess. If you do decide to end it, I'm sorry man. We've all been there. If you take her back, best of luck.

With a stiff breeze in your face.

sooneron
3/23/2006, 12:08 PM
she always talked about how good of a friend she had in Chris. i got suspecious then of the emotional attachment - which led to the next question.
That's funny, I don't remember this happening....:mack:

Stanley1

You get an "atta boy" for asking.

jdsmith
yeah, the other issue is that well have to be apart again at some point. nature of the job.

i'm trying to figure out if i can ever trust her again.

Harry Beanbag
3/23/2006, 12:09 PM
Sounds like you might not know the whole story. It will always be on your mind, cause resentment, hate, and discontent. I agree with CVS.

jdsmith
You get an "atta boy" for asking.

i even asked about the 3 year younger sister who looks just the twins.:mad:

Beef
What are you doing? If he wanted serious advice, he wouldn't have posted his question in the South Oval.

Now back to the identical twin sister....

bigdsooner
3/23/2006, 12:11 PM
she has an identical twin sister.

okay, then take her back til they will. then dump her:D

sorry dude, it does suck, one of my good friends had 2 of his wives cheat on him, and they both have his kids. he's a great guy, they just fu**ed him over with losers from their work.

NormanPride
3/23/2006, 12:11 PM
Ouch. That's tough, man... I've never trusted cheaters; if they've done it once they'll do it again.

How long did this go on? Or was it a one-time "oh, ****, I can't believe I kissed him" thing? The fact that she didn't fess up first thing would make me want to cut and run immediately. That shows no respect.

TexasLidig8r
3/23/2006, 12:12 PM
The tongue tonsellectomy is the symptom.

The emotional attachment is the illness.

Perhaps, a simple question needs to be asked.. and answered...

"Do you have any feelings above friendship with him and if so, why should I trust those feelings will not continue to develop while we are apart?"

I think you already know the answer...

and the decision you need to make.

picasso
if they had a cousin who's a midget and a pony in the yard, you missed out man.

colleyvillesooner
Sounds like you might not know the whole story. It will always be on your mind, cause resentment, hate, and discontent. I agree with CVS.

Yep, it's gonna drive you crazy. It would take alot to trust her again, but if you can even start, you're gonna have to know everything that happened, unfortunately. Trust me, if you don't it will eat at you all the time.

MojoRisen
3/23/2006, 12:13 PM
Break up sex is the best- if she can not stay commited to the man she loves for 5 months- chalk it up as it will happen again.

I am all for hitting it in the pooper for punishment, or just dump her and get some good break up sex out of it and- if you decide at that point it was too good to leave- don't break up.

sooneron
Is the Mom hawt? Cuz that would **** her over psychologically way more than anything else.

jdsmith
twice. i think she had the "holy **** what did i just do" feeling afterwards. she wanted to fess up to it but she talked to an aunt who was just busted cheating on her husband of 15 years and got the advice to never say anything.

i'm going to have to ask if she still talks to him, and depening on her reaction to me asking her to limit contact will finilize my decision.

i can't give up on 3 years in a matter of a week.

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 12:15 PM
Is the Mom hawt? Cuz that would **** her over psychologically way more than anything else.

nope. but her cheating aunt is...

OU Adonis
3/23/2006, 12:15 PM
In all seriousness. Alarms are going off. You gotta listen to the sirens man, gotta listen.

Time to find a new one.

Beef
3/23/2006, 12:16 PM
nope. but her cheating aunt is...
That would work almost as well.

sooneron
3/23/2006, 12:16 PM
That's tough. I currently have an ex with an ex-friend. I think they're married. Chicks suck.

Speaking of,,,...

gag reflex?

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 12:17 PM
Time to find a new one.

A new siren? :confused:

TopDaugIn2000
3/23/2006, 12:17 PM
i'm going to have to ask if she still talks to him, and depening on her reaction to me asking her to limit contact will finilize my decision.

good idea. I'd give her one last chance. but that's just me.

picasso
3/23/2006, 12:18 PM
In all seriousness. Alarms are going off. You gotta listen to the sirens man, gotta listen.

Time to find a new one.
you gotta listen to the little man inside, George.

NormanPride
3/23/2006, 12:19 PM
She talked to an Aunt that got caught cheating for advice? And she TOOK it? Wow. Stupidity runs in the family?

Seriously, she needs to spill it all and do everything she can to earn your trust again. Personally, I'd be done.

colleyvillesooner
i'm going to have to ask if she still talks to him, and depening on her reaction to me asking her to refuse contact will finilize my decision.

fixed

bigdsooner
That would work almost as well.

zacly

NormanPride
3/23/2006, 12:20 PM
Ooh! Oooh! Nail the Aunt, then don't tell her. She'll find out and when she confronts you, say "She told me not to tell anyone!" :mack:

Turnabout is fair play, I say.

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 12:20 PM
limit / refuse = same thing in my mind.

thanks for the edit.

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 12:21 PM
Ooh! Oooh! Nail the Aunt, then don't tell her. She'll find out and when she confronts you, say "She told me not to tell anyone!" :mack:

Turnabout is fair play, I say.

recipricol revenge is not my thing because it's the expected reaction.

i'm going for deep emotional scarring...

"i gave you 3 years and you do this to me? i will never be able to trust another woman again and it's all your fault. how will i ever love again."

Then I'll send the email/IM to her parents explaininig what happened, how it's not their fault that their daughter can't be faithful and in screwing up her own life threatened the marriage and happiness of another wife and their 2 small children.

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 12:23 PM
limit / refuse = same thing in my mind.

thanks for the edit.

I'd probably hit her up for the 3-some again, and try the pooper as well.

Basically, she owes you.

bigdsooner
3/23/2006, 12:23 PM
twice. i think she had the "holy **** what did i just do" feeling afterwards. she wanted to fess up to it but she talked to an aunt who was just busted cheating on her husband of 15 years and got the advice to never say anything.

trust is what you had, when she did that, she lost the trust. i feel for ya, its a tough sucky decision. those images will always be in yer mind, everytime you see her talking to another dude, its gonna pi$$ you off.

i dont think you are giving up on 3 years...she did. good luck to ya

imjebus
3/23/2006, 12:24 PM
If your not married and there are no kids involved, I say tell her to hit the road. Don't do her in the pooper and all the other nonsense they are talking on here. Just be a bigger person and tell her that you won't put up with it and then walk away and never contact her again.

Beef
3/23/2006, 12:25 PM
Videotape you and the hot aunt and send it to her.

colleyvillesooner
recipricol revenge is not my thing because it's the expected reaction.

"i gave you 3 years and you do this to me? i will never be able to trust another woman again and it's all your fault. how will i ever love again."

Then I'll send the email/IM to her parents explaininig what happened, how it's not their fault that their daughter can't be faithful and in screwing up her own life threatened the marriage and happiness of another wife and their 2 small children.

WOAH! Dude # 2 has kids and is married?

boomersooner28
jd, you may not want to hear this (actually see this ;) ), BUT, there was probably more than just kissing...you see, when women cheat they have a hard time with it...they feel really bad (we men are pigs, we don't give a ****!). She had to tell you that much just so she wouldn't feel soooo bad. When in all actuality she probably hummed this guy for a couple of hours before riding him like Tuff Hedeman.

Sorry...been there done that...gotta kick her. :(

bigdsooner
If your not married and there are no kids involved, I say tell her to hit the road. Don't do her in the pooper and all the other nonsense they are talking on here. Just be a bigger person and tell her that you won't put up with it and then walk away and never contact her again.

wheres the satisfaction in that :confused: ;)

boomersooner28
3/23/2006, 12:26 PM
sarcastic post in

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 12:27 PM
Videotape you and the hot aunt and send it to me.

Perv.

OU Adonis
3/23/2006, 12:27 PM

Well if he is a bigger person, he probably couldn't do her in the pooper anyway.

Or did I misread what you meant by that? :eek:

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 12:28 PM
When in all actuality she probably hummed this guy for a couple of hours before riding him like Tuff Hedeman.

Dayum!

NormanPride
3/23/2006, 12:31 PM
When in all actuality she probably hummed this guy for a couple of hours before riding him like Tuff Hedeman.

Holy humming hussies, Batman! That's harsh!

Seriously, the more I think about it, the more she needs to go. Sad as it is, you just don't want that hanging over a relationship. Look at it this way, how many good marriages do you see where one person has cheated on the other at some point?

boomersooner28
3/23/2006, 12:33 PM
Hey, when they say they've become "emotionally attached", that means they've moved on. Girls just don't "kiss" other guys, there has to be something there...they are screwing, end of story.

colleyvillesooner
3/23/2006, 12:34 PM
SWEET JESUS, MAN!

boomersooner28
3/23/2006, 12:35 PM
Where's Dean when I need him? :D

TheBobbyTrain
3/23/2006, 12:40 PM
just give her a good donkey punch or two, yell who's the boss, then proceed to walk out after you are for sure you have a place to stay.

OU Adonis
3/23/2006, 12:41 PM
just give her a good donkey punch or two, yell who's the boss, then proceed to walk out after you are for sure you have a place to stay.

Thats a real clincher.

LilSooner
3/23/2006, 12:47 PM
Just cut the strings. You put in almost three years with this girl its hard I know. But if you can't trust her completely just get it over with and go on with your life. Don't spend time on someone that you can't trust completely because it will drive you insane wondering what she is doing and with who while your gone.

IronSooner
3/23/2006, 12:49 PM
Videotape you doing the hot aunt in the pooper and send it to her.

Fixed.

ChickSoonerFan
3/23/2006, 12:57 PM
I know it has been said, but it is probably true, if she admitted to the kissing, there is probably more.

The emotional attachment is the scary part...where a woman's heart goes, her body will follow.

BeetDigger
3/23/2006, 01:00 PM
I know it has been said, but it is probably true, if she admitted to the kissing, there is probably more.

The emotional attachment is the scary part...where a woman's heart goes, her ***** will follow.

I think that is what you meant.

olevetonahill
3/23/2006, 01:00 PM
If shes developed an emotional attachment to this bastage thats married and has 2 kids . Tell the Ho to kick rocks ;)
If she hasnt and you Love her Both of ya GADOCADWI :cool:

Herr Scholz
3/23/2006, 01:02 PM
Definitely break up with her but take the high road with it. Don't yell at her or involve her parents or anything. Just say calmly that you still care about her very much but you feel like you can't trust her anymore. That will make her feel really bad.

Or just dump her with extreme prejudice. Either way.

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 01:03 PM

The emotional attachment is the scary part...where a woman's heart goes, her body will follow.

Tis why I keep you locked in your home.

Biotches can't be trusted. ;)

GottaHavePride
3/23/2006, 01:13 PM
How has this thread gone on this long without this post:

jdsmith's car is also for sale:

http://grani.ru/images/dirty_car.jpg

j/k, dude.

ChickSoonerFan
3/23/2006, 01:29 PM
Tis why I keep you locked in your home.

Biotches can't be trusted. ;)

Lucky for you I am no biotch. :D

C&CDean
3/23/2006, 01:41 PM
1. Why, in the name of all that is holy would somebody ask you ****tards for love advice?

2. Why, in the name of all this is holy would somebody think the woman who admits sucking face with some dude she's "emotionally attached to" hasn't already gargled with his goo?

3. If she's done it once, she'll do it again. And once is already more than enough. I am a firm believer in "you screw me once, go **** up a rope."

4. Hillbilly up. And walk away.

crawfish
3/23/2006, 01:43 PM

I swear, it was just a couple of pecks on the cheek! :eek:

crawfish
3/23/2006, 01:45 PM
Lucky for you I am no biotch. :D

I think he called you a "ho".

Please don't shoot the messenger.

Pricetag
3/23/2006, 01:48 PM
WOAH! Dude # 2 has kids and is married?
Game, set, and match.

The cheating is bad enough on its own. But for her to knowingly do it with a guy who is married and has a family shows an unbelievable lack of respect for other people besides just you.

She's a very, very bad person.

olevetonahill
3/23/2006, 01:53 PM
1. Why, in the name of all that is holy would somebody ask you ****tards for love advice?

2. Why, in the name of all this is holy would somebody think the woman who admits sucking face with some dude she's "emotionally attached to" hasn't already gargled with his goo?

3. If she's done it once, she'll do it again. And once is already more than enough. I am a firm believer in "you screw me once, go **** up a rope."

Dean I usually totaly agree with you , But here I must disagree . Like I said tell the Ho to kick rocks , Not JD :)

slickdawg
3/23/2006, 01:55 PM

Dean is a wise man.

Make the switch, ditch the bitch.

boomersooner28
3/23/2006, 01:59 PM

See what I mean? Basically, what I said....where the hell have you been?

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 01:59 PM
I think he called you a "ho".

Please don't shoot the messenger.

:mad:

I did no such thing.

crawfish
3/23/2006, 02:01 PM

I did no such thing.

Oh, right! Sorry!

Nevermind... :O

olevetonahill
3/23/2006, 02:05 PM

I did no such thing.
Hell Stan we all heard you !:P

bigdsooner
3/23/2006, 02:07 PM

:D

Big Red Ron
3/23/2006, 02:11 PM

--or--

Kick her to the curb?

This should be a poll.http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/892cap012.jpg

sooner n houston
3/23/2006, 02:11 PM
Don't walk, RUN away from this ho.

olevetonahill
3/23/2006, 02:32 PM
Don't walk, RUN away from this ho.
NO NO NO Stand ur ground ! tell that Ho to Kick rocks :D as she goes down lifes highways and byways away from you .;)

TexasLidig8r
3/23/2006, 02:35 PM

No opinion about the "revenge factor?"

No special... ranch style, get back at her to help you get closure type advice?

Dang... I'm kinda disappointed. :(

olevetonahill
3/23/2006, 02:40 PM
No opinion about the "revenge factor?"

No special... ranch style, get back at her to help you get closure type advice?

Dang... I'm kinda disappointed. :(
Well hell lid Ill try
Dean : tell the Ho make you a sammich befor you make her kick rocks : Dean
Hows that ? :D

BeetDigger
3/23/2006, 02:46 PM
I am totally for nailing the aunt. She trusts the aunt, yet the aunt stabs her in the back. Then she is left with a guy that is married, an aunt that she cannot trust and she no longer has a boyfriend.

If there is some what that you can nail the twin and younger sister, you will have accomplished something more rare than a triple crown in baseball. I'd be like taking the day off from work and then winning the lottery, bowling a 300 game and getting a hole-in-one, all in the same day.

olevetonahill
3/23/2006, 02:48 PM
I am totally for nailing the aunt. She trusts the aunt, yet the aunt stabs her in the back. Then she is left with a guy that is married, an aunt that she cannot trust and she no longer has a boyfriend.

If there is some what that you can nail the twin and younger sister, you will have accomplished something more rare than a triple crown in baseball. I'd be like taking the day off from work and then winning the lottery, bowling a 300 game and getting a hole-in-one, all in the same day.
A trifecta huh ?:cool:

handcrafted
3/23/2006, 03:13 PM
I'll chime in here.

Drop kick the wench into next week, and don't think twice about it. The details indicate you do NOT want to be married to this...I'll be charitable here...hussy. You're best off heading out to the highway and finding yourself a good woman.

Big Red Ron
3/23/2006, 03:27 PM
http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/892cap012.jpg

olevetonahill
3/23/2006, 03:31 PM
What part of " tell the ho to Kick rocks" dont yall understand ?
He dont GO she DO Simple ;)

OUthunder
3/23/2006, 03:32 PM
kick her to the curb. lots of ho's on the street.

3/23/2006, 03:49 PM
Wish her well and move along.

oumartin
3/23/2006, 03:53 PM
Dude, Kissing is far more intimate than se*.
Dump her!

colleyvillesooner
3/23/2006, 03:55 PM
Dump her!

Dude, that's just the nice way your wife tells you she's not in the mood. ;)

olevetonahill
3/23/2006, 03:55 PM
Dump her!

Jimminy Crimson
3/23/2006, 03:56 PM
Give her AIDS!

That'll show her! :cool:

oumartin
3/23/2006, 04:00 PM
see if i'm wrong. when you just hook up with someone for se* its just a pure physical animal attraction. its over, he's spent. shes satisfied. life goes on.
now, when people kiss there seems to be a deeper bond..

Dude, you gotta get rid of her.

course, maybe my marriage is just arse backward :D

Scott D
3/23/2006, 04:08 PM
This thread makes me laugh.

The only real concern I could possibly see coming out of this entire matter is the possibility of you not trusting any other woman that comes into your life if you 'have' to spend any extended period of time apart.

You have no reason to take her back, nor should you be expected to. Getting 'revenge' by sleeping with her aunt, or a friend of hers, or even her sister is petty and will probably leave you even more ****ed off and upset about things.

There are far better ways to be vindictive than that and they don't have a chance to bruise your ego.

TopDaugIn2000
3/23/2006, 04:09 PM
kick her to the curb. lots of ho's on the street.

yeah, look for the short hair. :mad:

GDC
3/23/2006, 04:12 PM
There's about 3 billion of em, one aint worth losing any sleep over.

Big Red Ron
3/23/2006, 04:12 PM
There are far better ways to be vindictive than that and they don't have a chance to bruise your ego.Yeah, like hide a banana in the trunk of her car and wait about a month. She'll have a billion gnats flying around inside the cabin.

TopDaugIn2000
3/23/2006, 04:13 PM
If I were to do that to my bf and he did any or all of these "suggestions" mentioned here to get revenge, it would just make me hate him and he'd be easy to get over. However, if he said something like "I loved you, you hurt me, I can't trust you anymore, I'm saying goodbye now, have a nice life" I know that I would hurt much worse for a much longer period of time.

I guess what I'm saying is that if you do decide to break it off, don't give her a reason to hate you, make her realize she was the absolute and only cause for the breakup and it will haunt her for a very long time.

IMHO anyway.

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 04:17 PM
Actually, do what makes YOU happy. Who gives a flying flip what she "feels" afterwards, assuming you leave.

colleyvillesooner
3/23/2006, 04:21 PM
Actually, do what makes YOU happy. Who gives a flying flip what she "feels" afterwards, assuming you leave.

dude, you're like an expert at this.

Wait, sorry :O

;)

slickdawg
3/23/2006, 04:24 PM
Actually, do her sister and mother. Who gives a flying flip what she "feels" afterwards, assuming you leave.

Fixed that for 'ya

Scott D
3/23/2006, 04:28 PM
no slick, that would say do her little sister if she has one ;)

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 04:30 PM
no slick, that would say do her little sister if she has one ;)

Watch it buddy, or I'll pull out that avvie again. ;)

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 04:31 PM
dude, you're like an expert at this.

Wait, sorry :O

;)

Not cool dude. True, but NOT. COOL. :mad: :D

Scott D
3/23/2006, 04:32 PM
Watch it buddy, or I'll pull out that avvie again. ;)

report posted! :mad:

colleyvillesooner
3/23/2006, 04:32 PM
:(
Not cool dude. True, but NOT. COOL. :mad: :D

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 04:35 PM
:(

It's okay. I can't stay mad at you.

colleyvillesooner
3/23/2006, 04:36 PM
It's okay. I wish I knew how to quit you!

:eek:

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 04:40 PM
Freak.

crawfish
3/23/2006, 04:44 PM
I swear, it was just a couple of peckers in the cheeks! :eek:

I'm disappointed that nobody took the easy setup. I work HARD to give you material, people! :mad:

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 04:47 PM
Freak.

tulsaoilerfan
3/23/2006, 04:57 PM
This thread cracks me up; some twisted folks reside here in the SO.:D

BeetDigger
3/23/2006, 04:58 PM

I'm disappointed that nobody took the easy setup. I work HARD to give you material, people! :mad:

I leave a few scraps laying around too and yet most posters fail to pick them up. Slackers I tell you.

Are we still talking about that what to do with the cheating girlfriend? Hell, by now most guys would have dumped the rebound chick. After nailing her nightly for a couple of weeks mind you.

swardboy
3/23/2006, 05:24 PM
I'm not supposed to be laughing so hard on Thursday...Friday maybe...not Thursday...

IronSooner
3/23/2006, 06:29 PM
Okay, so to sum up we have:
Ditch the b'tch
Do her aunt, ditch the b'tch
Do her in the pooper, ditch the b'tch
Do her aunt in the pooper, ditch the b'tch
Do her and her sisters, ditch the b'tch

I think we've reached a consensus. At least on the ditching part. I'm afraid you're on your own about who to do. And where.

oumartin
3/23/2006, 06:31 PM
what? he can do this chicks aunt?
do em together if you can.. get the mom involved too!!!!

mdklatt
3/23/2006, 06:32 PM
Okay, so to sum up we have:
Ditch the b'tch
Do her aunt, ditch the b'tch
Do her in the pooper, ditch the b'tch
Do her aunt in the pooper, ditch the b'tch
Do her and her sisters, ditch the b'tch

What about "do her aunt and her sisters in the pooper, ditch the bitch"?

Sooner_Bob
3/23/2006, 07:01 PM
so what's the latest?

Oldnslo
3/23/2006, 07:14 PM
Take the high road, just like Lil' and TD2K suggest.

Then, a month or so later, nail the aunt and/or the little sister.

Trust me on this.

But, the only option is a summary dismissal.

mdklatt
3/23/2006, 07:16 PM
Take the hershey highway

This has been well-covered already.

just like Lil' and TD2K suggest

bigdsooner
3/23/2006, 07:19 PM
it...has been awhile since hes been logged on, wonder which of us he listened to

TopDaugIn2000
3/23/2006, 07:33 PM
hopefully NONE of you freaks.

oumartin
3/23/2006, 07:34 PM
I've seen it all! I can solve any of you guys love or so called love problems..
I'm very solid ;)

OUHOMER
3/23/2006, 08:08 PM
I say just let her read these post, and tell her to guess which post you are going to follow. Sounds like a fun game of pick your posion

IronSooner
3/23/2006, 08:11 PM
I've always thought letting your significant other read this board would be a cheap and effective way to make yourself single.

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 09:09 PM
Pooper. Its the only way to go.

oumartin
3/23/2006, 09:30 PM
Stanley like it up the pooper? :eek:

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 09:32 PM
wow, this is by far the longest threat i've ever created. a monster on it's own. i'm glad you all had fun while i was at work.

you guys have a scarey obsession with doodie holes.

jdsmith
3/23/2006, 09:34 PM
Here's the plan:

1. I have to take the High Road on this
a. It's just who I am
b. We have a lot of mutual friends - why do something stupid when i'm going to come out of this as the victim

2. I'm going to confront her about the current 'friendship'
a. ask her to stop
b. when it doesn't, to the door
c. I'm very confident on the kissing / feeling only - i have my reasons. however as was stated earlier, this wasn't a drunken escaped so there are serious feelings involved

3. I figure i'll drop the guilt line of "how am i ever to trust another woman again." "i'm amazed that you could throw away 3 years in a matter of minutes" "good luck finding another guy now. i hope he can accecpt you and your issues"

4. I'm scared that her sisters are just as crazy as she is, it seems to run in the family. nix the aunt too

5. no immediate plans to tell everyone i know how big of a bitch she is. but when they ask, i'm not going to hesitate telling them the whole story. it's her problem to deal with.

6. There will be no pooper holes involved.

oumartin
3/23/2006, 09:39 PM
geeze, just ask her if you can watch next time..
take yer video camera...

you'll love it.

Stanley1
3/23/2006, 09:59 PM

Fair enough.

BeetDigger
3/23/2006, 10:01 PM
Fair enough.

I bet you were relieved to hear that one weren't you?

Oldnslo
3/23/2006, 10:11 PM
hopefully NONE of you freaks.
But I agreed with you, sort of. Plus also, the ***** isn't even going to nail the aunt or the sister in or out of the "servants' entrance".

MamaMia
3/23/2006, 10:41 PM
jd,
Trust is the foundation of any relationship. I feel that without trust, there is nothing solid to build upon. She made out with a married man who is a father. That is proof that she has the morals of an alley cat. I have a daughter in law who is cut from the same cloth as this gal with whom you are involved. If you care anything at all about yourself, your friends and your family members, then you have got to call it quits with her before it causes more heartache for you and those who love and care about you.

sanantoniosooner
3/23/2006, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't trust her pooper either.

Big Red Ron
3/24/2006, 03:57 AM
doodie holes.http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/892cap012.jpg
Sorry, couldnt resist.... doodie holes = bad. Dude, when in doubt you better be out!

Big Red Ron
3/24/2006, 04:12 AM
Here's the plan:

a. It's just who I am
b. We have a lot of mutual friends - why do something stupid when i'm going to come out of this as the victim

a. ask her to stop
c. I'm very confident on the kissing / feeling only - i have my reasons. however as was stated earlier, this wasn't a drunken escaped so there are serious feelings involved

3. I figure i'll drop the guilt line of "how am i ever to trust another woman again." "i'm amazed that you could throw away 3 years in a matter of minutes" "good luck finding another guy now. i hope he can accecpt you and your issues"

4. I'm scared that her sisters are just as crazy as she is, it seems to run in the family. nix the aunt too

5. no immediate plans to tell everyone i know how big of a bitch she is. but when they ask, i'm not going to hesitate telling them the whole story. it's her problem to deal with.

6. There will be no pooper holes involved.Honestly these comments worry me. You need to take action. Be assertive and tell her you are done. When friends ask why, be honest and sincere. She'll either show you how much she cares about you or she'll shack up with Cris. Either way you win. Trust me on this one. Good call on the 'pooper.'

william_brasky
3/24/2006, 04:43 AM
here's a question: has she cheated in previous relationships?

RacerX
3/24/2006, 07:46 AM

--or--

Kick her to the curb?

This should be a poll.
Curb.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/24/2006, 07:53 AM
The best thing to do is pick her up in a fireman's carry and then quickly apply an F5...it will show your true anger!! YWIA

C&CDean
3/24/2006, 09:09 AM
Here's the plan:

a. It's just who I am

a. ask her to stop

Huh?

Taking the high road is fine. No reason to talk about her, or do her granny in the earhole.

But you MUST dump the yainch. Seriously. Your words reek of insecurity. It's time to step up, and be true to yourself. You will NEVER, EVER trust her again. If you can't trust her, she ain't worth having around.

Way too many guys are like you. They let women **** all over them and then let them back into their lives - only to be miserable because every second they're apart they're wondering "is she getting concaved by Sancho? Again."

Without trust, you have nothing. zero. zilch. zippo. nada. If you don't kick her to the bar ditch, you will never be happy with yourself.

GDC
3/24/2006, 09:11 AM
I think I'm ready to get married again, what the hell.

jdsmith
3/24/2006, 09:19 AM
Huh?

Taking the high road is fine. No reason to talk about her, or do her granny in the earhole.

But you MUST dump the yainch. Seriously. Your words reek of insecurity. It's time to step up, and be true to yourself. You will NEVER, EVER trust her again. If you can't trust her, she ain't worth having around.

Way too many guys are like you. They let women **** all over them and then let them back into their lives - only to be miserable because every second they're apart they're wondering "is she getting concaved by Sancho? Again."

Without trust, you have nothing. zero. zilch. zippo. nada. If you don't kick her to the bar ditch, you will never be happy with yourself.

you actually think i'm going to get back together with the bitch? you think i have insecurity problems, you should meet her.

C&CDean
3/24/2006, 09:32 AM
you actually think i'm going to get back together with the bitch? you think i have insecurity problems, you should meet her.

Oh. The whole part about:

confront her
ask her to stop
if she doesn't
etc.

kinda had me fooled. If your decision is to ****can her, then good on you. Just don't be a typical sucker guy and let her woo you back in with her charms. There's a ton of tacos out there, and a Taco Bell on every corner.....

Sooner in Tampa
3/24/2006, 09:33 AM
http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/892cap012.jpgDitto

jdsmith
3/24/2006, 09:39 AM
Oh. The whole part about:

confront her
ask her to stop
if she doesn't
etc.

kinda had me fooled. If your decision is to ****can her, then good on you. Just don't be a typical sucker guy and let her woo you back in with her charms. There's a ton of tacos out there, and a Taco Bell on every corner.....

i already know the answers to those questions and i don't have to ask. plus why the f*** should i.

i woke up this morning with a beautiful sunrise and the start of a new day.

f' her

Stanley1
3/24/2006, 09:42 AM
Yes. F' her in the pooper, thats what we've been telling you.

Okay, seriously, I'm done with pooper jokes. Fo real.

william_brasky
3/24/2006, 09:56 AM
i already know the answers to those questions and i don't have to ask. plus why the f*** should i.

f' her

atta boy!!

Sooner in Tampa
3/24/2006, 10:02 AM

Okay, seriously, I'm done with pooper jokes. Fo real.I think you still some pooper jokes left in you :P

colleyvillesooner
3/24/2006, 10:07 AM

f' her

Good luck, man.

All of your imaginary internet frineds are behind you. :D

ChickSoonerFan
3/24/2006, 10:09 AM

You sure about that? :rolleyes:

I am not convinced.

slickdawg
3/24/2006, 10:12 AM
You sure about that? :rolleyes:

I am not convinced.

For some reason, I'm not either. ;)

Stanley1
3/24/2006, 10:17 AM
I am. I was told last night that it had run its course.

For now. ;)

TexasLidig8r
3/24/2006, 10:20 AM
JD: "Hi Yainch."

Yainch: "Oh JD, it was all a mistake, I swear to God.. never again.

JD: "Ok.. let's have sex."

Yainch: "Oh JD, you're the best."

This dialogue interrupted by wild, lacivious acts of sexual interaction not seen since the Dark Bros. first started their empire.

Yainch: "Oh JD, you really ARE the best."

JD: "Oh, Yainch.. there is one last thing."

Yainch: "What's that JD.. anything for you."

JD: [As he wipes his johnson on her drapes] "Welcome to Dumpsville.. population ... YOU."

Then leave. :D

IronSooner
3/24/2006, 10:22 AM
How about a compromise on the pooper issue. Kancho her.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/24/2006, 10:23 AM
How about a compromise on the pooper issue. Kancho her.You're kind of obsessive about this lately. Hmmmm. Maybe there is more going on in ChampIlly than you are telling me.

IronSooner
3/24/2006, 10:34 AM
I'm just exploring options to facilitate good decision making here.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/24/2006, 11:56 AM
I'm just exploring options to facilitate good decision making here.Sure. . .

BeetDigger
3/24/2006, 12:04 PM

You typed that with your fingers crossed, didn't you?

Stoop Dawg
3/24/2006, 01:28 PM

You didn't. She did.

Scott D
3/24/2006, 01:42 PM
Ok after serious consideration I've come up with a solution that even Dean can appreciate.

Get some friends you trust...the kind that won't turn state's evidence or be snitches. Kidnap the two of them...do the old bags over their heads thing. Strip em both nekkid, take em out to the desert, keeping their arms tied behind their backs, take the bags off, and tell em to get running. If they are slow on the uptake, fire a shot or two near their feet. That should create sufficient motivation to get moving on their part.

Oh, and if you actually do this, I have no knowledge of this suggestion. Just tell em you got it from John Helander.

C&CDean
3/24/2006, 01:43 PM
Ok after serious consideration I've come up with a solution that even Dean can appreciate.

Get some friends you trust...the kind that won't turn state's evidence or be snitches. Kidnap the two of them...do the old bags over their heads thing. Strip em both nekkid, take em out to the desert, keeping their arms tied behind their backs, take the bags off, and tell em to get running. If they are slow on the uptake, fire a shot or two near their feet. That should create sufficient motivation to get moving on their part.

Oh, and if you actually do this, I have no knowledge of this suggestion. Just tell em you got it from John Helander.

It's got potential......

BeetDigger
3/24/2006, 01:56 PM
Send a note to the dudes wife telling her what is going on.

LoyalFan
3/25/2006, 03:45 AM
Circa early 90's, the girl I was totally enamored with came over, in tears, and confessed that she'd gotten blitzed on "girls night out" and that she'd let some guy AND his spouse have their way with her in a night club parking lot. I told her to give me a week and then call me.
I sought out one of the girls she was with that night and found out that the only reason she 'fessed up was that she thought this girl was gonna rat her out and she wanted to preempt that. Sooooo....with the help of the other girl I hatched a plot.
One week later the offending one calls and asks what I've decided. I tell her to come over at a certain time and all would be resolved. I said I'd be in the bedroom waiting for her and that she should disrobe before entering. She, thinking I'd gotten over it, came over, let herself in, got down to the fancy frillies and walked into the boudoir to find me and the other girl in flagrante delicto.
As she stood there, stunned, I said "Jump in or leave."
That got the message across. She left, thank God!

Cruel? Maybe. Effective and final? You betcha!

LF
Reformed SOB

OUHOMER
3/25/2006, 08:41 AM
JD, please fill us in on her reaction. I am sure she will try and make it your fault for not being around. They always try and turn the situation around

Hatfield
3/25/2006, 10:29 AM
I say do the following:

take her out to a really high class rest. (preferably on her birthday or some other sentimental date)...tell her to order whatever she wants, and you have a great meal as well.

Excuse yourself to the "bathroom"....and leave....and all that will be left at the table is the bill and her cheating self wondering where it all went wrong.

BeetDigger
3/25/2006, 11:23 AM
Circa early 90's, the girl I was totally enamored with came over, in tears, and confessed that she'd gotten blitzed on "girls night out" and that she'd let some guy AND his spouse have their way with her in a night club parking lot.

Sorry that happened to you, but I have to admit the spouse part really adds some spice to the story.

jdsmith
3/28/2006, 12:27 AM
JD, please fill us in on her reaction. I am sure she will try and make it your fault for not being around. They always try and turn the situation around

done.

she was upset and yes somehow it was partially my fault. i guess talking 1-2 times a day wasn't enough and i wasn't giving her the attention she needed?!?

i calmy asked her when not getting enough attention was justification for cheating, stated i was done and it wouldn't be worth her time to try calling.

ChickSoonerFan
3/28/2006, 12:40 AM
It is still a loss in your life, even if it was the right thing to do and not worth keeping. Sorry you had to go through this. Being cheated on sucks.

Stanley1
3/28/2006, 09:22 AM
done.

she was upset and yes somehow it was partially my fault. i guess talking 1-2 times a day wasn't enough and i wasn't giving her the attention she needed?!?

i calmy asked her when not getting enough attention was justification for cheating, stated i was done and it wouldn't be worth her time to try calling.

Nicely done. You'll have "second thoughts" at some point. Please, when you do, come let the good people of the SO remind you of why you left.

mdklatt
3/28/2006, 10:07 AM
Being cheated on sucks.

You knew Stanley wasn't a one-woman kind of guy from the start.

colleyvillesooner
3/28/2006, 10:08 AM
You knew Stanley wasn't a one-women kind of guy from the start. More of a one-man type.

;)

Stanley1
3/28/2006, 10:09 AM
;)

And I got my eye on you. ;) :O :D

JohnnyMack
3/28/2006, 10:10 AM
;)

Pfft, one? It's raining men is his theme song.

C&CDean
3/28/2006, 10:10 AM
pfft. It takes 2 1/2 of Stanley's "women" to equal 1 legal female.

OU Adonis
3/28/2006, 10:49 AM

But they are comedy brown, er gold....

BeetDigger
3/28/2006, 10:56 AM
It is still a loss in your life, even if it was the right thing to do and not worth keeping. Sorry you had to go through this. Being cheated on sucks.

Time for you to help the guy out by setting him up with some single friends of yours. Mind you, he is only in it for the sex. Every guy needs a rebound girl. And he needs to get one fast, just to show his ex that he has already moved on. So hurry up woman.

OU Adonis
3/28/2006, 10:56 AM
Nicely done. You'll have "second thoughts" at some point. Please, when you do, come let the good people of the SO remind you of why you left.

Yes.. this is true...

Then you can call her, get together for some angry makeup sex in the pooper.. then say its not going to work out.

mdklatt
3/28/2006, 11:06 AM
Then you can call her, get together for some angry makeup sex in the pooper.. then say its not going to work out.

There sure is a fascination with sodomy around here. NTTAWWT.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63898

Skysooner
3/28/2006, 11:28 AM

Even this has risks. I lived with a girl during my sophomore year in college when I was going to school in Ft. Worth. That still remains the most sexually intense relationship I ever had in terms of just pure experimentation. I was her first. Unfortunately she wasn't very secure and when I went home for the summer, she cheated on me with a friend of mine. She didn't blame me and broke up with me over it. It was the impetus for me transferring to OU a year earlier than planned. Later on, I was down there visiting some friends and ran into her at a bar. We were both drunk, and yes, I used her every way from Sunday that evening. There was no talk about getting back together since I knew what she was all about by then. She called about a month later and said that she had just had an outbreak of herpes. She had apparently really been experimenting. Somehow I got lucky and fell into the time period between when she got it and when symptoms showed up therefore I did not get it. It scared me for awhile though until I got tested multiple times. I avoided revenge sex after that point.

william_brasky
3/28/2006, 11:29 AM
herpes spek :les:

Harry Beanbag
3/28/2006, 11:33 AM
Thread killer.

Skysooner
3/28/2006, 11:40 AM
Sorry?

Sooner in Tampa
3/28/2006, 11:41 AM
I knew this thread was gonna end with a thud.

Skysooner
3/28/2006, 11:42 AM
Hey, there was the time I went to California on Spring Break for a sure thing. The movie we went to was "The Sure Thing". Was funny at the time.

william_brasky
3/28/2006, 11:47 AM
http://www.impawards.com/1985/posters/sure_thing.jpg

MamaMia
3/28/2006, 11:56 AM
done.

You made the right decision young man. If only my son loved his mother as much. ;)