PDA

View Full Version : I had a weird dream last night

1stTimeCaller
3/21/2006, 10:06 AM
I can't remember the specifics but the dream involved me, Howzit, Mrs. Howzit, Howzit Jr. and Jack Ingram. We were South Park characters. I can't remember what we did or why we looked like SP characters but it was weird.

I was watching SP when I went to sleep and I was sober and verrrryyyy tired. I had a bunch of dreams but that's the only one I can remember.

I'd like Dean to analyze that dream.

OUDoc
3/21/2006, 10:08 AM
Gay

You're welcome. :D

sanantoniosooner
3/21/2006, 10:10 AM
Your inner child wants to introduce Mr Doody to the carpet stain.

Howzit
3/21/2006, 10:11 AM
If by "me, Howzit, Mrs. Howzit, Howzit Jr. and Jack Ingram" you mean "me and Jack Ingram" I believe you.

Beef
3/21/2006, 10:12 AM
I'm so glad I wasn't involved in this.

1stTimeCaller
3/21/2006, 10:13 AM
no , you and Howzit Jr. were definitely there. I'm 90% sure that Mrs. Howzit was there too.

That's why it was so weird. I have me and Jack Ingram dreams all the time. ;)

TopDaugIn2000
3/21/2006, 10:17 AM
I had a weird one too. Something involving Whoopie Goldberg in her nun costume showing up at my hotel room in NYC to take me to some party. She was terrified of my chihuahua and so she fed him ex-lax and of course he assploded just before we left.

I can't make this stuff up.

Howzit
3/21/2006, 10:30 AM
no , you and Howzit Jr. were definitely there. I'm 90% sure that Mrs. Howzit was there too.

That's why it was so weird. I have me and Jack Ingram dreams all the time. ;)

Maybe we were the South Park Partridge fambly.

crawfish
3/21/2006, 10:33 AM
I once had a dream after I watched "Death Becomes Her", where I continued the story by driving Goldie Hawn's and Meryl Streep's heads around. It was disturbing on many levels.

Thank goodness Howzit wasn't in it, though.

Howzit
3/21/2006, 10:55 AM
Sometimes I dress up like Meryl Streep. So maybe...

Stanley1
3/21/2006, 11:16 AM
1TC just PEEM'd me and said they were all nekid in the dream.

Freak.

IronSooner
3/21/2006, 11:20 AM
I'm so glad I never remember dreams

TUSooner
3/21/2006, 11:24 AM
Odd that 1TC should mention a dream, because I had one recently that, sadly, made me think of him. I dreamed I had to pee real bad, So in my dream I peed, and peed, and peed, and peed, and peed, and peed, etc. Torrents, floods, splashing Niagaras of wee-wee, like a flippin fire hose. And people were watching me. I couldn't stop, because no matter how much went out, I still had to go some more. I was getting exhausted as well as embarrassed. Then I woke up and realized that the real me had to pee. So I went to the BATHROOM, took care of business in an unremarkable way, and went back to bed where I slept soundly until the alarm went off 3 minutes later.

sanantoniosooner
3/21/2006, 11:29 AM
Odd that 1TC should mention a dream, because I had one recently that, sadly, made me think of him. I dreamed I had to pee real bad, So in my dream I peed, and peed, and peed, and peed, and peed, and peed, etc. Torrents, floods, splashing Niagaras of wee-wee, like a flippin fire hose. And people were watching me. I couldn't stop, because no matter how much went out, I still had to go some more. I was getting exhausted as well as embarrassed. Then I woke up and realized that the real me had to pee. So I went to the BATHROOM, took care of business in an unremarkable way, and went back to bed where I slept soundly until the alarm went off 3 minutes later.
Just admit you soiled the sheets a little.

TUSooner
3/21/2006, 11:34 AM
NO INDEED, SIR! .
I felt it unworthy of mentioning that I did not spill a drop, and I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I say, that you would even suggest it.
:D
(It made me THINK of 1TC, not imitate him.)

1stTimeCaller
3/21/2006, 11:36 AM
NO INDEED, SIR! .
I felt it unworthy of mentioning that I did not spill a drop, and I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I say, that you would even suggest it.
:D
(It made me THINK of 1TC, not imitate him.)

imitation is the best form of flattery...:eddie:

Howzit
3/21/2006, 11:36 AM

Well, we ALL do that.

right?

TUSooner
3/21/2006, 11:43 AM
imitation is the best form of flattery...:eddie:
Well, in my dream, I was "all over the place," if that makes you feel any better. :)

picasso
3/21/2006, 11:45 AM
so is Dean gonna analyze this or what?

OU4LIFE
3/21/2006, 11:45 AM
Well, we ALL do that.

right?

note to self, never let Howzit sleep over.

TopDaugIn2000
3/21/2006, 11:46 AM
Can't believe we haven't had a "I had a wet dream last night" thread yet.

sanantoniosooner
3/21/2006, 11:51 AM
Can't believe we haven't had a "I had a wet dream last night" thread yet.
nixed the idea.

I only toss so many softballs.

Stanley1
3/21/2006, 11:51 AM
note to self, never let Howzit sleep over again.

:eek: