PDA

View Full Version : Hot Student-lovin' teacher walks...

Taxman71
3/21/2006, 04:43 PM
The DA dropped the charges so the victim won't have to testify.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/21/teacher.sex.ap/index.html

I would not want to describe my sexcapades with my mother in the room either.

NormanPride
3/21/2006, 04:49 PM
lewd and lascivious battery

Is it just me, or does that sound ridiculous?

BeetDigger
3/21/2006, 04:51 PM
"I will answer your question, but I will need my mom to step out into the hall."

So, he doesn't want to testify, but we all know that he's told at least 100 guys about what happened. Hell, he probably has pictures.

skycat
3/21/2006, 04:51 PM

Ridiculously sexy.

Taxman71
3/21/2006, 04:53 PM
"I will answer your question, but I will need my mom to step out into the hall."

So, he doesn't want to testify, but we all know that he's told at least 100 guys about what happened. Hell, he probably has pictures.

See, camera phones are good for something.

handcrafted
3/21/2006, 04:54 PM

A lot of "Crime names" sound odd, because most of them date back several hundred years, and the specific legal words have to do with the elements of the offense that have to be proved. Lawyers, being creatures of habit, don't change them.

NormanPride
3/21/2006, 05:02 PM
A lot of "Crime names" sound odd, because most of them date back several hundred years, and the specific legal words have to do with the elements of the offense that have to be proved. Lawyers, being creatures of habit, don't change them.

Oh, I know what it means, and I know why they used it. It's a very particular offense. I just found it odd that they didn't use something more standard like statutory rape. But then again, I don't know the specifics, and I imagine that would require very specific circumstances.

handcrafted
3/21/2006, 05:05 PM
Oh, I know what it means, and I know why they used it. It's a very particular offense. I just found it odd that they didn't use something more standard like statutory rape. But then again, I don't know the specifics, and I imagine that would require very specific circumstances.

I'm guessing that Florida's rape statute only goes one way, i.e., male --> female. A lot of them are like that. So they had to come up with an alternative. In Oklahoma we have "sexual battery" so probably that's what would be used here.

85Sooner
3/21/2006, 05:11 PM
I'm guessing that Florida's rape statute only goes one way, i.e., male --> female. A lot of them are like that. So they had to come up with an alternative. In Oklahoma we have "sexual battery" so probably that's what would be used here.

Can't wait to see when they let a male teacher off for doing a 14 yr old girl.

I won't hold my breath.

BeetDigger
3/21/2006, 05:16 PM

I won't hold my breath.

I hope that they never do. :mad:

Skysooner
3/21/2006, 05:19 PM
So how does house arrest work? Are you confined all the time or can she only leave home to work?

slickdawg
3/21/2006, 05:21 PM
bi-polar, does that mean she likes two poles at once? :D

NormanPride
3/21/2006, 05:30 PM

Unless you're 14, don't apply. :les:

IronSooner
3/21/2006, 05:31 PM
So how does house arrest work? Are you confined all the time or can she only leave home to work?

She can leave home, but not to go to school or anywhere there are 14 year old guys, and she can't leave in an SUV. ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/21/2006, 05:35 PM
Strangler - Calla

Dang. Forgot which thread I was in...how sad.

Oldnslo
3/21/2006, 05:45 PM
Eiffel tower.

Mjcpr
3/21/2006, 06:03 PM
There's a pole in her future alright.

http://216.25.21.107/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/stainlesslilmynx.jpg

oumartin
3/21/2006, 06:07 PM
thats like the best picture ever! a living room with a stripper pole.. YES!

Mjcpr
3/21/2006, 06:08 PM
thats like the best picture ever! a living room with a stripper pole.. YES!

It gets better.......that might even be a weed plant on the table.

oumartin
3/21/2006, 06:10 PM
hey, nothing gets a woman to strip like weed does!
well, and a few hundred bucks but thats a different story.

yermom
3/21/2006, 06:12 PM
I hope that they never do. :mad:

yeah, but that seems like a bad deal, not doing time because the "victim" doesn't want to testify?

imagine if other trials went that way, i can't imagine it's any easier for a teenage girl to testify

why bother having a trial if the standards are so different?

BeetDigger
3/21/2006, 06:23 PM
yeah, but that seems like a bad deal, not doing time because the "victim" doesn't want to testify?

imagine if other trials went that way, i can't imagine it's any easier for a teenage girl to testify

why bother having a trial if the standards are so different?

I don't disagree. I don't want them to let anyone off who does this. I am not trying to pick on 85, I am just hoping that if some male teacher does this, he gets time. Personally, I can't believe that they didn't give her some time too. The teacher in Seattle ended up going to jail for about six years.

85Sooner
3/21/2006, 06:28 PM
I don't disagree. I don't want them to let anyone off who does this. I am not trying to pick on 85, I am just hoping that if some male teacher does this, he gets time. Personally, I can't believe that they didn't give her some time too. The teacher in Seattle ended up going to jail for about six years.

I know where your coming from , but think of the outrage had the issue been reversed. You know it would be page one in every paper if it was.Sad thing is there would be no attention if she wasn't hot. Her punishment should be she has to do the rest of the class.")

yermom
3/21/2006, 06:29 PM
I know where your coming from , but think of the outrage had the issue been reversed. You know it would be page one in every paper if it was.Sad thing is there would be no attention if she wasn't hot. Her punishment should be she has to do the rest of the class.")

now that is funny

BeetDigger
3/21/2006, 06:30 PM

And that is really what the judge said: the media attention resulted in her getting a light plea bargain. The reason for all for all of the media attention was because she was a female and she was attractive.

Czar Soonerov
3/21/2006, 06:35 PM
...In Oklahoma we have "sexual battery" ....

That's hot.

Okla-homey
3/21/2006, 06:38 PM

I would not want to describe my sexcapades with my mother in the room either.

This should not be a surprise. Pretty, blonde, young, college-educated Southern white women hardly evar go to jail. Its sort of a rule down there. In fact, I bet you could check the inmate roll at every prison in Florida and wouldn't find even one pretty, young, blonde, college-educated native Floridian white woman locked-up.

Prolly couldn't find one locked-up in Oklahoma either for that matter. And don't even try to argue its because pretty, blonde, young, college-educated Southern women never commit felonies.

skycat
3/21/2006, 06:42 PM
This should not be a surprise. Pretty, blonde, young, college-educated Southern white women hardly evar go to jail. Its sort of a rule down there. In fact, I bet you could check the inmate roll at every prison in Florida and wouldn't find even one pretty, young, blonde, college-educated native Floridian white woman locked-up.

Prolly couldn't find one locked-up in Oklahoma either for that matter. And don't even try to argue its because pretty, blonde, young, college-educated Southern women never commit felonies.

If they did get locked up, they should get their own jail. And there should be lots of webcams.

NormanPride
3/21/2006, 06:47 PM
If they did get locked up, they should get their own jail. And there should be lots of webcams.

Can we get some legislation started on this?

TripleOption14
3/21/2006, 06:54 PM
The words of the day are.... DOUBLE STANDARD!! Can you say double standard boys and girls?

85Sooner
3/21/2006, 07:12 PM

Now THERES a way to raise tax revenue. AND it won't make you fat or give you cancer although it could be addicting. Problem is the state reps would be making personal observation visits so much they would never be in their office.

Skysooner
3/21/2006, 07:32 PM
She can leave home, but not to go to school or anywhere there are 14 year old guys, and she can't leave in an SUV. ;)

Good, I'm not 14, but I do own an SUV. Now if I can convince the wife, we might have to go on down to Florida.

slickdawg
3/21/2006, 08:00 PM
So who would hit it?

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00195/Debra_Lafave_195779c.jpg

yermom
3/21/2006, 08:57 PM

i think your data may be skewed by the small number of pretty, blonde, young, college-educated Southern women

bigdsooner
3/21/2006, 09:12 PM
i cant find the pic, but doesnt she look like the fresno st coach :confused:

oumartin
3/21/2006, 09:24 PM
i dont' get it. she goes from being hooked up with a "boy" band singer to hooking up with a boy. she's attractive enuff that if she had any brains she wouldnt' have to work a day in her life. oh well.

tulsaoilerfan
3/21/2006, 11:59 PM
There's a pole in her future alright.

http://216.25.21.107/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/stainlesslilmynx.jpg
Is that our buddy Al Gore's living room?:D

tulsaoilerfan
3/22/2006, 12:00 AM
So who would hit it?

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00195/Debra_Lafave_195779c.jpg
I assume you mean the hot teacher, right? Damn i wish i could have had something like that when i was 14

or even right now.
:D

oumartin
3/22/2006, 12:04 AM
she's got those eyes just beggin' for it!

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/22/2006, 12:45 AM
Sadly she goes for Nick Like men ;)

Sooner in Tampa
3/22/2006, 06:41 AM
And that is really what the judge said: the media attention resulted in her getting a light plea bargain. The reason for all for all of the media attention was because she was a female and she was attractive.The REAL reason that she got a light plea bargain was because the boys mother has PLEADED with the courts to end this case. She did NOT want her son testifiing...she brought in some high speed low drag shrink who went on and on about the long term effects of the boy getting on the stand and how it would hinder him for live. SO, they went with the plea bargain.

Right or wrong...this is a done deal. Finally.

slickdawg
3/22/2006, 08:17 AM

I wonder if these batteries are available at your local Wal-Mart.

:D

TripleOption14
3/22/2006, 08:28 AM
You can't tell from the above pic but the womans got A LOT of azz!! I saw some of her "modeling" pics that were floating around the net when this whole thing first started. That thing was DEFINITELY getting smacked. :D

And as far as the boy being trauma victim... i'm calling BS. This is just my purely unknowing opinion on what happened and what is happening but.. i think he just wants to move on. I can't imagine him being truly hurt from all this. This is a "i don't care about the broad or the trial anymore" situation if you ask me. but like i said COMPLETE speculation on my part.

Skysooner
3/22/2006, 09:08 AM
i cant find the pic, but doesnt she look like the fresno st coach :confused:

Former Fresno St. coach Stacy Johnson-Klein

http://sportsbybrooks.com/stacyjohnsonklein4.jpg

I knew Stacy back when she was about 24. There was some resemblance although Stacy had more of a brownish-red hair back then. She was also lanky (about 5'10" as I remember). I can see some of it now although I would take Debra in a heartbeat over Stacy.

crawfish
3/22/2006, 12:29 PM

I won't hold my breath.

Let's just say that NONE of us wanted to see that. :mad:

http://newsok.com/article/1793968/?template=home/main

olevetonahill
3/22/2006, 12:57 PM
Its not that they didnt want him testifying , they didnt want him Braggin :D

bri
3/25/2006, 01:45 PM
Protect Horny Teachers, Don't Jail Them (http://www.liquidgeneration.com/content/a55hat.aspx?cid=1914)

GDC
3/25/2006, 01:54 PM
It's wrong for any professional (doctor, teacher, lawyer, etc.) to violate the personal boundaries that should exist between them and their students, clients, or patients. If said person is underage it's even more wrong. Even when I was teaching 18 year old senior girls it was still easy to separate myself from them because they were someone's child I was responsible for, and I would think of any of my own children being taken advantage of in such a situation. Anyone who feels differently is a POS, IMO.

SoonerInFla
3/25/2006, 03:16 PM
I agree there is probably alot of mental anguish for the kid. Mostly coming from the rest of his 14 y.o. friends telling him what a dumb **** he is.

BeetDigger
3/25/2006, 03:49 PM
The REAL reason that she got a light plea bargain was because the boys mother has PLEADED with the courts to end this case. She did NOT want her son testifiing...she brought in some high speed low drag shrink who went on and on about the long term effects of the boy getting on the stand and how it would hinder him for live. SO, they went with the plea bargain.

Right or wrong...this is a done deal. Finally.

I think that the judge was drawing the conclusion that the trauma for the boy would have been less with less publicity.

I am unhappy to report that a soccer coach here in Plano is charged with indecency with girls on his team. He has been coaching for years and he gets close with the kids. He is single (divorced I believe) and would have the girls over to his house without their parents. They would go swimming, spend the night, ...

Some parents left them with him after soccer practice until they returned to pick them up.

Just freaking unbelievable. No way I am leaving my kid with an old man. I don't care if they are by themselves or with a group of other girls. I don't know who are more to blame here, the coach or the brain dead overzealous parents. Why the hell does soccer bring this out in people? I mean, you don't see this stuff with football or basketball or volleyball. I like my kid playing soccer, but I can't stand those "soccer families".

Okla-homey
3/25/2006, 04:05 PM
Why the hell does soccer bring this out in people? I mean, you don't see this stuff with football or basketball or volleyball. I like my kid playing soccer, but I can't stand those "soccer families".

Why do you hate TUSooner?;)

MiccoMacey
3/25/2006, 05:06 PM

I would not want to describe my sexcapades with my mother either.

:eek:

Taxman71
3/27/2006, 11:34 AM
Hey, I am not from Arkansas.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/27/2006, 03:02 PM
Sweet, every perv has a defense now...I don't want the poor girl to have to relive it by testifying, we should just throw it out your honor :(